PDA

View Full Version : Blazing Blood

Anbu-Phoenix
07-08-2009, 10:01 PM
Prologue

As the blazing sun rises from the trees, Haruki a women about 25 years old or so walks out to the
small yard in her humble home. In the middle of the forest there is little to no food, Because of the little fruit growing on the trees and
almost no vegetables. Her nine months of pregnancy come close to ending. Her 6 year old son Akane sleeping in the house unknowing of the terror the
lies beyond this forest, hoping that he’ll never have to see it . the fighting the wars the organizations bent on destruction and chaos, life beyond
this forest should and wont be seen by them or that’s at least what she thinks. But what she doesn’t know is that soon all this life, that she has
lived will soon parish.

As she goes back inside she hears footsteps she sees Akane walking into the room.
“hi mom” says Akane rubbing his eyes, “are we having breakfast this morning?”
says Akane hoping that the answer is yes “sorry there isn’t enough food today” says Haruki.
Hiroshi the man of the house hold died many years back or so is presumed, one day Haruki and
Akane were coming back from the garden and he was gone, there was a note with a black spade on it and nothing else, people say it’s the black rains a hidden organization. Others think he ran away and used that note as a cover up
No one really knows for sure, yet Akane was angry all the time after that and was most of the time, in his room away from people, no one wanted to be with him and he wanted no one to be with. Yet he had one friend who lived about 3 miles into the forest Isuma, he was a year older them Akane and was a trouble maker of some sorts, but no one really got him like Akane did. As Akane walks back into his room he hears a slam on the door, “open up now!” yelled the man at the door, “Akane go to your room” Akane ran and closed the door behind him.

Chapter 1
Shadow's

As Akane hears his mother screaming for help, knowing there’s nothing he can do He starts to cry. He hears footsteps coming towards his room coming closer and closer, He closes his eyes hiding in the corner. he opens his eyes his fist clenched hard enough to break a bone. The men open the door they look around “hmm where’s the kid”, he jumps from behind the door and punches him in the gut over and over again, “huh do you honestly think you could accomplish anything, your weak” anger is right now all that Akane can feel. he pulls his fist back and punches him in the nuts ”ahhh”, as the man falls to the floor Akane kicks him and runs away into the forest, as the other man chases him He looks around “where’s that kid”. He runs back to the house as Akane takes a deep breath as he’s hiding in the tree. He starts to jump from tree to tree crying he’s never been so far away from his mother before, after about an hour he sees a house in the distance. “this must be Isuma’s house” he rushes to the door and starts to bang on it, “Isuma!” Isuma opens the door “oh hey Akane what are you doing here and where’s your mother”. “they….they…they took her” as he falls to the ground he awake hours later, in the middle of the forest again where do I go where am I. “ahhh” his head starts to hurt terribly he starts to walk unknowing of where he was going. After walking for hours he sees a small dirt path, he starts to run after running for 10 minutes, he sees a village the village hidden in the shadows said the large sign on the gate, he found a home he runs in and sees a man sitting on the ground near the village. “hey there champ haven’t seen you around here before”, says the man as he starts to get up “they took my parents I’ve been running for hours”. Says Akane “well your welcome here at the village hidden in the shadows” said the man happily, “people call me Sniper what’s your name” says the Sniper, “I’m Akane” and thank you for excepting me in your village.

Chapter 2
Loneliness

Still wondering who this man is, as they walk towards a small building “What is this place Sniper?” asks Akane “this is my favorite restaurant”. Says Sniper “hmmmm can I ask you a question Sniper?” says Akane with curiosity, “Sure what is it?” “why don’t you where your forehead protector?” says Akane with wonder in his eyes, “because im the Akumakage the leader of this village”. As Akane stares at him with awe struck, “wow that’s awesome” staring at him like a god. “well the village doesn’t do much but I hope you have fun here”, they left the restaurant 2 hours later “well see ya later” says Sniper as he turns around, “but wait where do I go” I don’t know kid” as he walked off. Akane walked around the village looking for somewhere to stay, he sees a small house in the distance no lights on beating down And very small. He walks inside and sees that the house is abandoned, he lays on the beaten up coach “well it will have to work for now I guess” he starts to go to sleep. The next morning he walks outside and only few people were there, intill he looks up to see dozen ninja jumping roof to roof. These kinda days happened very often Till I noticed it has been an intire year of this. Years would just go by of me in this village making no friends no nothing, stealing food from fruit carts tired of this village Intill he was nine years old, he decided to go to ninja academy. he goes into The Akumakage’s office “Sniper I want to go to ninja academy” says Akane with pride in his voice, “sure sounds fine” Akane walks out and towards the academy. A year passed and he graduated at 11 years old which is very young to graduate.

