zerosameri
06-15-2011, 12:16 PM
GAH! I wanna make the tread. :lol:

JazzJunkie4
06-15-2011, 12:19 PM
talk no jutsu prevails!

narulvr
06-15-2011, 12:20 PM
it was sweet. flashbacks with minato, fightin, someone being "surpassed" and bee has a widows peek! but no matter how strong you are tnj wins in the long run.

What The Toast
06-15-2011, 12:21 PM
GAH! I wanna make the tread. :lol:

Sorry, but I've waited like 20 minutes to see if anyone was going to but nobody did so I made it.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
06-15-2011, 12:22 PM
Eh, I feel like we read the same chapter 3 weeks in a row.

Taker369
06-15-2011, 12:27 PM
another flash back chapter ? ill pass

PlatonicZombie
06-15-2011, 12:28 PM
Pretty predictable but still entertaining. Glad to see Minato's words weren't ones that needed to be analyzed like some people thought. I'm still a bit disappointed that Naruto in that form can't out quicken A.

Shikamaru Nara
06-15-2011, 12:30 PM
Must. Read.

Shikamaru Nara
06-15-2011, 12:34 PM
Wow, Tsunade talks like she actually CAN kill Naruto. :roll:

What The Toast
06-15-2011, 12:35 PM
another flash back chapter ? ill pass

Um what? There is only like 5 pages of flashback..

Taker369
06-15-2011, 12:38 PM
i read through it chapter was boring

Shikamaru Nara
06-15-2011, 12:39 PM
It wasn't boring. Bee and A start to fight. :\

But as expected, Naruto and Tsunade are utterly useless.

Taker369
06-15-2011, 12:40 PM
i dont care for bee nor A to be honest

Shikamaru Nara
06-15-2011, 12:41 PM
So? It's a sweet fight.

TheBlackChidori
06-15-2011, 12:46 PM
....Naruto. ><;

Shikamaru Nara
06-15-2011, 12:47 PM
Who's that?

Poodle
06-15-2011, 12:48 PM
these chapters go by so fast. i'm at like page 12 before i know it, but i guess its the art drawings too that take up some pages. Why do they even put those color drawings in there? for anime teasing?

anyways it was okay and pretty predictable. the Minato stuff was okay but very short. i do agree its disappointing Naruto can't even get by Raikage in RS mode. he looks so badass in that mode but it almost seems like it doesn't do anything to make him stronger. and i guess theres no more Sage mode?

tsuki
06-15-2011, 12:53 PM
Good chapter this week. I like that we got another dose of Minato.

he looks so badass in that mode but it almost seems like it doesn't do anything to make him stronger. and i guess theres no more Sage mode?
This is stronger than sage mode.

Wooster
06-15-2011, 01:15 PM
Clearly Tsunade was putting on a show. She knows very well she is like a child compared to A, Bee and Naruto. Raiers just wanted to use her as a distraction. :lol:

UchiHa_AsH
06-15-2011, 02:20 PM
Good chapter i liked it :D

katsu uchiha
06-15-2011, 03:22 PM
Bee was totally bad a**! He totally owned his older brother! And Tsunade was aawesum for stepping and taking Naruto and Bee's side! Totally epic chapter overall! Can't wait for the next chapter!

And remember to never underestimate Bee! He kicks bad a**!

Gouldy17
06-15-2011, 03:58 PM
dunno what to make of the whole naruto raikage speed thing...on 1 hand i feel that naruto should have far surpassed him in speed using RS mode but on the other raikage is by far the fastest shinobi in the narutoverse should it really be that easy???

Shikamaru Nara
06-15-2011, 04:16 PM
Did you read the chapter?

Minato is faster than A, proven.

Kill3r_B-st
06-15-2011, 04:28 PM
but minato is no longer alive making A the fastest right now. no one can be faster than teleportation. your either slower or equal. unless you can teleport its useless

Shikamaru Nara
06-15-2011, 04:30 PM
fastest shinobi in the narutoverse

That's true, but this is what I was replying to. Although I don't think he meant that very literally.

