Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > SRhyse

Conversation Between SRhyse and Shisko Shi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Shisko Shi
    12-14-2013 07:55 AM
    Shisko Shi
    No no its fine. I wont be officially back till New Years.
  2. SRhyse
    12-11-2013 02:06 PM
    SRhyse
    I'm fine with people that won MotM having a custom title, but I'd bring it up in the conference room to get everyone's take on it. I can certainly give you one if I wanted out of everyone on the site , but I like to make decisions like these as something the community is involved with, even if my decision ends up being based on whatever I feel is best because no one cares about a particular issue.
  3. Shisko Shi
    12-10-2013 10:49 AM
    Shisko Shi
    Oh sorry. Basically, and I know you know, that the Custom Titles where cut back. This is from what I have heard. Before I started the Hiatus, I was wandering, having won the chance to have one from MotM, to have a CT put back on. Mine was removed because of the cut back. I don't care now, but that was what I was asking.
  4. SRhyse
    12-04-2013 07:16 AM
    SRhyse
    I don't understand the grand majority of what you've just written .
  5. Shisko Shi
    12-03-2013 06:59 PM
    Shisko Shi
    I know that you guys are cutting back on Custom Titles, and I understand why. However, winning the ability for MotM and making it. It was taken away, might be because the cut back or people thought the posting rank up was screwed up as I had a stupid one of the beginning rank.

But when they are available, since I had earned one, I was wandering if I may have one. But I know you have them cut back so I can wait or not get it. It really is not a huge deal.

I was wanting to have it say something like 'Motivational Speaker' in green. (like your color)
  6. SRhyse
    11-27-2013 05:29 PM
    SRhyse
    It's pretty much on the line and dancing on it, but we'll see.
  7. Shisko Shi
    11-27-2013 04:06 PM
    Shisko Shi
    BTW, I noticed this in someones Sig, would this really be considered as ok?

Spoiler:
  8. Shisko Shi
    11-27-2013 02:11 PM
    Shisko Shi
    OK that's fine.
  9. SRhyse
    11-27-2013 01:50 PM
    SRhyse
    If they dropped an F-Bomb that unfortunately wouldn't fly, but if you're just looking to make a thread to discuss the video, that's fine. We can't really stop people from using the internet, so I'm sure anyone can find anything you're referring too, and it would be on them to be supervised, accounted for, or guided elsewhere if it was deemed inappropriate for them to hear that kind of language if they weren't age appropriate.
  10. Shisko Shi
    11-27-2013 01:33 PM
    Shisko Shi
    Aside from some bad words that are not bleeped out, there is a F word some times.