Chapter 3
Savior

After graduation Akane went back to his little busted home and packed his things, And went towered the Akumakage’s office he walks in “what is it Akane?” says Sniper “I just wanted to say I had fun”, Akane walked out before Sniper could even say a word. Akane walks towards the gate, “your not leaving” says Sniper in anger “um well yes I am take care” says Akane with a grin on his face. Akane jumps on a tree and starts to jump tree to tree, “get him NOW!” Akane looks behind him to see two ninja chasing him. “Holy crap!” Akane starts to move faster, one of the ninja goes ahead of Akane and plants a bomb tag on a near tree. “Akane stepped on the limb and was badly injured from the bomb, he fell to the ground and got up and started to run the ninja started to throw shurikans Akane swiftly dodges them, I got to get to a village as he sees a village in the distance he goes as fast as he can. As he gets to the gate he gets hit in the back with a kunie “ahhhh!” Akane fell to the ground. He looked up to see to men one holding a butcher knife and the other clenching his fist, “help me” said Akane in terrible pain Then as he thinks he is on the brink of destruction, he sees a women in the distance Holding a very large axe on her back “alright what’s going on here” said the women. As she grabbed the handle of the axe she walked in between the two men and the ninja “Mungo Raven take him into the village” we ran off as I look over the man so-called Mungo’s shoulder, I see a huge green light then I pass out. I awake several hours later in a daze “what happened” said Akane “we saved your life from those ninja that were attacking you” said Raven. “oh…thanks” said Akane In a witty voice then the women from the gate came up to the small porch I was on. “please don’t let them take me” said Akane pleading “no I wont partly because their dead” said the women as sitting down next to Mungo, before Akane could say anything Mungo cried out “their dead you killed them?” he said in astonishment “no Mungo but something else did they pushed me down and when I got up they were dead”. Akane looked up at the women amazed “you can stay here as long as you want but one thing what’s your name?” said the women “Akane Shingetsu” , “well im Kanna Boldgarm the leader here you can call me Chikage”. “mungo can you get him settled in I need to deal with the bodys at the front gate”, “yeah sure“ agreed Mungo ,” it was nice meeting you Akane” said Kanna “like wise” said Akane.

Chapter 4
A new friend

About a week later Akane’s 12th birthday came in the hidden blood village, Kanna gave Him a pair of binoculars Mungo gave him a thing of ramen, and raven gave him a new thing of kunies. One day Akane was sitting on the water tower located near the wall of the village, he looked in the distance to see a small blur he grabbed his new binoculars, And took a look at it through them. He saw a village it was completely made of metal and was much more advanced then the blood village, he looked a little closer to see someone else looking at him with binoculars. She was very tall and had her hair growing over her shoulders it was red, they both dropped their binoculars almost at the same time. I walked over to Kanna who was just at the building beside Akane “Kanna what’s the village beside us” said Akane curiously “oh that’s the village hidden in the metal” said Kanna “oh okay” said Akane as he started to run out the door of the building. Hmmm ima gonna go see this village said Akane to himself. He starts running through the forest After awhile of running he looks back “huh this is far” as he runs not looking infront of himself he runs into a steel wall. He opens his eyes to see a girl looking over the wall “what are you doing on the ground?” said the girl “WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU’RE YOUR WALLS SO HARD!!!” yelled Akane “cuz their made of stainless steel” said the girl the girl helps Akane up “hi im Ai Mizuko” said Ai “im Akane Shingetsu” its nice to meet you but I got a question” “what’s that” “were you looking through binoculars earlier today?” “holy crap that was you?” “yeah it was” “that’s awesome” said Ai as she smiled “oh crap I got to go back to the blood village il see ya later” said Akane “alright bye” said Ai Akane ran back to the blood village as fast as he could.

