PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Chapter 540 Discussion

NAGATO_PAIN
05-25-2011, 11:54 AM
Its out discuss :)

jesse uzumaki
05-25-2011, 12:04 PM
will the chapter is released already let's start discussing.on it.

Sasuke
05-25-2011, 12:04 PM
I think the thread should be called discussion instead, not spoiler.

Sasuke
05-25-2011, 12:06 PM
I personally enjoyed it. I really liked Killer Bee's rap at the end, it was pretty clever.

jesse uzumaki
05-25-2011, 12:08 PM
I really enjoyed this chapter actually. I felt this chapter was filler. I only enjoyed the part where itachi and nagato where talking it seems to me itachi and nagato have become close friends now I hope they both escape kabuto jutsu and become mortal again.

Rasen_Chidori
05-25-2011, 12:18 PM
KB on the last page :lol: ''I bet the Hokage's an E''

Lone_Espada
05-25-2011, 12:20 PM
It was kinda boring if you ask me. Itachi and Pain both look badass like always.

TheJincurukiMaster
05-25-2011, 12:24 PM
Well, it was good. I did re-gain my lost respect for Sakura again. I'm a little upset that A and Tsunade actually made it to Naruto and Bee. Now we have to watch this either incredibly long fight, or sit through an even longer and boring flashback. I just want Naruto to get to this war already. I honestly wish he would just master Time Space Ninjutsu already and just teleport there. I was happy to see Itachi and Nagoto, my two favorite Akatsuki Memebers, again though.

tsuki
05-25-2011, 12:27 PM
KB on the last page :lol: ''I bet the Hokage's an E''

Funny as heck, same with the part where the 2 guys were going pee.

Great chapter overall. I love Itachi and Pain together.

UchiHa_AsH
05-25-2011, 12:27 PM
I really liked the chapter and i cant wait for the next 1 :D i think the naruto and raikages fight wont be to long. Since i think naruto is gonna pull a smart one on him :D and tsunade just being relieved he made it ^^ cant wait for 541 :D

Lady Tsunade
05-25-2011, 12:30 PM
Ts-ts-unad--and Sak..with Tont-

http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss336/antissa19/gifs/tumblr_ll466oEtAN1qbb7cro1_250.gif

Ishtar
05-25-2011, 12:30 PM
Itachi and Nagato. <3
The part where Sakura tricked Zetsu was a good one.
I also liked how Madara and Zetsu prepared for the night.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
05-25-2011, 12:31 PM
Boring.

JazzJunkie4
05-25-2011, 12:44 PM
Well this is interesting, turns out the zetzus really are useful. One twist after another.

kalmeast
05-25-2011, 12:48 PM
Very good chapter...VIVI, you were first to predict that Neji was a zetsu clone...u hit that one right on...

i hope it turns out that the kages have to let naruto go in this case since he might be the only one to make out the zetsu clones..

Maikeru D. Shinigami
05-25-2011, 12:49 PM
Very good chapter...VIVI, you were first to predict that Neji was a zetsu clone...u hit that one with on...

i hope it turns out that the kages have to let naruto go in this case since he might be the only one to make out the zetsu clones..

Yeah, it was pretty obvious.

Taker369
05-25-2011, 12:50 PM
disappointing and boring

kalmeast
05-25-2011, 12:53 PM
disappointing and boring

you're boring:D

Taker369
05-25-2011, 12:56 PM
kishimoto had a chance to go with this neji being evil thing but of course he let the ball drop and made it a clone exciting and it was a sakura chapter and she is boring.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
05-25-2011, 12:57 PM
Who didn't see Neji being a fake coming?

Taker369
05-25-2011, 12:58 PM
it wasn't really shocking

katsu uchiha
05-25-2011, 01:26 PM
It was alright.

1. Sakura is still as blind as she has been since the start of the series

2. They can't come up with a counter stragety yet.

3. And Tsunade made Bee stop in his tracks, make him go wide eyed and his mouth drop. And trip over his rhyming. Now I am wondering if there is more to be than what we see now in Bee.

Rasen_Chidori
05-25-2011, 01:28 PM
The counter strategy will have something to do with Katsuyu I think, they showed the slug as I hint IMO

Poodle
05-25-2011, 01:34 PM
The counter strategy will have something to do with Katsuyu I think, they showed the slug as I hint IMO

yeah. that slug split into tons of smaller ones in the Pain arc so it can probably be a lot of places at once like zetsu clones.

i knew they'd end it right there when Naruto and Bee run into Raikage and Tsunade i didn't even bother to turn the page to see if it went on. I don't blame Bee btw i've always thought Tsunade was super hot.

Skrall
05-25-2011, 01:35 PM
I'm sincerely dissapointed with the some of the first comments. tsk...tsk...tsk.

