Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > Devroux

Conversation Between Devroux and The Immortal Watch Dog
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 75
  1. Devroux
    04-06-2014 05:38 PM
    Devroux
    She's doing good. The ER is pathetic and can't actually figure out what's wrong, so it took 4 different visits, but we finally found a set of medications to deal with what she's got. She needed stuff for esophageal spasms and some other type of disorder that is really hard to name.

Yeah, pretty much. I've just gotta compare and contrast their different ways of record keeping, but I'm pretty much noticing that their "revolutionary" historical writing is a lot of bias based on what they're seeing. I'm not seeing that lack of bias, only maybe a little less than what is accused of their eras.

In the "Should humanity colonize space" thread we're pretty much debating the merits of a world government, which derails the thread, but I think it's fun.
  2. The Immortal Watch Dog
    04-06-2014 04:49 PM
    The Immortal Watch Dog
    I heard but I didn't wanna pry, hows she doing now? So is that an essay on "whose the bigger fruad?"

Colorles? Why him?
  3. Devroux
    04-06-2014 04:19 PM
    Devroux
    Just in case you didn't see it:

The last two weeks have been pretty hellish. My mom was in and out of the hospital, so if she can't drive, I have to. I was pretty much at the hospital every day for a week. Then in the last week, I've been hitting homework and hanging out with friends because a birthday turns into a birthweek. I'm currently working on a research essay comparing and contrasting Herodotus to Sima Qian (which is sadly due Tuesday and I'm only 2 1/2 paragraphs into), but when that's done, I should have a plethora of time. Especially since next week is my spring break.

I'll handle the Showdowns, Colorles, the RPs, and anime all in full.
  4. The Immortal Watch Dog
    03-21-2014 12:11 PM
    The Immortal Watch Dog
    I wonder if it actually costs us traffic, you walk into a forum where a decent amount of the sections look dilapidated because of that
  5. Devroux
    03-19-2014 11:40 PM
    Devroux
    I know what you mean. It's just ugly looking at a bunch of old, stuck threads.
  6. The Immortal Watch Dog
    03-19-2014 10:57 PM
    The Immortal Watch Dog
    YOU MUST DIE!!

kidding, actually thank you for that, and for unsticking it too. there's too many old threads stickied all over the place...it can make things look sloppy. So thanks
  7. Devroux
    03-19-2014 09:44 PM
    Devroux
    I closed the BG Convo. My bad.
  8. The Immortal Watch Dog
    03-17-2014 02:17 PM
    The Immortal Watch Dog
    Well emotions were running high, and they aren't soldiers so I understand that. I mean it speaks of a fundamental flaw in their training though thatshould be corrected.

The one I'm shocked about is the kid that blown away because he had a wii remote
  9. Devroux
    03-17-2014 12:10 PM
    Devroux
    Oh, by the way, about the "cop killer"...

The newest information from this is that the cops involved in both the situations aren't being charged with anything. They're not getting fired or docked pay or any worthwhile punishment for endangering the lives of innocent people. Not just three, because you know firing 107+ shots in a neighborhood doesn't just endanger the two people in the car, but the people around as well.

http://rt.com/usa/lapd-cops-dorner-women-909/

There's a text limit on VMs or I would have written more. >_>
  10. Devroux
    03-17-2014 11:59 AM
    Devroux
    I guess your CBox messages were pretty accurate. I just thought it was funny.