PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Chapter 539 Discussion

zerosameri
05-18-2011, 09:29 AM
Wooster Edit: Tranlsation is out. Zero's prepost non-withstanding.

Not the best chapter in the whole world, but the Neji part was cool :lol:

This may just be me... But page 6 (5) was pretty gay. page 17(16) was epic!

Oh yea, we also have a list of alphabet of characters now

A: Raikage
B: Killer Bee
C: Shi
F: N/A
G:N/A
H: N/A
I: N/A
J: Jay

Wooster
05-18-2011, 09:31 AM
Hey! You jumped the gun. >.>

Yori
05-18-2011, 09:31 AM
Its out? My site don't have it yet and they usually have it first

zerosameri
05-18-2011, 09:33 AM
Its out? My site don't have it yet and they usually have it firstthis site all ways has it before any one else

Hey! You jumped the gun. >.>I waited like 20 minutes before I posted this. It came out around 11 o'clock any ways. `:P

Yori
05-18-2011, 09:34 AM
PM me the site

zerosameri
05-18-2011, 09:36 AM
PM me the siteShall do, bro.

Yori
05-18-2011, 09:40 AM
Sakura looks kind of hot with her hair up like that

zerosameri
05-18-2011, 09:42 AM
Reminds me of Anko, and she kinda does

Wooster
05-18-2011, 10:07 AM
Zero, PM. Now. D:

SilentBlade
05-18-2011, 10:14 AM
Ya, I am curious as well, what site you all are lookin at..

Ishtar
05-18-2011, 10:14 AM
Pm. D:

Rasen_Chidori
05-18-2011, 10:23 AM
What he said ^

D:

Sagepain
05-18-2011, 10:29 AM
I can't find a site that has it yet lol, PM please.

Flowah
05-18-2011, 10:31 AM
PM please!

Wooster
05-18-2011, 10:32 AM
Well found it not translated..and out of order.
Sakura does not look hot. I have no clue what does to boobs are talking about.

The guy hitting on Sakura clearly is only a set piece to make us think he is the killer. He appears all over the place sneaking around.
I commend Kishi for his little murder mystery vignette. It was quite enjoyable.

Yori
05-18-2011, 10:35 AM
Well found it not translated..and out of order.
Sakura does not look hot. I have no clue what does to boobs are talking about.

The guy hitting on Sakura clearly is only a set piece to make us think he is the killer. He appears all over the place sneaking around.
I commend Kishi for his little murder mystery vignette. It was quite enjoyable.

Whaaaa? Sakura does look good with her hair tied up like that. I mean she's no Mei, or Ino

Rasen_Chidori
05-18-2011, 10:38 AM
I found a non-translated version >.>

zerosameri
05-18-2011, 11:01 AM
PM please!
Can't Pm you. You need at least 15 posts to PM.

@Everyone else: lol you guys failed. I pm'ed you guys the links

Defcon
05-18-2011, 11:08 AM
Hey zerosameri , could you also pm me the link?

JazzJunkie4
05-18-2011, 11:16 AM
I found the site with raw scans and just used yori's spoilers as translation. Great chapter, I did not see the twist coming at all!

Wooster
05-18-2011, 11:19 AM
Whaaaa? Sakura does look good with her hair tied up like that. I mean she's no Mei, or Ino
She looked the same to me.

Wooster
05-18-2011, 11:20 AM
Actual translated chapter is out. Zero's power is gone!

zerosameri
05-18-2011, 11:22 AM
Actual translated chapter is out. Zero's power is gone!
This thread still shall stand tall!

Flowah
05-18-2011, 11:24 AM
Can't Pm you. You need at least 15 posts to PM.

@Everyone else: lol you guys failed. I pm'ed you guys the links
Well that's more than slightly annoying.

Lady Tsunade
05-18-2011, 11:36 AM
BFVEKBEINDRIJBN DJSBUI

;););)!?

It has to be a clone D= A Zetsu clone perhaps? Neji couldn't be..could he?

But then again Sakura vs Neji..obby.

Wooster
05-18-2011, 11:38 AM
Well, looking at thuis chapter closer...and in order. I think Kishi has pretty much told us how this happened. Itachi says their "controller" will likely use their eyes soon. Nagata says they together can do anything. This right after Neji falls. Obviously that is the point where his mind was taken over.

I will stand by this theory to the hilt. It also means that it seems Kabuto wants Sakura for some reason. Unless of course Madara and Kabuto had some unseen discussion. Anyway

KABUSAKU LIVES!!!!!

Ishtar
05-18-2011, 11:39 AM
BFVEKBEINDRIJBN DJSBUI

;););)!?

But then again Sakura vs Neji..obby.

I thought the same. Zetsu always had good infiltration abilities. But what if it wasn't? D=

Also, page 4, top right corner: I'm confused about the Nine tail's expression on his face.

Lady Tsunade
05-18-2011, 11:40 AM
Sakuras hair<3

Sakuras reaction on one of the last panels, did she realise what Neji had done despite being in a different room?

Ishtar
05-18-2011, 11:42 AM
Well, looking at thuis chapter closer...and in order. I think Kishi has pretty much told us how this happened. Itachi says their "controller" will likely use their eyes soon. Nagata says they together can do anything. This right after Neji falls. Obviously that is the point where his mind was taken over.

I will stand by this theory to the hilt. It also means that it seems Kabuto wants Sakura for some reason. Unless of course Madara and Kabuto had some unseen discussion. Anyway

KABUSAKU LIVES!!!!!

That's pretty well thought out. =D

Wooster
05-18-2011, 11:43 AM
Sakuras hair<3

Sakuras reaction on one of the last panels, did she realise what Neji had done despite being in a different room?
I assume he was covered in blood and looked psycho..or she was just on edge and Neji entered the room suddenly.
That's pretty well thought out. =D
Danke. =D

JazzJunkie4
05-18-2011, 11:44 AM
I think when neji collapsed it was because he got put under madara's control somehow.

Wooster
05-18-2011, 11:45 AM
Maybe, but I think he is concentrating on KB right now.

Lady Tsunade
05-18-2011, 11:45 AM
I assume he was covered in blood and looked psycho..or she was just on edge and Neji entered the room suddenly.

I really wanna see her kill someone >;[ I swear..if Kishi trolls her imma rage.

Wooster
05-18-2011, 11:46 AM
I really wanna see her kill someone >;[ I swear..if Kishi trolls her imma rage.
What do you mean if?

Remember her growing by taking on Sasuke? :lol:

Rasen_Chidori
05-18-2011, 11:49 AM
Neji, the great betrayer xD

Wooster
05-18-2011, 11:50 AM
Sakura sure gets to feel up a lot of half naked guys. Must be Kishi's salve for making her suck so much.

Lady Tsunade
05-18-2011, 11:50 AM
What do you mean if?

I do :(

But she needs feats before the end of the series D:

Wooster
05-18-2011, 11:51 AM

She can beat up a white Zetsu clone. :mrgreen:

trouble88
05-18-2011, 11:52 AM
omg neji is a backstabber damn it or is he? I think that neji dad that attack the medic ninjas now. that what I bet.

