Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Revamp v1 (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=100967)

Yellow Flash 07-03-2011 07:11 PM

Revamp v1

Since Bleach Freeverse has been on a downward decline for quite some time now and doesn't seem to be going anywhere, I'm considering making major or minor changes to the system (whichever is needed) in an attempt to restore BFV to it's former glory. Help would be appreciated, so simply ask me either in this thread or via PM. Although I will only accept help from people I believe will be of an actual help to me and a benefit to the verse as a whole. That is all and thank you for your time.

Lone_Espada 07-03-2011 07:12 PM

Re: Revamp v1

I would like to help.

Yellow Flash 07-03-2011 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lone_Espada (Post 5219817)
I would like to help.

Request accepted.

Lone_Espada 07-03-2011 07:38 PM

Alright, PM me.

Noctis Arashi 07-03-2011 09:04 PM

The System, is fine.

Activity is not.

Yellow Flash 07-03-2011 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi (Post 5220194)
The System, is fine.

Activity is not.

And why do you think the activity is so low?

Vatanui AKA Pride 07-03-2011 10:24 PM

The answer is split in three paths:

1. There has been also a decline in interest overall for the forums.
2. When was the last interesting thing to happen in BFV? Months ago, in early '11.
3. The chicks are missing (unless we count Yori). That is bad.

Anbu Leader 07-03-2011 10:59 PM

I'll like to help, sir.

Anbu Leader 07-04-2011 01:09 AM

..and Susanoo, if the system was "fine" a lot more people would had been active, don't you think?

Noctis Arashi 07-04-2011 03:10 AM

No, not really. Like Vat said, general lack in activity, and there's not much going on to promote events. The system is fine. Things to promote activity is not.

Besides that, most the people that were active, are no longer active anyway. (if you haven't notice, KHR verse is dead, and this is the "most active" of the major RP's.)

Also, it's summer time. People have better things to do then be on the computer RPing, so you can't expect that once you change anything, that people would drop what their doing to get on. And even if they did, the ammount of people would be minimal, maybe...2 people tops, which doesn't really do much. It's more activity based, then it is system based. Which I don't think is going to get better anytime soon, seeing as people are busy.

Also, I don't think you can change the actual system without a majority of the verse agreeing to it. (Which isn't alot anyway) And since people are, like I said, busy, I don't think it would be fair for them to come back and you to have changed things. I'm not necesarily against a system change, I just don't think it should be done right now, or as drastically as your implying. But if your DEAD set for it, I would like to help.

Yellow Flash 07-04-2011 12:49 PM

Anbu, your request is still pending. I don't know you all that well so I'm going to have to get a feel for you before I decide. (in the non-homosexual way)

The system is flawed. I've been around long enough to see it progress into what it's become.

I would like to hear your opinion on my ideas, so I would like you to help, Susanoo.

junchurikioftheleaf 07-04-2011 12:52 PM

the problem in changing it is some people don't see the flaws and are insolently stubborn

Don't misunderstand I know full well theres plenty of improvments that can be made to the system. I'm just the type of guy who takes advantage of every flaw, loophole, and blind spot that I notice. Everytime someone trys to improve it they go about it the wrong way and try to restrict to many things to quickly. IF i wanted to help out i would propose a gradual change we try out one thing if people like it we keep it and move on to the next issue like so

Noctis Arashi 07-04-2011 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf (Post 5222238)
the problem in changing it is some people don't see the flaws and are insolently stubborn

Don't misunderstand I know full well theres plenty of improvments that can be made to the system. I'm just the type of guy who takes advantage of every flaw, loophole, and blind spot that I notice. Everytime someone trys to improve it they go about it the wrong way and try to restrict to many things to quickly. IF i wanted to help out i would propose a gradual change we try out one thing if people like it we keep it and move on to the next issue like so

This is my main concern pretty much.

@Flash- Should I PM you, or will you PM me?

Yellow Flash 07-04-2011 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf (Post 5222238)

Well it's good to see your capitalization and grammar has improved.

Actually, I would like your help, if you're up for the task.

Noctis Arashi 07-04-2011 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellow Flash (Post 5222247)

I don't think it was at a lesser level to begin with. I think he was just too lazy to care about it.

Yellow Flash 07-04-2011 01:00 PM

Once I get a good amount of people, I will PM you all at once.

Noctis Arashi 07-04-2011 01:02 PM

All right.

Yellow Flash 07-04-2011 01:04 PM

But if there is anything you want to discus with me beforehand, feel free to PM me with ideas.

junchurikioftheleaf 07-04-2011 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellow Flash (Post 5222247)

eh sure why not. im to bad at crysis due to inactivity to play worth ;);););) anyways