PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: The Relevance Of Minato vs Raikage "A" chapter AND MORE MINATO! + Kushina's Speed!

kalmeast
06-09-2011, 10:59 PM
Since Naruto's goal is to surpass Minato!

1. There's only one person who can confirm naruto's speed in comparison to Minato's. 4th Raikage. He's can clearly tell if Naruto reaches the point where he surpasses Minato's speed. That's one of A's purpose. To make this confirmation to all of us soon.

*Remember that Naruto said "this time I have to be Faster". This implies there are several ranges of Naruto's speed. While Raikage is using his ultimate speed, it is most likely Naruto isn't using his ultimate speed since that hadn't been inferred.

2. It also could be assume that "what killer Bee holds dearly" - should it be A himself - then this would be the deciding factor for A, that is, if killer bee is defying whatever to stand with Naruto against him, even if death?

*why do ppl think Minato's FTG isn't actual speed? it's so fast that he leaves images of himself at his previous appearances.

** Did anyone Notice Kushina's speed in chp 504,
Minato still has tremendous natural speed without FTG but what about Kushina?
- when Kuubi attacked babe Naruto with his claws, Minato moved to save him but Kushina who was already near death, even further away from Naruto and already holding Kuubi with her chakra made it to Naruto before Minato did so she appeared infront of Minato being pierced by Kuubi.

*** Flying Thunder God Technique sucks up a lot of chakra...
I see why although a fitting jutsu for Kakashi, he hasn't attempted to learn it. Assuming he hasn't copied it already.

**** If Naruto's speed equals or near Raikage Now then:
I have no doubt that when he enters Sage Mode within RS Mode, it'd multiply by 10, surpassing Minato's. I'm so certain of this Combo, to put my reps on the line hehe...:D

zerosameri
06-09-2011, 11:09 PM
From the last 2 chapters Naruto's RS mode is just about equal to A's ultimate speed. Plus Minato was slightly faster than A.

JazzJunkie4
06-09-2011, 11:19 PM
Since Naruto's goal is to surpass Minato!

1. There's only one person who can confirm naruto's speed in comparison to Minato's. 4th Raikage. He's can clearly tell if Naruto reaches the point where he surpasses Minato's speed. That's one of A's purpose. To make this confirmation to all of us soon.

*Remember that Naruto said "this time I have to be Faster". This implies there are several ranges of Naruto's speed. While Raikage is using his ultimate speed, it is most likely Naruto isn't using his ultimate speed since that hadn't been inferred.

2. It also could be assume that "what killer Bee holds dearly" - should it be A himself - then this would be the deciding factor for A, that is, if killer bee is defying whatever to stand with Naruto against him, even if death?

*why do ppl think Minato's FTG isn't actual speed? it's so fast that he leaves images of himself at his previous appearances.

** Did anyone Notice Kushina's speed in chp 504,
Minato still has tremendous natural speed without FTG but what about Kushina?
- when Kuubi attacked babe Naruto with his claws, Minato moved to save him but Kushina who was already near death, even further away from Naruto and already holding Kuubi with her chakra made it to Naruto before Minato did so she appeared infront of Minato being pierced by Kuubi.

*** Flying Thunder God Technique sucks up a lot of chakra...
I see why although a fitting jutsu for Kakashi, he hasn't attempted to learn it. Assuming he hasn't copied it already.

**** If Naruto's speed equals or near Raikage Now then:
I have no doubt that when he enters Sage Mode within RS Mode, it'd multiply by 10, surpassing Minato's. I'm so certain of this Combo, to put my reps on the line hehe...:D

You make a lot of threads kalmeast, but they are all really good quality. I think you are right on all these points, I will have to spread some rep. This points out some things that I had overlooked and didn't even take into account, props.

kalmeast
06-09-2011, 11:51 PM
You make a lot of threads kalmeast, but they are all really good quality. I think you are right on all these points, I will have to spread some rep. This points out some things that I had overlooked and didn't even take into account, props.

you really think so? i appreciate it...arigatou!:)

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
06-10-2011, 12:03 AM
yes. id like to see naruto vs. raikage...speed fight!!