Lady Tsunade
05-18-2011, 11:54 AM
She can beat up a white Zetsu clone. :mrgreen:

She will beat up ET Chiyo, I am sure of it :geek:

sasukeXuchiha
05-18-2011, 11:55 AM
Am I the only one that saw that Itachi had his eyes still :/ What gives with that D: and yeah Sakuras hot O_O

Wooster
05-18-2011, 11:56 AM
omg neji is a backstabber damn it or is he? I think that neji dad that attack the medic ninjas now. that what I bet.No.
Neji's dad?
Wow, trouble you are a hoot. :lol:

She will beat up ET Chiyo, I am sure of it :geek:
You mean use talk no jutsu on her. But no, she is being kidnapped. BELIEVE IT!

Lady Tsunade
05-18-2011, 12:01 PM

/clings to fandom

NO. SHE WILL BEAT HER! D:

Though getting kidnapped would be such a Kishi thing to do -.-

Wooster
05-18-2011, 12:04 PM
/clings to fandom

Well, maybe she will get kidnapped and then do something useful like interfere with Kabuto?

Or since everyone loves Sakura's hair so much maybe this!
Removed because of so... :X

TheBlackChidori
05-18-2011, 12:08 PM
BRING THE BYAKUGAN BACK INTO THE STORY. Please.

Wooster
05-18-2011, 12:09 PM
Haha, Neji was turned into a tool. :p

TheBlackChidori
05-18-2011, 12:16 PM
Yeah. I really don't have the feintest idea whats going on with him. I just hope he kills somsone on our side.

trouble88
05-18-2011, 12:16 PM
No.
Neji's dad?
Wow, trouble you are a hoot. :lol:

well their a small chance that dude is neji's dad. after all they do look a like each other you know chicken man:mrgreen:

Wooster
05-18-2011, 12:17 PM
He killed a bunch of jonin medical ninja. Must likely he will kill the love struck fool too.
I am pretty sure he is kidnapping Sakura. He did ask where she was before knocking off those two losers.

TheBlackChidori
05-18-2011, 12:25 PM
Just thought of something.

What if someones using his Cursemark jutsu against him?

Dragon_Sage
05-18-2011, 12:25 PM
im feelin madara n kabuto want to kidnap sakura to get naruto to come to them sooner than jus waitn til the epic sauske vs naruto battle....for example if somethin unforeseen happens like naruto n the 9tails become companions lol...cuz u saw naruto hit somethin wit the 9tails this chapter

AshantieMya
05-18-2011, 12:26 PM
I doubt that was Neji attacking medical ninja. It could be Zetsu or another enemy disguised as him. I could be wrong but I'm sticking to it. That doesn't seem like Neji's character at all.

As of Sakura's possible kidnapping...that would be pretty interesting. If this does actually happen, my predictions of the future will be correct and thus, I'd be pretty satisfied.

Dragon_Sage
05-18-2011, 12:36 PM

I dont believe that cursemark allows some1 to control them....jus destroy their brains if they cross the leaders of the hyuga clan....And also i dont c neji being used by fear of some1 using the jutsu on him

Correct me if im wrong...

Vivi
05-18-2011, 12:36 PM
We know Zetsu "hugged" him before and now Neji is going Trolololol?

Zetsu Clone as with Kisame.
Especially going with the unneccasary part with the Sensors as we know they can't sense the difference.

Though I am more confused about the Guy giving Sakura the letter.Guy seems a tad fishy.

Wooster
05-18-2011, 12:43 PM

Especially going with the unneccasary part with the Sensors as we know they can't sense the difference.

Though I am more confused about the Guy giving Sakura the letter.Guy seems a tad fishy.
No. Where is the real Neji then?

Kishi had Sakura belabor the point that one of them is controlled. That is what happened to Neji.

Vivi
05-18-2011, 12:48 PM
No.

Where is the real Neji then?

Kishi had Sakura belabor the point that one of them is controlled. That is what happened to Neji.

Yes.

Still on his way.

Belabor:
"Joint Army Ninjas are definitely the only ones allowed in"
That's the only reason she thought someone is controlled.
Cause she thought noone can get past the Sensor Ninja's.

Meanwhile Zetsu can create Copies to the point that even Sensors can't tell the difference.

So Sakura made a mere Speculation based on believing that noone can get past the Sensors.
Which Zetsu can.

Lady Tsunade
05-18-2011, 12:48 PM

Maybe. Though I think Woo's idea was more likely, not sure if Kishi would pull the same trick twice. Readers would be able to guess that it was a Zetsu Clone too easily.

zerosameri
05-18-2011, 12:51 PM
I found the site with raw scans and just used yori's spoilers as translation. Great chapter, I did not see the twist coming at all!The normal site has it out btw

She looked the same to me.
Minus the upped hair?
Well that's more than slightly annoying.I know right?

BFVEKBEINDRIJBN DJSBUI

;););)!?

But then again Sakura vs Neji..obby.Or Neji might have finaly flipped his switch XD

KABUSAKU LIVES!!!!!That makes sense. Though why Neji? Why not Naruto or Iruk or any one else?

I thought the same. Zetsu always had good infiltration abilities. But what if it wasn't? D=

Also, page 4, top right corner: I'm confused about the Nine tail's expression on his face.Lol Kishi got a little bad-ass on us then

Sakuras hair<3

Sakuras reaction on one of the last panels, did she realise what Neji had done despite being in a different room?They're in tenets... Not sound proof rooms. Did you not see how close they were?

That's pretty well thought out. =Dnot THAT well thought out

I think when neji collapsed it was because he got put under madara's control somehow.Then why not go after a Kage? :\

Maybe, but I think he is concentrating on KB right now.Why do you think that?

I really wanna see her kill someone >;[ I swear..if Kishi trolls her imma rage.LUL, She needs to be trolled. No one liked her any ways.

What do you mean if?

Oh god...
Neji, the great betrayer xD
Has a good ring to it.
Sakura sure gets to feel up a lot of half naked guys. Must be Kishi's salve for making her suck so much.LOL, even though they are deadish.. She couldn't cop a feel even if she wanted.

No she doesn't :lol
She can beat up a white Zetsu clone. :mrgreen:She can't even beat Undo. What do you think she can be a ZETSU clone? `:P

omg neji is a backstabber damn it or is he? I think that neji dad that attack the medic ninjas now. that what I bet.....

She will beat up ET Chiyo, I am sure of it :geek:She wishes

Am I the only one that saw that Itachi had his eyes still :/ What gives with that D: and yeah Sakuras hot O_OWell you get everything you had right before your death. he still had his eye's then. Hence he has them now.

/clings to fandom

No she won't.

Lol sure would! but why the hell her?
Well, maybe she will get kidnapped and then do something useful like interfere with Kabuto?

Or since everyone loves Sakura's hair so much maybe this!
Removed because of so... :XBut why Sakura!

BRING THE BYAKUGAN BACK INTO THE STORY. Please.It was all ways in the story... :lol:

Haha, Neji was turned into a tool. :pNeji the tool. :lol:

Yeah. I really don't have the feintest idea whats going on with him. I just hope he kills somsone on our side.Ugh he really should

He killed a bunch of jonin medical ninja. Must likely he will kill the love struck fool too.
I am pretty sure he is kidnapping Sakura. He did ask where she was before knocking off those two losers.Stalker much?

Like how?
im feelin madara n kabuto want to kidnap sakura to get naruto to come to them sooner than jus waitn til the epic sauske vs naruto battle....for example if somethin unforeseen happens like naruto n the 9tails become companions lol...cuz u saw naruto hit somethin wit the 9tails this chapterHow would Naruto even know that she was taken? XD

I doubt that was Neji attacking medical ninja. It could be Zetsu or another enemy disguised as him. I could be wrong but I'm sticking to it. That doesn't seem like Neji's character at all.