Chapter 5
Fate is weird ain't it

Akane sits on a small building that he seems to sit on often; he decides to go see Kanna To make sure everything is doing all right. he sees Kanna buried in paper work with her new dog yelping “hey Akane” said Kanna concentrating on her paperwork, “hey anything new?” said Akane “umm n-wait yes there’s a mission at the hidden tower village it’s a C-rank”, “alright sounds good is it gonna be just me?” said Akane “yeah its just a delivery mission” said Kanna “alright il get right on it!” . “alright the tower village is only about 15 minutes away so you should be fine”, Akane ran off and left for the tower village he grabbed the package from the guy at the entrance. “thanks” said Akane rushing by As hes running he sees out of nowhere Ai, “hey Akane” “oh hey Ai im delivering a package to the tower village wanna come with me?”, “sure” said Ai they get to the tower village and they see a women standing at the gate, she was very beautiful she had medium length maroon hair and was slightly taller then Akane yet Ai towered over her Her beauty stunned Akane, “oh are you the guy delivering the package?” said the women “yeah I am hi im Akane Shingetsu and this is Ai Mizuko” said Akane stunned “well im Masami Kietsu its nice to meet you” said Masami blushing. “Well heres the package” said Ai “alright thank you” said Masami, “well um I umm” Akane takes a deep breath “do you wanna go out sometime?” said Akane Ai fell over laughing and Masami started to blush “umm sure” said Masami biting her bottom lip, “well how about the blood village there’s a restaurant there that’s really nice”. Said Akane “alright sure” said Masami “bye” said Akane “bye”.

Chapter 6
Secrets

Akane sits on the edge of the village thinking, “what if I never see Isuma again or my mom or my new sibling”. Akane looks down and sees Kanna he jumps down “hey Kanna” that little thing started into a huge conversation lasting a long time, then as their talking a giant shurikan fly’s next to Akane’s head “holy crap!” yelled Akane, he looked up and saw a ninja running off “come back here you piece of crap!” yelled Akane, He chased after the man intill he made it to an old training ground he saw 7 or so people all in black cloaks with red clouds on them. “hi Akane” said the man who threw the shurikan he pulled up his hood and Akane saw it was not a man but a women, They all pulled up their hoods “well its been fun” said the women, they pulled out swords and charged Akane, he pulled out a kunie and ducked he swung it in a circle cutting their legs, then a man came from above and punched me in the back “ghaaaa!” screeched Akane he clenched the dirt as they stood back. The chakra started to flow all around Akane “I will kill you all!” yelled Akane “ I was right he is a Jinchuuriki” Akane’s eyes opened wide, “it all makes sence now I must have lived in a village and was sealed with a beast,my mother must have not wanted me to feel like other jinchuurikis,and we fled into the forest my father was taken for leaving the village,they must have hired the black rains to do so it all makes sence now”. He got up the chakra taking over his body “as the host of the ten tailed phoenix you will leave NOW!” yelled Akane unknowing of what he’s saying, he cut the people with his talons and jumped in the air “fire style flame nova jutsu” he hit them all with a firey blaze. “You actually think that hurt” said the man He jumped up “Summoning: Jashin's Statue of Heretical Doctrine” then it faded to black.

Chapter 7
Spy's

Akane awakes to see Kanna and Mungo looking over him in a white building “wha what happened” said Akane, “we were hoping you knew” said Kanna. The doors burst open “AKANE!” yelled the person, Akane look over to see Ai rushing towered Akane She hugs Akane “yes yes I’m alright” she continues to hug Akane, “umm Ai that hurts” she squeezes harder. She lets go and slaps Akane “you never go out to battle someone without back up you moron!” “ahh sorry sorry jeez”. Said Akane “so you can’t remember anything?” said Mungo “well I remember chasing that ninja and there were a bunch of people in cloaks and then…wait I’m.” Akane runs out of the hospital room. About a week later Kanna saw Akane sitting on the water tower “there you are” said Kanna as she jumps towards him they talked for about three hours about those ninja and about how he found out he was a jinchuuriki in till Akane said one thing that started so much “maybe I could become a spy” Kanna was shocked “yeah I could do that I could” Kanna was amazed at his dedication to this village. “you don’t have to Akane” No I want to I want to do this for my village that I love and the village that I trust”, “Alright I wont stop you so you may go try and good luck.” Akane went to the store and got new gear and a mask to cover his face, on the mask has a single white stripe and the rest of the mask is black. he went into the forest as Kanna was making an announcement of his betrayal, she did this to make the people believe that he was going rouge. He cried a little and ran into the forest.

hope you like it

Maikeru D. Shinigami
07-08-2009, 10:18 PM
This is all made up ....

