Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > BoxHead

Conversation Between BoxHead and The Immortal Watch Dog
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 72
  1. The Immortal Watch Dog
    10-23-2013 09:32 PM
    The Immortal Watch Dog
    I differ on a lot of opinions with a lot of people, all of whom I get on with just fine...the man is however a total troll for the way he does nothing but make passive aggressive posts...it's the same reason why we have purged quite a few users of late.

He doesn't have to give a crap about my opinions...but if he continues to act the way he does... I'll make sure he's removed and no ones clique is going to take precedence over actually enforcing policy.
  2. BoxHead
    10-23-2013 09:15 PM
    BoxHead
    You need to realize that people don't outright support the mods and support our ideals in those cases. People will turn on us if we start making changes to the forum they don't like.

Some people just really don't give a crap. AG's not a troll and while he hasn't contributed anything major to the forum, he hasn't done anything wrong besides make some vulgar posts. I know that you two differ at a lot of opinions, but for the sake of not risking incite anything, you should probably just ignore him for a while, as he doesn't give two craps about your opinion when it comes to things like these.
  3. The Immortal Watch Dog
    10-23-2013 09:06 PM
    The Immortal Watch Dog
    That isn't a problem...hasn't been for awhile, I mean really we had users openly cheering us for what we did to Cao and bird boy...I think that means people realize there are those of us.. that fight for the users.

Besides I don't go the rated at G route...Trolls are going to be made to suffer period. his clique and standing with the sycophants isn't going to make me back down.
  4. BoxHead
    10-23-2013 08:56 PM
    BoxHead
    You really shouldn't bite back at him when he's so obviously trying to mock you. That'll result in drama if ya'll get too into it and none of us want another "mods are nazis" thing.
  5. The Immortal Watch Dog
  6. BoxHead
    10-23-2013 08:24 PM
    BoxHead
    People nowadays...

Link?
  7. The Immortal Watch Dog
    10-23-2013 08:17 PM
    The Immortal Watch Dog
    School and the like? You missed some hilarity...in the debate section with one guy pulling a Cao creating three different dupes and having all of them pretend to be different people to try and frame me..for mod abuse despite them all breaking the rules

Also...I just called Ag a parasite...again..may wanna do some damage control in ot
  8. BoxHead
    10-23-2013 02:13 PM
    BoxHead
    Nothing much, been busy with IRL things
  9. The Immortal Watch Dog
    10-23-2013 03:21 AM
    The Immortal Watch Dog
    What's up boxie?
  10. BoxHead
    09-13-2013 04:10 PM
    BoxHead
    Can be an HST fanfic just w/o characters or real jutsu.