As of Sakura's possible kidnapping...that would be pretty interesting. If this does actually happen, my predictions of the future will be correct and thus, I'd be pretty satisfied.
I'm sure they'll know... I hope.

I dont believe that cursemark allows some1 to control them....jus destroy their brains if they cross the leaders of the hyuga clan....And also i dont c neji being used by fear of some1 using the jutsu on him

Correct me if im wrong...Last time I checked. It sorta doesn't.

lol when?

Problem bro? `:P

TheBlackChidori
05-18-2011, 12:52 PM
Zero, think about when Kabuto healed Hinata back at the Chunin Exams. What if he learned something about the Hyuga that day, like her ability to control Neji?

Vivi
05-18-2011, 12:53 PM
Maybe. Though I think Woo's idea was more likely, not sure if Kishi would pull the same trick twice. Readers would be able to guess that it was a Zetsu Clone too easily.

Except that Kishi pointed to it already.

"We're doing strict Chakra checks one everyone"
"Transformation Jutsu wouldn't work"
Sensors having to comfirm Chakra.
Zetsu having touched Neji.
Transformation with perfect Chakra disguise.

Everything points straight to Zetsu that it should be downright obvious.

Wooster
05-18-2011, 12:54 PM
Yes.

Still on his way.

Belabor:
"Joint Army Ninjas are definitely the only ones allowed in"
That's the only reason she thought someone is controlled.
Cause she thought noone can get past the Sensor Ninja's.

Meanwhile Zetsu can create Copies to the point that even Sensors can't tell the difference.

So Sakura made a mere Speculation based on believing that noone can get past the Sensors.
Which Zetsu can.Really a coincidence like that?

Neji falls for no reason. Why? Because he was just placed under control.

Kishi, the important point, had Sakura say that. He is hinting that is how it happened.

Even more importantly we see Itachi and Nagato placed in the middle of this for absolutely no reason. They talk about how they can do anything and they soon will.

Finally, if Zetsu is after Sakura that means Madara wants her? Why would Madara want Sakura? He knows next to nothing about her. Kabuto is the one that knows everything about Sakura and how she is important to Sasuke and Naruto. It is his plan, and thus, can't involve the zetsus.

That is true as well. Misdirection works well.

JazzJunkie4
05-18-2011, 12:55 PM
Zero, think about when Kabuto healed Hinata back at the Chunin Exams. What if he learned something about the Hyuga that day, like her ability to control Neji?

......I still think he just wanted to touch her boobs

Vivi
05-18-2011, 01:01 PM
Really a coincidence like that?

Kishi, the important point, had Sakura say that. He is hinting that is how it happened.

Even more importantly we see Itachi and Nagato placed in the middle of this for absolutely no reason. They talk about how they can do anything and they soon will.

Finally, if Zetsu is after Sakura that means Madara wants her? Why would Madara want Sakura? He knows next to nothing about her. Kabuto is the one that knows everything about Sakura and how she is important to Sasuke and Naruto. It is his plan, and thus, can't involve the zetsus.

Yep.

No reason?Nope.

Except it didn't.
Failed attempt at misdirection.

Irrelevant.

Cause Neji Clone so isn't killing Medic Nins?
And knowing Sakura is meaningless as well considering Zetsu was attempting a Kisame Jutsu thus we know he also gains their knowledge.

Wooster
05-18-2011, 01:06 PM
Yep.

No reason?Nope.

Except it didn't.
Failed attempt at misdirection.

Irrelevant.

Cause Neji Clone so isn't killing Medic Nins?
And knowing Sakura is meaningless as well considering Zetsu was attempting a Kisame Jutsu thus we know he also gains their knowledge.
Silly why show us that then and not immediately go to Neji arriving at the medical camp?

Zetsu are the misdirection Kishi already did that. He will do something new now.

Nope. It is called storytelling. It is a clue.

He is killing medical nins AFTER asking where Sakura is. She is the goal.
How would Kisame get info about Sakura without going to Konoha? He wouldn't. The whole point of that was to get to the turtle island, and learn the enemy formation. This is a Kabuto plan, not a Madara one.

Vivi
05-18-2011, 01:10 PM
Also I like to point out:
Neji already went to Tent 3 as Sakura's lover was watching her standing outside it.
In other words he was watching Tent 3 thus Sakura as well.
Thus Neji should automatically know which Tent hers is.

So obviously he should know where Sakura is instead of asking.

In other words:

Fake Neji or not.
It's impossible that he didn't know in which Tent she is if he was just with her.

There can only be 1 explanation.
There are 2 Neji's.

Kakuzu
05-18-2011, 01:17 PM
Well...well...well... It seems like Neji is under someone's control... That other ninja who was creepin' sure is quite suspicious as well. I wonder who he is...

An appearance by Itachi and Nagato? :O Nagato still can't walk on his own...? I know he was attatched to that machine was some time, but heck, he should be able to walk now...:???:

I wonder what Kabuto is planning to use them for. Obviously something big since Itachi said "With our two ocular powers together, we can do almost anything." Maybe Kabuto is planning to use Itachi/Nagato to gain control of the Moon's Eye Plan for himself after the Ten-Tails is created...

NAGATO_PAIN
05-18-2011, 01:23 PM
I cant believe Neji did that! O.o wonder whose controlling him or he might be one of the six paths and he decided to become villain? SO CONFUSING!?!?!

Yori
05-18-2011, 01:23 PM
Bishi Mode off. RAPE On - Byakugan time

NAGATO_PAIN
05-18-2011, 01:24 PM
Also I like to point out:
Neji already went to Tent 3 as Sakura's lover was watching her standing outside it.
In other words he was watching Tent 3 thus Sakura as well.
Thus Neji should automatically know which Tent hers is.

So obviously he should know where Sakura is instead of asking.

In other words:

Fake Neji or not.
It's impossible that he didn't know in which Tent she is if he was just with her.

There can only be 1 explanation.
There are 2 Neji's.
you should spoiler that JUST INCASE no one has found it yet lol just saying

jesse uzumaki
i don't think neji is being controled by anyone I agree with everyone I think it is a zetsu clone.

look at what zetsu did with kisame he manage to copy all of kisame jutsu and transform into him perfectly. and fight just like kisame.

which makes since that this so called neji is actually zetsu.

i dought neji is secretly working ofr the akutsuki.

A. he is controled by kabuto or madara

or
b. it's zetsu in disguise.( he has all of neji abilities, and perfect transformation.)

zerosameri
Zero, think about when Kabuto healed Hinata back at the Chunin Exams. What if he learned something about the Hyuga that day, like her ability to control Neji?Oohh yea! But just from healing I don't think he'd learned any thing. But even so, the dude is stalker info center. :lol:

Yori
05-18-2011, 01:29 PM
Hmph! To keep me satsified I'm going to think the Hyuuga's are revolting. Tell me no all you want, I want to believe that

Sagepain
05-18-2011, 01:34 PM
i don't think neji is being controled by anyone I agree with everyone I think it is a zetsu clone.

look at what zetsu did with kisame he manage to copy all of kisame jutsu and transform into him perfectly. and fight just like kisame.

or
b. it's zetsu in disguise.( he has all of neji abilities, and perfect transformation.)

Zetsu didin't use Kisame's jutsus, He only looked like him, at first the REAL kisame was fighting killer bee, during the fight Kisame switched places with Zetsu.