Jose
06-15-2011, 04:55 PM
Minato telling Bee he is "killer" perhaps thats how he got the name Killer Bee?

JazzJunkie4
06-15-2011, 05:01 PM
Minato telling Bee he is "killer" perhaps thats how he got the name Killer Bee?

hey good catch, maybe!

Nick Tasogare
06-15-2011, 05:35 PM
Is teleportation actually = to speed though?

/Ponders on a log

Anyway, I like how Tsunade was like 'Gtfo muthah truckah.' And then I liked when Bee bombed A when A had been all 'Lulnah.'

Konoha'sGreenThunder
06-15-2011, 05:41 PM
Well, the flashbacks were boring. Tsunade being badass excited me, but she didn't get to fight. :/

Lolol @ Raikage losing to Bee. Loser.

Nick Tasogare
06-15-2011, 05:41 PM
I'm calling it now. She's gonna be super fast haxxer blitz next time.

zerosameri
06-15-2011, 05:57 PM
Sorry, but I've waited like 20 minutes to see if anyone was going to but nobody did so I made it.
I was busy D:
---

Eh, ok chapter...

mrsticky005
06-15-2011, 06:23 PM
It wasn't boring. Bee and A start to fight. :\

But as expected, Naruto and Tsunade are utterly useless.

Wait who's expecting Naruto to be useless?

I mean Tsunade is one thing. But not Naruto.

Dang..only thing Tsunade did in this chapter was say she was gonna do something...and not actually do it.

Wooster
06-15-2011, 06:26 PM
Wait who's expecting Naruto to be useless?

I mean Tsunade is one thing. But not Naruto.

Dang..only thing Tsunade did in this chapter was say she was gonna do something...and not actually do it.
Naruto is just being nice.

He is trying to play tag with Raikage, while Raikage wants to kill Naruto. I think that itself tells you who is stronger. I ma sure a menacing ball would easily take out A.

Squall
06-15-2011, 08:00 PM
From this I can assume that Naruto is at his max speed as per his facial expression on page 5, he is obviously giving it his all, and can 't possibly go any faster (in RS mode only)

Same goes for strength. Naruto is getting pushed back every time while KB forces A back with pure force. A is stronger and faster than Naruto.

Kishi obviously has some reason to make Naruto seem weak'ish again. I thought Naruto was ultra powerful before meeting A. I'm a bit bummed, but I know there's more to Naruto coming. Just can't wait for that (Rinnegan, RS + Sage mode etc).

My thought is that if A can beat Naruto at this level....what the hell is Naruto going to do about Sasuke?

Synonymous
06-15-2011, 09:47 PM
Yet again Tsunade instantly folds to Naruto's demands. What idiot thought it would be a good idea to make this woman the leader of an entire village if she gives into the selfish demands of a 15 year old that reminds her of her brother every single time he opens his mouth? Imagine if Obama did that, people would be calling for his head on a platter by day's end.

Jakropha
06-15-2011, 09:48 PM
Sooo.... does With team win this Chapter?

524 Bet NAAAAAO

PlatonicZombie
06-15-2011, 10:29 PM
My thought is that if A can beat Naruto at this level....what the hell is Naruto going to do about Sasuke?

I suppose we're to assume that once Naruto combines RS and Sage mode, he'll be god like.

I do agree with people that say Naruto isn't fighting A so he's going to look weak. But Naruto is in RS mode and this just looks pathetic. He has yet to actually throw any offensive attack in RS mode. We thought maybe with Kisame, but no... He was stuck to a wall. Now we get to watch Naruto in RS mode but strictly just trying to use speed. And it's another fail. This has been frustrating to read.

What The Toast
06-16-2011, 12:18 AM
I don't really get why people are saying that Naruto's RS mode is weak. Raikage is a top class shinobi who is trying to kill Naruto. Naruto is just trying to get past him. A is the fastest ninja alive in Narutoverse, did you really expect Naruto to surpass him so easily? And someone said what is he going to do against Sasuke, let us not forget Sasuke would have been dead if it wasn't for Gaara. I just can't comprehend why people are saying Naruto's RS mode is weak because he hasn't surpassed the Raikage.

