PDA

View Full Version : Danzo vs. Kakuzu

WindScar22
05-22-2011, 11:23 AM

Distance: 100 Feet apart from eachother

Reestrictions: When Danzo releases his Izanagi, Kakuzu unleashes all five of his hearts and gets his iron defense technique.

Legend
05-22-2011, 12:07 PM
Kakuzu would stll be able to outlast Danzou's Izanagi trials.

TheBlackChidori
05-22-2011, 01:14 PM
I'm not convinced Kakuzu could do anything to destroy Baku. It was ripping apart Susanoo. Took Sasuke's uber-velocified fire to do something about it.

Danzo could use wood to block or knock a 5-element blast off guard. Either way, Shisui's eye.

Not to mention Danzo seemed to be faster than Sasuke. Sasuke's reflexes were able to match the Raikage.

Wooster
05-22-2011, 01:19 PM
I'm not convinced Kakuzu could do anything to destroy Baku. It was ripping apart Susanoo. Took Sasuke's uber-velocified fire to do something about it.

Danzo could use wood to block or knock a 5-element blast off guard. Either way, Shisui's eye.

Not to mention Danzo seemed to be faster than Sasuke. Sasuke's reflexes were able to match the Raikage.
At least when Danzo has Shisui's eye active he is extremely fast even when mortally wound. Frighteningly fast even.

Regardless, couldn't Kakuzu use the fire hear to defeat Baku the same way as Sasuke? Neglecting the fact that Kazkuau doesn't have Susano to keep him from flying into it.

TheBlackChidori
05-22-2011, 02:49 PM
Kakuzu would have to put his energy into not being sucked in, I don't see him forming handsigns. Like you said, Susano'o was just barely tanking it, so much that Danzo's vacuum bullet pierced open armored Susano'o.

He was knocked back from Naruto and Yamato's vortex, much weaker than Bakus.

Wooster
05-22-2011, 02:54 PM
Kakuzu would have to put his energy into not being sucked in, I don't see him forming handsigns. Like you said, Susano'o was just barely tanking it, so much that Danzo's vacuum bullet pierced open armored Susano'o.

He was knocked back from Naruto and Yamato's vortex, much weaker than Bakus.
Maybe his heart thingers to anchor him?

I thought is was Vaccum slash, not bullets. Bah, it is all vaccum in the end.
Really someone should make a thread discussing Danzo's vacuum techniques. I guess they are the absence of air?

But that was a duel element technique. Water is strong against fire.

TheBlackChidori
05-22-2011, 02:57 PM
The thing is, Danzo has the ability to blitz Kakuzu and overwhelm him. He didn't have that power over Sasuke solely because of Susano'o.

Danzo could even play it safe and take out one heart at a time, being his multiple shots at it. And if he sacrifices an eye to place a seal on Kakuzu, good for him. What can kakuzu do to escape that?

Wooster
05-22-2011, 03:05 PM
Well, Sasuke did have the perfect counter to Danzo's speed, vacuum style and Izangi.

Kakuzu can fly that is the only advantage he has, but if he is in the air. Baku destroys him. I assume his only hope is splits hearts, but keep in close formation. Attack from afar with elemental attacks.

Frost ninja
05-22-2011, 03:16 PM
Danzo seal touch should end it.
All he needs to is touch kakuzu and then he can izanagi while kakuzu, being binded, will be unable to release his hearts as the OP states.

DeGenorous24
05-22-2011, 03:35 PM
Danzo!

Shikamaru Nara
05-22-2011, 03:47 PM
Danzo could seal up Kakuzu pretty handily.
Only problem might be tagging Kakuzu.

DeGenorous24
05-22-2011, 03:49 PM
Wouldnt this be sorta a kill cuz Kakuzu might not be able to touch Danzo as easily

Shikamaru Nara
05-22-2011, 03:49 PM
...what?

DeGenorous24
05-22-2011, 03:51 PM
Kakuzu Can't really Land an attack on Danzo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shikamaru Nara
05-22-2011, 03:52 PM
He might be able to. He's not slow.

DeGenorous24
05-22-2011, 03:55 PM
No Because of Danzos Move.
He used it against sasuke.
I forgot what it was caled but you can make a dream reality or something like that.

Shikamaru Nara
05-22-2011, 03:56 PM
Izanagi.