Boring?! How? It was actually, somehow, funny and enjoyable.

Page 1: Love Fodder deserves more love and appreciation and Sakura can't give him that. You'll find someone, who can trully appreciate you, until then don't give up. ;~;

I'm guessing Itachi and Nagato will have an important contribution for Madara's plan to succeed. That would explain why Madara is sparing them.

I found Fake Neji extremelly talkative compared with the original.

Page 11 (12): Fodder Ninjas relieving themselves, while the enemy is sneaking behind them. "How much red can you get out" :lol: Acceptable joke is acceptable

Last pages: Raikage is a BEAST. Naruto's Harem no Jutsu proofed to be unneffective against Bee, yet Tsunade's E-cup twins made him relapse.

Lady Tsunade
05-25-2011, 01:37 PM
Tsunade left a Katsuyu division at HQ so A and herself could still be aware of whats going on while they were setting out to stop Naruto and Bee. Tsunade always seems a carry a small Katsuyu division when she's heading out to battle though, or at least this is the case as of Part II, note that she did the same thing during her attempt at fighting Pein. Not sure if bringing Katsuyu with her served any purpose other than to feed her information tbh.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
05-25-2011, 01:39 PM
Tsunade's entrance was badass.

Raikage's was not because I hate him.

Lady Tsunade
05-25-2011, 01:46 PM
Tsunade's entrance was badass.

Raikage's was not because I hate him.

IKR!?!? :shock:

I actually liked his entrance, I think he's pretty badass. But it obviously didn't compare to Tsunades :ugeek:

dalith
05-25-2011, 02:11 PM
This chapter was meh, everyone already knew it wasnt truly Neji. Pain, Itachi...ok love those 2. Sakura...Dumb chick still dumb. Naruto and Bee...yet another roadblock to awesomeness.

Vivi
05-25-2011, 02:12 PM
New Fodder nin's performing Crossing Swords no Jutsu.

Wooster
05-25-2011, 02:14 PM
There is only one thing to do with this pathetic chapter.

/drains lizard onto chapter

Ahhh, there we go.

Also, this is probably the first and only time Tsunade looked epic. Raikage is so awesome he rubbed a little bit of that off on her. :cool:

Wooster
05-25-2011, 02:32 PM
Hmm I wonder. Is it possible Kabuto is going to use Itachi and Nagata to reverse the Moon's eye plan?
Suppose it could happen if Madara tries for the jury-rigged Juubi without Naruto.

Shikamaru Nara
05-25-2011, 02:35 PM
Zetsu is ripping apart this alliance.

Damn, he's a beast.

Kreegah!!!
05-25-2011, 02:47 PM
Who didn't see Neji being a fake coming?

No one didn't see it coming, we just hoped it wasn't coming, yet it came, all the same.

There is only one thing to do with this pathetic chapter.

/drains lizard onto chapter

Ahhh, there we go.

Also, this is probably the first and only time Tsunade looked epic. Raikage is so awesome he rubbed a little bit of that off on her. :cool:

I love Madara's day-long battle misdirection, and I'm glad Kishi took advantage of skills in a creative way, but not enough to save the chapter.

Actually, I'd have loved a few more chapters of the mystery mayhem while it was still a mystery. This stuff's happening everywhere, after all, so I'd love to see how reduced each division is now. Sweet that Zetsu killed off senior surgeons though. Fodder or no, those guys were sorely needed.:shock:

Jakropha
05-25-2011, 03:04 PM
That Neji is a SPY!

ByakuganAlex
05-25-2011, 03:43 PM
they are most likely going to reform the groups. they will probably tell everyone to go their villages. certain people will be obvious (like a hyuga belongs with konoha) but most will be difficult. once in section, they will be asked a simple question by their comrades. that should take the rest of the night.

sharingangirl
05-25-2011, 03:57 PM
Neji really being evil would have not only been weird, but stupid...We already have a good guy that went bad. plus, Neji doesn't have a good reason to go bad...

I thought it was good. Sakura is getting better...

Devroux
05-25-2011, 04:04 PM
Chapter was okay. I liked how Kishi disproved the other Neji predictions before revealing it was Zetsu.

Naruto's negative feeling sense thing is kind of cool. Raikage and Tsunade showed up pretty cool, but Naruto's entrance to the Leaf Village during the Pein Arc was still cooler. Nothing compares.

I don't have an issue with Sakura...

Wooster
05-25-2011, 04:12 PM
No one didn't see it coming, we just hoped it wasn't coming, yet it came, all the same.

I love Madara's day-long battle misdirection, and I'm glad Kishi took advantage of skills in a creative way, but not enough to save the chapter.

Actually, I'd have loved a few more chapters of the mystery mayhem while it was still a mystery. This stuff's happening everywhere, after all, so I'd love to see how reduced each division is now. Sweet that Zetsu killed off senior surgeons though. Fodder or no, those guys were sorely needed.:shock:
No, no Madara's strategy is brilliant. Notice how even though they alliance knows what the strategy is, they are no better off.

I agree limiting the attacks to one segment and apparently one infiltrator lessened the impact. Then when we know the reason Kishi let us know how it happened elsewhere, bit of a bummer. What would have been much better is to have people dropping as back story while other events are occurring. Then slow bring these mysterious attack to a ever gathering crescendo, reveal this supposed evil Neji and then have Sakura unmask it. Oh well, Kishi can hit home runs all the time.
Zetsu killed off the leakers too; they will be less missed.

mrsticky005
05-25-2011, 04:20 PM
My prediction was right!

I guessed it was a Zetsu clone and that the real Neji is still with Kiba! :)

Slack 40
05-25-2011, 04:46 PM
PIGLETS DON'T HAVE HANDS!
greatest line in naruto... ever

Jose
05-25-2011, 04:53 PM
Now that you mention it I bet she's a E. xDDD

PlatonicZombie
05-25-2011, 04:56 PM
Hmm I wonder. Is it possible Kabuto is going to use Itachi and Nagata to reverse the Moon's eye plan?
Suppose it could happen if Madara tries for the jury-rigged Juubi without Naruto.

Or possibly use it to Kabuto's advantage. What is interesting is that Itachi doesn't know that Kabuto is the one controlling them. Right now they both think it's Madara. Should be interesting to see their reactions when they see Orochimaru is basically back. b~( A pupil taking on a master's will... it's so beautiful! b~(

lolohwd
05-25-2011, 05:07 PM
haha a little tsunade -killer bee ...."healing" lol

500 some odd chapters and all sakura can do is punch......

Ishtar
05-25-2011, 05:12 PM
Sakura was great. Stop saying she wasn't. >_>

Parak111
05-25-2011, 05:33 PM
Next week, Naruto vs Raikage with color pages!

As for the chapter itself, Sakura did a lot, and for the first time since the Sasori battle, she actually used that monster strength of hers for something. I wish Kishi gave her a battle like the Sasori one. She needs that to make up for that cry personality she has since the Sasori battle. Give her a battle Kishi! And give Tsunade a proper battle as well!

And I hope Kishi remembers about the female character called Hanabi, who's supposed to be Hinata's little sister.

And people say TenTen is being forgotten...

Konoha'sGreenThunder
05-25-2011, 05:33 PM
Okay, Sakura lost my respect long ago, but I'm gonna defend her here.

It's her first war and she's extremely busy and stressed constantly healing and directing people. She has to focus on her job, and her job isn't sensing enemy ninja. So, while she should be alert, she should be able to feel relatively safe and able to rely on her comrades. Yet among the chaos she was obviously suspicious of Zetsu before he said anything about TonTon, and she managed to deduce what was going on and take him out. And why would she need to do anything besides punch? She's in a tent surrounded by allies. So when a punch does the trick, why not?

Yori
05-25-2011, 05:58 PM
Lame. Once again I'll depend on Katekyo Hitman to make me happy

hoho24x
05-25-2011, 06:07 PM
kishimoto had a chance to go with this neji being evil thing but of course he let the ball drop and made it a clone exciting and it was a sakura chapter and she is boring. Give credit where credit is due Sakura rocked this chapter and you kno it. But talking to you about Sakura is like talking to a brick wall.

kalmeast
05-25-2011, 06:11 PM
Next week, Naruto vs Raikage with color pages!

You guys must be ready for Next Weeks Chapter...Naruto vs Raikage isn't a fight...It's only gonna be a long talk...Naruto ending up convincing Raikaga with his Ninja way...(remember he failed the first but not this time)

And I hope Kishi remembers about the female character called Hanabi, who's supposed to be Hinata's little sister.

sorry, Hanabi is busy fighting Konohamaru in the Chunin exams.

And people say TenTen is being forgotten...

in green

Namikaze_Naruto
05-25-2011, 06:19 PM
Hopefully this chapter will finally shut up those who believe Naruto will end up with Sakura (although I am curious as to why Sasuke is dressed the way he is in her image of him, as I don't recall him ever wearing clothing like that. Looks more like Yondaime's outfit).

Cool to see them point out how superior Itachi's genjutsu is to Sasuke's. Sasuke can barely use tsukiyomi, yet Itachi is able to cast it on people (possibly multiple) who are so far away from him that if they were a powerful sensor, they wouldn't be aware of him.

Also, I think it is clear that Nagato and Itachi are not part of Madara's strategy. They point out what we have known all along (Madara had a good strategy before they became pawns in it), so clearly they are being saved for a trump. Possibly this is 'that jutsu' that Kabuto referenced.

Possible Zetsu counters: Kiba, Akamaru and the family (if you can smell the difference between a person and a dog, why not a person and a plant?); possibly the glorious return of Pakkun; Naruto senses them and relays the info through katsuyu to Shikaku for relay to the troops; for some reason I could foresee some reasoning where Hinata's call to action for Naruto's sake somehow allows her to gain some byakugan ability, which miraculously allows her to see through them. Either that or they may have different chakra points, as they aren't technically human (I don't think. Was this ever actually explained?).

So, who is going to win the TnJ between A/Tsunade and B/Naruto?

Wooster
05-25-2011, 06:32 PM
My prediction was right!

Show off. >.>

HOw come you didn't predict Hinata and Shino would take over? Huh?

Okay, Sakura lost my respect long ago, but I'm gonna defend her here.

It's her first war and she's extremely busy and stressed constantly healing and directing people. She has to focus on her job, and her job isn't sensing enemy ninja. So, while she should be alert, she should be able to feel relatively safe and able to rely on her comrades. Yet among the chaos she was obviously suspicious of Zetsu before he said anything about TonTon, and she managed to deduce what was going on and take him out. And why would she need to do anything besides punch? She's in a tent surrounded by allies. So when a punch does the trick, why not?
Of course she was suspicions. Neji put his hand on her shoulder and was spouting of words of encouragement. Clearly not Neji behavior.

JazzJunkie4
05-25-2011, 06:43 PM
why is everyone talking about sakura all of a sudden? She killed a zetsu... its not like that hasn't been done before.

Wooster
05-25-2011, 07:00 PM
why is everyone talking about sakura all of a sudden? She killed a zetsu... its not like that hasn't been done before.
Because that is how pathetic she is. Killing a Zetsu is her greatest solo accomplishment.

Poodle
05-25-2011, 07:20 PM
Naruto's negative feeling sense thing is kind of cool. Raikage and Tsunade showed up pretty cool, but Naruto's entrance to the Leaf Village during the Pein Arc was still cooler. Nothing compares.

I don't have an issue with Sakura...

THIS!!!(in regards to the anime tho)

That was one of the most epic entrances i've ever seen. I must've rewinded that 10 times.

cloud of smoke right after Pain blows up Konoha, and then the music while the smoke clears, then you see new Sage mode Naruto with the Toads all posed on top of each other. it was one of the greatest Naruto moments ever.

Wind Style Naruto
05-25-2011, 09:06 PM
It wasn't as good as some of the past chapters this arc but still pretty good. I liked it. It was pretty funny and hilarious.

Really I hear excuses that says "It feels like filler."

Really comprehend on that. What makes this chapter feel like filler?

Its obvious that Taker would say something ithat dumb. Why would Kishi made Neji a bad guy that would be retarded. We know a lot about him for him to just turn to the dark side. I

Sakura is pretty cunning or Zetsu fell for that pretty easily.

Personally Neji being an Zetsu was obvious however how Kishi did it was pretty good and because it turns it wasn't only Neji was a clone but a bunch of other Alliance ninjas were and Zetsu made clones of everyone he drain chakra from and now are using those clones to kill off ninjas and weaken the forces.

I guess those White Zetsus weren't a total waste of Biju chakra.

crystalblade13
05-25-2011, 11:06 PM
i cant believe the amount of negativity regarding this chapter on this topic. youtube and the bigger naruto related board sites loved it to death. i thought it was great too. you guys need to learn to respect awesomeness and stop thinking you can write better than kishimoto. because you probably cant. (neither can i).

kalmeast
05-25-2011, 11:19 PM
i cant believe the amount of negativity regarding this chapter on this topic. youtube and the bigger naruto related board sites loved it to death. i thought it was great too. you guys need to learn to respect awesomeness and stop thinking you can write better than kishimoto. because you probably cant. (neither can i).

agreed...they dont understand the work of a real artist.

mrsticky005
05-25-2011, 11:22 PM
Show off. >.>

I guess I just don't see Byukugan to Byukugan with Hinata.

And Shino?

He just bugs me. `:P

sharingangirl
05-25-2011, 11:38 PM
Thank you for saying it, they do this with every chapter it seems...

Some people favor other Mangas and there for act like every naruto chapter is "boring". When a real naruto fan would love a long talk. Just like how people favor certain characters then feel the need to completely hate others.

uchihanagato
05-26-2011, 08:39 AM
naruto chapters getting tooooooooooooo toooooooooooo cool

What The Toast
05-26-2011, 11:56 AM
Because that is how pathetic she is. Killing a Zetsu is her greatest solo accomplishment.

Besides becoming one of the bet medical ninja in the series. But who cares about that right, it's only saving lives.

JazzJunkie4
05-26-2011, 11:59 AM
Besides becoming one of the bet medical ninja in the series. But who cares about that right, it's only saving lives.

medical ninjutsu is forking lame

What The Toast
05-26-2011, 12:15 PM
medical ninjutsu is forking lame

Without it, just about every main character in the series would be dead. Including Naruto. Your statement is false.

Mizukage
05-26-2011, 01:36 PM
Without it, just about every main character in the series would be dead. Including Naruto. Your statement is false.

and Sasuke.

But I do think medical ninjutsu is under-appreciated in the manga as well as outside it. I wish Kishi would do more to stress how important it is. But maybe thats just how it is, not showy or whatever, just helpful.

Kimimaro Kaguya
05-26-2011, 01:39 PM
Itachi & Nagato are BFFLs lol

JazzJunkie4
05-26-2011, 02:26 PM

No it isn't, it is lame. Compare sakura reviving a fodder ninja to naruto using sage jutsu to best a self proclaimed god in mortal combat. Regardless of whether it has a practical use it is still a lame branch of jutsu with lame applications.

Kreegah!!!
05-26-2011, 03:07 PM
Neji really being evil would have not only been weird, but stupid...We already have a good guy that went bad. plus, Neji doesn't have a good reason to go bad...

I thought it was good. Sakura is getting better...

What good guy? No one good defected, inless you mean Sasuke, but Sasuke's an Uchiha--and they are all jerks. Jerks are not good. A lot of people like jerks, especially women. But that so does not mean they are good guys. Neji's a reformed jerk-defeatist. He could've had an ill-timed (for the Alliance) relapse into jerklitude, and wiped out the core of the medical operations and staff. He'd be so awesome like that.b~(

No, no Madara's strategy is brilliant. Notice how even though they alliance knows what the strategy is, they are no better off.

I agree limiting the attacks to one segment and apparently one infiltrator lessened the impact. Then when we know the reason Kishi let us know how it happened elsewhere, bit of a bummer. What would have been much better is to have people dropping as back story while other events are occurring. Then slow bring these mysterious attack to a ever gathering crescendo, reveal this supposed evil Neji and then have Sakura unmask it. Oh well, Kishi can hit home runs all the time.
Zetsu killed off the leakers too; they will be less missed.

I agreed. My lament wasn't on the efficacy of Zetsu Clones (although I'm happy to see they are more than mere grunts, albeit physically weak), but on the lack of an exciting development for Neji.

My prediction was right!

:shock:;)

Give credit where credit is due Sakura rocked this chapter and you kno it. But talking to you about Sakura is like talking to a brick wall.

...which is the same as Sakura's chest, so you may as well keep chatting!:D

in green

:lol:

So, who is going to win the TnJ between A/Tsunade and B/Naruto?

I choose option B: Naruto. Yes, I knew what you meant. But it still works this way too.:eek:

Show off. >.>

Of course she was suspicions. Neji put his hand on her shoulder and was spouting of words of encouragement. Clearly not Neji behavior.

:mrgreen: Well put, sir.

I can and do, frequently. I'm not surprised; your capitalization skills, amongst other issues, is gravely appalling.

I guess I just don't see Byukugan to Byukugan with Hinata.

And Shino?

He just bugs me. `:P

`:Pbit`:P approved.:!:

Thank you for saying it, they do this with every chapter it seems...

Some people favor other Mangas and there for act like every naruto chapter is "boring". When a real naruto fan would love a long talk. Just like how people favor certain characters then feel the need to completely hate others.

Are you certain it isn't fair criticism?:geek:

sharingangirl
05-26-2011, 03:31 PM
What good guy? No one good defected, inless you mean Sasuke, but Sasuke's an Uchiha--and they are all jerks. Jerks are not good. A lot of people like jerks, especially women. But that so does not mean they are good guys. Neji's a reformed jerk-defeatist. He could've had an ill-timed (for the Alliance) relapse into jerklitude, and wiped out the core of the medical operations and staff. He'd be so awesome like that.b~(

Sasuke was a protagonist but I guess you would deny that, right?

nightwolf613
05-26-2011, 04:35 PM
I liked this chapter as well. Now I really am interested in the next one. But I imagine the run-in Naruto has with Tsunade will last more than one chapter. I think she secretly wants him to join the fight.

What The Toast
05-26-2011, 05:15 PM
No it isn't, it is lame. Compare sakura reviving a fodder ninja to naruto using sage jutsu to best a self proclaimed god in mortal combat. Regardless of whether it has a practical use it is still a lame branch of jutsu with lame applications.

If it wasn't for Sakura's medical ninjitsu, Naruto would be dead, and wouldn't have learned sage jutsu.

JazzJunkie4
05-26-2011, 05:38 PM
If it wasn't for Sakura's medical ninjitsu, Naruto would be dead, and wouldn't have learned sage jutsu.

who cares, medical jutsu is still LAME. Do you know what lame means? Basically, would you rather watch sakura heal someone for five chapters or watch naruto battle some powerful opponent for five chapters.... thats what I thought.

Phariah824
05-26-2011, 05:47 PM
i liked this chap some funny moments. Neji talkin to the dog thinkin it was Kiba lol. i enjoy the Itachi an Nagato moments, seems a bromance in the making. Sakura shows that Kakashi trained her well when he used the genjutsus against her depicting himself as Sasuke. she is very aware. can't wait for the fight next chap.

@ Wooster ya i agree w/ you that Kabuto is holding them back for a counter. seems highly possible.

Anbu Fodder
05-26-2011, 06:17 PM
An interesting chapter. I am liking the Itachi-Nagato dynamic. I am excited for the next chapter. Raikage and Naruto are both somewhat thickheaded so I hope a heated discussion/fight is in order.Tsunade probably wants Naruto in the battlefield so it is only a matter of time.

Wooster
05-26-2011, 06:20 PM
i liked this chap some funny moments. Neji talkin to the dog thinkin it was Kiba lol. i enjoy the Itachi an Nagato moments, seems a bromance in the making. Sakura shows that Kakashi trained her well when he used the genjutsus against her depicting himself as Sasuke. she is very aware. can't wait for the fight next chap.

@ Wooster ya i agree w/ you that Kabuto is holding them back for a counter. seems highly possible.
Maybe Kabuto will have Itachi and Nagato casr genjutsu on juubi Madara. That would be a twist.

Kishi keeps showing the moon when Itachi and Nagato are talking. Maybe a Kabuto satellite-reflecting jutsu is in the works.

Naruto the "Yellow Flash"
05-26-2011, 07:04 PM
great chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naruto the "Yellow Flash"
05-26-2011, 09:12 PM
From what i've read an seen in the manga, and the direction the story is heading especially the last five or so chapters. It's safe to say the rumors saying Kishimoto is ending and rushing Naruto are not true. If he really wanted to end this show he would have made this war fast, and with a lot less detail and unnecessary battles. So let's hope were only 60% the way through the story of NARUTO? To insure more years to come it may be necessary for a time skip? But on the other hand if Kishi plays his cards/chapters right the time skip may not be needed. Naruto is a gold mine so thats another reason too.....:cool::cool::cool:

Jutsu Junkie
05-27-2011, 12:01 AM
THE GOOD: Sakura backfist. Yes, in magicland one punch is probably as effective as any other, but it's good to see a variation on her uninspired overhand. It's also good to see her jutsu directly connect for a change, instead of just plowing turf, although the results are weak. Of course, I could be charitable and say she pulled it so she could question the Zetsu clone afterward.

THE BAD: I think HQ is freaking out too easily -- considering what they didn't freak out about. They've lost half of their force in a day, and Madara performed a strategic withdrawal from the battlefield with two human weapons containing nine-tails chackra and a powerful treasure. If they were going to freak out, that should have happened already. With 50% casualties, what were the chances they were going to be able to "prepare for battle" by dawn anyway -- even with the medical corps' help?

THE UGLY: I am not a fan of killing a man as he takes a leak. So call me a stick-in-the-mud.

sharingangirl
05-27-2011, 01:14 AM
who cares, medical jutsu is still LAME. Do you know what lame means? Basically, would you rather watch sakura heal someone for five chapters or watch naruto battle some powerful opponent for five chapters.... thats what I thought.
Medical ninjustsu takes some mastery chakra skillz....In my opinion it's BEAST! XD

What The Toast
05-27-2011, 07:41 AM
THE GOOD: Sakura backfist. Yes, in magicland one punch is probably as effective as any other, but it's good to see a variation on her uninspired overhand. It's also good to see her jutsu directly connect for a change, instead of just plowing turf, although the results are weak. Of course, I could be charitable and say she pulled it so she could question the Zetsu clone afterward.

THE BAD: I think HQ is freaking out too easily -- considering what they didn't freak out about. They've lost half of their force in a day, and Madara performed a strategic withdrawal from the battlefield with two human weapons containing nine-tails chackra and a powerful treasure. If they were going to freak out, that should have happened already. With 50% casualties, what were the chances they were going to be able to "prepare for battle" by dawn anyway -- even with the medical corps' help?

THE UGLY: I am not a fan of killing a man as he takes a leak. So call me a stick-in-the-mud.

Well, when you know who the enemy is, it is a lot easier to figure out a counter-measure versus when the enemy can transform into an untraceable clone of one of the Allied forces.

Shikamaru Nara
05-27-2011, 09:02 AM

Fan of GI I see.

Rezeon
05-27-2011, 10:31 AM
Heh, I hoped that once the reveal was made Sakura would just one shot fodder-Zetsu.

I'm a little surprised by the lack of speculation about how much emphasis was put in showing Zetsu-Neji patting Sakura's shoulder. Shouldn't he now be able to mimic her as well? Considering that they are trying to take him alive I'm betting that he'll escape and try to trick Naruto.

The infiltration plan is a decent way to salvage an otherwise simplistic slugfest that the war has been so far. The Itachi and Pain moment continues to highlight how Kabuto is perfectly positioned to completely screw over Tobi's plans.

Somebody mentioned they think Hinata might do something noteworthy soon. As I recall they made note of the concept of bloodline expansions awhile back, so maybe she will unlock an upgraded form of the Byakugan that the rest of her family doesn't have.

As for Tsunade's intentions towards Naruto, she has already made it known that she wants him on the front lines (playing favorites again) but was overruled by the rest of the Kages.

narulvr
05-27-2011, 10:41 AM
aww shoot! sakura did somethin usefull! jk jk it was very interesting and killer bee is turnin into a perve too!

medlnic15
05-27-2011, 10:53 AM
i think that this chapter wasnt that bad, the itachi and nagato talking was cool.
i liked how sakura literally knocked out zetsu when he was pretending to be neji.
i like how the two guys were peeing lol :D

Kreegah!!!
05-27-2011, 01:19 PM

He didn't lose his way, he willingly followed this path, which means he was never a good guy. Right as they introduce themselves he's speaking of revenge and other BS. Naruto and Kakashi almost convinced him to work as a teammate forever and to actually care for others--but like a crack addict he went right back to the path of hate. He was never good. He could become good, perhaps, but he was never good, just... calmer.

:mrgreen:But you seem to take truth as a person insult. Why?:shock:

@Toast Medical ninjutsu is very unexciting, because with the exception of Kabuto and a brief bit with Tsucknads, no one shows the double-edged sword of med jutsu. Let's cause some tumors, people! Some internal bleeding! Anything!:shock:

Kakuzu
05-27-2011, 01:27 PM
So it's finally time. I figured those White Zetsu would be useful for something. I wondered why they didn't use Transformation Techniques earlier... Now they will wreak havoc on the Armed Forces...

Oh Kishi, you and your immature and unnecassary bewb jokes. Lololololol. Will the two Kages be able to control the two? I think not.

Kreegah!!!
05-27-2011, 02:24 PM
Tsunade could if she shoved their heads 'twixt her medusa hooblongatas.

sharingangirl
05-27-2011, 05:06 PM
He didn't lose his way, he willingly followed this path, which means he was never a good guy. Right as they introduce themselves he's speaking of revenge and other BS. Naruto and Kakashi almost convinced him to work as a teammate forever and to actually care for others--but like a crack addict he went right back to the path of hate. He was never good. He could become good, perhaps, but he was never good, just... calmer.

:mrgreen:But you seem to take truth as a person insult. Why?:shock:

@Toast Medical ninjutsu is very unexciting, because with the exception of Kabuto and a brief bit with Tsucknads, no one shows the double-edged sword of med jutsu. Let's cause some tumors, people! Some internal bleeding! Anything!:shock:
He saved his friends multiple times. Knowing that he could die. When someone is a protaganist fighting bad guys...I'm assuming he's a good guy...Plus Sasuke thought Itachi was one bad dude...It's not like he was going after the villagers back then... Sasuke was a good guy at one point. He had hate, yes, but Naruto did too...Sasuke took it a step farther deservedly though...But, that does not make him a bad guy (having hate for someone who murdered your family)
It's insulting to me when someone denies obvious facts ;)

What The Toast
05-27-2011, 06:53 PM

I wasn't saying medical ninjutsu was exciting, I was saying it is very useful and without it we would have many dead characters. Also, there really is no double-edged sword of medical ninjutsu, at least none that have been shown.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
05-27-2011, 09:18 PM
i thought it was sharp of sakura....she caught the intruder.
and bee at the end.....
was a pretty good chapter

Jutsu Junkie
05-27-2011, 09:36 PM
Well, when you know who the enemy is, it is a lot easier to figure out a counter-measure versus when the enemy can transform into an untraceable clone of one of the Allied forces.

Except that they didn't really figure out a counter. They're being bled white by an enemy that can't really die and doesn't require healing. Oh, they can be sealed or the clones can be destroyed, but the consequence is almost meaningless for the enemy -- especially considering Madara's purpose. And when it actually matters quite a bit, Madara swoops in and steals two sealed assets! Meanwhile, the Alliance is losing living sons and daughters of the Ninja World who have taken years to train and formed emotional bonds with each other. They won't come back, while the sealed assets can, not to mention that Zetsu could conceivably create more clones, or even may have more in reserve we don't know about; after all, what limits him to the suspiciously convenient equivalent numerical strength of the Alliance? Realistically, morale should be at a pretty low ebb, and it's only day one!

Fan of GI I see.

GI?

/exposes ignorance in preparation for facepalm...

iMario999
05-27-2011, 09:41 PM
I fapped when I saw TonTon

Kreegah!!!
05-28-2011, 06:14 AM
He saved his friends multiple times. Knowing that he could die. When someone is a protaganist fighting bad guys...I'm assuming he's a good guy...Plus Sasuke thought Itachi was one bad dude...It's not like he was going after the villagers back then... Sasuke was a good guy at one point. He had hate, yes, but Naruto did too...Sasuke took it a step farther deservedly though...But, that does not make him a bad guy (having hate for someone who murdered your family)
It's insulting to me when someone denies obvious facts ;)

I wasn't saying medical ninjutsu was exciting, I was saying it is very useful and without it we would have many dead characters. Also, there really is no double-edged sword of medical ninjutsu, at least none that have been shown.

Well, you weren't saying that initially, true. There's no denying it's usefulness. However, in regards to your last sentence, that is false. Just look at Tsunade and Kabuto fighting at the Sannin Showdown. They were using med jutsu in combat form--to destroy, not to heal.:shock:

@J.J. Indeed.

What The Toast
05-28-2011, 04:26 PM
Except that they didn't really figure out a counter. They're being bled white by an enemy that can't really die and doesn't require healing. Oh, they can be sealed or the clones can be destroyed, but the consequence is almost meaningless for the enemy -- especially considering Madara's purpose. And when it actually matters quite a bit, Madara swoops in and steals two sealed assets! Meanwhile, the Alliance is losing living sons and daughters of the Ninja World who have taken years to train and formed emotional bonds with each other. They won't come back, while the sealed assets can, not to mention that Zetsu could conceivably create more clones, or even may have more in reserve we don't know about; after all, what limits him to the suspiciously convenient equivalent numerical strength of the Alliance? Realistically, morale should be at a pretty low ebb, and it's only day one!

You completely missed the point of what I was saying. I meant it is better to know who the enemies are then to not know if the person that is supposed to have your back is a clone or not.

Wind Style Naruto
05-28-2011, 07:19 PM
Yup its official all of Naruto's teachers are perverts.

Jutsu Junkie
05-29-2011, 03:07 PM
You completely missed the point of what I was saying. I meant it is better to know who the enemies are then to not know if the person that is supposed to have your back is a clone or not.

Better? Worse? Such things make little difference when you consider that they are facing total annihilation the very next day. "Prepare for battle," he says? A 50% rate of attrition is as good as suicide. That's not combat, but a death march. So with that kind of casualty rate, worrying about the medical corps -- or who has your back -- is pointless. There's only one day left, after all, if they can't figure a way to counter the much worse problem of the battlefield situation.

Ao is right to freak out. He's just late getting around to it, is my point. It should have occurred to all the HQ staff to freak out much earlier, if they were going to bother. After all, in real terms, their situation was hopeless before Zetsu's infiltration ... because they are fighting undead ninja masters and clones to a numerical draw -- which is unsustainable even for a short period of time. If they were only getting decimated (10% casualty rate) then it wouldn't be so bleak.

mrsticky005
05-30-2011, 07:18 AM

Actually that's not quite true. Sasuke was ALWAYS an antagonist. How?
Well, an antagonist is despite popular belief NOT necessarily the same as
a villain. Though they can be the same they aren't always the same.
An antagonist can be described as an opponent, adversary or rival or etc.
Sasuke was from the very beginning, Naruto's rival. Hence Sasuke was
always an antagonist to Naruto. Now Sasuke is become a villain.

Wind Style Naruto
05-30-2011, 08:48 AM
By the looks of it Ei only has that one arm but I doubt that will affect his fighting potential that much. He probably just can't use Liger Bomb and that is it.

Like it matters, most of his power from his speed and high defense as well as physical strength.

He snapped a Zetsu neck with one hand
He pounded Jugo with one hand
He broke Ex-Blade with one hand
He snapped a Susano'o bone with one hand
I think he even broke one of the Eight Tail's horns with one hand
He blitz Kisame with one hand

I think he handle Naruto with one hand too.