PDA

View Full Version : Tsunade vs Team Kurenai.

Synonymous
06-15-2011, 11:27 PM
How does Sucknade stack up against the fodderiest fodder in all of Konoha, Kiba, Shino, Hinata and Kurenai?

Speed equal for Sucknade's sake.

Frost ninja
06-15-2011, 11:31 PM
Tsunade summons Kat.
gg.

Shes not as bad as your letting on, so please use her proper name.

Also, Shino, Hinata, and Kiba are all reletively higher tiered than "fodder" in Narutoverse.
Giant wolf fang over fang rips most people in peices
Hinata, if we go by inference, moves about as fast as a FRS.
Bug globe trumps a lot of people.
Kurenai has pretty tough Genjutsu, meaning most characters lose out to her too.

Synonymous
06-15-2011, 11:54 PM
Shino's bugs eat the chakra Sucknade intends to use to summon Katsuyu. She fails to summon Katsusyu. She gets Garogaed.

And I'll use whatever name I damn well please to refer to Sucknade thank you very much.

Frost ninja
06-16-2011, 12:45 AM
Shino's bugs eat the chakra Sucknade intends to use to summon Katsuyu. She fails to summon Katsusyu. She gets Garogaed.

And I'll use whatever name I damn well please to refer to Sucknade thank you very much.

Bugs aren't fast enough to travel the defualt distance before she pulls a one-second summon.
So no, bugs get acid sprayed, along with team Kurenai.

I'll agree as soon as you can manage to provide a valid reason behind it. Otherwise your spouting mindless spite.

NBT
06-16-2011, 01:43 AM
Good thing Shino has bug logia and it's four vs. one.

Frost ninja
06-16-2011, 01:52 AM
Good thing Shino has bug logia and it's four vs. one.

Bugs > Acid spray?
Also I don't think they have the ability to dodge it with how widespread it is...

170-9 as an example, take that in ratio of the size of the summons as well as the distance.

NBT
06-16-2011, 01:58 AM
Did I say that?
It doesn't matter WHAT YOU THINK!Besides,according to you Hinata is as fast as rasen shuriken and speed is equal so getting out of the way shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Frost ninja
06-16-2011, 02:01 AM
Did I say that?
It doesn't matter WHAT YOU THINK!Besides,according to you Hinata is as fast as rasen shuriken and speed is equal so getting out of the way shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Speed is equal on whose side?
Iirc in 4v1 cases, speed is equaled to the side with one.
Otherwise we could claim speed is equal to any of the four.
I have just as much merit saying they move at shino speed.

Can Tsunade outrun it?

NBT
06-16-2011, 02:12 AM
Never heard of that before.

Eh?

Shikamaru Nara
06-16-2011, 03:35 AM
@Frosty: He really gets on your nerves, doesn't he? You've never said anything when I say it.

TK wins.

Tsunade has no time to summon Katsuyu while she's running away from a chick who looks blind, a dog and his dog friend, a woman with really bad allergies in her eyes, making them red, and a bug itself.

chidoriroar
06-22-2011, 03:47 AM
its obvious we have ourselves another nuisance in the BG. Tsunade summons Katsuyu and sprays team kurenai

Shikamaru Nara
06-22-2011, 06:46 AM
Tsunade has no chance of ever hoping to win. Ever. Again even Tonton.

Tsunade has no time to summon Katsuyu while she's running away from a chick who looks blind, a dog and his dog friend, a woman with really bad allergies in her eyes, making them red, and a bug itself.

RINNEMAN1
06-22-2011, 07:05 AM
Can Tsunade escape Genjutsu?

Shikamaru Nara
06-22-2011, 07:11 AM
Has she shown it?

No.

White Zetsu
06-22-2011, 07:16 AM
well Team Kurenai isnt actually that bad, theyre definetly not fodder (if you anted fodder go for Konohamarus team) but Team Kurenai will probably still win with the best genjutsu iuser in the village on their side

RINNEMAN1
06-22-2011, 07:36 AM
Has she shown it?

No.

Then, Team Kurenai wins.