PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Story of the Jinchuriki - And a Tier List

TheBlackChidori
05-22-2011, 02:41 PM
With the return of all the previous Jinchuriki, some people don't have the slightest idea what they're all capable of. Wanted to run down the list with a brief explanation, and where I think their power ranks against one another.

Also Im using the animal names.

1-Tailed Shukaku - Gaara of the Sand
Gaara is the only Jinchuriki to ever survive a Bijuu extraction. Early on in his life, Gaara was unable to control his Bijuu. And after several years of a life full of assassin uncles sent by his dad and so forth, he became the evil Gaara we all love and miss. His Shukaku was also able to take full control and go into his normal form, with Gaara acting as a spiritual Catalyst. Later on, he could control parts of his Bijuu at a time, such as just transforming his arm.

The Shukaku was sealed into Gaara while he was still in his mother's womb. Granny Chiyo did the sealing, ordered by Gaara's dad, the Kazekage.

2-Tailed Monster Cat - Yugito Nii of the Cloud
I'm convinced this chick is a badass. She is from the same village as Killer Bee, and the first Jinch we see that can fully control her tailed beast. It's said she went through some hardcore training program in order to master her tailed beast, now it's clear that she went through the same training Naruto just went through. There was a 2-tails statue in there, after all.
She met her end fighting Hidan and Kakuzu. Seems slightly more difficult then Deidara.

3-Tailed Giant Turtle - Yagura the 4th Mizukage
So this is the mysterious guy. We know he was strong, he was chosen as Mizukage during the blood rituals. We know he had full control over Bijuu, and we know that Madara eventually had control over him. My only question is, why didn't Madara take the Turtle for his own, like when the Kyuubi was being extracted? we're gonna get the background on this soon, I hope.

4-Tailed Monkey - Roshi of the Lava
Its likely that this guy was the Tsuchikage's son, or something of the like. He had mastered use over the Lava technique, as well as his Bijuu. Apparently Kisame solo'd him, though Kisame gave him serious props.

5-Tailed Dolphin Horse - Han of the Stone Village
This dude looks cool as hell, not gonna lie. He used steam abilities. That's really all the information there is on him, except that he was one of those first to be captured.

6-Tailed Slug - Utakata of the Filler
I didn't much care for this arc. But the dude had talent, and a 50 million Ryo bounty on his head, more this Asuma. But this is town bookstore, not shippuden discussion, so you go to the bottom tier mister!

7-Tailed Horned Beetle - Fu of the Waterfall
Someone else from Kakuzu's village, I like. Also the Bijuu looks like a Hercules Kabuterimon. But alas, abilities unknown.

8-Tailed Giant Ox - Killer Bee
Finally back to someone we all know and love, Killer Bee. Obviously one of the highest tier characters on the series. Bee was different in that he wasn't an infant when he had the Hachibi sealed, he was older than 5. He was once hated in his village, but is now considered a beloved hero. He created the Hachibi Bomb and seems to have more control over his tailed-beast then any other Jinchiruki, as seen by how tamed the Hachibi is in comparison to the Kyuubi and Shukaku.

Its known that the Hachibi had never been fully controlled before. The Third Raikage, Motoi's Father, and A had to subdue the old Jinchiruki and extract and seal it inside the Kohaku Johei(KinGin's giant pot). Motoi died, and A took one of this horns before they managed to seal it inside KB.

9-Tailed Demon Fox - Naruto Uzumaki
We all know the story. The most feared of the Bijuu. It's power is so great that only half of his chakra is actually sealed inside Naruto, yet it still seems to be the strongest Bijuu.

So yeah, who are the strongest?

1. Killer Bee : "What!? how can you put Killer Bee as number one, he's not Naruto?!" Simple, KB is the perfect host. He has shown the ability to not only fully harness the power of his Bijuu, but to fight and strategize with him. The Hachibi has centuries of fighting knowledge and instinct, and helps Killer Bee out in that department as shown against Kisame.

He destroyed Sasuke, Jugo, Suigetsu, and Kirin simultaneously. He killed Sasuke twice technically, btw. He fought on par with Kisame, and if not for trying not to harm Ponta and Motoi, he didn't even go all out. He even took Sharkskin away, which is now in his possession. And feats shown, Naruto hasn't done anything with his Kyuubi powers to tell me he's stronger yet. In fact he's still arguing with his Bijuu.

2. Naruto : Naturally. Naruto would be second on this list even without a Bijuu, because of things like Sage Mode and Rasen-Shuriken. And with the Kyuubi inside him, he's a complete destructive force. Still though, when it comes to brass tactics, he's still an inferior host to his new sensei.

3. Gaara : His destructive power was insane. His defensive power was even more insane. And to top it off, sand protects the host of its own accord. But he never learned to control it. If he had, Gaara could have potentially been the strongest Jinchiruki. His sand powers showed the ability to negate giant blasts from Deidara, bury miles of land, crush people like aluminum, and gave him flight.

