PDA

View Full Version : Ishtar vs Kitsune

Ishtar
06-09-2011, 12:20 PM
As the winds blow, I stood there. Ready to face my opponent. My face was expressionless. No sign of vengeance, or any kind of emotion. I unsheathe my sword without a word.

Sasukegal
06-09-2011, 01:55 PM
I stood a few feet away from my opponent, Ishtar, whom all my relatives have told me not to go near. I continued to stare into his eyes as he unsheathed his sword, as I stuck my Executioners Blade into the ground with little effort. I blink slowly, being aware and able to activate my Kekki Genki at any given time.

Ishtar
06-09-2011, 02:03 PM
".........." *Staring at you without blinking, I make my first move.*
*I run toward you with my sword without hesitation*

Sasukegal
06-09-2011, 02:09 PM
"..." Blinking once more, I grab my Blade and move out of the way quickly. I stare at you once more.

Ishtar
06-09-2011, 02:13 PM
*I throw my sword at you*

Sasukegal
06-09-2011, 02:17 PM
I stand there. I then quickly catch your blade with my bare hand causing me no harm, the tip just barely touching my nose. "..." I blink once more continuing to stare at you.

Ishtar
06-09-2011, 02:18 PM
*I'm suddenly in front of you like I just teleported from where I once stood*
*I grab the handle of my blade that you're holding and I attempt to stab your face*

Sasukegal
06-09-2011, 02:23 PM
I move my head out of the way of the blade, do a cartwheel and list my blade into the air using my foot. I catch my blade once an appropriate distance away from you, and slightly tilt me head at you. "..."

Ishtar
06-09-2011, 02:27 PM
I move my head out of the way of the blade, do a cartwheel and list my blade into the air using my foot. I catch my blade once an appropriate distance away from you, and slightly tilt me head at you. "..."

*Still no expression on my face, I tilt my head the other way as well, looking into each other's eyes. I appear behind you, as the Ishtar before you becomes blurry and disappears. An illusion. I rest my blade across your neck from behind you*

Sasukegal
06-09-2011, 02:43 PM
*Still no expression on my face, I tilt my head the other way as well, looking into each other's eyes. I appear behind you, as the Ishtar before you becomes blurry and disappears. An illusion. I rest my blade across your neck from behind you*

I activate my Kekki Genki, the Final Tannigan, and look up and into your eyes, attempting to put you under a genjutsu. "...In'nā oni genjutsu..."

In'nā oni genjutsu= Inner Demon Genjutsu

Ishtar
06-09-2011, 02:48 PM
*I quickly jump away knowing I've been caught in the genjutsu, but I was leeching chakra from you from when I made physical contact with you*
*My eyes widen and the lighteye activates*

Sasukegal
06-09-2011, 02:59 PM
You, know caught in my genjutsu, see me as little girl standing in front of you, smiling. Then, the little me turns blood red, and starts to strangle you. The real me standing in front of the in the genjutsu you, notices your lighteye, and not thinking, starts to touch just under your eye to investigate.

Ishtar
06-09-2011, 03:04 PM
Don't touch the eyes. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Don't touch them. They're mine. Mine. Don't even think of harvesting them for yourself you little brat.
*Everything turns pitch back as if someone turned the lights off and you can't sense me anywhere in the darkness*

Sasukegal
06-09-2011, 03:14 PM
I think, "How the hell did you break my Inner Demon Genjutsu!? I guess I learned my lesson for not thinking." Look around and close my eyes, and start to use my hearing as my sense of vision. I gulp, just slightly scared of what is going to happen.

Ishtar
06-09-2011, 03:16 PM
I think, "How the hell did you break my Inner Demon Genjutsu!? I guess I learned my lesson for not thinking." Look around and close my eyes, and start to use my hearing as my sense of vision. I gulp, just slightly scared of what is going to happen.

*Red bloodthirsty eyes open up from above staring you down*

Sasukegal
06-09-2011, 03:21 PM
I opening my eye once again, successfully connecting my vision and sense of hearing, I look up at the eyes with no emotion.

Ishtar
06-09-2011, 03:23 PM
*Hundreds of pairs of red blood thirsty eyes open up and stare down at you*

Sasukegal
06-09-2011, 03:26 PM
I still remain motionless, and my stare still remains blank.

Ishtar
06-09-2011, 03:27 PM
~Screeeech~
*Hundreds of bats swarm around you*

Sasukegal
06-09-2011, 03:38 PM
I remain motionless, until an evil smirk appears across my face.

Ishtar
06-09-2011, 03:52 PM
*The bats continue swarming around you and they leave a path in front of you. A girl walks through. You realize that the girl is yourself with an evil smirk* *A voice from out of nowhere speaks*
Kitsune. Look at yourself. *The girl has blood all over. Your relatives lay dead on the ground*

Sasukegal
06-09-2011, 04:13 PM
I perform a few hansigns and I close my eyes. "...Fire Wind Style! Fusion Fire Wind!..." Fire surrounds my body, and like a huge gust of wind blowing things away, makes everything dissapear and turn back normal.