Wind Style Naruto
06-16-2011, 01:41 AM
Wow epic fighting though..even though only Killer Bee tried to actually fight the Raikage.

Anti-Charger
06-16-2011, 02:43 AM
Yet again Tsunade instantly folds to Naruto's demands. What idiot thought it would be a good idea to make this woman the leader of an entire village if she gives into the selfish demands of a 15 year old that reminds her of her brother every single time he opens his mouth? Imagine if Obama did that, people would be calling for his head on a platter by day's end.

So now we have to compare Naruto to real life do we?
Keep in mind Naruto has saved the village and people more times than we can count, surely you gain massive trust in a person after that? And after Pain's invasion, Naruto is hellishly trustworthy.
Don't make this stupid and compare it to real life.

But all in all, people who continuously hate on the chapters are just way too hard to please.
I personally, enjoy every bit of every chapter. It's great what we got this chapter, it always is.

leafninjasteph
06-16-2011, 04:54 AM
Has anyone else noticed on the page where Tsunade stands in front of Bee and Naruto Katsuyu is no where to be seen. What the hell is with that?

Shikamaru Nara
06-16-2011, 06:18 AM
Is teleportation actually = to speed though?

/Ponders on a log

Anyway, I like how Tsunade was like 'Gtfo muthah truckah.' And then I liked when Bee bombed A when A had been all 'Lulnah.'

Yeah. Read this;

The Flying Thunder God Technique was a technique created by Minato Namikaze, allowing the user to transport himself to another location in the blink of an eye.

So he can move himself, even if not by foot, by speed. Teleportation =/= speed.

nightwolf613
06-16-2011, 07:39 AM
talk no jutsu prevails!

I'm so sick of that. Most of this war has been disappointing. I didn't care for this chapter either except on parts 1) Where Tsunade picks a side and 2) B knocks A on his ass.

Naruto even with his new developed mode isn't showing much. He's gone back to being the old Naruto that leaps first instead of the one he previously developed into where he was starting to use his head first.

Parak111
06-16-2011, 07:54 AM
Killer Bee lariated the Raikage! What the toast?! :lol:

Jakropha
06-16-2011, 08:55 AM
The Jakklz can explain...
You see, when a slice of bread is placed into a toaster bottom side first, it is inserted into said toaster. When you press the lever down all the way, it creates a clicking noise, which pulls the bread slice down, and initiates the toasting process. When the appropriate time is set, is what will determine the toast texture, the average suggested time is 1-2 minutes. When the time is up, the toast then POPS out of the toaster! Giving you about 1-3 seconds to catch the toast on your plate, where you can smother it in your desired condiments.

Therefore giving way to the term.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQv1lWoMRxPX8cvv6ysAEL24OCrkaBDh BnDt8Gj8TYJsdMLdNZCCQ

Space Cowboy Sasori
06-16-2011, 09:20 AM
Raikage > Everyone in the series.

I don't care what I just read, I believe raikage fell down on purpose to make Bee feel more confident going into battle, because raikage believe he wouldn't be able to stop his 'brother' with words and didn't wanna hurt him deep down.

Phacade
06-16-2011, 09:44 AM
I'm not entirely convinced that, should Tsunade could land a punch on the Raikage, it'd matter much.

Jakropha
06-16-2011, 10:13 AM
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAST!!!!1

To Phacade, If she did land a punch, it might hurt her more than Raikage :lol:

Phacade
06-16-2011, 10:40 AM
I suppose it'd depend on if the Hokage's chakra punch was harder than the Raikage's lightening cloak. Do we know what nature type Tsunade is? The Wiki lists it as lightening, so its a matter of which is stronger. If, however she's an Earth nature type, she's boned.

Poodle
06-16-2011, 11:04 AM

she believes in Naruto tho, and they flashbacked to show that. thats the whole theme with Naruto throughout, everyone believing in Naruto's will of fire and being inspired by it.