:)

Anbu-Phoenix
07-08-2009, 10:19 PM
yeah this is my own creation my own idea my story :D

Maikeru D. Shinigami
07-08-2009, 10:21 PM
I don't believe you.

Anbu-Phoenix
07-08-2009, 10:23 PM
its true

Anbu-Phoenix
07-08-2009, 10:23 PM
its on my scribd account

garraswerewolf
07-08-2009, 10:25 PM
its really good anbu i like it

Anbu-Phoenix
07-08-2009, 10:27 PM
thanks GWW

Maikeru D. Shinigami
07-08-2009, 10:29 PM
I still think the story is false. ^_^

Anbu-Phoenix
07-08-2009, 10:29 PM
it is not fake!!! :E

Anbu-Phoenix
07-08-2009, 10:30 PM
tell me why do you think this?

Maikeru D. Shinigami
07-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Yes it is :)

Maikeru D. Shinigami
07-08-2009, 10:31 PM
because it's fanfiction ^_^

Anbu-Phoenix
07-08-2009, 10:31 PM
NO ITS NOT *flails*

Anbu-Phoenix
07-08-2009, 10:32 PM
because it's fanfiction ^_^
the only thing right now that it has incomen with naruto in ANY way is the black rains

Maikeru D. Shinigami
07-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Hehe I know I'm just kidding. I like it, it's pretty good.

Anbu-Phoenix
07-08-2009, 10:37 PM
thank you

Anbu-Phoenix
07-08-2009, 10:38 PM
ima gonna be working on the next chapter

Anbu-Phoenix
07-08-2009, 11:32 PM
its on the first post

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-09-2009, 09:15 AM
this is good keep writing!^.^

sasruto
07-09-2009, 10:53 AM
This is awesome for now!

Anbu-Phoenix
07-09-2009, 11:10 AM
thank you both il make more tonight cuz i g2g to work but i will make more ^_^

Anbu-Phoenix
07-09-2009, 01:07 PM
the next chapter is up

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-09-2009, 01:17 PM
awesome!!!is he like another itachi prodigy? O.O? cause then he might betray the village but still i hope he makes chunin soon ^.^

Anbu-Phoenix
07-09-2009, 02:20 PM
you'll have to wait and see its not going to be alot like itachi but he is some but he'll be happier soon and you'll find out why in the next chapter

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-09-2009, 03:02 PM
okay!as long as he doesnt go bad ^o~

Anbu-Phoenix
07-09-2009, 04:17 PM
the next chapter will probably go up in about 3 hours im sneaking on my bosses computer to tell you this hehehe

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-09-2009, 04:55 PM
Niiiiiiice!

Anbu-Phoenix
07-09-2009, 06:43 PM
alright im back from work ima gonna start working on the next chapter

vampire Lycan
07-10-2009, 06:16 AM
awesome

Yoshi-Chan
07-10-2009, 03:38 PM
i like de story!!!!

Anbu-Phoenix
07-10-2009, 03:46 PM
i like de story!!!!
Omg thank you :mrgreen:

98 Tailed Dragon
07-10-2009, 03:56 PM
way to go keep it coming it reminds me of a stroy called scar night but that is a different story for a different time lol

I love ittttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anbu-Phoenix
07-10-2009, 03:57 PM
wow thanks 98

Anbu-Phoenix
07-10-2009, 09:28 PM
the new chapter is up

vampire Lycan
07-10-2009, 09:35 PM
Prologue

As the blazing sun rises from the trees, Haruki a women about 25 years old or so walks out to the
small yard in her humble home. In the middle of the forest there is little to no food, Because of the little fruit growing on the trees and
almost no vegetables. Her nine months of pregnancy come close to ending. Her 6 year old son Akane sleeping in the house unknowing of the terror the
lies beyond this forest, hoping that he’ll never have to see it . the fighting the wars the organizations bent on destruction and chaos, life beyond
this forest should and wont be seen by them or that’s at least what she thinks. But what she doesn’t know is that soon all this life, that she has
lived will soon parish.

