Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > Ashen

Conversation Between Ashen and Anru Uzumaki
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 26
  1. Anru Uzumaki
    03-30-2014 10:06 AM
    Anru Uzumaki
    btw Ashen is possible to change my custom title to The Worlds Srongest in red collor?
  2. Anru Uzumaki
    03-28-2014 03:11 PM
    Anru Uzumaki
    I see but about he MotH avatars isn't it possible to ask that mod what happend to the ohter half or how long it will take to finish it if it isn't finshed yet?
  3. Ashen
    03-28-2014 03:03 PM
    Ashen
    I delegated the MotM Avatars project to another moderator, got half of the avatars and never heard back on the other half. Not sure what happened to them after that.

As for plans to let normal users have custom avatars, no there aren't any plans of that nature at this time. And considering how hard it'll be to monitor and approve of custom avatars, odds are they'll never be like sig image rules.

I've heard a rumor that another mod was planning to take over MotM but I'm not sure what all they planned to do with it or if it was just a future possibility.
  4. Anru Uzumaki
    03-28-2014 02:45 PM
    Anru Uzumaki
    hey Ashen are there any future plans for letting normal members have custom avatar like with the signature system that user has to ask the admin first to aprove the image?

or if someting like Month will come back in the near future?

oh and I rememberd that at some point the month winners were going to choose a view custom avatars for in the avatar selection feature so I wanted it to know if it got cancelt?
  5. Anru Uzumaki
    12-06-2013 02:07 PM
    Anru Uzumaki
    I see,
  6. Ashen
    12-06-2013 09:41 AM
    Ashen
    Drawings don't tend to make for good stock avatars. Usually if you ever see anyone on any forum using a drawing it's because it's something personal they uploaded for their use. I won't see much point in hosting the images as avatars unless I feel people will actually use them.

Ultimately the only concrete answer I can give you is that you may want to think up alternative awards. Rep is fine, titles could be done, or you could try and think up something more outside the box.
  7. Anru Uzumaki
    12-06-2013 03:18 AM
    Anru Uzumaki
    I see but the top 3 is going be voted by the most members on here though but your right perhaps its better to see how the contest go's first before listing the rewards.
  8. Ashen
    12-05-2013 09:17 PM
    Ashen
    As I said, I'd have to see how the contest fares first before I'd go for the idea of the top 3 drawings being listed as avatars.

My main concern with the idea is that I'm not sure drawings being submitted as avatars will be very appealing to most people.
  9. Anru Uzumaki
    12-05-2013 01:43 PM
    Anru Uzumaki
    I see so what about the top 3 avatars being added to evryones edit avatar list award Ashen?
  10. Ashen
    12-05-2013 07:22 AM
    Ashen
    I'd rather see the first contest before I promise avatar awards, even then the ideas a long shot. That said, the Custom Avatar award in particular probably won't fly regardless of the contests success.