Ishtar
06-09-2011, 04:17 PM
*You seem me rushing toward you in the real world ready to plunge my sword through your head* *We make eye contact*

Slack 40
06-09-2011, 05:59 PM
*mysterious hooded man watches from a distance*
^tiz me

Sasukegal
06-09-2011, 06:05 PM
I use the my Final Tannigan to reach inhuman fast speeds to appear behind you and aim a punch at the back of your head.

Ishtar
06-09-2011, 06:15 PM
*mysterious hooded man watches from a distance*
^tiz me
.....!
*Senses another chakra*
I use the my Final Tannigan to reach inhuman fast speeds to appear behind you and aim a punch at the back of your head.

......!
*Grits teeth and is punched*

Sasukegal
06-09-2011, 06:27 PM
"...." I sensed the other chakra as I used my foot to flip your body over. "Had enough? If no, that was just the beginning." I look over to where I sensed the other chakra. "Why don't you explain yourself in being here? Are you a spy?" I switch my attention back and forth.

Slack 40
06-09-2011, 07:03 PM
*continues to watch*

Ishtar
06-09-2011, 07:06 PM
"...." I sensed the other chakra as I used my foot to flip your body over. "Had enough? If no, that was just the beginning." I look over to where I sensed the other chakra. "Why don't you explain yourself in being here? Are you a spy?" I switch my attention back and forth.
*I get up and look at where the figure is standing on a small cliff*
*continues to watch*

*I sense the familiar chakra* Katsuro. Naraku is still alive.

Slack 40
06-09-2011, 07:19 PM
*scribbles something on paper and hands it to something near me*
then i stand up

Sasukegal
06-09-2011, 07:28 PM
"...Katsuro?... Naraku?..." I tilted my head slightly, but stood my guard.

Slack 40
06-09-2011, 08:02 PM
"its been a while" i say as i walk forward. "i hate to interrupt but i've seemed to miss out alot. I didn't think you'd find me i tried to hide my chakra as best as i could"

Sasukegal
06-10-2011, 06:49 AM
".......I doesn't seem that you can hide your chakra very well....Both of us sensed you...." I cross my arms and close my eyes, waiting for a response from the man next to me, still averting my attention to both of you.

Ishtar
06-10-2011, 10:57 AM
*Throws my sword at the base of the cliff where Katsuro is standing and runs toward Kitsune with my other sword in hand*
*Glares at you*

Sasukegal
06-10-2011, 11:21 AM
I lick my lips quickly and activate my Final Tannigan once more and grab my blade. "..." I swing my large blade at you.

Ishtar
06-10-2011, 11:24 AM
*Blocking it, I jab in a punch to the stomach*

Sasukegal
06-10-2011, 11:26 AM
I quickly stick my blade into the ground and lift my body into the air, avoiding the punch. "...Hm..."

Ishtar
06-10-2011, 11:31 AM
*I see an opening. I slash you with my sword while your in the air*

Sasukegal
06-10-2011, 11:41 AM
I perform a few handsigns while in the air and put my hands near my mouth. "...Wind Style: Giant Spiraling Wind Sphere...!" I inhaled deeply as a the sphere formed outside my hands. I exhaled quickly sending the sphere straight at you.

Ishtar
06-10-2011, 11:46 AM
*I grip my blade as a strong force pushes toward you*
*I breathe in*
Fire Style: Ultra Flame Bullet
*A bullet sized flame shoots at you at super speeds, the strong wind force + your wind sphere multiplied the effect of my fire jutsu*
Flaming Hurricane!

Sasukegal
06-10-2011, 11:52 AM
I quickly use my Final Tannigan to switch dimensions, avoiding you attack just barely. I swich back to our dimension and is now standing on a tree a couple yards away from you.

Ishtar
06-10-2011, 11:55 AM
Dimensional rifts huh. You know. I have a similar technique.
*Taps your shoulder from behind*

Sasukegal
06-10-2011, 12:05 PM
I look at you with a blank expression. "...hmm..."

Ishtar
06-10-2011, 12:10 PM
*I'm not really behind you, but still in the same spot where I was, with an addition of a paper bomb coming at you* *Evil smile*

Sasukegal
06-10-2011, 12:24 PM
I switch dimensions again to avoid the paper bomb. I return to our dimension right behind the real you, and use my arm to try and strangle you.

Ishtar
06-10-2011, 12:27 PM
*The paper bomb appears behind you. I smirk as my body hardens* >=)
I have many powers. I suggest you don't underestimate them.

Sasukegal
06-10-2011, 12:59 PM
"...hm..." I slowly close my eyes. "...This fight is slowly getting more serious...it seems..." I quickly and gracefully avoid the paper bomb, trying to find you in the process.