Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > Bacon

Conversation Between Bacon and The Immortal Watch Dog
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 318
  1. Bacon
    04-10-2014 11:14 AM
    Bacon
    Who or what is the nexus? xD I'd be pretty pissed too if he beat someone who didn't deserve to be buried.
    Quote:
    that's what Cena does..and it tends to hurt him and the other guy he's in the ring with
    <.< That's ridiculous though. That's some immerision breaking right there.

Quote:
    @booker T comment
    For reals? Dude beats up batista in a real fight and then gets fired? Weak
  2. Bacon
    04-10-2014 11:11 AM
    Bacon
    Cena sounds like naruto, hard worker and appeals to children. But golley...to think he blatantly rewrites scripts by refusing to take a loss.
  3. Bacon
    04-10-2014 11:09 AM
    Bacon
    Point 1: the treason

What were the circumstances which gave him such a light sentence? Not sure if I agree that it's treason,but it certainly is a shitty thing to do, especially because you're too weak to face yourself in the mirror.

As for taz and folly....wdf stick with yer day jobs
  4. Bacon
    04-10-2014 05:08 AM
    Bacon
    maybe, maybe not. I got 3 people who want to judge and two actual sign ups. ;-;
  5. The Immortal Watch Dog
    04-09-2014 10:34 PM
    The Immortal Watch Dog
    I hear you need someone to judge a contest?
  6. The Immortal Watch Dog
    04-09-2014 02:26 PM
    The Immortal Watch Dog
    Batista supposedly is a nice guy, it's just he's not a very good wrestler and he isn't very confident in himself so he doesn't handle criticism - you thought he was a good wrestler because most of his opponents were skilled enough to make Batista look awesome

its part of the illusion..sometimes you have to modify your style..to make someone who is a hopeless amature look like a master..while making yourself look just as good - like I said these guys are skilled

also the locker room hates him due to him disrespecting Booker T and when Booker beat the ever loving piss out of him over it..instead of taking it like a man he went and got the dude fired
  7. The Immortal Watch Dog
    04-09-2014 02:23 PM
    The Immortal Watch Dog
    Basically Cena doesn't understand that he isn't Hulk hogan..doesn't have Hogans charisma..and can't get away with being an invincible hero like he could

or to put it another way...imagine say Goldberg, the dude won a hundred and ninety consecutive matches..he beat the ever loving hell out of everyone from Sting to Hulk hogan to The Rock- only lost to Triple H because he threw an entire roster of heels at him in a confined space..and even then only lost because of executive cheating

his character was a force of nature..an unbeatable hurricane in human form..

imagine then say Randy Orton randomly kicking out of Goldbergs finisher and pinning him..after Goldberg spends twenty minutes beating him around the arena

that's what Cena does..and it tends to hurt him and the other guy he's in the ring with
  8. The Immortal Watch Dog
    04-09-2014 02:22 PM
    The Immortal Watch Dog
    He also completely killed the Nexus when he changed the finish of one match because he was afraid that the soccer moms would react negatively to him losing..so he..beat the guy that was leading the team that was pwning the entire lockerroom and buried undertaker alive

and..Jericho and Edge warned him it was going to have the reverse effect..he didn't listen

and the Crowd has..despised him ever since
  9. The Immortal Watch Dog
    04-09-2014 02:19 PM
    The Immortal Watch Dog
    ehh Cena basically..at times thinks because kids and soccer moms love his stale Hogan beta character that he can do whatever he wants

Brock Lesnar was being hyped up as this unstoppable monster..Cena beats him and cuts a promo basically saying "oh that he kicked my ass doesn't matter..I'm a hard worker and I will be back!!" when he was supposed to sell the injuries as career threatening..Cena just didnt wanna take a paid vacation so he stole the wind right out of Brocks sales and he hasn't recovered yet...in fact one of the biggest reasons why him beating undertaker is seen as BS by so many who didn't notice the botch is because "oh but he can barely beat Cena!!"
  10. The Immortal Watch Dog
    04-09-2014 02:17 PM
    The Immortal Watch Dog
    No, I'm not joking he was in the military IIRC he thought he was bad ass enough to try out for the SEALS or something and when the training got too rough, instead of washing out like hundreds do every year (and it isn't seen as a mark of being weak against you by any means..) he just decided not to face the problem and went AWOL which is more or less legally treason..he abandoned his post when he was serving the country and somehow instead of receiving a life sentence for it got only a month of prison time

That's one of the reasons I despise the bastard...his poor attitude and thin skinned nature aside..he has talent but never nurtures it and runs from anything that involves effort including his duty to his country

Mick Foley and Taz were making fifty bucks a night when they got started, and Bryan was probably making a few hundred...unless you're in the E you wont make much..and even then its not going to be a fortune unless you're really good. So they get torn up for chump change