PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers---------Madara and Pain

Fan of Minato
04-13-2009, 03:47 PM
I posted this itheory in the same discussion form, but no one commented on it, I hope you tell me how you feel about it:

Anyway, moving onto my theory, I think the one that controlled the Nine-Tailed Fox was not Madara, he controlled the fox, but not directly, he controlled it throught Nagato, I think he talked Nagato into using his rinnengan to control the fox, this could be why Nagato's rinnengan is supposebly weak. This could also be the reason of death of Yahiko. This could be how Minato Namikaze knows that Pain is being controlled by Madara. I mean the only other reason he knows this is if he is alive, and both could happen. This theory is not like only one could happen. These both could happen.

So, what do you think of it?

zerosameri
04-13-2009, 03:52 PM
well the 4th controlls the nine tail fow inside naruto so he could never go over 8 tails.the 4th controll the nine tail inside naruto just like when naruto wants the nine tail fox chakra.

Fan of Minato
04-13-2009, 03:56 PM
well the 4th controlls the nine tail fow inside naruto so he could never go over 8 tails.the 4th controll the nine tail inside naruto just like when naruto wants the nine tail fox chakra.

Sorry but that has nothing to do with my thoery(No Offense).

zerosameri
04-13-2009, 04:21 PM

Sorry but that has nothing to do with my thoery(No Offense).
i know but you are talking about controlling the nine tails whether it's pain or madara. this does not go with your thoery but with the controlling the nine tails ... so in a way it sorta does..

Ahheang
04-13-2009, 05:19 PM
-------BIG SPOILER--------
Well Madara Uchiha also known as Tobi s the founder of akatsuki and he worked secretly Pain and others. he also controlled the Nine-Tail Fox that attacked the Hidden Leaf as said by the 4th Hokage himself while he hepled Naruto out of his 8th tailed state in the battle with Pain. Naruto defeated Pain and went after Nagato and Copan who controlled Pain.

zerosameri
06-19-2010, 05:45 PM
Gosh do I seems stupid XD ^ Lol it really does have nothing to do with thread thread

--
Lol Madara was controlling the kyuubi :lol::lol: but you know that now

/brings thread back to life

mrsticky005
06-19-2010, 05:47 PM
I posted this itheory in the same discussion form, but no one commented on it, I hope you tell me how you feel about it:

Anyway, moving onto my theory, I think the one that controlled the Nine-Tailed Fox was not Madara, he controlled the fox, but not directly, he controlled it throught Nagato, I think he talked Nagato into using his rinnengan to control the fox, this could be why Nagato's rinnengan is supposebly weak. This could also be the reason of death of Yahiko. This could be how Minato Namikaze knows that Pain is being controlled by Madara. I mean the only other reason he knows this is if he is alive, and both could happen. This theory is not like only one could happen. These both could happen.

So, what do you think of it?

Eh...maybe.

zerosameri
06-19-2010, 09:17 PM
Eh...maybe.
yea only a slight maybe...

Sasquatchistan
06-19-2010, 10:37 PM
No way it can be true, read the manga.

zerosameri
06-19-2010, 11:10 PM
No way it can be true, read the manga.
You do know this thread was made in yearly 09' right? He made this well before it was revealed that Madara was the one controlling the Kyuubi.

KazekageGaara
06-21-2010, 11:06 AM
That's a nice theory, but there's one hole. If Nagato were controlling the Kyuubi, wouldn't we've seen the Rinnegan eyes on them? xD

But it already has been confirmed that Madara controlled the fox himself. I believe it was episode 141 that proved it.

gama-sennin
06-24-2010, 06:12 AM
That's a nice theory, but there's one hole. If Nagato were controlling the Kyuubi, wouldn't we've seen the Rinnegan eyes on them? xD

But it already has been confirmed that Madara controlled the fox himself. I believe it was episode 141 that proved it.
This thread was made way back in 2009.