PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Lists of Kishi's Foreshadows

Vivi
05-19-2011, 10:55 AM
A Thread where People can list Foreshadows Kishi made.
Perhaps we can find one that shows us what'll happen in future?

Just some starters:
Chapter 1:
Sasuke riding on a Hawk
Naruto being with Bunta.

Chapter 4:
Team 7 with the Summons of their Teachers.
Sasuke - Manda
Sakura - Katsuyu
Naruto - Bunta

Actually we see the Naruto - Frog ones alot.

Chapter 7:
Team 7 and symbols:
Sasuke w/ Uchiha
Naruto w/ Uzumaki
Sakura w/ ??? a Circle with a Dot in it.

So way it seems is that Sakura has some clan as well.
Possible future referrance.

Chapter 8:
Kakashi foretells the Path everyone takes in the Story:
"Sakura, instead of Naruto who was right next to you, you were merely thinking about Sasuke"
"Naruto!You were just running around by yourself"
"Sasuke!!You just assumed the others would get in your way and tried to do everything yourself"

Now a important one:
Chapter 11:
Naruto is with a Black Bird.Ring Bells?
Itachi's Gift.
The Bird is holding some sword/dagger.

Chapter 15:
A foreshadow IN the shadow.
Sakura's is wielding 2 large Axes.
Most likely Kishi had a an Idea and dropped 1 part of it.
What do you need to wield such axes?
Tremendous Power.

Chapter 16:
We see Team Minato for the first time and how it resembled Team 7.
And by looking at team 7 at Team Minato we can see something:
Kakashi missed the Sharingan in the Photo and there was an Uchiha by his side.

Chapter 24:
Sasuke with a Giant Snake and tree branches in a style of Lightning.

Well there are definitely alot more though I am too lazy to go over everything again.
One last one though:
Chapter 399 Page 11:
Madara leap being right in front of the Moon is rather obvious in meaning.

White_fang
05-19-2011, 11:22 AM
i'm trying to find this chapter 11 you speak of but chapter 11 would be the title "disembark" from back when they were kids. what's the actual manga chapter number?

nvm I see the photo you meant, it is in chapter 11

Vivi
05-19-2011, 11:25 AM
i'm trying to find this chapter 11 you speak of but chapter 11 would be the title "disembark" from back when they were kids. what's the actual manga chapter number?

That's the one.

Page 1:
Talk about the wound of Naruto.
Page 2:
Kakashi realizes the cut is healing
Page 3:
Cover/artwork.
Naruto armed to the Teeth with a Black Bird next to him holding a dagger in it's mouth.

Kreegah!!!
05-19-2011, 11:54 AM
Chapter 13 (possibly funniest): Zabuza says a real ninja is one who has crossed the boundaries of life and death.

Kakuzu
05-19-2011, 12:01 PM
A much more recent one...

Chapter 539, page 6.

Itachi says...

"Pain... It's not a stretch to say that with the Sage's power, your Rinnegan, combined with my Mangekyou Sharingan, we could do almost anything."

(page shifts to image of the moon)

"Of course the user will use my illusion powers at the perfect moment."

It says to me that Itachi and Nagato will be performing something big... Perhaps they will take control of the Ten-Tailed Biiju?

Kreegah!!!
05-19-2011, 01:56 PM
Vorn and I engaged on discussions about Sakura's tears being a jutsu of sorts. Very early on I saw a page with Sakura's tears doing something, but I can't remember what or where! Help! I've recently been doing a re-read of the series, and by recent, I mean I'm only up to volume 5, so I can't fathom why I can't find it, uuurrrrgh!! ;_;

@Vorn It was both eyes, answering our question! We must find!

JazzJunkie4
05-19-2011, 02:20 PM
Chapter 13 (possibly funniest): Zabuza says a real ninja is one who has crossed the boundaries of life and death.

Ha! good one:D

Wind Style Naruto
05-21-2011, 09:00 AM
It goes to show that Kishi plans far ahead.

Shikamaru Nara
05-21-2011, 09:06 AM
Shikamaru's going to kill Madara.

Calling it.

PlatonicZombie
05-21-2011, 09:35 AM
Shikamaru's going to kill Madara.

Calling it.

I think he's only going to be able to do so by giving up his own life though. We've seen people get punched while Shikamaru has had them in the shadow possession jutsu, like when Naruto punched Gaara when he was in Lee's hospital room. Since this is a foreshadowing thread, I suggest that those past instances foreshadows Shikamaru using his jutsu to allow someone to kill a rather powerful enemy (killing himself in the process of course).

deidara330
05-21-2011, 09:37 AM
It goes to show that Kishi plans far ahead.As any good author always does.

Much foreshadowing that Kabuto would betray Madara since he joined up with him, particularly in the last chapter.

7swordsmen
06-05-2011, 03:33 PM
another one is when at the end of normal naruto episode 128 naruto is standing on the statue of hashirama and sasuke is standing on the statue of madara

deidara330
06-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Much foreshadowing Tsunade will fight Dan. Tsunade wondered if Dan was among those summoned and when Kakuzu called Dan one of their valuable pieces, he refered to Dan as the love of Tsunade's life. Dan also foreshadowed the use of a technique when he told Choza and the others to capture him before he used it, and since he isn't captured anymore, he can still use it. That makes for dual foreshadowing that Dan will fight Tsunade and use that technique against her.

Wind Style Naruto
06-05-2011, 04:49 PM
The thing with Kishi's foreshadowing is that he overdoes it and makes stuff obvious as day.

deidara330
06-05-2011, 04:59 PM
The thing with Kishi's foreshadowing is that he overdoes it and makes stuff obvious as day.Like what?

