PDA

View Full Version : Other: My idea naruto rpg

MikSix
05-24-2011, 12:23 AM
I want an rpg that i can create a customizable character and select my village. There should be a quest board to accept jobs and as far as individual gameplay it should play out like the broken bond. However, there should be a Lightside\Darkside system where choices and jobs effect your alignment. The story should be set aside from the original but still have the same key points. For example, the chunnin exams, attack on konaha, and (depending on your village) capturing the jinchuriki. Although i guess Lightning and stone arent really effected by the attack on konaha.

Sharingan19
10-08-2011, 12:03 PM
I was thinking the same idea, that would be a truly epic Naruto RPG.

Naruto Namikazi
10-17-2011, 02:30 PM
Unfortunately it's not going to happen soon :( :( :( :( :( . The best PC Naruto game out is Naruto Dragon Blade and it doesn't have the best graphics :S. So we will either have to wait a long time or when we grow up we could have our own company (or someone to just fund the project) and make the game our selves but we would have to wait both ways, it's just one is more possible to happen than the other

bartbergmans
10-23-2011, 09:32 AM
Good idea (:

Sharingan19
10-25-2011, 03:58 PM
I'm doing an apprenticeship in IT next year which will hopefully help me get into Microsoft so i'll plug the idea to them but it'll be at least a few years. Any other ideas that would expand on the RPG like story, gameplay, characters, fighting style and abilities would be good. Just overall more detail. Can't promise anything though, in case anyone is getting there hopes up b:P