PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: What if Madara wins?

Mizukage
06-03-2011, 08:34 PM
I mean honestly what is he going to do afterwards, with everyone under his control?

Kill th leaf? Kill Sasuke? Kill Naruto? Kill Kill Kill. Then what?
Will everyone be like zombies or just normal except they have to do what he says?

Nick Tasogare
06-03-2011, 08:38 PM
Moon's Eye Plan must lead to a Sun's Eye Plan. He controls everyone, and then when the sun rises he casts Amaterasu on it, burns everything to hell except for those he deems worthy, repopulates the world full of Uchiha with a system like the Hyuuga Clan, except the Branch Members only serve as people to get close to so the Main Members can kill them and gain Mangekyou. Then the siblings have a fight when they're old enough and the winner gets EMS, like on Wizards of Waverly Place where the siblings fight and the winner gets the magic.

Mizukage
06-03-2011, 08:48 PM
Nice!

You have to enter this in the thread: What's The Most Far-Fetched Prediction/Theory You've Thought Of Sharing?

Wonder who'd be the lucky girl to start the restoration of the Uchiha with Madara? lol

JazzJunkie4
06-03-2011, 08:55 PM
The world is under an illusion of eternal peace. At least that's the plan

Mizukage
06-03-2011, 09:08 PM
Yeah, but what do you do when the world is in total peace? And once again I ask: Is this peaceful zombie/lifeless peace? Or darn-it we all have to be nice to each other even though we are grumpy inside about it peace?

zerosameri
06-03-2011, 09:12 PM
I want him to win, SO badly. If he does (witch he won't... Sadly) he'll take the Kyuubi, gather the people he wants, and destroy the leaf like he has been wanting too..

UchiHa_AsH
06-04-2011, 04:32 AM
Nice!
Wonder who'd be the lucky girl to start the restoration of the Uchiha with Madara? lol

You mean with sasuke ^^ i think madara would try working with sasuke altough i don't see that happening :P

kalmeast
06-04-2011, 07:38 PM
I wont take it pass kishi if he makes Madara win... if he pulls that off, and still have an epic ending, i'll place kishi in my list of Great Geniuses right underneath Ludwig Van Beethoven...:D

White Zetsu
06-04-2011, 07:41 PM
if madara wins, naruto has to die or vice versa but i dont think kishimoto would do that hes just not the type of person to let evil win