DeGenorous24
05-22-2011, 03:57 PM
Ding Ding Ding!
Yeah That Thing xD

Legend
05-22-2011, 05:11 PM
Kakuzu is much faster than Kakashi, another overrating.

Anywho, how does Danzo stop Kakuzu's masks again? Danzou's puny ass fuuton cutter wouldn't pierce Domu.

Sagepain
05-22-2011, 06:04 PM
Danzo can use Izanagi to avoid death from ANY of kakuzu's attacks, Kakuzu wouldin't know that Danzo is still alive and would be caught of gaurd by one of danzo's attacks or possibly be sealed.

Legend
05-22-2011, 06:40 PM
Danzo can use Izanagi to avoid death from ANY of kakuzu's attacks, Kakuzu wouldin't know that Danzo is still alive and would be caught of gaurd by one of danzo's attacks or possibly be sealed.

Doesn't matter, Danzou clearly has a limit.

Frost ninja
05-22-2011, 09:24 PM

Doesnt matter, one-touch bind. Above that, kakuzu being faster than kakashi isnt saying much since kakashi himself was never fast on foot per se.

Count in Baku too. One second summon makes for the instant win.
No masks to tether kakuzu, and even if he manages to get tethered via his tentacles, that just makes him an easier target for bind grab.

Sagepain
05-22-2011, 09:27 PM

Danzo can manage to seal kakuzu in at least 5 minutes.

Danzo has 11 minutes of Izanagi.

Danzo can control kakuzu.

Danzo can summon baku, which could suck kakuzu in before He releases his fire mask to attack baku, or at least distract kakuzu enough to get in close to seal kakuzu.

Kakuzu would let his gaurd down after killing Danzo the first time, he was tricked by shadow clones he can be tricked by Izanagi.

Legend
05-22-2011, 10:32 PM
Danzo can manage to seal kakuzu in at least 5 minutes.

Danzo has 11 minutes of Izanagi.

Danzo can control kakuzu.

Danzo can summon baku, which could suck kakuzu in before He releases his fire mask to attack baku, or at least distract kakuzu enough to get in close to seal kakuzu.

Kakuzu would let his gaurd down after killing Danzo the first time, he was tricked by shadow clones he can be tricked by Izanagi.

Baku is a shi*head, Kakuzu's masks operate on their own, and they can easily destroy that piece of crap.

11 minutes? Good for him, it's not like he uses it offensively.Besides, what offensive jutsu does he have, that wil avail against Kakuzu?

He can control Kakuzu? What good does that do him? He wouldn't know how to operate those masks, in fact when Kakuzu died the masks were still operative. Therefore they'd easily work on enervating Danzo. To be honest, Shisui's eye should be banned, because we have no idea how it works, unlike Tsukuyomi or finger genjutsu.

Sagepain
05-23-2011, 12:04 AM
Baku is a shi*head, Kakuzu's masks operate on their own, and they can easily destroy that piece of crap.

Danzo doesin't need to summon anyways.

11 minutes? Good for him, it's not like he uses it offensively.Besides, what offensive jutsu does he have, that wil avail against Kakuzu?

Seal, then Kill

He can control Kakuzu? What good does that do him? He wouldn't know how to operate those masks, in fact when Kakuzu died the masks were still operative. Therefore they'd easily work on enervating Danzo. To be honest, Shisui's eye should be banned, because we have no idea how it works, unlike Tsukuyomi or finger genjutsu.

In red

Doesin't need to manipulate kakuzu anyways, seals, then kills

After activating Izanagi, he appears behind kakuzu who THINKS he's dead and seals him.

Danzo needs nothing more.

Danzo can defend against most of kakuzu's attacks with his Wood style, whatever he can't defend against he can just negate his death with Izanagi.

We do know how Shisui's eye works, It can manipulate the target without the target noticing that they are being manipulated, whats more to know?

Frost ninja
05-23-2011, 12:41 AM
Legend, your missing the point.
Danzo doesnt even need to activate izanagi to win.

Baku is an auto-win on its own. Suisui's eye makes kakuzu's reactions hella slower meaning free bind-touch. Plus danzo has reacted to susanoo arrows, so reacting to kakuzu is not a problem.

chidoriroar
05-23-2011, 04:19 AM
danzo has izanagi wind stlyle, wood style, earth style, water style, shisuis eye

Vivi
05-23-2011, 04:29 AM
danzo has izanagi wind stlyle, wood style, earth style, water style, shisuis eye

Where did you get the Earth and Water Style from, the Wood?
If yes then having Water and Earth means nothing as he can't use them by themselves thus only leaving Wood.