SilentBlade
06-10-2011, 06:43 AM
The fact is though, we've not seen all that much of Naruto lately, in fact his speed without sage mode could be faster than A's no problem. If I am correct in this inference, we could argue that back right when Naruto turned into the fox battling Orochimaru and hurt Sakura (when Yamato was leading) I recall Yamato stating that a lot of Naruto's chakra was being used to suppress the Kyuubi's chakra (as does Kakashi during the wind training). Now that he controls the Kyuubi and that suppressing chakra is being freed up and then added to by the Kyuubi, we can state that from where we are now, we've got no idea how much power Naruto has, nor the speed he can actually move at.

Rezeon
06-10-2011, 09:32 AM
I don't think Naruto's normal chakra gets added to the Kyuubi chakra when he is in RS mode. I think Bee or 8-tails said something about Naruto's normal chakra being shelved while he is using Kyuubi chakra, which is why Kyuubi can then start feeding on it.

However I think that being in control now, means that base-Naruto and maybe Sage Mode Naruto should have a bit more chakra to work with though...

As far as the conversation about speed accomplishments, how about Killer Bee. Naruto said he wanted to get to the battlefield ASAP which is why he was traveling in RS mode, but Bee in base form was keeping up with him just fine.

Wooster
06-10-2011, 10:30 AM
But all the Raikage knows is Minato teleportation speed. Otherwise it seemed like Minato was slower than the Raikage.

So I think Naruto pure speed matching Raikage is bit more impressive. If he adds Minato's jutsu to himslef. Naruto will easily be the fastest. Of course, somehow Sasuke will be just as fast now...

Revived Kakuzu
06-10-2011, 01:09 PM
I just gotta get this straight; Minato's Flying Thunder God tech, it's teleportation, right? Or is it just high speed movement like the body flicker?
I mean, it must be teleportation, because that's what the tags are for. So, I doubt Naruto could equal that speed, unless he learns how to teleport, in the middle of the war. I do agree about him surpassing A, though. I'm sure that using max speed/concentration that he can move faster than him.

Namikaze_Naruto
06-10-2011, 04:33 PM
You make some great points, let's look at Naruto's modes:

- Base: True base is unknown. But, even while using a portion of his chakra to suppress 9T (how much, we don't really know. How much chakra does it take to control that mass of chakra which is the 9T?) he has at least twice as much chakra as Kakashi. Key words are 'at least.' And is it me or is it starting to seem like more chakra = more speed? The three shinobi being focused on all have chakra at tail-beast levels, and are likely the 3 fastest ninjas currently. That's a stretch though.
- Sage Mode: Heightens all physical characteristics (speed, strength, durability. In my opinion, it's the Senju equivalent of EMS), making Naruto faster than he is base mode. How much can't be determined exactly. But, he is fast enough to swoop in and save sakura from an extreme distance before sasuke could slash her while she was in his hand.
- RS Mode: While not having mastered his speed (as Tenzou said), and apparently not going all out ('I'll have to be faster this time'), he can match the fastest shinobi in the world in speed. We don't know that he has used full speed, and he has not mastered his newfound power, I think when he fully utilizes those two he will be far ahead of Raikage.

Let's also not forget that part of Naruto's new dream is to 'become a bigger badass than his father.'

As for Sasuke gaining a speed boost, I just don't see it. EMS is an upgrade specific to the Uchiha (Kakashi aside), and the Uchiha inherited Mental Energy and Special Chakra. Meaning it will boost one of these. I'd venture a guess that it'd be mental energy, which has nothing to do with speed. Merely conjecture on my part.

On an interesting aside that just came to me, Naruto (already chocked full of vitality) has gained a speed boost when he has upped his physical energy (Sage Mode) and special chakra (RS Mode), leaving him without mental energy (that we know of, unless he got that from Minato as Naruto has an uncanny ability to learn through doing). Venture a guess as to what comprised the gift Itachi (who was chock full of mental energy) gave him...

EvL j3st3r
06-10-2011, 06:05 PM
@kalmeast.....

Yea FTG is speed in the sense of "time", but not in the "physical" sense (which is what I think everyone is referring to). So FTG isn't his physical speed, it's teleportation of course. But again, I agree. FTG is technically "speed". Just a different kind of speed than what most of the conversation has been revolving around.

I hadn't realized that about Kushina. good catch. I don't think she's regularly faster than Minato tho. Motherly instinct maybe?

with you 100% on the SM/RS mode combo. It's gotta happen.

kalmeast
06-13-2011, 08:42 PM
@kalmeast.....