As she goes back inside she hears footsteps she sees Akane walking into the room.
“hi mom” says Akane rubbing his eyes, “are we having breakfast this morning?”
says Akane hoping that the answer is yes “sorry there isn’t enough food today” says Haruki.
Hiroshi the man of the house hold died many years back or so is presumed, one day Haruki and
Akane were coming back from the garden and he was gone, there was a note with a black spade on it and nothing else, people say it’s the black rains a hidden organization. Others think he ran away and used that note as a cover up
No one really knows for sure, yet Akane was angry all the time after that and was most of the time, in his room away from people, no one wanted to be with him and he wanted no one to be with. Yet he had one friend who lived about 3 miles into the forest Isuma, he was a year older them Akane and was a trouble maker of some sorts, but no one really got him like Akane did. As Akane walks back into his room he hears a slam on the door, “open up now!” yelled the man at the door, “Akane go to your room” Akane ran and closed the door behind him.

Chapter 1
Shadow's

As Akane hears his mother screaming for help, knowing there’s nothing he can do He starts to cry. He hears footsteps coming towards his room coming closer and closer, He closes his eyes hiding in the corner. he opens his eyes his fist clenched hard enough to break a bone. The men open the door they look around “hmm where’s the kid”, he jumps from behind the door and punches him in the gut over and over again, “huh do you honestly think you could accomplish anything, your weak” anger is right now all that Akane can feel. he pulls his fist back and punches him in the nuts ”ahhh”, as the man falls to the floor Akane kicks him and runs away into the forest, as the other man chases him He looks around “where’s that kid”. He runs back to the house as Akane takes a deep breath as he’s hiding in the tree. He starts to jump from tree to tree crying he’s never been so far away from his mother before, after about an hour he sees a house in the distance. “this must be Isuma’s house” he rushes to the door and starts to bang on it, “Isuma!” Isuma opens the door “oh hey Akane what are you doing here and where’s your mother”. “they….they…they took her” as he falls to the ground he awake hours later, in the middle of the forest again where do I go where am I. “ahhh” his head starts to hurt terribly he starts to walk unknowing of where he was going. After walking for hours he sees a small dirt path, he starts to run after running for 10 minutes, he sees a village the village hidden in the shadows said the large sign on the gate, he found a home he runs in and sees a man sitting on the ground near the village. “hey there champ haven’t seen you around here before”, says the man as he starts to get up “they took my parents I’ve been running for hours”. Says Akane “well your welcome here at the village hidden in the shadows” said the man happily, “people call me Sniper what’s your name” says the Sniper, “I’m Akane” and thank you for excepting me in your village.

Chapter 2
Loneliness

Still wondering who this man is, as they walk towards a small building “What is this place Sniper?” asks Akane “this is my favorite restaurant”. Says Sniper “hmmmm can I ask you a question Sniper?” says Akane with curiosity, “Sure what is it?” “why don’t you where your forehead protector?” says Akane with wonder in his eyes, “because im the Akumakage the leader of this village”. As Akane stares at him with awe struck, “wow that’s awesome” staring at him like a god. “well the village doesn’t do much but I hope you have fun here”, they left the restaurant 2 hours later “well see ya later” says Sniper as he turns around, “but wait where do I go” I don’t know kid” as he walked off. Akane walked around the village looking for somewhere to stay, he sees a small house in the distance no lights on beating down And very small. He walks inside and sees that the house is abandoned, he lays on the beaten up coach “well it will have to work for now I guess” he starts to go to sleep. The next morning he walks outside and only few people were there, intill he looks up to see dozen ninja jumping roof to roof. These kinda days happened very often Till I noticed it has been an intire year of this. Years would just go by of me in this village making no friends no nothing, stealing food from fruit carts tired of this village Intill he was nine years old, he decided to go to ninja academy. he goes into The Akumakage’s office “Sniper I want to go to ninja academy” says Akane with pride in his voice, “sure sounds fine” Akane walks out and towards the academy. A year passed and he graduated at 10 years old which is very young to graduate.

