Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > Hotarubi Hyuuga

Conversation Between Hotarubi Hyuuga and PrinceofPeace
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 481
  1. PrinceofPeace
    03-02-2013 08:49 PM
    PrinceofPeace
    I think they also noticed Madara using the sharigan on it.
    then why did the shukaku not do that against the 4KK? Obivously the shakuku lost if 4KK could defeat it.

welll it happened idk maybe its a plot hole.

why again did you say the So6P tools would not work?

People would still yearn for their power and who knows what Oro would come up with.
  2. Hotarubi Hyuuga
    03-02-2013 08:38 PM
    Hotarubi Hyuuga
    True the SO6P was a legend for everyone, but it was never mentioned that SO6P even fought the 10 tails in the legend if you read the manga correctly , nor was it stated that the SO6P was a Jinchuuiki.

I'm pretty sure everyone noticed the beast, but let me ask you think did anyone ever try before Hashirama went and captured all of them?....No they didn't so that wouldn't change now.

4KK wouldn't be able to take Shukaku as himself because Shukaku could take him out with air bullets or TBB, plus where would he get the idea fo Jinchuuiki if Hashirama and Mito never did it?

So ounce again No and also the G&S brothers doesn't make any since to me and hear me out because it won't make any since to you either after I explain. Hashirama captured Kurama and sealed him inside of Mito before the first great ninja war and yet some how, during the first great ninja war after they betrayed their village they ran into Kurama in the wild and got eaten by him?
  3. PrinceofPeace
    03-02-2013 08:19 PM
    PrinceofPeace
    4KK would use his gold dust to make shukaku immobile and then he would seal it in his pot or a host

so your saying that kumo would have never noticed the beast and gone after them??

the SO6P legend was not a legend just for the leaf everyone knew of it

what about the G&S bros people like them who provoke the beast and get eaten then use the power of the beast for themseleves
  4. Hotarubi Hyuuga
    03-02-2013 08:15 PM
    Hotarubi Hyuuga
    4KK could never control Shukaku so how is he suddenly going to to be able to now? Plus Shukaku would be free and not in a Tea- Pot.

No has been close to Hashirama's Generations strength so now they would not succeed.

Kumo never thought about the Tailed Beast until after Hashirama introduced them into their lives so once again no.

Hashirama and Mito came up with the Jinchuuiki idea after the SO6P so ounce again, No.

What Rouge Uchiha? Madara would have been the only one if not for Hashirama's choice.

No one was about to use those items correctly because the tailed beast kept getting out, so once again. No.

No, no, no, no, no, no and wait for it..............NO.
  5. PrinceofPeace
    03-02-2013 08:08 PM
    PrinceofPeace
    I do not mean his generation but the entire Narutoverse

-4KK could control Shakaku sooner or later
    -Randome ninja would still try to get their power or die trying or almost die and get some power
    -Kumo was also a village that tried constatnly to steal bijju like Kurama
    -Sooner or later people would pick up the idea of jinjuriki
    -Oro may make some evil experient
    -Rogue Uchiha could control it
    -using S06P tools to control it

So your saying Nobody else in the narutverse could control the bijju ??
  6. Hotarubi Hyuuga
    03-02-2013 08:03 PM
    Hotarubi Hyuuga
    We know that there weren't any so why even keep bringing that up?
  7. PrinceofPeace
    03-02-2013 08:01 PM
    PrinceofPeace
    So if Hashirama let the beast alone....your saying NOBODY else would have had wanted or had the aiblity to get them??
  8. Hotarubi Hyuuga
    03-02-2013 07:46 PM
    Hotarubi Hyuuga
    Tobirama's mistakes didn't cause 4 of the biggest most awful wars the world has ever seen though Hashirama's did.
  9. PrinceofPeace
    03-02-2013 07:41 PM
    PrinceofPeace
    1-The Anbu would jsut act sneakier
    2-Tobirama would say they are lying and sides would be taken
    3-Thus starting a civil war in Konoha
    4-The village would be tense! Who knows who is watching who and who is to trust
    5-Talking about Tobirama's spies would ruin their chances for a Coup de ta

The point is Tobirama made few more (bigger) few mistakes than Hashirama's few mistakes
  10. Hotarubi Hyuuga
    03-02-2013 07:26 PM
    Hotarubi Hyuuga
    They work on getting fair treatment peacefully without risking the possibility of getting themselves killed over something they did. It's been made public so the people that did believe would watch to see if it was true and either one of two things would happen, either Tobirama would have been forced to stop out of fear of being caught in the act or he would have been caught in the act by the people that did believe them who would then tell their clans that what the Uchiha said was true and now that they had people with proof ro back them up, people would have no choice but to listen and force Tobirama to stop anyway. Because the Uchiha is one thing, but all these other clans couldn't possibly be lying to start trouble.