4. Yugito : Cat lady. She lured two akatsuki members into a trap, instantly transformed into a full-blown Bijuu, and gave Hidan and Kakuzu a pretty heavy fight. Her destructive power was enough that Kakuzu had to use his earth defenses. And she's the only other Bijuu who went through the training of Bee.

5. Yagura : Judging from hype, he gets this spot. And in the filler, that Turtle was a total weapon. Water Bombs, Genjutsu, clone spawn, perfect defense.... took Madara himself to capture it with Deidara. He was also a Mizukage, a proven elite shinobi. Apparently weak to Genjutsu though.

6. Roshi : Gave Kisame a serious fight, said to have absolute control.

7. Han : No feats, but his jutsu type seems interesting enough.

8. Utakata : Giving no anime feats at all, Deva Path went to capture him and destroyed him. At least put up some kind of fight man.

9. Fu : Total Mystery. Kishi hasnt even decided on Fu's gender yet.

There you have it. Boredom.

zerosameri
05-22-2011, 02:46 PM
Lol, with no Jin Naruto > B any day :lol: Any who this is a good thread....

Yori
05-22-2011, 02:46 PM
Han looks total bad ass

Shikamaru Nara
05-22-2011, 03:07 PM
Hmm, Gaara Vs Bee. Interesting.

deidara330
05-22-2011, 03:08 PM
If Kabuto manages to give them back their Biju (as I believe he's plotting to further Edo Tensei's abilities) we'll see sooner or later the full extent of their abilities as Jinchuriki.

JazzJunkie4
05-22-2011, 04:35 PM
1st. Gaara is not the only person to survive extraction, kushina survived it (technically gaara didn't survive).

2nd. Naruto now has RS powers AND SM. He is definitely stronger than B.

Kreegah!!!
05-23-2011, 01:08 PM
Also, Kushina wasn't an infant when Jinchuurikified. I think most weren't. The 9T especially seems to have presented problems with infantile sealing, as Minato had to shrink the brute down some.

Very nice set-up, though, Tibbsey. :D

TheBlackChidori
05-23-2011, 04:35 PM
1st. Gaara is not the only person to survive extraction, kushina survived it (technically gaara didn't survive).

2nd. Naruto now has RS powers AND SM. He is definitely stronger than B.

For one, Kushina was dying afterwards. Secondly her Bijuu wasn't really extracted. It escaped while the seal was weakened because of childbirth.

Naruto's not a better host than Bee. On his own, he is stronger. But this list is moreso about how well you and your Bijuu fight together.

Devroux
05-23-2011, 04:44 PM
I like the descriptions of each host due to them being short and to the point. I also agree with the tier list. Good reasons why the hosts were placed where they were.

Good job, TBC.

|Yagura fanboy|

TheBlackChidori
05-23-2011, 04:57 PM
Why thank you sir.

If Kabuto manages to give them back their Biju (as I believe he's plotting to further Edo Tensei's abilities) we'll see sooner or later the full extent of their abilities as Jinchuriki.

Why and how would he do that? how can he control Gedo?

Also, Kushina wasn't an infant when Jinchuurikified. I think most weren't. The 9T especially seems to have presented problems with infantile sealing, as Minato had to shrink the brute down some.

Very nice set-up, though, Tibbsey. :D

Minato was short on chakra, which is why he couldnt seal the entire Kyuubi. He had fought and injured Madara, transported all over the place, summoned Gamabunta on top of the Kyuubi, formed Rasengans, and even managed to block a Bijuu Bomb.

So I dunno... I mean the Shukaku was sealed inside a fetus so thats not really an issue.

Wooster
05-24-2011, 07:16 AM
Why thank you sir.

Why and how would he do that? how can he control Gedo?

Minato was short on chakra, which is why he couldnt seal the entire Kyuubi. He had fought and injured Madara, transported all over the place, summoned Gamabunta on top of the Kyuubi, formed Rasengans, and even managed to block a Bijuu Bomb.

So I dunno... I mean the Shukaku was sealed inside a fetus so thats not really an issue.
Plus he kicked Tobi's ass and broke the control he had over the Nine Tails. :cool:

Kreegah!!!
05-24-2011, 12:04 PM

Chapter 503, Minato states that it is physically impossible to seal all that power away. He's referring to the Reaper Death Seal at that juncture, apparently wanting to forever seal away Kyuubi. And the mention seems to be made as a matter of fact, not as a matter relating to his personal used-up chakra reserves. I'm still thinking they wouldn't seal him in a human just born, though. Seems like it would kill or overpower the infant almost straight away. But I do conceded the latter half is purely my conjecture.

Shukaku is weird. Why is he called that instead of Ichibi? According to Chiyo, there was Ichibi... then Shukaku. Did Ichibi die with a host at some point and somehow return differently??? The 1T thing is just all sorts of weird, especially factoring in the Mother's Love queerness.