Zetsu was about to use one of kisame's jutsus tho.

Maybe the zetsu clone can only copy regular jutsu's that the person they copied has and not kekkei genkai's like the byakugan which explains why neji didin't kill those medics with his gentle fist.

Another possibility would be that neji is being controlled and the reason why neji didin't kill the medic ninja's with his gentle fist is because it would kill them internally and thereforethe other medics would find out that it was neji because the Gentle fist deals internal damage.

sharingangirl
05-18-2011, 01:51 PM

or
Or maybe it's Sasuke controlling Neji???? That would be a cool way too introduce his powers...O_o

I thought it was good. I mean, Kishi is trying to take up some time for the series to last longer...So maybe he is coming up with little twists, or they might end up being big twists...

GwynethUchiha
05-18-2011, 01:57 PM
Omg I still can not believe Neji went Evil that was so COOL

thenewguy
05-18-2011, 02:04 PM
next chapter hinata vs neji rematch

tsuki
05-18-2011, 02:05 PM
Interesting chapter. I wonder who is controlling Neji?

She did that in the Rescue Gaara arc, at least in the anime version.

Slack 40
05-18-2011, 02:34 PM
good twist kishi

i hope neji dies, its not like i don't like him but some main character HAS to die during this war

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
05-18-2011, 03:05 PM
I thought it was a good chapter. Naruto and the Fox are SLOWLY becoming closer (I think). It was good to see some Nagato and Itachi getting some time. Surprised Neji (Or so they say) killed those Medical Ninja! I believe tho that guy who confessed and gave Sakura that letter is really just using that as an excuse to protect her from getting killed by Neji or whoever that really is. Can't wait for the next chapter tho.

Oh and I love Sakura's hair in this chapter! <3 `<3

Skrall
05-18-2011, 03:12 PM
Naruto (to the Fox): "You really put me through Hell..."

And you got your revenge by mistreating the Fox in multiples ways, such as inprisioning an oversize animal in a tiny cage and not petting it correctly. You're offering the Fox a crappy home with appalling conditions in exchange for its chakra. If I was the Fox, I wouldn't hesitate killing Naruto for mistreatment.

I have a confession: Sakura looked hot. Let's not forget about the 'Emergency Supply Food' (Tonton) who was really busy there, working out a few pounds :lol:
I bet this random stalker will assume an important role in the near future. He may be related with Neji's rampage, but I still have my doubts.

Wooster
05-18-2011, 03:23 PM
I am not getting this hair thing at all. It look the same except that silly whoosh in the back. And why does it make that funny angle? Her hair made of wire?

Mizukage
05-18-2011, 03:53 PM
This chapter was great.

1. I'm confused if Kishi is hinting that Nagato/Itachi were involved in Neji's predicament or if their conversation proves they werent. Neji definitely didn't betray his friends tho.

2. I think Sakara reacted to whatever the guy wrote in the letter. I don't think it was actually a love letter. Either he's good and he revealed Neji is the killer. Or he's bad and was sent by the enemy to send her some kind of message or get her to leave alone.

(but I don't really think it's the latter because I don't see why neji would have mentioned him if he was on his side, and girl ninja are usually underestimated)

or she's reacting to neji entering the room.

3. If that stalker guy is good he's definitely gonna get killed for her.

EvL j3st3r
05-18-2011, 03:54 PM
It IS the real Neji.
I'm telling you. I've said it and Ima keep saying it........The Hyuuga and the Byakugan are going to serve a BIG BIG BIG BIG purpose to the plot. Madara needs the Byakugan for some reason that I am uncertain of right now.
@ thenewguy-----That's my bet too...mostly. I think Neji may possibly die.
Yea it would suck. In another way, it would be ok. I think if Neji were to die...his death would go hand in hand to the Byakugan becoming relevant to the plot again.:cool:Calling it. Neji dies.

Mizukage
05-18-2011, 03:59 PM
Well Neji is NOT evil himself he's gotta be controlled. and if the byakugan becomes as important as the rinnegan and the sharingan i think they'll be too many eyes involved. Madara can't have 3 can he?

My head says it will be a smart move by Kishi to kill Neji. But the rest of me says: Neji can't die! b~(

mrsticky005
05-18-2011, 04:04 PM
No. Where is the real Neji then?

The real Neji is still with Kiba. He was using Byukugan

Scene change.

"Neji" infiltrates the medic center.

If it's Zetsu than there are two Neji.
If it's genjutsu then there is one Neji.

EvL j3st3r
05-18-2011, 04:05 PM
@Mizukage....I do think Neji is being controlled.

I don't so much think that Madara wants it for transplant to himself but it has to have some significance being part of the hereditary dojutsu chain. It'd be like putting a puzzle together while missing a piece.

I don't want Neji to die but he has (arguably) the purest form of Byakugan KG. So common reasoning says it will be him. I do want to see Byakugan relevant again tho.

Mizukage
05-18-2011, 04:09 PM
Silly why show us that then and not immediately go to Neji arriving at the medical camp?

Zetsu are the misdirection Kishi already did that. He will do something new now.

Nope. It is called storytelling. It is a clue.

He is killing medical nins AFTER asking where Sakura is. She is the goal.
How would Kisame get info about Sakura without going to Konoha? He wouldn't. The whole point of that was to get to the turtle island, and learn the enemy formation. This is a Kabuto plan, not a Madara one.

Wow he did find out where Sakura was before killing those ninja!!!
And good point above about the scene change! But I thought they accounted for the Zetsu (I thought that was what the scan was for no?)

Also about what was mentioned before:

Hypothetically IF neji was being controlled. WOULD Hinata being of the head household getting involved affect anything? Or would neji be unaffected???

EvL j3st3r
05-18-2011, 04:17 PM
hmmmmmm.....sticky makes a good point. It did put Neji in one place then another in the same chapter....so maybe it's not the real Neji. Then again.....it could've been a short time skip......How close is the medic unit again?....I dunno. Either way I stick to my prediction. Neji dies.

@Mizukage.......there's no way to detect a Zetsu clone by chakra. He can even copy the chakra of a person with his clones so.....probably noone can detect a Zetsu clone except Naruto with his control cloak.

Gouldy17
05-18-2011, 04:39 PM
neji is under the mind transfer jutsu of inos clan and what better way to show narutos sensor abilities than to tell every1

Kreegah!!!
05-18-2011, 04:41 PM
I knew all along Neji was a badass; he had no qualms about murdering his cousin if it came to that. Now he's murdering everyone who stopped him from finishing the job!

sharingangirl
05-18-2011, 04:46 PM
@Mizukage....I do think Neji is being controlled.

I don't so much think that Madara wants it for transplant to himself but it has to have some significance being part of the hereditary dojutsu chain. It'd be like putting a puzzle together while missing a piece.

I don't want Neji to die but he has (arguably) the purest form of Byakugan KG. So common reasoning says it will be him. I do want to see Byakugan relevant again tho.
Idk what Madara could want it for. (like specifically)
I wouldn't like to see it relevant. I feel like it would kind of undermine Sasuke's special-ness. I think it really is to kill the jounin medical-nin.
Not that I don't like the Hyuuga, but I don't think it would be a smart move to make them part of the plot.
Sakura might fight Neji, but it would be awesome if Hinata did!!! Or maybe noone does...

Wooster
05-18-2011, 04:52 PM
The real Neji is still with Kiba. He was using Byukugan

Scene change.

