Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Character Talk (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Is it Possible for Sasuke to Copy Raikage's Raiton Armor? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=100455)

Shikamaru Nara 06-24-2011 10:32 AM

Is it Possible for Sasuke to Copy Raikage's Raiton Armor?
 
Doesn't seem like a Kekkei Genkai. Can he copy it?

Nick Tasogare 06-24-2011 10:35 AM

Re: Is it Possible for Sasuke to Copy Raikage's Raiton Armor?
 
He sort of already has something like it with his Chidori Variations. I can't remember what that particular one was called.

Anyway, I doubt it. I think it was said that the Sharingan can't copy the Rasengan, which relies on the same principles since they're both Chakra Control techniques.

Sakumo Hatake 07-03-2011 07:43 AM

Re: Is it Possible for Sasuke to Copy Raikage's Raiton Armor?
 
I don't think so. I know that a Sharingan cannot reproduce jutsu dependent on other factors, such as summons that the user has not signed a contract with but it with this technique it could be a possibility. On the other hand that technique would require massive amounts of chakra because the raikage has jincuuriki level chakra not like Sasuke.

blastrasengan 07-03-2011 08:15 AM

Re: Is it Possible for Sasuke to Copy Raikage's Raiton Armor?
 
no It also requires the speed and power to copy that jutsu anyway Sasuke has his own type of lightning armour using his chidori it is call Chidori nagashi in japanese and in english it is called chidori stram which covers his body with lightning

Alex475 07-05-2011 12:26 PM

Re: Is it Possible for Sasuke to Copy Raikage's Raiton Armor?
 
Mmmm I dont think so

junchurikioftheleaf 07-05-2011 12:42 PM

Re: Is it Possible for Sasuke to Copy Raikage's Raiton Armor?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare (Post 5185666)
He sort of already has something like it with his Chidori Variations. I can't remember what that particular one was called.

Anyway, I doubt it. I think it was said that the Sharingan can't copy the Rasengan, which relies on the same principles since they're both Chakra Control techniques.

aren't all jutsu chakra control techinques? and didn't kakashi copy rasengan? i think the copying is limited to whether you actually have the capability to perform it or not. like if you don't have wind chakra you cant copy wind jutsu

Yellow Flash 07-05-2011 12:46 PM

Re: Is it Possible for Sasuke to Copy Raikage's Raiton Armor?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare (Post 5185666)
He sort of already has something like it with his Chidori Variations. I can't remember what that particular one was called.

Anyway, I doubt it. I think it was said that the Sharingan can't copy the Rasengan, which relies on the same principles since they're both Chakra Control techniques.

Chidori Nagashi.

And yes, he can copy it. He has the same chakra nature and he has the Sharingan. Everything matches up.

DarkSteel Ninja 07-21-2011 07:58 AM

Re: Is it Possible for Sasuke to Copy Raikage's Raiton Armor?
 
i think only kakashi can copy jutsu so.

SauceK 07-21-2011 09:46 AM

Re: Is it Possible for Sasuke to Copy Raikage's Raiton Armor?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkSteel Ninja (Post 5277494)
i think only kakashi can copy jutsu so.

Anyone with a sharigan can copy jutsu. Kakashi is just famous for copying a numerous amount of jutsu.

Darknight 08-03-2011 05:09 PM

Re: Is it Possible for Sasuke to Copy Raikage's Raiton Armor?
 
I think his Chidori stream is already a variation of that.

Nick Tasogare 08-03-2011 05:19 PM

Re: Is it Possible for Sasuke to Copy Raikage's Raiton Armor?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf (Post 5225195)
aren't all jutsu chakra control techinques? and didn't kakashi copy rasengan? i think the copying is limited to whether you actually have the capability to perform it or not. like if you don't have wind chakra you cant copy wind jutsu

No. Jutsu require Chakra, but not all Jutsu rely solely on Chakra Control. It was never said he copied Rasengan. And no, if that were true then Sasuke wouldn't have been able to copy Lee's high speed Taijutsu.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellow Flash (Post 5225217)
Chidori Nagashi.

And yes, he can copy it. He has the same chakra nature and he has the Sharingan. Everything matches up.

Except for the part where it doesn't use hand seals. Iirc, it was said that something without hand seals can't be copied.

SauceK 08-03-2011 06:05 PM

Re: Is it Possible for Sasuke to Copy Raikage's Raiton Armor?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare (Post 5386738)
No. Jutsu require Chakra, but not all Jutsu rely solely on Chakra Control. It was never said he copied Rasengan. And no, if that were true then Sasuke wouldn't have been able to copy Lee's high speed Taijutsu.



Except for the part where it doesn't use hand seals. Iirc, it was said that something without hand seals can't be copied.

So explain Sasuke's lion barrage? I think he could copy it, but what would be the point when he has susanoo and chidori nagashi?

Noctis Arashi 08-03-2011 06:10 PM

Re: Is it Possible for Sasuke to Copy Raikage's Raiton Armor?
 
No hand signs?

Then how did kakashi copy rassengan?

I KNOW he didn't learn it the old fashion way.

I think it's certainly possible.

Nick Tasogare 08-03-2011 06:13 PM

Re: Is it Possible for Sasuke to Copy Raikage's Raiton Armor?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SauceK (Post 5386890)
So explain Sasuke's lion barrage? I think he could copy it, but what would be the point when he has susanoo and chidori nagashi?

It was Taijutsu. Taijutsu doesn't use hand signs, but it's all physical movement.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi (Post 5386911)
No hand signs?

Then how did kakashi copy rassengan?

I KNOW he didn't learn it the old fashion way.

I think it's certainly possible.

You know for a fact he didn't learn it the regular way? How? He didn't have the Sharingan when he learned it so how else would he have?

Kyūbi no Yōko 08-04-2011 08:15 AM

Re: Is it Possible for Sasuke to Copy Raikage's Raiton Armor?
 
I don't know if he can copy it, but that Raiton Armor makes the Raikage in Jinchuriki levels sometimes, when he gets activated. But even if he can, he shouldn't need it since he has Susanoo.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.