And I'm not "cyoot", as per your rep.:mad:

deidara330
05-24-2011, 02:59 PM
Why and how would he do that? how can he control Gedo?I wrote this in another thread (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98186), but I'll sum it up:

Nagato can also summon and control Gedo Mazo as people resurrected by Edo Tensei also retain their summonings. Kabuto can force Nagato to summon it back into the Akatsuki HQ or in some other area and seal the Tailed Beasts' into their original hosts, with the leftovers going to Itachi and Nagato. It's possible Kabuto knows the sealing jutsu since Orochimaru's research on seals was advanced enough to supress Naruto's Nine-Tails seal.

As for why, what would be more beast than an army of Jinchuriki that can't die? Kabuto's ultimate goal is most likely knowledge on the Sage of the Six Paths, as he's said so several times, but his goals may change once he learns those secrets, or he may already be plotting something else. Making use of Edo Tensei's regenerative properties in such a way gives him a massive advantage.

Devroux
05-24-2011, 03:54 PM
Shukaku is weird. Why is he called that instead of Ichibi?It's a nickname. Otherwise it's Ichibi.
The One-Tailed Shukaku (一尾の守鶴, Ichibi no Shukaku)
Citizens of Sunagakure believed that "Shukaku", as the One-Tail came to be called...
Source: Naruto Wiki

NagatoGod_of_Pain
05-24-2011, 04:46 PM
The only ones that are said to fully control a tailed-beast were the 1st Hokage, Madara, Yagura, and Killer Bee. Ch. 458 pg. 3

Yugito and Roshi were never said to have full control. Yugito most likely was able to transform herself into the full 2-tailed beast, but not control it, similar to Gaara in part 1. In a fight, this would be a major factor.

So going by hype, since there are no manga feats, Yagura should be higher.

TheBlackChidori
05-24-2011, 05:03 PM
Chapter 503, Minato states that it is physically impossible to seal all that power away. He's referring to the Reaper Death Seal at that juncture, apparently wanting to forever seal away Kyuubi. And the mention seems to be made as a matter of fact, not as a matter relating to his personal used-up chakra reserves. I'm still thinking they wouldn't seal him in a human just born, though. Seems like it would kill or overpower the infant almost straight away. But I do conceded the latter half is purely my conjecture.

Cyootie.

That still lives it up in the air whether or not he could seal the entire Kyuubi into Naruto or not. Obviously he couldn't seal the whole thing inside the reaper. Personally I still think the Reaper's stomach is going to be split open, and Naruto will obtain the rest of the Kyuubi. Not to mention, the Hokages gotta be set free before there can really be "rest" among Konoha.

I wrote this in another thread (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98186), but I'll sum it up:

Nagato can also summon and control Gedo Mazo as people resurrected by Edo Tensei also retain their summonings. Kabuto can force Nagato to summon it back into the Akatsuki HQ or in some other area and seal the Tailed Beasts' into their original hosts, with the leftovers going to Itachi and Nagato. It's possible Kabuto knows the sealing jutsu since Orochimaru's research on seals was advanced enough to supress Naruto's Nine-Tails seal.

As for why, what would be more beast than an army of Jinchuriki that can't die? Kabuto's ultimate goal is most likely knowledge on the Sage of the Six Paths, as he's said so several times, but his goals may change once he learns those secrets, or he may already be plotting something else. Making use of Edo Tensei's regenerative properties in such a way gives him a massive advantage.

Seems legit. I'll read up more in your topic.

The only ones that are said to fully control a tailed-beast were the 1st Hokage, Madara, Yagura, and Killer Bee. Ch. 458 pg. 3

Yugito and Roshi were never said to have full control. Yugito most likely was able to transform herself into the full 2-tailed beast, but not control it, similar to Gaara in part 1. In a fight, this would be a major factor.

So going by hype, since there are no manga feats, Yagura should be higher.

I don't know why I said Roshi had full control. Totally not true.

Yugito was respected by Killer Bee despite being younger, and came from his village and went through training her entire life to control it. In fact going by background, he had more training then any of the other Jinchy.

She definitely showed much more control then Gaara. It took him time, injuries, and immense anger to finally get taken over. Hell, he even had to fall asleep. She immediately transformed, in seconds. Right after laying a trap for Hidan and Kakuzu, so she definitely had conscious control.

Devroux
05-24-2011, 05:10 PM
Yugito didn't actually have control. She took a backseat to the Nibi's chakra so it could come out. Naruto could've done the same thing if he release the seal. When the Nibi actually came out, she didn't have total control, but some. It was more like she had the ability to direct its rage than anything else.

Kreegah!!!
05-24-2011, 05:29 PM
^Agreed to Dev and Tibbsey.

TheJincurukiMaster
05-24-2011, 09:01 PM
I really enjoy this thread. Thanks for putting it up!:D Even after reading this though, my favorite Jinchuruki is, has, and always will be, Kushina Uzamaki! The Bloody Red Pulp herself has never seized to impress me.