"Neji" infiltrates the medic center.

If it's Zetsu than there are two Neji.
If it's genjutsu then there is one Neji.Really? Neji is opposing the will of Sir Kiba Duke of Inuzuka? If so I fear for his life.

You don't claim there are two Nejis in camp do you? That is silly.

Sensor Guard 1: "So did you hear the one about.."

Sensor Guard 2: "Hold on.. Who goes there!"

Neji: "It is me Neji."

Sensor Guard 1: "We need to do a full scan of all your junk, or you must submitted to an intrusive pat down."

Neji: " Oh, the pat down please. :3"

A few minutes later.

Sensor Guard 1: "So as I was saying..Halt who goes there?!"
Neji: "It is me, Neji"

Sensor Guard 2: "We need to do a search"

Neji: "Pat down. please."

Sensor Guard 1:" Didn't you already come through here?"

Neji: "Nope."

Sensor Guard 2: "Okay then."
Wow he did find out where Sakura was before killing those ninja!!!
And good point above about the scene change! But I thought they accounted for the Zetsu (I thought that was what the scan was for no?)

Also about what was mentioned before:

Hypothetically IF neji was being controlled. WOULD Hinata being of the head household getting involved affect anything? Or would neji be unaffected???
He did indeed. Good Neji!

Well, Zetsu can take the on the chakra form of any other ninja if he touches them.

Unaffected in what way?

Devroux
05-18-2011, 05:02 PM
So-so chapter. Less than I hoped would happen, more than I thought would happen.
-----------------------------------
The beginning of the chapter (excluding Naruto's bit) started out with Kiba telling Neji to go to the medics. Neji never accepted or denied this offer before there was a scene change. Although, right before Neji arrives at the medic camp they showed Pein and Itachi together.

Neji could be in the camp with another Neji like Woo said, Neji could be being controlled, or the whole camp is under a large genjutsu. Pein and Itachi said they could pretty much do whatever they wanted with the power they have so a whole camp under a genjutsu doesn't seem too far fetched.

bored
05-18-2011, 05:09 PM
i dont think it was the real neji that killed the medics because, since neji left the battlefeild we never saw him us his byakugan and it was first time in the series neji used kuni although the kuni thing might not mean anything it just seems out of character

Yori
05-18-2011, 05:09 PM
Kishi should really state 10 minutes later, One hour later, etc. The time consistency in this war has been way off.

For instance Kakashi Division is suppose to be the farthest away from everybody, but here we see Sakura mixing it up with the Medic team. No way in hell she or Neji can cover that much ground that quick -___-

bored
05-18-2011, 05:16 PM
to me that makes it seem like there is more chance of that neji being a clone

Kuromaki
05-18-2011, 05:24 PM
I Lol'd when I saw that Neji was the killer.

And Sakura should put her hair up more often.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
05-18-2011, 05:50 PM
YES, ITACHI! Not only that, but he and Nagato seem to be plotting.

So at first I thought the killer was Neji (who is obviously Zetsu), but then I figured it was the creeper. But then when Neji said the guy slipped out of sight, I was like "Naw, it's you. How does someone slip out of the sight of someone with 360 degree vision?"

JazzJunkie4
05-18-2011, 06:00 PM
Why do so many people not realize that neji is being controlled!? Neji wouldn't do this, this is obviously the enemy's doing.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
05-18-2011, 06:01 PM
that was an unexpected chapter!!!
i cant wait till next week

Lady Tsunade
05-18-2011, 06:06 PM
Omfg, a Sakura and Tsunade special next week!?

/crosses fingers

Naruto the "Yellow Flash"
05-18-2011, 06:32 PM
Another great chapter with a surprising twist to it. I liked how Naruto owed the fox, and how he told the fox off,that was great. Then the rest was a surprise. It was great getting to see Itachi and Pain, with the added boost of them talking about there powers. If Kabuto has full control over them the war could shift very fast, and that also means there the two best bodyguards against Madara. Didn't figure that Itachi used his eyes on Negi till after reading the chapter twice. Then of coarse the thing with Negi was great adding more suspense to the chapter.

Question: Is it possible for Itachi or pain to give there eyes to Kabuto if he wanted to use them?????????????????? That's scary.....

If it's not Negi under a genjutsu, then it has to be a Zetsu clone. It's in Kishi's hands.............

Lord Jiraiya
05-18-2011, 06:38 PM
I believe it has to be a Clone of Zetsu. Remember he can copy anyones chakra and they did a complete scan meaning if he was under genjutsu they would have known his chakra wasn't right.

That's IMO!

Sasuke
05-18-2011, 06:41 PM
I am not sure if this has been previously mentioned or not, but if you recall chapter 524 page 14, Neji is being wrapped by a Zetsu. Now considering that one of Zetsu's abilities is to be able to fully transform into a perfect copy of any person as well as exactly copy their chakra(As stated by Kisame), it wouldn't be too hard to believe that the Neji killing all the medical ninja is not the Neji that we know, but just a Zetsu clone. This whole chapter has been based around, "A person being controlled" and I think that Kishi wouldn't just give us the answer to why Neji was attacking Medics right off the bat. The only flaw might be where the real Neji is, and for all we know, he could still be on the battle field, or dead, but I don't think he would be off panelled. Please tell me what you think about this theory.

EDIT: Someone posted this theory as well while I was typing.

Lord Jiraiya
05-18-2011, 06:57 PM
I am not sure if this has been previously mentioned or not, but if you recall chapter 524 page 14, Neji is being wrapped by a Zetsu. Now considering that one of Zetsu's abilities is to be able to fully transform into a perfect copy of any person as well as exactly copy their chakra(As stated by Kisame), it wouldn't be too hard to believe that the Neji killing all the medical ninja is not the Neji that we know, but just a Zetsu clone. This whole chapter has been based around, "A person being controlled" and I think that Kishi wouldn't just give us the answer to why Neji was attacking Medics right off the bat. The only flaw might be where the real Neji is, and for all we know, he could still be on the battle field, or dead, but I don't think he would be off panelled. Please tell me what you think about this theory.

Yeah I do believe it's a Zetsu clone. It would play right into Zetsu's role and powers. I knew from the start that Kishi would use Zetsu to invade behind the enemies lines.

Mizukage
05-18-2011, 06:59 PM
Really? Neji is opposing the will of Sir Kiba Duke of Inuzuka? If so I fear for his life.

Sensor Guard 1: "So did you hear the one about.."

Sensor Guard 2: "Hold on.. Who goes there!"

Neji: "It is me Neji."

Sensor Guard 1: "We need to do a full scan of all your junk, or you must submitted to an intrusive pat down."

Neji: " Oh, the pat down please. :3"

A few minutes later.

Sensor Guard 1: "So as I was saying..Halt who goes there?!"
Neji: "It is me, Neji"

Sensor Guard 2: "We need to do a search"

Neji: "Pat down. please."

Sensor Guard 1:" Didn't you already come through here?"

Neji: "Nope."

Sensor Guard 2: "Okay then."

He did indeed. Good Neji!

Well, Zetsu can take the on the chakra form of any other ninja if he touches them.

Unaffected in what way?

You know. That just might happen!

And I about 'unaffected' I meant: If neji is himself being controlled by madara, Itachi, or Sasuke and then Hinata showed up. He isn't allowed to kill her and the head clan inside the Hyuuga clan has control over neji's cuz of the curse (right? on his forehead?)

so basically my question is: would the curse still work if he isn't attacking willingly?

