PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: If Tobi is Obito...

Shikamaru Nara
06-15-2011, 10:28 AM
And Tobi is Madara, wouldn't that make Madara Obito?

Madara was before Obito's time.

Therefore Tobi can't be Obito because Madara cancels them out. `:P

To that "someone" who keeps trying to convince me otherwise.

zerosameri
06-15-2011, 10:31 AM
Damn, troll thread :lol:

*coughcoughthatsomeoneismecoughcough*

Inuyasha
06-15-2011, 10:47 AM
Perhaps Madara's soul inhabits Obito's regenerated body O.O

Making it the Sould of Madara the Body of Obito so technically they would be the same person i guess

who knows but Madara=Madara

PlatonicZombie
06-15-2011, 11:08 AM
Perhaps Madara's soul inhabits Obito's regenerated body O.O

Making it the Sould of Madara the Body of Obito so technically they would be the same person i guess

who knows but Madara=Madara

Orochimaru did have to learn the curse mark from somewhere right? He was into learning forbidden jutsu. Perhaps he found the curse mark by digging around in the past and saw that Madara was able to pass from body to body through a curse mark. Allowing him to live forever.

Shikamaru Nara
06-15-2011, 11:50 AM
Damn, troll thread :lol:

*coughcoughthatsomeoneismecoughcough*

Yes, I'm glad you are conceding to your defeat.

I amiably accept your adventitious defeasance in the face of god.

zerosameri
06-15-2011, 04:44 PM
Yes, I'm glad you are conceding to your defeat.

I amiably accept your adventitious defeasance in the face of god.
I never said I was defeated... Nor did I even mention it in any way. :lol:

Squall
06-15-2011, 09:19 PM
I think it's just way too easy to make that assumption. Obito's right eye gets crushed, we only see Madara's left eye. It must be the same person right? Surely not in Kishi's mind games.

Phacade
06-16-2011, 09:00 AM
...unless of course Madara was already dead and Obito (somehow) survived long enough to assume the identity of Tobi. Granted I think its unlikely since Obito wouldn't know Jack about the history of the Leaf to the extent that Madara knows it, and would have needed a donor Sharingan since his other one walked off with Kakashi.

Shikamaru Nara
06-16-2011, 09:56 AM
I never said I was defeated... Nor did I even mention it in any way. :lol:

Go sulk somewhere else where I'm not right.

Oh wait, I always am! :lol:

zerosameri
06-16-2011, 11:44 AM
Go sulk somewhere else where I'm not right.

Oh wait, I always am! :lol:
We ALL know MADARA is Obito. Not TOBI!

You wish. `:P

Shikamaru Nara
06-16-2011, 11:44 AM
Please do explain how Madara is Obito. :hmm

zerosameri
06-16-2011, 11:45 AM
Please do explain how Madara is Obito. :hmm
I have no clue, they just are. :lol:

Shikamaru Nara
06-16-2011, 11:46 AM
It doesn't even make sense!

zerosameri
06-16-2011, 11:46 AM
It doesn't even make sense!
Yes it dose :geek:

Inuyasha
06-16-2011, 11:48 AM
Orochimaru did have to learn the curse mark from somewhere right? He was into learning forbidden jutsu. Perhaps he found the curse mark by digging around in the past and saw that Madara was able to pass from body to body through a curse mark. Allowing him to live forever.

His EMS allows his soul to continue after death he previously stated to Sasuke that his body was indeed thrashed at the Final Valley and everyone including Hashirama thought he was dead but his soul tranferred into another body and I'm thinking it was a newly revived body of Obito another Sharingan user from the past as his vessel body makes sense.

If I am right and that is true the question would be who revived that body? and what purpose would it be used for.

Phacade
06-16-2011, 01:02 PM
Wack-a-mole jutsu. There is no other answer.

Jakropha
06-16-2011, 01:08 PM
Perhaps Obito happened to be in the same place Madara was when Madara tele'd
Therefore, the two are fuuuuuuuuuused......

Nightcrawler feeling now :o

narusaku naruto vs sasuke
06-27-2011, 05:39 AM
His EMS allows his soul to continue after death he previously stated to Sasuke that his body was indeed thrashed at the Final Valley and everyone including Hashirama thought he was dead but his soul tranferred into another body and I'm thinking it was a newly revived body of Obito another Sharingan user from the past as his vessel body makes sense.

If I am right and that is true the question would be who revived that body? and what purpose would it be used for.

i agree also its like when tobi tries to like use his powers he like turns more madara ish and when he doesn't he acts like a child or immature like obito so if he started the akataskui he could have found zetsu and zetsu has recorded every major battle in the ninja world right so if he found bodies he would eat them or something madara would then use his EMS to get in obito's body and if kakashi the 4th hokage and rin did take obito's body to the leaf madara would know the jutsu could to get in and take his body