Chapter 3
Savior

After graduation Akane went back to his little busted home and packed his things, And went towered the Akumakage’s office he walks in “what is it Akane?” says Sniper “I just wanted to say I had fun”, Akane walked out before Sniper could even say a word. Akane walks towards the gate, “your not leaving” says Sniper in anger “um well yes I am take care” says Akane with a grin on his face. Akane jumps on a tree and starts to jump tree to tree, “get him NOW!” Akane looks behind him to see two ninja chasing him. “Holy crap!” Akane starts to move faster, one of the ninja goes ahead of Akane and plants a bomb tag on a near tree. “Akane stepped on the limb and was badly injured from the bomb, he fell to the ground and got up and started to run the ninja started to throw shurikans Akane swiftly dodges them, I got to get to a village as he sees a village in the distance he goes as fast as he can. As he gets to the gate he gets hit in the back with a kunie “ahhhh!” Akane fell to the ground. He looked up to see to men one holding a butcher knife and the other clenching his fist, “help me” said Akane in terrible pain Then as he thinks he is on the brink of destruction, he sees a women in the distance Holding a very large axe on her back “alright what’s going on here” said the women. As she grabbed the handle of the axe she walked in between the two men and the ninja “Mungo Raven take him into the village” we ran off as I look over the man so-called Mungo’s shoulder, I see a huge green light then I pass out. I awake several hours later in a daze “what happened” said Akane “we saved your life from those ninja that were attacking you” said Raven. “oh…thanks” said Akane In a witty voice then the women from the gate came up to the small porch I was on. “please don’t let them take me” said Akane pleading “no I wont partly because their dead” said the women as sitting down next to Mungo, before Akane could say anything Mungo cried out “their dead you killed them?” he said in astonishment “no Mungo but something else did they pushed me down and when I got up they were dead”. Akane looked up at the women amazed “you can stay here as long as you want but one thing what’s your name?” said the women “Akane Shingetsu” , “well im Kanna Boldgarm the leader here you can call me Chikage”. “mungo can you get him settled in I need to deal with the bodys at the front gate”, “yeah sure“ agreed Mungo ,” it was nice meeting you Akane” said Kanna “like wise” said Akane.
i am in this story too^^

Anbu-Phoenix
07-10-2009, 09:36 PM
yes gwws and mine are related since it is also about our forum lives

vampire Lycan
07-10-2009, 09:43 PM
so is mine^^i meet Kanna in my story :lol: but mine is in the future

Anbu-Phoenix
07-10-2009, 10:54 PM
chapter 4 is up of my story

ryanhidden inshadow
07-10-2009, 11:09 PM
I still think the story is false. ^_^
be it false or ture its still a good story

vampire Lycan
07-10-2009, 11:16 PM
true that^^

Anbu-Phoenix
07-10-2009, 11:23 PM
be it false or ture its still a good story
tis not false cuz gww is in it and mungo is in it and malak is in it
and hyper is in it so YEAH but thank you ryan and mungo

Anbu-Phoenix
07-11-2009, 09:00 PM
new chapter :D

Anbu-Phoenix
07-11-2009, 09:22 PM
so how did cha like it

vampire Lycan
07-11-2009, 09:40 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol: hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Anbu-Phoenix
07-11-2009, 09:59 PM
glad you liked it mungo

vampire Lycan
07-11-2009, 10:02 PM
i liked it ziggy

Anbu-Phoenix
07-11-2009, 10:03 PM
hey if you click new posts and scroll down a little you'll see a thread called Thank You! go look at it

kentaru
07-11-2009, 10:03 PM
cool story you deserve rep

Anbu-Phoenix
07-11-2009, 10:05 PM
ohhh SPEEEEE thank you

Yoshi-Chan
07-12-2009, 08:18 AM
awesome new chapter! lol. XDDD

Anbu-Phoenix
07-12-2009, 08:20 AM
glad you like it :D

waterlemon-chi
07-12-2009, 08:24 AM
Pwnsome, dude. Write more.

vampire Lycan
07-12-2009, 08:55 AM
yha seriously^^ i can't wait for more :D

Anbu-Phoenix
07-12-2009, 09:04 AM
il ether make more late tonight or tomorrow im glad you guys liked it ;)

vampire Lycan
07-12-2009, 09:59 AM
:lol:

Anbu-Phoenix
07-14-2009, 10:08 PM
chapter 6 is up

Anbu-Phoenix
07-14-2009, 11:49 PM
and this will be the last chapter for a long time because im leaving for awhile take care and read thank you-Anbu-Phoenix

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-15-2009, 07:54 AM
ooh nice twist!!i just love good twists and this was a good one ^.^

Anbu-Phoenix
07-17-2009, 07:12 PM
thanks im making the next chapter now

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-17-2009, 07:15 PM
Keep writing, Anbu!
Considering the Fact that I am Here when you Release your Next Chapter

Anbu-Phoenix
07-17-2009, 07:15 PM
im working on it now

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-17-2009, 07:31 PM
im working on it now

Cool, at least I might get a chance to read it.