Legend
05-23-2011, 05:59 AM
In red

Doesin't need to manipulate kakuzu anyways, seals, then kills

After activating Izanagi, he appears behind kakuzu who THINKS he's dead and seals him.

Danzo needs nothing more.

Danzo can defend against most of kakuzu's attacks with his Wood style, whatever he can't defend against he can just negate his death with Izanagi.

We do know how Shisui's eye works, It can manipulate the target without the target noticing that they are being manipulated, whats more to know?

You're still misinterpreting what I said in my other post.

Those masks operate on their own, do you know what that means?

Doesn't matter if Danzo "appears behind", the masks would shoot him down.

No, that makes no sense. They don't know they are being controlled, is that the mechanics of the jutsu, and how it works? No.

Legend, your missing the point.
Danzo doesnt even need to activate izanagi to win.

Baku is an auto-win on its own. Suisui's eye makes kakuzu's reactions hella slower meaning free bind-touch. Plus danzo has reacted to susanoo arrows, so reacting to kakuzu is not a problem.

You're missing my point. I said Baku's a shi*head, I already said why. One maks is enough to take it down. REFUTE THAT POINT!

And that's so stupid, I need to know how Shisui's eye works.

Frost ninja
05-23-2011, 02:47 PM
You're missing my point. I said Baku's a shi*head, I already said why. One maks is enough to take it down. REFUTE THAT POINT!

And that's so stupid, I need to know how Shisui's eye works.

Masks are for izanagi
Baku doesn't need izanagi
Masks aren't around when baku comes out

Thus, masks are irrelevant being they arent a part of the fight if baku comes out early enough.

If your going to ask me to refute your point, you'll need to read the OP and then read my last post. Masks come with izanagi as the OP states.

Baku takes one second to summon (maybe) and its game over. No masks.
Kakuzu isn't going to land a punch, since danzo reacted to susanoo arrows (something often reguarded as supersonic min), and any contact makes for a bind touch. Baku also takes less time to prep with than if kakuzu were to summon the masks manually.

Suisui's eye is passive mind control. Basically, they control your mind when its unappearent to the user.
This can range from controlling speech (Such as in the five-kage where he got mifune to agree to him being the leader) to simple things like blocking high insead of low, going right instead of left, and not reacting as quickly. It messes with the natural impulses of the mind allowing for you to instead have it send different signals.

Or as you, yourself, said.

No, that makes no sense. They don't know they are being controlled, is that the mechanics of the jutsu, and how it works?

Shikamaru Nara
05-23-2011, 02:54 PM
Those masks operate on their own, do you know what that means?
He controls them, genius.

TheBlackChidori
05-23-2011, 06:17 PM
Legend. There are many reasons why you're completely wrong.

His masks do not operate on their own. He controls them using his chakra thread. They are multiple hearts. not multiple brains.

Baka is weak? Baka is the only thing we've seen in the series that was able to stop Susanoo. Let's look at what couldn't stop Susanoo.
-Orochimaru with Hydra
-Sasuke with Kirin
-Raikage with full Raiton
-Everyone on the summit.
-Danzo with 11 Izanagis

Sasuke only managed to take Baku out because of a well-aimed fireball into his mouth, with the help of the wind's velocity to increase its power.

Kakuzu's only shown fire attack is Intelligent Hard Work, which travels across the ground and spans out over an area. Baku is extremely large, and isn't going to be phased by burnt paws. And while Baku is sucking him up and Kakuzu is doing what he can to not be sucked in, Danzo can pincir him and obliterate his hearts, which have shown pretty average durability

I mean jeez...even Kotetsu and Izumo were able to cut off Kakuzu's arms.

How does Kakuzu dodge an attack like Vacuum Wave? He could use earth defense to protect part of his body, but not all of his hearts. Then danzo just has to sacrifice an izanagi to get kakuzu off guard for the kill. Kakuzu couldn't dodge a close-range Rasen-Shuriken. Kakuzu couldn't even speed blitz Kakshi who was simultaneously trying to protect Ino and Choji. That was with 4 hearts.

Kakuzu. Was fooled by a single shadow clone and defeated by Naruto. Izanagi > 1 shadow clone. Really man, arguing a lost cause here.

megabbaut
05-23-2011, 07:24 PM
Even if Danzo can blitz, he does not have knowledge of Kakuzu's five hearts, so he would lose his guard thinkin he won and get ambushed like Kakashi did...