BTW awesome posts/theories by everyone above. I'm totally conflicted with whether neji is under someone's control or if it is a zetsu clone. GAHHHH!

And like someone said above YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! ITACHI my love! you've come back! :arrow: Wonder what Sasuke would do if he found out about this!!! Can he still have itachi's eyes if itachi is walking around???

Vivi
05-18-2011, 07:39 PM
Inb4 Toad Elder meant Neji as the one with the Power in his Eyes Naruto has to face.Derrrrrr....

For those who thought it was Sasuke including Naruto.

g701p3qeIww

:P

mrsticky005
05-18-2011, 07:44 PM
Really? Neji is opposing the will of Sir Kiba Duke of Inuzuka? If so I fear for his life.

Not in the medic camp. The Neji we saw with Kiba is the real Neji.
However the real Neji never made it to the medic camp but instead
a Zetsu clone disguised as Neji made it to the camp (Zetsu probably
overheard Neji and Kiba talking.) We never actually see Neji go
from point A to point B so we don't know if it's even the same Neji.
The Neji with Kiba is real because it was using Byukugan. However
the "Neji" at the medic camp has not used any techniques which
is pretty suspect considering a gentle fist attack would be a lot
less suspect than a kunai attack--at least I would think so.
The only reason I could think of "Neji" using kunai instead of gentle
fist is because it's not Neji at all but actually Zetsu as Neji.
Of course it still could be genjutsu Neji using kunai because it
takes less energy to do than using gentle fist and in a way people
might not expect it because it doesn't sound like something Neji
would do. Also even under Genjutsu I can never really see Neji
smiling manically. Genjutsu characters usually look more stoned.
Neji looks more sinister which fits better with a Zetsu clone.
Anywho...

If it's a Zetsu clone there are two Nejis--a real one with Kiba and
a fake one who infiltrated the medic camp

If it's Genjutsu Neji than it is the real Neji and sometime off panel
Neji was exposed to genjutsu.

Wooster
05-18-2011, 07:57 PM
You know. That just might happen!

And I about 'unaffected' I meant: If neji is himself being controlled by madara, Itachi, or Sasuke and then Hinata showed up. He isn't allowed to kill her and the head clan inside the Hyuuga clan has control over neji's cuz of the curse (right? on his forehead?)

so basically my question is: would the curse still work if he isn't attacking willingly?

BTW awesome posts/theories by everyone above. I'm totally conflicted with whether neji is under someone's control or if it is a zetsu clone. GAHHHH!

And like someone said above YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! ITACHI my love! you've come back! :arrow: Wonder what Sasuke would do if he found out about this!!! Can he still have itachi's eyes if itachi is walking around???You think so? o.o

I see. If he was ordered to Hinata he still could not because the curse seal would be activated.
I wonder if a Zetsu clone would likewise be affected. Hmmm...
Not in the medic camp. The Neji we saw with Kiba is the real Neji.
However the real Neji never made it to the medic camp but instead
a Zetsu clone disguised as Neji made it to the camp (Zetsu probably
overheard Neji and Kiba talking.) We never actually see Neji go
from point A to point B so we don't know if it's even the same Neji.
The Neji with Kiba is real because it was using Byukugan. However
the "Neji" at the medic camp has not used any techniques which
is pretty suspect considering a gentle fist attack would be a lot
less suspect than a kunai attack--at least I would think so.
The only reason I could think of "Neji" using kunai instead of gentle
fist is because it's not Neji at all but actually Zetsu as Neji.
Of course it still could be genjutsu Neji using kunai because it
takes less energy to do than using gentle fist and in a way people
might not expect it because it doesn't sound like something Neji
would do. Also even under Genjutsu I can never really see Neji
smiling manically. Genjutsu characters usually look more stoned.
Neji looks more sinister which fits better with a Zetsu clone.
Anywho...

If it's a Zetsu clone there are two Nejis--a real one with Kiba and
a fake one who infiltrated the medic camp

If it's Genjutsu Neji than it is the real Neji and sometime off panel
Neji was exposed to genjutsu.
I assume with all the sensor ninja around, an attack like the gentle fist would be a bad idea regardless if it is Neji or a Zetsu clone.

The zetsu clones do seem to have jutsu. The Kisame one tried to use Water Shark Bomb or some such.

So does this mean the real Neji is going to walk into camp and save the day?

ByakuganAlex
05-18-2011, 08:06 PM
there are two Neji's lurking around. Neji got patched up by Sakura so he wouldn't of asked where she was. Neji is resting somewhere while Zetsu is copying one of the greatest ninja to ever be in Naruto.
I see ANOTHER Neji vs Neji coming along. Why can't he get a real villain to fight.

sharingangirl
05-18-2011, 08:29 PM
I see ANOTHER Neji vs Neji coming along. Why can't he get a real villain to fight.

Because he is a side character. Side characters don't fight main villains. :{

Namikaze_Naruto
05-18-2011, 09:03 PM
It doesn't make sense that madara would want Neji, as Neji's byakugan is sealed away due to his being in the branch family. That is why his father willingly gave himself to the cloud instead of his brother, because Neji's dad's byakugan couldn't be extracted whereas Hinata's dad's could.

If it is Kabuto's doing, it's because of his goal to understand all Jutsu. He was amazed by Tsunade's healing ability when the Sannin fought, and now they are alluding to Sakura being a greater shinobi than Tsunade, so he wants to know/understand what this greater power is.

Also, good point brought up before. With Kabuto controlling both Nagato and Itachi, does that give him the equivalent of Madara having both EMS and Rinnegan? He is technically in control of both, and they alluded to Madara's configuration of his current eyes (EMS in right eye, Rinnegan in left) as well as the moon. Pretty clear foreshadowing.

Sparky
05-18-2011, 09:12 PM
......I still think he just wanted to touch her boobs

Who Neji or the injured guy?

Boobs....Sakura got boobs?

Anyway...an amazing chapter. I was eating an hot dog and.......it fell out of my hands when I saw the end of the chapter.......

Hyuuga Heir
05-18-2011, 09:29 PM
It doesn't make sense that madara would want Neji, as Neji's byakugan is sealed away due to his being in the branch family. That is why his father willingly gave himself to the cloud instead of his brother, because Neji's dad's byakugan couldn't be extracted whereas Hinata's dad's could.

If it is Kabuto's doing, it's because of his goal to understand all Jutsu. He was amazed by Tsunade's healing ability when the Sannin fought, and now they are alluding to Sakura being a greater shinobi than Tsunade, so he wants to know/understand what this greater power is.

Also, good point brought up before. With Kabuto controlling both Nagato and Itachi, does that give him the equivalent of Madara having both EMS and Rinnegan? He is technically in control of both, and they alluded to Madara's configuration of his current eyes (EMS in right eye, Rinnegan in left) as well as the moon. Pretty clear foreshadowing.

Hizashi gave himself up because the Byakugan would be sealed when he died. It has not been shown whether or not the seal works against extracting it while the person is alive.

