Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > Members List

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Moderator

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline

Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 2016
  1. Sagepain
    08-27-2014 01:30 AM
    Sagepain
    My initial response was gonna be "Can you seriously not read or are you blind?"

    But I decided to just answer........again.
  2. Sagepain
    08-27-2014 12:38 AM
    Sagepain
    Tales of Xillia 2 Opening.
  3. larryjc
    08-24-2014 03:04 PM
    larryjc
    That explains things.
  4. Maruko
    08-24-2014 03:44 AM
    Maruko
    Put me on the against team for 690 bet.
  5. larryjc
    08-24-2014 03:06 AM
    larryjc
    Where do you live? It was like 1am here. That is like 8 hours behind or is it 16 hours ahead?
  6. HokageSoulReaper
    08-23-2014 09:06 PM
    HokageSoulReaper
    Thanks!
  7. Maruko
    08-23-2014 04:52 AM
    Maruko
    Can't rep the first link.
  8. The Immortal Watch Dog
    08-22-2014 11:53 AM
    The Immortal Watch Dog
    gotta love the whole "all democrats in the north who support the south but haven't actually broken the law or sent money to them must be jailed immediately" or the bribery that went into passing the fourteen amendment (have you read that one in detail..pretty..interesting)

    Lincoln suffered from depression and a physical disfigurement. Andrew Jackson had violent pathological rage issues and was prolly also bipolar as well as PTSD(he was a POW at thirteen and watched his mother and brother die from the conditions of the prison and was a veteran of multiple wars) both dudes had a huge amount of mental and physical issues. I often wonder if either of them could get elected now adays because of that. Jackson wouldn't because of all the "Hitler considered me a role model and wrote about me numerous times" type insanity he got up too
  9. The Immortal Watch Dog
    08-21-2014 12:41 PM
    The Immortal Watch Dog
    Referring to his emotional problems?Or some of the stuff he did during the war or both?

    As far as emotional and mental issues go, Lincoln and Andrew Jackson are the only two presidents to serve in office while being severely emotionally disturbed and mentally ill
  10. Xibitz360
    08-19-2014 05:09 PM
    Xibitz360
    Thank You Daph, I shall become a sadist for a day in your honor!!

About Me

  • About Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
    Village / Clan
    Hidden Leaf Village
    Gender
    Classified
    Biography
    I love the Discovery Channel, TKD, One Piece, Naruto, Gintama, chickens. Kakashi, Yamato, Iruka~!
    Location
    Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
    Interests
    I am a 3rd degree black belt in Taekwondo. I like oil painting and drawing, and raising animals.
    Occupation
    Jonin, medic, ANBU, Sadist, TKD instructor and getting paid to torture... I mean teach kids.
    Favorite Character
    Kakashi Hatake, Yamato, Iruka Umino
    Nindo
    Have passion in what you do, go for it and give it your all!!
    To protect who are dear to me.
    And I follow Kakashi's way as well.
    "I will never let my comrades die!!"
    Have no regrets!
    YG~
    Status
    Happy Birthday Yamato Taicho~~~~
  • Signature
    ///
    /^\\/

    Kakashi~

    \ \ \ \
    l\^ ^/l
    Yamato~

    ,,
    , / \\
    ,\^^/
    \\---// thanks Edyl

    Cred2Anru

    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    [1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
    Spoiler:


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
    Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
    I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
    All days are Cult Day.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
    I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

    Spoiler:
    03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
    You got Daph Rice, everyone got her She's one of my psycho's she's Cults banner girl
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
    This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 12:46 AM
  • Join Date: 09-07-2009
  • Referrals: 7

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 50 of 347

My Awards

Awards Showcase - 3 Awards - 15 Points
Icon Image Description
Name: Forum Veteran
Issue time: 07-17-2013 08:33 PM
Issue reason: Been here for 3+ or 4+ years!
Name: Pimpin'
Issue time: 07-15-2013 12:10 PM
Issue reason: Became a moderator.
Name: Top 10 Reputation
Issue time: 07-15-2013 11:44 AM
Issue reason: top 10

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.