Wind Style Naruto
06-05-2011, 05:04 PM
Like what?

............To tell you the truth.....I take that back.....Kishi introduces stuff as spoilers that people don't get but when time comes only looking back will people be able to tell what might happen.

Even if what I said is true, Kishi is the type that does the most obvious things in the most unpredictable ways whether it is generic or not.

Akira Amino(author of KHR) is somewhat like that where she does the most generic of things in those unusual of ways(example Varia and Shimon arc).

White_fang
07-27-2011, 08:31 PM
wanted to bump this as vivian predicted itachi's gift had something to do with a crow

Alfred Van
08-01-2011, 02:28 PM
Naruto putting a scratch on Sasuke's headband at the end of part 1 just like the ones the Akatsuki put to their headbands.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-01-2011, 04:00 PM
Chapter 15, Sasuke is holding a fan symbolizing Madara? And the symbol on the scroll kind looks like a MS?

Also 18 Naruto practicing to look like a toad.

24 Sasuke wrapped around a snake infront of the moon (Ammy?)

Chapter 31 Naruto looking at a forest (Chunin exams?) And a senbon through a leaf, iirc Oro used them in his premier.

EvL j3st3r
08-01-2011, 04:24 PM
A much more recent one...

Chapter 539, page 6.

Itachi says...

"Pain... It's not a stretch to say that with the Sage's power, your Rinnegan, combined with my Mangekyou Sharingan, we could do almost anything."

(page shifts to image of the moon)

"Of course the user will use my illusion powers at the perfect moment."

It says to me that Itachi and Nagato will be performing something big... Perhaps they will take control of the Ten-Tailed Biiju?
Perhaps the recreation of the "Sharinnegan"?

Vivi
08-19-2011, 01:39 PM
Chapter 3...can't believe I missed that.

Naruto with a little black birdie that wears the Konoha Headband.

Super Sanin 3
08-19-2011, 01:44 PM
Not sure if this would count but chapter 8 page 17 he tells Team 7 about Obito's teamwork speech "Those who don't take care of their comrades.. are worse than scum."

This is right after going to the memorial stone of the people who died close to him (Obito)

EDIT: Chapter 7 Page 16 Sasuke foreshadows his brother's purity when he says "That time..crying.."

Vivi
08-19-2011, 01:54 PM
Not sure if this would count but chapter 8 page 17 he tells Team 7 about Obito's teamwork speech "Those who don't take care of their comrades.. are worse than scum."

This is right after going to the memorial stone of the people who died close to him (Obito)

EDIT: Chapter 7 Page 16 Sasuke foreshadows his brother's purity when he says "That time..crying.."

It's funny seeing how Kishi obviously plans ahead yet countless of People call his Actions asspulls.=/

Super Sanin 3
08-19-2011, 01:56 PM
There's always people complaining about something, make something perfect, they'll complain it's TOO perfect.`:P
I've always liked his writing despite the load of flame he gets, now i gotta look for more foreshadowing ;)

EvL j3st3r
08-21-2011, 05:40 PM
ch. 344. pg. 16..............Oro is shown as a child and his robe has a Sharingan tomoe pattern on the collar. Tho, this is just foreshadowing in a flashback. By the actual chapter we had already learned of Oro's obsession with Sharingan.

deidara330
08-21-2011, 05:55 PM
It's funny seeing how Kishi obviously plans ahead yet countless of People call his Actions asspulls.=/Itachi's secret mission was set from the moment Sasuke's flashback was written in.

Super Sanin 3
08-21-2011, 07:20 PM
Chapter 1 Page 2 Sasuke riding a hawk may be his summon?

EDIT:Nevermind already put it

Jinchiruuki
08-22-2011, 01:05 PM
Not sure if this could be considered a foreshadow:

Itachi's change from Sharingan to MS resembles what the Yasaka Magatama would look like while spinning.

Super Sanin 3
08-22-2011, 04:57 PM
Ooh that's a hard one to notice lol but i doubt it means anything

BoxHead
11-28-2011, 04:16 PM
I can't think of anymore, but this post needs some more attention.

Kyūbi no Yōko
11-29-2011, 07:05 AM
@Chapter 16 : It's not known if Obito was an Uchiha back then.

EDIT : I'm not sure if this will really count but .. Ch.551 / pg.4 .. Naruto is being held by a Snake's Tongue which has no Rinnegan and in the same images there are Trees --> Snake (Kabuto) ; Trees (Wood Style User) -- > Kabuto's trump card = a man who can use Wood Style .. same page behind Nagato there are some flames similar to Madara's epic Katon jutsu.

Vivi
01-18-2012, 11:11 AM
@Chapter 16 : It's not known if Obito was an Uchiha back then.

Deduction of given evidence hidden within evidence.

Look:
The Photos resemble each other and its clear Kishi wanted them to resemble to each other.

Hence the behaviour of Team Minato being like Team 7.
It's only natural to know:
If Team 7 had an Uchiha so did Team Minato due to the resemblance Kishi wants to have between the Team.
Kakashi didn't have his Sharingan proven by both Eyes revealed (As its out of character for him to remove it out of battle).
That means as Kid he didn't have a Sharingan while, due to the resemblance between Teams it was only natural to assume that Kakashi got his Sharingan from his Teammate, who by resemblance was a Uchiha.

Look:
It's obvious that by just looking at the photos that Kishi intended:
Rin = Sakura
Obito = Sasuke
Kakashi = Naruto
Minato = Kakashi

So add it together:
You got a non-uchiha who now has a Sharingan but back then didn't.
In his Team was an Uchiha Boy.
???
Profit.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
01-18-2012, 12:22 PM
that would be crazy...
naruto with sharingan...