Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > Hotarubi Hyuuga

Conversation Between Hotarubi Hyuuga and PrinceofPeace
Showing Visitor Messages 211 to 220 of 481
  1. Hotarubi Hyuuga
    02-05-2013 05:05 PM
    Hotarubi Hyuuga
    Tobirama still did more for the village......and yes I'm just arguing since you had the gal to come on to my profile and how so much mouth and in the end who'd Hokage got punked out be his younger lower ranking sibling, surely not Tobirama.

So tell me when Tobirama said silence did Hashirama not instantly shut right up?

My point exactly, Tobirama wears the pants..
  2. PrinceofPeace
    02-05-2013 05:00 PM
    PrinceofPeace
    Huh? SPite? SO you know Hashirama is better but you are just arguing.

Idk who wears the pants. Because when it comes down to it Hashirama is not only the STRONGER hokage but he is the BETTER hokage as well
  3. Hotarubi Hyuuga
    02-05-2013 04:55 PM
    Hotarubi Hyuuga
    Yep, just to spite you I do, just to spite you....and anyway not only does Tobirama still look more awesome than Hashirama it would appear that he indeed wears the pants in their relationship lol.
  4. PrinceofPeace
    02-05-2013 04:53 PM
    PrinceofPeace
    NO i get it but it was just silly. Hashirama did not need to watch them. All Tobirama needed was to trust them.

So you still think Tobirama is the best Hokage?
  5. Hotarubi Hyuuga
    02-05-2013 04:48 PM
    Hotarubi Hyuuga
    See your not getting it, he trusted then which is why he gave them the power over the village that he did, however, due to their nature he basically thought he had no choice, but to watch them.
  6. PrinceofPeace
    02-05-2013 04:43 PM
    PrinceofPeace
    Keep your friends close and your enemies CLOSER!!! Separting them was stupid and too obvious.

He should have followed Hashirama's orders and that would not have happened
  7. Hotarubi Hyuuga
    02-05-2013 04:39 PM
    Hotarubi Hyuuga
    No, read it correctly, Orochimaru said that giving them that kind of power would make them conceited and we all know that ET shouldn't have been made so what is your point. It's not that he didn't treat them fair he just knew that it was risk not to watch them.

So are you telling me that you had children and they told you "Hey this one over here has a gene problem to where he might turn into a mass murderer" that you wouldn't watch him? Now remember, you still treating him fairly, but you telling me if you knew there was risk in having him around that you wouldn't watch him?
  8. PrinceofPeace
    02-05-2013 04:28 PM
    PrinceofPeace
    Tobirama was warned countless times to not make ET and to treat the Uchiha's fairly.

Even Oro agreed that his methods brought up more Madara sympithizers and that Et was a stupid jutsu to invent
  9. Hotarubi Hyuuga
    02-05-2013 04:26 PM
    Hotarubi Hyuuga
    And to my understanding Hashirama is nothing but a goofball so ha. Anyway it was clearly said that he trusted them, but kept s close watch on them because of their nature and the chance of another Madara so........as Tobirama said to his brother SILENCE!
  10. PrinceofPeace
    02-05-2013 04:21 PM
    PrinceofPeace
    I TOLD YOU!!!!!
    I told you Tobirama was a bad kage
    I told you !!!!