I think the possibility of it being a Zetsu clone or the real Neji being controlled are both possible. Hard to choose which one.

thenewguy
05-18-2011, 09:31 PM
zetsu is controlling neji when neji last fought zetsu he infected neji with some type of mind controlling plant spores thats how neji was able infiltrate the medic camp

jesse uzumaki
05-18-2011, 09:32 PM
as for the people who think itachi or nagato did this to neji is ridiculous both itachi and nagato are good guys and I don't think kabuto is using there powers yet what I think is both nagato and itachi are planning to break free off kabuto jutsu. plus what my idol itachi said is that with there eyes there capable of doing almost anything. which comes to the conclusion that I think they will break off kabuto jutsu and going to help stop madara plan however if kabuto manages to control them 100% i think with using itachi and nagato kabuto is capable of being equal power against madara uchiha and stop his moon eye plan.

Mizukage
05-18-2011, 10:16 PM
as for the people who think itachi or nagato did this to neji is ridiculous both itachi and nagato are good guys and I don't think kabuto is using there powers yet what I think is both nagato and itachi are planning to break free off kabuto jutsu. plus what my idol itachi said is that with there eyes there capable of doing almost anything. which comes to the conclusion that I think they will break off kabuto jutsu and going to help stop madara plan however if kabuto manages to control them 100% i think with using itachi and nagato kabuto is capable of being equal power against madara uchiha and stop his moon eye plan.

The idea of Kabuto trying to take on Madara with them is enticing.

And I especially hope you're right about Itachi and Nagato breaking free.
But would they still be able to live if they break free of Edo tensei?

Oh wait I don't care! Itachi is back! b<3

And where the freak is Sasuke! I wanna see his face when he sees Itachi brought back as Kabuto's zombie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111q

White_fang
05-18-2011, 10:24 PM
YES, ITACHI! Not only that, but he and Nagato seem to be plotting.

So at first I thought the killer was Neji (who is obviously Zetsu), but then I figured it was the creeper. But then when Neji said the guy slipped out of sight, I was like "Naw, it's you. How does someone slip out of the sight of someone with 360 degree vision?"

the fact he said he lost sight of someone he was keeping an eye for basically is a red alert thats not neji but a fake

Maikeru D. Shinigami
05-18-2011, 10:37 PM
In my opinion, if Kishi wants to start writing mysteries, he should make it harder to figure out. He hasn't given us any reason to suspect that Neji might actually bad. Which would be a nice thing to do, if you're trying to make the reader think. He left hints all over the chapter, which makes it even more predictable what's going to happen. On top of that, I haven't seen Neji in like hundreds of chapters. And when he shows up again, he's suddenly turning on the Leaf? Sorry, I'm not buying it. Had Kishi progressed his character a bit through the series he might have been able to pull this off without making it so blatantly obvious.

Wooster
05-18-2011, 10:44 PM
In my opinion, if Kishi wants to start writing mysteries, he should make it harder to figure out. He hasn't given us any reason to suspect that Neji might actually bad. Which would be a nice thing to do, if you're trying to make the reader think. He left hints all over the chapter, which makes it even more predictable what's going to happen. On top of that, I haven't seen Neji in like hundreds of chapters. And when he shows up again, he's suddenly turning on the Leaf? Sorry, I'm not buying it. Had Kishi progressed his character a bit through the series he might have been able to pull this off without making it so blatantly obvious.I don't think Kishi ever intended to make it seem like Neji was acting on his own volition. The surprise was that it was Neji. The twist was we all thought it was going to be the shadowy guy, but he just confessed his love to Sakura instead.

Remember the stupid words at the end are add by Shonen Jump, not Kishi as Sticky always says. xD

Maikeru D. Shinigami
05-18-2011, 10:55 PM
I don't think Kishi ever intended to make it seem like Neji was acting on his own volition. The surprise was that it was Neji. The twist was we all thought it was going to be the shadowy guy, but he just confessed his love to Sakura instead.

Remember the stupid words at the end are add by Shonen Jump, not Kishi as Sticky always says. xD

Meh, I liked the chapter somewhat, but I think it could have been better. My rating is kind of pending, awaiting future chapters. By itself, it just seems too obvious though. I would like to be caught off guard for once. The chapter felt kind of rushed too. Maybe because I'm reading a manga and not watching the anime. But, it's like just as soon as anyone might suspect the shadowy guy, he's revealed as not being real. If Kishi puts more behind it, my rating for the chapter will pass "mediocre". But for now, it's just easy to read, predictable. Now, if Neji actually did turn out to be bad, which there's really no reason for us to suspect, it might be good. Even now though, if Neji did turn bad, it would be a pretty poor turn as we'd have nothing hinting at it, unless Kishi hid stuff somewhere that I'm missing. And if there's a reason beyond just taking away the ninja's source of healing, for attacking the medics, I'll be happy.

For now, I would give this chapter a mediocre 6.5.

It just seems too rushed and too straight forward.

Mizukage
05-18-2011, 10:57 PM
I'm betting on a zetsu clone after white_fang/kanoha'sgreenthunders' posts.

I'm TELLING YOU GUYS IT WASN'T A LOVE LETTER!
but I don't think he's bad because he was made out to be bad at first.

so basically I'm just confused.

sidenote: anytime you say something to the effect of "don't scare us like that we thought you were the bad guy, or phew its only you, or bla bla bla..."

YOU'RE DEAD

Maikeru D. Shinigami
05-18-2011, 11:01 PM
I have been given no reason to care about Random Shady Ninja A, so whatever he does will neither surprise me nor interest me much.

mrsticky005
05-18-2011, 11:56 PM
Anyone else thinking that there's gonna be a

Madara vs Kabuto, Itachi, and Nagato fight eventually?

It will be sorta a parallel to

Madara vs Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto

Sasuke=Itachi because they are Uchiha
Naruto=Nagato because they are Uzumaki
Sakura=Kabuto because they are Medic Ninja.

roz_uchiha
05-19-2011, 01:30 AM
I'm so totally freaked out by this chapter!! I wasn't expecting anything like this. I don't think anyone is controlling Neji. He has the Byakugan after all. They can't put on any Jutsu on him, can they?? Then what is the deal??? I just hope that nothing happens to Neji. I'd be very sad if it does.

Overall, this chapter was COOL!!!!

geogreymon123
05-19-2011, 07:32 AM
Twist Ending=Awesome. Chapter 540 we might find out Why neji is doing this.

Wooster
05-19-2011, 07:39 AM
Anyone else thinking that there's gonna be a

Madara vs Kabuto, Itachi, and Nagato fight eventually?

It will be sorta a parallel to

Madara vs Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto

Sasuke=Itachi because they are Uchiha
Naruto=Nagato because they are Uzumaki
Sakura=Kabuto because they are Medic Ninja.Maybe Kabs will bring his evil Neji too. Unless of course it is only a Zetsu. -_-

Lady Tsunade
05-19-2011, 12:55 PM
I actually doubt Sakura is being captured. Neji was in the same room as Sakura while she was healing him, after she healed him he had the perfect chance to attack her when she didn't expect it. Sakura is one of the leading medics of the Medic Unit beside Shizune, and most likely one of the better fighters given most of medics there [even the Jonin] are pretty fodder. If Neji attacked her she would probably find time to report that he is in fact the one attacking everyone, for this reason I think Neji was only asking where Sakura was, to ensure he could avoid her. Though why he didn't ask where Shizune is, is beyond me =/

ByakuganAlex
05-19-2011, 01:14 PM
Because he is a side character. Side characters don't fight main villains. :{

Shikamaru?
Gai?
Rock Lee?
Darui?

05-19-2011, 04:17 PM
I believe it has to be a Clone of Zetsu. Remember he can copy anyones chakra and they did a complete scan meaning if he was under genjutsu they would have known his chakra wasn't right.