Choji-ChubiesRule
07-17-2009, 07:50 PM
anbu you here

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-17-2009, 07:51 PM
He's working on his story right now.

Choji-ChubiesRule
07-17-2009, 07:55 PM
He's working on his story right now.
i think just finished he posted it on myspace idk i am talking to him on myspace too so i can get him on here at anytime but whateve i have never been so bored in my life

Anbu-Phoenix
07-17-2009, 07:58 PM
im here he ment im working on the next chapter

Choji-ChubiesRule
07-17-2009, 08:00 PM
im about to get off here for good there aint anything to do and i dont understand yall

Anbu-Phoenix
07-17-2009, 08:01 PM
why just go make some friends its not that hard, go join a clan they always have a few members

Yoshi-Chan
07-17-2009, 08:01 PM
im about to get off here for good there aint anything to do and i dont understand yall
do u need help? what dont u undastand?

Choji-ChubiesRule
07-17-2009, 08:05 PM
do u need help? what dont u undastand?
just people in general they all know what to do i dont relly know i just dont know any more

Yoshi-Chan
07-17-2009, 08:07 PM
people..know what to do..???

where on this earth did u hear that?

Choji-ChubiesRule
07-17-2009, 08:13 PM
people..know what to do..???

where on this earth did u hear that?
that aint what i mean like people know what to do on here like where to go and i dont and i hate being a misfit

Yoshi-Chan
07-17-2009, 08:15 PM
i can help u, anbu-phoenix can help u.

go join a village. make friends. talk to them.

Choji-ChubiesRule
07-17-2009, 08:17 PM
i can help u, anbu-phoenix can help u.

go join a village. make friends. talk to them.
yah he told me that a thousand times and i am really good friends with anbu ive been his friend for years

Yoshi-Chan
07-17-2009, 08:18 PM
cool.

[v.v wow, there's a crowd...] lol.

Anbu-Phoenix
07-17-2009, 08:19 PM
oh *face palm* yoshi this is my good friend jonny iv told you abou him

Choji-ChubiesRule
07-17-2009, 08:20 PM
i dont get it and i am about to have some moo-lenium crunch ice cream

Choji-ChubiesRule
07-17-2009, 08:21 PM
now you tell her

Anbu-Phoenix
damn you jonny

Yoshi-Chan
hmm...*thinks* *thinks* *thinks* oh! yeah, i remember.

Choji-ChubiesRule
07-17-2009, 08:22 PM
what i do

Anbu-Phoenix
07-17-2009, 08:24 PM
you have ice cream i don't *steals ice cream from wall mart* NOW I HAVE MORE THEN YOU!

Yoshi-Chan
07-17-2009, 08:24 PM
you have ice cream i don't *steals ice cream from wall mart* NOW I HAVE MORE THEN YOU!
*steals ice cream* mm dis is yummy, xDDDD

Choji-ChubiesRule
07-17-2009, 08:25 PM
hahahahahahahahahaha lol i almost died

the ninja in the Darkness
07-17-2009, 08:25 PM
cool story

Anbu-Phoenix
07-17-2009, 08:28 PM
thanks

Yoshi-Chan
07-17-2009, 08:29 PM
hahahahahahahahahaha lol i almost died
....okay...how did u almost die...?

Anbu-Phoenix
07-17-2009, 08:30 PM
he thought that was really funny and almost died of laughter

Choji-ChubiesRule
07-17-2009, 08:31 PM
ugh i am bored and anbu you know its 9:30

Yoshi-Chan
07-17-2009, 08:31 PM
yeah, i hate to burst bubbles, but that really wasnt "die of laughter".

xPP

Edit: whoa...thats totally late! its like 10:30 here.

Choji-ChubiesRule
07-17-2009, 08:32 PM
yeah the whole ice cream thing was freaking hallarious

Anbu-Phoenix
07-17-2009, 08:33 PM
im going to make somthing to eat cuz im hungry and then il call you jonny

Choji-ChubiesRule
07-17-2009, 08:36 PM
id love to stay and chat but i really need to go by anbu joshi and others talk with ya tomarrow

Yoshi-Chan
07-17-2009, 08:36 PM
food sounds good. great, now im hungry. xD.