Yea FTG is speed in the sense of "time", but not in the "physical" sense (which is what I think everyone is referring to). So FTG isn't his physical speed, it's teleportation of course. But again, I agree. FTG is technically "speed". Just a different kind of speed than what most of the conversation has been revolving around.

I hadn't realized that about Kushina. good catch. I don't think she's regularly faster than Minato tho. Motherly instinct maybe?

with you 100% on the SM/RS mode combo. It's gotta happen.

Yea, seriously, i couldn't be more certain about the SM/RS mode combo.
in which case, the SM mode will augment the RS by about 10-fold.

Combining weird/difficult jutsu is another of naruto's specialty.

* have u heard of a shinobi summoning a clone? that's weird when u think of it. But naruto did with sage clone summoning.

** transformation + Shadow clones combo like Harem and Shuriken transformation. (dont know of any shinobi who transforms into ninja tools)

*** Uzumaki Barrage is a combo of Sasuke's Lion's barrage + Shadow clones (even tho' this is less direct)

**** see how fast he thought of combining sage chakra and rasenshuriken, just so he can throw it.

the least chance he has to combine something, he will.
With this trend of Naruto's thought, i have very little doubt that he'd let the idea of those two combinations escape him.

So if kishi let naruto be naruto without interfering, this mush be inevitable. :D:p

EvL j3st3r
06-14-2011, 01:06 PM
those are all very good points. I hadn't really thought of it that way. My thinking on the matter has been a little less analytical than yours to be honest.

It's just that SM has been so super hyped and is just freaking awesome. I just can't see Kishi letting such a great thing fade out of the story. But with RS mode being unlocked.....a merger of the two is the only way that I see SM staying relevant in the story anymore.

Alex475
06-14-2011, 03:53 PM
- Base: True base is unknown. But, even while using a portion of his chakra to suppress 9T (how much, we don't really know. How much chakra does it take to control that mass of chakra which is the 9T?) he has at least twice as much chakra as Kakashi. Key words are 'at least.' And is it me or is it starting to seem like more chakra = more speed? The three shinobi being focused on all have chakra at tail-beast levels, and are likely the 3 fastest ninjas currently. That's a stretch though.

I believe that Kakashi stated that Naruto had 4 times as much chakra as him and if he wasn't suppressing the 9 tails then he would have about 200 more times as much as him... He said this in the episode where he was training him to be able to use his wind affinity or where he was training him to use the RasenShuriken

JazzJunkie4
06-14-2011, 04:58 PM
I believe that Kakashi stated that Naruto had 4 times as much chakra as him and if he wasn't suppressing the 9 tails then he would have about 200 more times as much as him... He said this in the episode where he was training him to be able to use his wind affinity or where he was training him to use the RasenShuriken

he didn't say he would have 200 times more XD that would be practically bijuu level. He did say he would probably have more though

Namikaze_Naruto
06-14-2011, 06:04 PM

The translation I have taken from Manga 315, which is what I was paraphrasing, has Kakashi saying 'You have at least twice as much as mine.' The mine referring to chakra. As for the Yamato suppressing 9T chakra (which he says 'it could be 100 times more'), I read that as how much chakra the 9T has, not Naruto himself. Mostly because it's a bit hard to believe he uses roughly 98% of his chakra to suppress 9T, because that would make him ridiculously powerful without 9T. I do believe that will be a significant powerup if not having to control 9T, but a 50fold powerup doesn't seem right.

Plus, if he could go toe to toe with sasuke, Pein, et al with only 2% of his chakra, what chance do you think sasuke and others would stand now?

Squall
06-14-2011, 06:36 PM
But all the Raikage knows is Minato teleportation speed. Otherwise it seemed like Minato was slower than the Raikage.

So I think Naruto pure speed matching Raikage is bit more impressive. If he adds Minato's jutsu to himslef. Naruto will easily be the fastest. Of course, somehow Sasuke will be just as fast now...

His eyes will be just as fast, not him physically you would only assume.

Alex475
06-14-2011, 06:40 PM
Ooops yeah sorry u guys are completely right haha... I just went back and checked over that lol

narulvr
06-14-2011, 09:53 PM
I feel u, and with the sm rm combo I can picture it but... to obtain sagemode he'll have to gather the nesisary amount of nature energy and have it perfectly equal to his own chakra. My point being is that if he went rm first then sm he'd be waiting a looong time to get the nature energy he needs. Now if he went sm first "which he shows he can do relatively quick now" he'd already be balanced since I'm geussing it's self stable then go rm he'd do just fine. I'm baising that of when he met nagato cuz when he went in he was in sm at first then combined the 9t chakra. But thats just my analisis.