Poodle
06-16-2011, 11:08 AM
I also think Kishi is sort of sexist/realistic when it comes to depicting females being as strong as men in the Naruto world. I can't think of many females that were very strong other than Mizukage, who didn't seem as strong as the other Kage's either. Sakura, Tsunade are both similar and medical ninja's with very powerful punches but that seems mostly it. Tsunade also came across much weaker than Orichimaru/Jaraiya. Hinata has always been pretty weak in relation to the men. Even Konan was the weaker than Yahiko/Nagato. I'm sure there are some exceptions but by and large it seems the men tend to be stronger than the females.

Phacade
06-16-2011, 11:23 AM
Can't blame Kishi, that is the Japanese mindset afterall.

What The Toast
06-16-2011, 07:08 PM

What The Toast indeed.

Sagepain
06-16-2011, 07:33 PM
I also think Kishi is sort of sexist/realistic when it comes to depicting females being as strong as men in the Naruto world. I can't think of many females that were very strong other than Mizukage, who didn't seem as strong as the other Kage's either. Sakura, Tsunade are both similar and medical ninja's with very powerful punches but that seems mostly it. Tsunade also came across much weaker than Orichimaru/Jaraiya. Hinata has always been pretty weak in relation to the men. Even Konan was the weaker than Yahiko/Nagato. I'm sure there are some exceptions but by and large it seems the men tend to be stronger than the females.

I remember reading a interview with kishi where he stated that he was sexist, Can't find it anymore tho. So I'm pretty sure thats why nearly all the female ninja are much weaker then the male characters.

Mizukage
06-16-2011, 09:53 PM
I remember reading a interview with kishi where he stated that he was sexist, Can't find it anymore tho. So I'm pretty sure thats why nearly all the female ninja are much weaker then the male characters.

Did he really say it just like that. "I am sexist." ?

I don't know. It seems more realistic to me than sexist. It depicts the real world, whether that's sexist or no. I mean honestly boys have always been superior to girls in all athletics and military stuff.

Is it just society? Is it physical body size and capability? or do girls just not have that same kind of natural drive? (don't eat me for saying that last one, but honestly I mean it. Take Hinata's personality and compare it to Neji's.) I don't know.

I hate the issue in real life, but love that Kishi includes it in the plot. It makes sense, to me.

Sparky
06-17-2011, 07:20 PM
Awesome chapter..nice background character on Minato, Bee, and A.

deidara330
06-17-2011, 08:16 PM
Did he really say it just like that. "I am sexist." ?

I don't know. It seems more realistic to me than sexist. It depicts the real world, whether that's sexist or no. I mean honestly boys have always been superior to girls in all athletics and military stuff.

Is it just society? Is it physical body size and capability? or do girls just not have that same kind of natural drive? (don't eat me for saying that last one, but honestly I mean it. Take Hinata's personality and compare it to Neji's.) I don't know.

I hate the issue in real life, but love that Kishi includes it in the plot. It makes sense, to me.If you ask me it most likely stems from the evolutionary needs of females in human populations before societies first developed. Women's rights was an issue that developed most likely because humans evolved from typical organisms into beings of sentient thought and giving a sentient being the same role as that of an animal just doesn't work out. It severely strains the capacity of the sentient being, and sentient beings can, as opposed to normal animals, want and desire things outside those necessary to live and survive. Women probably didn't have rights until so late because men hadn't reached the rationality that allowed them to perceive women as sentient beings as opposed to objects used for the survival of the species or pleasurement of men. This would most likely be a cause of evolutionary circumstance due to men's role in society and possibly the effect that religion has had on the majority of people's way of thinking throughout the ages. Humans simply hadn't evolved to the point where women were actually capable of roles beyond what they had been originally, and when human sentient evolution did reach that point, the acquisition of rights for women was still a difficult process due to what would probably be a lack of desire on the part of women and/or simply that the notion was so contrary to the way men had lived for so long that few people other than the most rationally thinking could view it in such a way.