Edit: bye, dont type fast. youll have less errors. its y - not j

98 Tailed Dragon
07-17-2009, 08:43 PM
nice chapters lol i am enjoying reading this

Choji-ChubiesRule
07-17-2009, 11:23 PM
food sounds good. great, now im hungry. xD.

Edit: bye, dont type fast. youll have less errors. its y - not j
sorry it aint the first time i did that joshi (i did that on purpse this time jk)
you gotta nickname jk lol i am going to bed now goodnight

Yoshi-Chan
07-18-2009, 08:18 AM
then ill call u jon.

Choji-ChubiesRule
07-18-2009, 08:33 AM
then ill call u jon.
thats fine with me joshi

Yoshi-Chan
07-18-2009, 08:36 AM
hmmm...im thinking of a new name for you.....

I know!
Geistlich, Ill refer to u as that. >xDD

ANIMELVR4EVR
07-18-2009, 05:49 PM
great story! i like kanna, she has an axe!!!!! keep it up!!!!!!!!

Anbu-Phoenix
07-18-2009, 06:03 PM
thanks but i just got a very bad comment on my story and it makes me very upset so im really mad and sad right now

ANIMELVR4EVR
07-18-2009, 06:48 PM
thanks but i just got a very bad comment on my story and it makes me very upset so im really mad and sad right now

yea well they're just jerks that don't appriciate ur fine story. don't let them bring u down! i like it and so do a lot of ppl!

Anbu-Phoenix
07-18-2009, 07:07 PM
Thanks that brings my spirits up the next chapter will be up soon.

ANIMELVR4EVR
07-18-2009, 07:17 PM
awesome!!!!!!!!! i can't wait!!!!!

Anbu-Phoenix
07-18-2009, 08:40 PM
its up :mrgreen:

Blackspell000
07-18-2009, 09:53 PM
This is a really sweet story please continue!

Anbu-Phoenix
07-18-2009, 09:57 PM
thank you i'll make more tomorrow

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-19-2009, 09:51 AM
oooh nice write more i wonder who he is going to spy on

ANIMELVR4EVR
07-19-2009, 02:57 PM
i like it! bravo!

Choji-ChubiesRule
07-19-2009, 03:02 PM
anbu get over what my sis said ok

Choji-ChubiesRule
07-19-2009, 03:03 PM
hello is anyone here

Yoshi-Chan
07-19-2009, 03:05 PM
hey, whats up? im here.

Choji-ChubiesRule
07-19-2009, 03:13 PM
cool nothing just home alone and bored

Yoshi-Chan
07-19-2009, 03:15 PM
yeah, same here.

ANIMELVR4EVR
07-19-2009, 03:15 PM
hey pplz

Choji-ChubiesRule
07-19-2009, 03:17 PM
hey animelvr and what should we talk about joshi

Yoshi-Chan
07-19-2009, 03:19 PM
Geistlich, hmmm... i dunno. oh, did you figure out what that means?

Choji-ChubiesRule
07-19-2009, 03:20 PM
figgure out what what means

Yoshi-Chan
07-19-2009, 03:21 PM
Geistlich.

Choji-ChubiesRule
07-19-2009, 03:22 PM
no but i am wondering

Yoshi-Chan
07-19-2009, 03:24 PM
muhahaha, ill never tell ya. >xDD

Choji-ChubiesRule
07-19-2009, 03:25 PM
why not evil joshi i want nice joshi not mean one lol

ANIMELVR4EVR
07-19-2009, 03:25 PM
what language is it?

Yoshi-Chan
07-19-2009, 03:27 PM
german. i am being nice.

Choji-ChubiesRule
07-19-2009, 03:29 PM
no you aint you wont tell me anbu will b in in a sec

ANIMELVR4EVR
07-19-2009, 03:30 PM
kk i looked it up and it said priest, pastor, or clergyman. is that right?

Yoshi-Chan
07-19-2009, 03:30 PM
no, that is way off.

Choji-ChubiesRule
07-19-2009, 03:31 PM
what is it tell me

Anbu-Phoenix
07-19-2009, 03:32 PM
Hello moto!

Yoshi-Chan
07-19-2009, 03:33 PM
Hola!!!