Legend
05-23-2011, 09:23 PM
Legend. There are many reasons why you're completely wrong.

His masks do not operate on their own. He controls them using his chakra thread. They are multiple hearts. not multiple brains.

Baka is weak? Baka is the only thing we've seen in the series that was able to stop Susanoo. Let's look at what couldn't stop Susanoo.
-Orochimaru with Hydra
-Sasuke with Kirin
-Raikage with full Raiton
-Everyone on the summit.
-Danzo with 11 Izanagis

Sasuke only managed to take Baku out because of a well-aimed fireball into his mouth, with the help of the wind's velocity to increase its power.

Kakuzu's only shown fire attack is Intelligent Hard Work, which travels across the ground and spans out over an area. Baku is extremely large, and isn't going to be phased by burnt paws. And while Baku is sucking him up and Kakuzu is doing what he can to not be sucked in, Danzo can pincir him and obliterate his hearts, which have shown pretty average durability

I mean jeez...even Kotetsu and Izumo were able to cut off Kakuzu's arms.

How does Kakuzu dodge an attack like Vacuum Wave? He could use earth defense to protect part of his body, but not all of his hearts. Then danzo just has to sacrifice an izanagi to get kakuzu off guard for the kill. Kakuzu couldn't dodge a close-range Rasen-Shuriken. Kakuzu couldn't even speed blitz Kakshi who was simultaneously trying to protect Ino and Choji. That was with 4 hearts.

Kakuzu. Was fooled by a single shadow clone and defeated by Naruto. Izanagi > 1 shadow clone. Really man, arguing a lost cause here.

No, you are. Referring to the "fourth ninja-war", is a bad move. You're bound to have inconsistencies between your arguments. During the war, "yes he got cut", the war is basically PnJ mania, due to the fact that Kishi is rushing. He doesn't want to drag out the war with enemies he's already presented.

Next, you never addressed my point, how does Baku stop the masks? All it can do is suck, but we've seen Kakuzu's fuuton power is devastating, Baku would be pierced by all masks. Good for it, it can stall a Susano, but I take you would agree it wouldn't overpower four gargantuant masksthat Kakuzu used on enemies for 91 years.

What is it going to do to the masks? Eat them? No it isn't, Baku only sucks things that are in width of a sucking vacuum, the masks can easily glide.

Another thing you got wrong: They operate by themselves, Kakuzu died and the masks were still moving.

mrsticky005
05-23-2011, 11:24 PM
Where did you get the Earth and Water Style from, the Wood?
If yes then having Water and Earth means nothing as he can't use them by themselves thus only leaving Wood.

Wood style is the combination of water style and earth style.
Yamato showed this by performing a earth style then a water
style and then finally a wood style.

Danzo has wood style, so it would make sense for him to
also have water style and earth style as those two styles
are needed to make wood style.

Yamato and Danzo are essestinally the same. Both were not
born wood style users. But each obtained Hashirama's DNA
and now can perform wood style.

So Danzo should at least in theory have both water and earth style.
While Yamato seems to have better control over his wood style
Danzo should still be able to use water and earth styles.

The problem of course is that we never saw Danzo use either
earth or water style. However we also never saw Mei use
any Fire Style or Earth Style nor Water style despite these
elements needed for Lava Style and Boil Style. So then
does that mean Mei does not have Fire, Earth or Water Style?

In any case, I blame Kishimoto for this shenanigans.

I think if people want to include water style and earth style into Danzo's arsenal it should be included into the original posters restrictions.
Since neither water style nor earth style is mentioned in this thread's
Original Post we should only discuss wind and wood style.

Frost ninja
05-24-2011, 04:21 AM
No, you are. Referring to the "fourth ninja-war", is a bad move. You're bound to have inconsistencies between your arguments. During the war, "yes he got cut", the war is basically PnJ mania, due to the fact that Kishi is rushing. He doesn't want to drag out the war with enemies he's already presented.

Next, you never addressed my point, how does Baku stop the masks? All it can do is suck, but we've seen Kakuzu's fuuton power is devastating, Baku would be pierced by all masks. Good for it, it can stall a Susano, but I take you would agree it wouldn't overpower four gargantuant masksthat Kakuzu used on enemies for 91 years.

What is it going to do to the masks? Eat them? No it isn't, Baku only sucks things that are in width of a sucking vacuum, the masks can easily glide.

