Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > Ashen

Conversation Between Ashen and Shisko Shi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 25
  1. Shisko Shi
    03-20-2014 02:36 PM
    Shisko Shi
    I hope I am not bothering you, but what do you think about the idea?
  2. Shisko Shi
    03-15-2014 10:31 PM
    Shisko Shi
    Hey Ashen, I got a question. So, I noticed that there are many areas, some which look unneeded in my eyes. But I noticed the OT area and what not. Have you guys ever thought of having a Science area or something like that? News and books about it, be it biology or anything. Even people asking questions for some to answer in there.

People could even think of their own small theories and stuff. IDK, it popped in my head, and I could think of a longer, more in depth detail of it, but does that sound interesting at all?
  3. Shisko Shi
    01-23-2014 09:04 PM
    Shisko Shi
    Doing all that now. But I found something. Take a look at the thread I made, if you look you will see the blue link I went over poped up saying BrowseFox. Well while going to the Browser area in my programs, I found the file in there like it was its own in the 64-bit programs saying 'BrowseFox" the same name of what the bottom of those links say. I will delete this first to see for a change.
  4. Ashen
    01-23-2014 08:34 PM
    Ashen
    Malwarebytes

Spybot: Search & Destroy

DL, install, update, and scan your system with both tools and let them do the cleanup.
  5. Shisko Shi
    01-23-2014 08:15 PM
    Shisko Shi
    Let's say it is the worst like Spy/Malware. How do I clean that? But I uninstalled the two that do it, Firefox and Chrome.
  6. Ashen
    01-23-2014 08:05 PM
    Ashen
    Adware likes to sneak in with other program installers as optional things that most people like to skip over but they usually install as their own programs so you shouldn't need to worry about it masking/hiding itself as/in something else that you actually use. If there's nothing on your list of installed programs that you don't recognize, then double check to make sure it's not something listed as a weird browser add-on.

An uninstall/reinstall could solve your issue as a last resort of sorts, but that's your call to make. I'd sooner clean out my cache by deleting the folders at
    Quote:
    C:\Users\*******\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox
    and
    C:\Users\*******\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox
    because it's less time consuming and does exactly what a clean install would normally do, save for clearing registry keys.

Of course if you've managed to net yourself something like spyware or malware, no amount of uninstall/re-installs will do you any good.
  7. Shisko Shi
    01-23-2014 07:13 PM
    Shisko Shi
    So uninstall anything? I checked and did so today I was not sure about, however, the rest recently on where mere updates for advanced System Care, ITunes or what ever. Skype and Steam Elder Scrolls) Is it best to uninstall on browsers and anything recently to make sure?
  8. Shisko Shi
    10-30-2013 03:27 AM
    Shisko Shi
    I just got a idea! Of course you are busy so this is not to important. But I am sure you know how to edit what is under the avatars like post, join date and so forth. What would beyour though on one asking members their type. like this.

Type: Manga Reader/I read Manga

As you can see with this, aside from the TB with the spoilers, this would also disclose what the person see's or prefers. So I thought it might of some minimal use. Although that is up to you Admins. As I have no idea what you system is on how that might or might not work as a good idea. As in I do not know if you have enough precautions set up.
  9. Shisko Shi
    10-24-2013 12:14 AM
    Shisko Shi
    Yo! I took notice of Leafy's Signature. Which is Viz owned. It is Kenchin, that scared in the face Samurai.

http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showpost...59&postcount=4
  10. Shisko Shi
    10-11-2013 01:19 PM
    Shisko Shi
    Ok, the reset or re-download worked. I am back to normal. Thank you for the help Ashen.