In other words, women may still have an inequal role in the power structure to men, but since women have already acquired the same rights and have the same capabilities, it shouldn't take long before they slowly reach a level that's more or less equal to that of men in the structure of society. Sexism and refusing someone a job based on gender are also things that are illegal, at the very least to my knowledge, so really if anyone has a problem with the place of women in society today the first thing I should be asking them is why they haven't accomplished anything themselves. Unless my memory fails me I don't see any reason for a woman to have less of a chance of success than a man in any mental or legal capacity. Physical, I'm not a physiologist and don't study anatomy so as to whether or not women are as physically capable as men, hell if I know. But for that, that's still something you have only nature to blame for, either way. Women have legal equality to men and there are just as many great female thinkers as male today.

The point is, if for some reason the fictional work of Naruto reflects some idea of where women stand today, that idea is probably not going to last long, and if it does due to some lack of female involvement in societal structure, I honestly don't think it's something any one person or group can truly be blamed for. Sorry if anyone takes anything I said negatively.

I feel like it was more or less pointless for me to write all that but I'm not going to just trash it with the time I spent on it. With all that I really ignored the actual chapter discussion. I'll probably get into it later.

Edit: For what's probably a more accurate view on it please look to the post below mine, athough not before reading mine since the post adresses my response.

Hidden in the Ether
06-18-2011, 08:46 AM
i so disagree with the guy above me i had to say something... ill make it fast..

just wanted to point out that before the Church rose to power much of the world was not structured around the Patriarchy as it is now. 'pagans' were well known for worshiping Mother Earth and the Goddess. the sexist structure of our society today is a direct result of the Church's hunger for power and control over its subjects.

this is why mary magdaline was depicted as a ;););););) in the Bible and her importance in the life of Jesus was completely downplayed. just one example.

if you want to talk nature and animals.. females in some species are actually more dangerous and aggressive. like lions.

what you say is evolution is actually social manipulation used to enhance the power of the Patriarchy.

:p

deidara330
06-18-2011, 12:30 PM
i so disagree with the guy above me i had to say something... ill make it fast..

just wanted to point out that before the Church rose to power much of the world was not structured around the Patriarchy as it is now. 'pagans' were well known for worshiping Mother Earth and the Goddess. the sexist structure of our society today is a direct result of the Church's hunger for power and control over its subjects.

this is why mary magdaline was depicted as a ;););););) in the Bible and her importance in the life of Jesus was completely downplayed. just one example.

if you want to talk nature and animals.. females in some species are actually more dangerous and aggressive. like lions.

what you say is evolution is actually social manipulation used to enhance the power of the Patriarchy.

:pInteresting. I was quite unaware of that. I mean, I don't really know much on the subject, and I would, but I also don't care enough to. Either way your post was informative. I did think the Church might've had something to do with it but I hadn't figured it was such a large part. I'm not skeptical of that, either, given what I know about their history.

What The Toast
06-18-2011, 06:25 PM
I for one cannot wait until we get to see Bee use Samehada.

narulvr
06-18-2011, 07:30 PM
I for one cannot wait until we get to see Bee use Samehada.

U and me both! u would think since A uses a chakra armor he would've used it to drain it, if samehada can absorb 4 chakra tails I'm pretty sure it coulda sucked up the raiton cloak. But thats how u know the fight is more fan service seenin how usin samehada is the logical choice.

Ruzki Hyuga
06-19-2011, 06:35 PM
Raikage > Everyone in the series.

I don't care what I just read, I believe raikage fell down on purpose to make Bee feel more confident going into battle, because raikage believe he wouldn't be able to stop his 'brother' with words and didn't wanna hurt him deep down.

Well either way Killerbee would of stayed happy, Plus he would be kind enough to acknowlege that his bro is better than him.

What The Toast
06-19-2011, 09:46 PM
U and me both! u would think since A uses a chakra armor he would've used it to drain it, if samehada can absorb 4 chakra tails I'm pretty sure it coulda sucked up the raiton cloak. But thats how u know the fight is more fan service seenin how usin samehada is the logical choice.

Yeah that would be the logical choice if Bee was trying to fight A but he wasn't.
He asked A if he could still read his heart by bumping fists and then showed A all the times he promised he would surpass him, despite the fact that A always shot this down. So Bee finally did surpass him and Kishi symbolized this through the lariat.

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
06-20-2011, 09:26 PM
another amazing chapter !