Another thing you got wrong: They operate by themselves, Kakuzu died and the masks were still moving.

Kakuzu did not die, per se, because his "hearts" were still about. He was dy-ing and his mask had to save.
Further point you keep avoiding, how are the masks even out in the first place?

Baku is just a summon. Danzo doesn't need izanagi to do it.
No izanagi means no masks. Quick summon beats mask prep time.

Refute the time constraints.

Legend
05-24-2011, 04:56 AM
Kakuzu did not die, per se, because his "hearts" were still about. He was dy-ing and his mask had to save.
Further point you keep avoiding, how are the masks even out in the first place?

Baku is just a summon. Danzo doesn't need izanagi to do it.
No izanagi means no masks. Quick summon beats mask prep time.

Refute the time constraints.

What do you mean keep avoiding that? There's nothing to avoid, they're "out", because they're "out", I don't know how to answer that question.

Anyways, he actually was dead. He had only one remaining live heart in body, hence he didn't move, until the masks returned. Anywho, none of it matters, Danzo gets raped.

Danzo doesn't need Baku? You're right, it would be a waste of time. Izanagi is a waste of time as well, Kakuzu is no baby, he reacted to ninja behind him efferotlessly.

Alos, how would Danzo kill Kakuzu?

Noctis Arashi
05-24-2011, 04:58 AM
Danzo never needs to use izangi, thus, the hearts don't come out. Invalid argument is invalid.

Danzo touches kakuzu and binds him, summons baku. Etc. Etc.

Frost ninja
05-24-2011, 05:16 AM
What do you mean keep avoiding that? There's nothing to avoid, they're "out", because they're "out", I don't know how to answer that question.

Anyways, he actually was dead. He had only one remaining live heart in body, hence he didn't move, until the masks returned. Anywho, none of it matters, Danzo gets raped.

Danzo doesn't need Baku? You're right, it would be a waste of time. Izanagi is a waste of time as well, Kakuzu is no baby, he reacted to ninja behind him efferotlessly.

Alos, how would Danzo kill Kakuzu?

How are they out before baku sucks kakuzu into the equivalent to a summoned black hole.

Proof he was dead? Having one heart doesnt make him dead.

He doesn't need it, actually. Kakuzu cant touch him.
However, I said he doesn't need izanagi to use baku. Baku is a summon, Kakuzu has nothing to fight it before it devours him.

Also reacted to ninja behind him A.K.A. Falling for the bushin feint or falling for kakshi's chidori which, in logic, should not only be another mis-example of your claim but should be easy to hear.

Baku eating kakuzu, danzo making kakuzu into swiss via wind bullets, bind touch incapasitation win, stab him over and over again. Kakuzu can't touch Danzo with his base reactions. This is not including izanagi.

Noctis got it though, summed up my basic argument.

TheBlackChidori
05-24-2011, 06:23 PM

How is that an argument? The entire war is basically consisting of enemies he's already presented. You can call it PnJ or whatever you like, but it's still manga feats, the most solid concrete evidence that we have in this little forum. You can't dismiss a lapse in ninja ability on PnJ. It's not like the Edo's received power drops either, considering ninja like Haku seemed even stronger than before.

Eating them is precisely what he "could do". It is a devourer of nightmares. Something Madara Uchiha himelf was shocked to see. But the main point is that while Baku is doing his suction, Danzo still has free roam over the battlefield to pick off the hearts fighting the harsh Baku winds.

Kakuzu's Fuuton isn't devastating to me either. Devastating is, once again, ripping open Susano's armor when someone like the Raikage, Darui and Chojuro couldn't even damage an unarmored Susano'o. Devastating is Rasen-Shuriken, a move that defeated him. Kakuzu's wind? Naw.

[FONT=Century Gothic]Another thing you got wrong: They operate by themselves, Kakuzu died and the masks were still moving.

I'll give you that. But they weren't very durable or aware, because even Kakashi was able to pierce the earth mask and take it out with Raikiri. He did this with no knowledge while studying the enemy and it paid off, something Danzo showed a very very keen sense for.

And please correct me if I'm wrong, but they didn't attack while Kakuzu was dead. They would only retreat to his body. It's been a minute since Ive seen the fight but Im fairly sure they never launched an attack when Kakuzu was dead.

RINNEMAN1
05-26-2011, 08:23 AM
Shisui's eye wins this for Danzo