Kreegah!!!
06-15-2011, 11:28 AM
Yea, seriously, i couldn't be more certain about the SM/RS mode combo.
in which case, the SM mode will augment the RS by about 10-fold.

Combining weird/difficult jutsu is another of naruto's specialty.

* have u heard of a shinobi summoning a clone? that's weird when u think of it. But naruto did with sage clone summoning.

** transformation + Shadow clones combo like Harem and Shuriken transformation. (dont know of any shinobi who transforms into ninja tools)

*** Uzumaki Barrage is a combo of Sasuke's Lion's barrage + Shadow clones (even tho' this is less direct)

**** see how fast he thought of combining sage chakra and rasenshuriken, just so he can throw it.

the least chance he has to combine something, he will.
With this trend of Naruto's thought, i have very little doubt that he'd let the idea of those two combinations escape him.

So if kishi let naruto be naruto without interfering, this mush be inevitable. :D:p

Don't forget pulling the old Trans Formers Duocon trick and changing himself and Gamabunta into one entity.:shock:

those are all very good points. I hadn't really thought of it that way. My thinking on the matter has been a little less analytical than yours to be honest.

It's just that SM has been so super hyped and is just freaking awesome. I just can't see Kishi letting such a great thing fade out of the story. But with RS mode being unlocked.....a merger of the two is the only way that I see SM staying relevant in the story anymore.

If this happens, and Itachi's gift is genjutsu-related to even the faintest degree, Naruto becomes Hypno-Toad.`:shock:

PlatonicZombie
06-15-2011, 11:34 AM
If this happens, and Itachi's gift is genjutsu-related to even the faintest degree, Naruto becomes Hypno-Toad.`:shock:

Hahahaha!! Futurama reference. Love it! `:P

iDooom
06-15-2011, 06:18 PM
Well, more on topic here, Minato's teleportation is not really THAT fast as Bee could react to it and kind of stalemate with Minato. So, ya. And that was younger Bee, not current Bee.

Jakropha
06-15-2011, 08:58 PM
Hahahaha!! Futurama reference. Love it! `:P
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AOfbnGkuGc)

EvL j3st3r
06-16-2011, 02:26 PM
Well, more on topic here, Minato's teleportation is not really THAT fast as Bee could react to it and kind of stalemate with Minato. So, ya. And that was younger Bee, not current Bee.

Not that fast? It's teleportation...meaning instantaneous. Doesn't get any faster than that.

iDooom
06-16-2011, 04:40 PM
Not that fast? It's teleportation...meaning instantaneous. Doesn't get any faster than that.
Fine then, his teleportation is instantaneous, but his regular speed is sadly mediocre.

Tensa Zangetsu
06-16-2011, 05:09 PM
now i wonder how fast kushina is o.O

Namikaze_Naruto
06-16-2011, 05:32 PM
Fine then, his teleportation is instantaneous, but his regular speed is sadly mediocre.

I doubt A would have he was the second fastest shinobi only to Minato if his speed was mediocre; he is still the fastest shinobi in the world. Don't forget his original fight with Madara where he saves Naruto and Madara proclaims that he is worthy of the title. His teleport technique is phenomenal, and his speed is phenomenal. Put those two together though, and it is ridiculously fast which is what he has shown against A (you'd have to be ridiculously fast to be able to react to A and his speed when he closes range like he did in his original strike)

EvL j3st3r
06-16-2011, 05:50 PM
based on what? The manga has stated more than once that he had superior speed. Raikage himself said that his speed was second only to Minato's. KB must have just anticipated that Minato would attack from behind. It would just be common sense to predict he would appear from behind.

kalmeast
06-16-2011, 08:28 PM
I think Kishi gotta make it clear... between the teleportation and transportation...
at least we know that Madara doesn't teleport. He transports. Interchanging those makes quite a difference.

btw J3st3r, I agree witcha... killer bee just predicted Minato's move. That's what makes him more talented than A.

kalmeast
06-22-2011, 07:51 PM
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AOfbnGkuGc)

hehe...i was right about naruto not using his ultimate speed against Raikage in the beginning... i just scored one on that... hope you happy now, he finally Y-Flashed the Raikage..:cool: