PDA

View Full Version : oh my.... danzo has the ........ major spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SageNaruto69
07-08-2009, 05:20 PM
danzo has the sharingan!!!!!!
to all u people danzo used parts of obito i am close to being right !!!!!!!!!!!!

i new he had a sharingan and his right arm is obitos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[well thats wat my theory is anyways] its not confirmed that its obitos.
chapter 455!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhhhhh mannnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!

yondaime
07-08-2009, 05:22 PM
it hasn't been revealed that danzou is obito

Vaan
07-08-2009, 05:24 PM
How about putting it in spoiler tags??

SageNaruto69
07-08-2009, 05:26 PM
sorry! but i made the topic "major spoilers".....

and did anyone already post this?
sorry if u did
just had to let it out of my system

SageNaruto69
07-08-2009, 05:27 PM
it hasn't been revealed that danzou is obito

think about it.. its the only way he could get the sharingan which looks like sasukes curse mark level 2 sharingan its opposite colors

Vaan
07-08-2009, 05:28 PM
sorry! but i made the topic "major spoilers".....

and did anyone already post this?
sorry if u did
just had to let it out of my system

yeah someone did.But he posted the pics which got deleted.

SageNaruto69
07-08-2009, 05:37 PM
i have the last page in english

Sage Of Six Paths
07-08-2009, 05:57 PM
He has sharingan?

Really?

What chapter is this from?

I was unaware of this.

Vaan
07-08-2009, 05:58 PM
He has sharingan?

Really?

What chapter is this from?

I was unaware of this.

The new pics of chapter 455.Its not a normal Sharingan though.

makaveli575
07-08-2009, 06:02 PM
think about it.. its the only way he could get the sharingan which looks like sasukes curse mark level 2 sharingan its opposite colors

How do you get it's the only way? Kakashi isn't Uchiha yet he has a sharingan so it's very possible Danzo recieved or stole it from someone.

If he was Obito then he would be close to the same age as Kakashi and that's already proven to be wrong since Danzo was pushing to become third hokage way back and Kakashi was only a kid back then if that he probably wasn't even born yet. So unless he's some kind of wizard who can become young and old at will there is no possible way he's Obito.

Only other option would be he has the same ability as Orochimaru and stole Obito's body like Orochimaru was going to do with Sasuke in which case that still isn't Obito it would just be his body.

yondaime
07-08-2009, 06:07 PM
How do you get it's the only way? Kakashi isn't Uchiha yet he has a sharingan so it's very possible Danzo recieved or stole it from someone.

If he was Obito then he would be close to the same age as Kakashi and that's already proven to be wrong since Danzo was pushing to become third hokage way back and Kakashi was only a kid back then if that he probably wasn't even born yet. So unless he's some kind of wizard who can become young and old at will there is no possible way he's Obito.

Only other option would be he has the same ability as Orochimaru and stole Obito's body like Orochimaru was going to do with Sasuke in which that still isn't Obito it would just be his body.

yeah i agree

Vaan
07-08-2009, 06:13 PM
By the look of Danzo's Sharingan he doesnt seem to be able to control since he aint a Uchiha.I think he took it off someone.Maybe from the Uchiha Massacre.

yondaime
07-08-2009, 06:19 PM
By the look of Danzo's Sharingan he doesnt seem to be able to control since he aint a Uchiha.I think he took it off someone.Maybe from the Uchiha Massacre.

yeah you are right since he was a part of it

Darkest-Yang
07-08-2009, 06:28 PM
he took the sharingan since he can't put it off or else he would have taken off the eyepatch so he isn't obito smarts

SageNaruto69
07-08-2009, 07:28 PM

Only other option would be he has the same ability as Orochimaru and stole Obito's body like Orochimaru was going to do with Sasuke in which case that still isn't Obito it would just be his body.

took it from obito

rocketjed1
07-08-2009, 08:16 PM
omg he does have the sharingan

hello_kitty_freak
07-08-2009, 08:26 PM
Ok. I watched a spoiler vid that had one question that really got my attention at the end of it and I want to know what you guys think. Now that we know Naruto and Sasuke have common enemies, do you think they could put aside their differences and fight together? I mean they both want Danzo out of the picture and possibly Madara as well. They are both incredibly strong and as much as Sasuke would hate it, it makes sence...

*HinataGurl*
07-08-2009, 08:38 PM
Ohh crap! this is like bad! danzo with the sharingan!!!!!!!!!!!!! he couldnt of taken obitos eye and arm! they were crushed....GONE! besides he was buried under a whole lot of dirt! its to hard to belive but i have seen the chapter abd the scenes of it in the manga.... NO this CAN not HAPPEN! I HATE DANZO!

*HinataGurl*
07-08-2009, 08:40 PM
maybe danzo is half uchiha or something and he didnt want anyone to find out?????

Vaan
07-08-2009, 08:42 PM
maybe danzo is half uchiha or something and he didnt want anyone to find out?????

He cant be a Uchiha.Did you see his eye?He cant control his Sharingan.Thereby hes not an Uchiha.
So I think he either stole the Sharingan or it was forced into him.

narutorocks
07-09-2009, 08:49 AM
I think he stole it.
If not from Obitio, from the uchiha massacrare.
Maybe that was his intention all along...:shock:

Just saying that Danzo did vote in favor of the Uchiha massacre, maybe it was so he could get a Sharingan from one of the bodies?

What I said is pretty unlikely, I'm just throwing ideas around.;)

SageNaruto69
07-09-2009, 03:08 PM
Ok. I watched a spoiler vid that had one question that really got my attention at the end of it and I want to know what you guys think. Now that we know Naruto and Sasuke have common enemies, do you think they could put aside their differences and fight together? I mean they both want Danzo out of the picture and possibly Madara as well. They are both incredibly strong and as much as Sasuke would hate it, it makes sence...

well they did in shippuuden movie 2!

SageNaruto69
07-09-2009, 03:08 PM
I think he stole it.
If not from Obitio, from the uchiha massacrare.
Maybe that was his intention all along...:shock:

Just saying that Danzo did vote in favor of the Uchiha massacre, maybe it was so he could get a Sharingan from one of the bodies?

What I said is pretty unlikely, I'm just throwing ideas around.;)

not bad. possibly!

SageNaruto69
07-09-2009, 03:26 PM
Ohh crap! this is like bad! danzo with the sharingan!!!!!!!!!!!!! he couldnt of taken obitos eye and arm! they were crushed....GONE! besides he was buried under a whole lot of dirt! its to hard to belive but i have seen the chapter abd the scenes of it in the manga.... NO this CAN not HAPPEN! I HATE DANZO!

why is it that the skin around his sharingan is all scratched or ruined if u look closely and then why did he take that exact part of obitos face that was crushed and the only other part was his right arm, and yes his arm is suupposedly "broken" or "damadged". why is his sharingan opposite colors? and since its damadged he wants kabuto. its a ruined sharingan thats why he cant use it for along time. thats why he said he didnt use it for a while and that part of his body is "TENSE" why?

just a coincedence?
i dont think so.
everything happens for a reason.

yondaime
07-09-2009, 03:27 PM
i don't think danzou is an Uchiha

SageNaruto69
07-09-2009, 03:52 PM
hes definitely not an uchiha

yondaime
07-09-2009, 03:55 PM
hes definitely not an uchiha

cuz he can't turn the sharingan off

SageNaruto69
07-09-2009, 04:03 PM
ye he probably cant but if he cant... that means it was 100% implanted

sasukenaruto12
07-14-2009, 01:15 AM
I think that maybe Madara gave Danzo the sharingan he probably gave it to him to get him to destroy the Uchiha Clan. Danzo probably gave permission to Madara to enter the village to help Itachi destroy the Uchiha Clan. So that he wouldn't be detected by the barrier around the village. Also we have never seen the other side of Madaras face. Why does he have only one hole in his mask?

Phoenix Wright
07-14-2009, 02:14 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! W000000h!

Vaan
07-14-2009, 02:15 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! W000000h!

WTH??:lol::lol::lol:

Windking
07-14-2009, 06:43 AM
HOly cOw.

kakashi842
07-14-2009, 07:03 AM
i think tobi (madara uchiha) gave danzo one of his own eyes because if danzo can have one he can cause heck on the leaf village and also maybe they can see what the other person is doing through each others sharigan's

Itachi : )
07-14-2009, 07:52 AM
maybe he was an experimental subject...

Chidori Shuriken
07-14-2009, 07:58 AM
Danzo is not obito!!

There are plenty of reasons regarding that he is not and i repeat, not, Obito !

Itachi : )
07-14-2009, 08:02 AM
let's just wait for the out come...

C4 Karura
07-14-2009, 08:25 AM
You know, there's like 5 other threads exactly like this one...

Dancing Ninja
07-14-2009, 08:39 AM
hey guys here's something for u....well do u remember the chpater when they were showing nagato as a young adult in the rain village???? well then we see danzo still has his arm but....his eye is covered so that means that he could've possibly gotten the eye before the fourth hokage died and before the kyuubi attacked (because madara set him loose) so the question is.....how'd he get the eye and who gave it to him? (maybe it was an experiment and that's y he wanted the uchiha dead and even later he still holds a grudge and that's y he is after sasuke?)

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
07-14-2009, 10:31 AM
ok well i agree wid u guyz on one thing-The sharingan has definatly been implanted on danzo..propably with some kind of medical ninjutsu(kinda like how Rin implanted Obito's Eye Into Kakashi............)But the job wasn't as cleanly done as Rin's(there are a lot of scratch marks around his eye)...........but i reaaly really dont think it is obito's eye i mean obito's right eye and arm wer crushed in that cave-in ...and even if they wernt y go through all the trouble digging through a cave in...........i think that the eye was taken from someone else in the uchiha clan.........that was danzo's whole goal in the uchiha massacare .........and (i culd be wrong)......bt i think the person who he took it fromm was shisui(i dont think i got the spelling right) .. i mean he and itachi were the only ones missing from the meeting(and even thoguh itachi says that he kiled shisui i dont really think so i think he just said that to anger sasuke) but shishui's body was never found .....so i rally think that in the whole uchiha massacer thing danzo's goal was to try and retrive uchiha shisui's body and implant the sharingan into himself...................

ok thyats just my theory pls feel free to correct me if i got some of the facts wrong :D:lol::cool::p

SageNaruto69
07-15-2009, 01:00 PM
cool! pretty good!

nexthokage
07-15-2009, 04:58 PM
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy yyyyyg

deidara330
07-15-2009, 05:02 PM
danzo has the sharingan!!!!!!
to all u people danzo used parts of obito i am close to being right !!!!!!!!!!!!

i new he had a sharingan and his right arm is obitos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chapter 455!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I don't see what makes you think that Danzo has anything to do with Obito, but untill you can actually prove it's true, it's just a theory. Therefore, you cannot tell people that it's true. So I ask you to edit your post, please. :mrgreen:

Edit: and as for your poll, it is obviously AWESOME, because everything in Naruto is AWESOME.

i_love_naruto
07-15-2009, 05:40 PM
Danzo should be an Uchihah!

sharingansasuke
07-15-2009, 05:44 PM
thats cool

kakashi842
07-15-2009, 05:53 PM
i cant wait till that chapter comes out i am so excited

SageNaruto69
07-20-2009, 08:41 PM
oops sorry deidara330 im on it!