That's IMO!

Also remember that Neji drop down like being hit with a genjutsu. If that's what happened then the rest of his actions make sense. :cool::cool::cool:

05-19-2011, 04:23 PM

It could go either way Neji being a clone, or under a genjutsu??????????

good theory though..............:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Err
05-19-2011, 04:29 PM
What a waste of a chapter. I'm not gonna sticky this because then I'll be doing this chapter a service... which I rather not.

Parak111
05-19-2011, 04:44 PM
I'm not gonna sticky this because then I'll be doing this chapter a service... which I rather not.

You're being mean! For everybody's comfortable sake, please sticky! If you don't, then you do not value people's comfort...which is unforgivable!b!:)

kalmeast
05-19-2011, 05:53 PM
Really a coincidence like that?

Finally, if Zetsu is after Sakura that means Madara wants her? Why would Madara want Sakura? Because Sakura is a full blooded Senju:D He knows next to nothing about her. Kabuto is the one that knows everything about Sakura and how she is important to Sasuke and Naruto. It is his plan, and thus, can't involve the zetsus.

in green

btw, I don't think that Neji would ever use that Phrase "It Was Me" at the end of the chapter...too goofy for Neji's coolness...morelike zetsu kinda language to me. agree with Viv

kalmeast
05-19-2011, 06:01 PM
Inb4 Toad Elder meant Neji as the one with the Power in his Eyes Naruto has to face.Derrrrrr....

For those who thought it was Sasuke including Naruto.

g701p3qeIww

:P

i'd like you to elaborate on what you're saying...that the Toad elder was refering to Neji instead of sasuke. Seeing Naruto has already fought Neji. you gotta enlighten me.

EDIT: Oops, i double posted. forgive me. i thought i was in a different thread. bummer!

darkdemonofthemist
05-19-2011, 07:34 PM
I think it'd be really funny if the letter turned out to have anthrax in it or something XD

Dang, I was really hoping it was going to be Sasuke instead of Neji. Who even cares about Neji? That guy needs a hair cut.

I like how Sakura's all respected and stuff, yet she's still a terrible fighter!

My this is filled with negativity.

Vivi
05-19-2011, 07:39 PM
Am I the only one having the thought Kishi wants to portray Sakura as being popular with Man?

Wooster
05-19-2011, 07:41 PM
Naah, I think he just wanted her to say she is interested in someone. That and he needed a lurker.

Vivi
05-19-2011, 07:49 PM
Naah, I think he just wanted her to say she is interested in someone. That and he needed a lurker.

I suppose Stalker-san is a more fitting term than lurker.

Expect lolz if he turns out to be some sort of Camp overseer and saw through Neji being the Killer.
Putting on an act and the letter warns Sakura he is after her.

Wooster
05-19-2011, 07:51 PM
That would be clever, but why not just tell her?

Vivi
05-19-2011, 07:58 PM
That would be clever, but why not just tell her?

To avoid People hearing it.

A Guy from Konoha is killing Medics.
How would that look in the eyes of the Alliance?
Reducing the chance of mistrust.

Wooster
05-19-2011, 08:01 PM
That is what whispers are for, but maybe a good disguise anyway. Pathetic lover struck stalker mooning after Sakura. Well, as long as no one thinks too hard about why anyone besides Lee would like Sakura. :lol:

mrsticky005
05-19-2011, 09:05 PM
That is what whispers are for, but maybe a good disguise anyway. Pathetic lover struck stalker mooning after Sakura. Well, as long as no one thinks too hard about why anyone besides Lee would like Sakura. :lol:

You know these days Lee seems a lot less interested in Sakura.

kalmeast
05-19-2011, 09:22 PM
You know these days Lee seems a lot less interested in Sakura.

everybody gives up on sakura at some point...it's like that in real life too...guys lose interest when a female overly plays hard to get...

btw...sakura lately has a yttuls appeal to her.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
05-19-2011, 09:28 PM
Shikamaru?
Gai?
Rock Lee?
Darui?

When did Darui fight a main villain?

Jonesy
05-19-2011, 09:44 PM
Neji is a bad boy bad boy.

puppetmasterpossession
05-19-2011, 10:00 PM
When the first guy died I knew that Neji was the killer. I am so happy that this is happening right now, because that means that they are gonna have to do something to Neji, maybe even kill him, and that is how Kishi will satisfy everyone's wanting of someone to die.

Mizukage
05-19-2011, 11:18 PM
When the first guy died I knew that Neji was the killer. I am so happy that this is happening right now, because that means that they are gonna have to do something to Neji, maybe even kill him, and that is how Kishi will satisfy everyone's wanting of someone to die.

Wo wo wo hold you your horses. Sasuke like destroys the world and Kanoha just barely decided that some of them just maybe, might be willing to kill him. But they'll kill Neji? They won't kill Neji. If he dies it'll be by the other side's hands. Which i doubt as well.

So this is what I'm getting from everyone generally regarding neji:

1. so either neji dropped out of being tired and then then we are fooled by a shot skipping to a zetsu clone entering the medic camp

2. or neji came to the medic camp, so did a zetsu clone and he is resting or searching for the intruder while the zetsu clone kills everyone

3. Or neji is under the control of someone else/genjutsu and is rampaging around wickedly

4. OR neji dropped on the ground earlier because he was like, "what the heck am I doing on this loser side?" And is now intent on killing everyone in the medic camp because... Madara wants his eyes too? (lolz)

Um I vote.... #2 (we shall see hehehe)

Phariah824
05-20-2011, 05:23 AM
was an OK chp.

i definately think its a clone of Neji.

who was around to take control of Neji? no one. though a zetsu clone did touch Neji so he would be able to copy his chakra.

this clone is gonna run away w/ the nin in the medic camp seeing him. than the real Neji is gonna walk in and they are gonna grab him, and accuse him of the crime.

Shinobirule
05-20-2011, 06:24 AM
Lol Zero please PM me 2 :P
And WHY NEJI WHY!?!?!?
He is one of My favorites... Anyone but Neji...
I really hope Masashi has a great explanation for this...
Why not Shino's Dad? It would finally give Shino the spotlight... Although I don't like him that much, but he always gets the least "screen time"

Anyway ur right the NEJI scene was epic, and ur completely right bout p6,5.
Lol I wish Konan would get resurrected :D She's babababa-hot ;)

Oh btw, do u I have to wrap a spoiler tag around spilers in chapter-discussions?
I did it this time just in case... :P

Shinobirule
05-20-2011, 06:28 AM
Coincidence that Itachi mentions his Genjutsu the same chapter NEJI goes on rampage?
And I think this might be the first chapter where all 3 dojutsu are shown!
Oh and I think Mizukage also makes a pretty good point, I think NEJI rocks and I would h8 to see him dead or in a pig problem.
Another theory is that this could have to do with Neji's Dad, since he was one of the resurrected ppl in the beginning wth all the coffins.
Hey do u think the dad will have 2 choose between the fake and real neji, in an attempt by Kabuto to destroy Neji's spirit?

Btw does anyone think Sakura should have accepted the love letter? :P

Shinobirule
05-20-2011, 06:41 AM
Am I the only one that saw that Itachi had his eyes still :/ What gives with that D: and yeah Sakuras hot O_O

Its not Itachis real body anyway.
Kabuto used the DNA to make the copy using dirt and a sacrifice. The Sharingan is in the DNA and therefore it's in the "resurrected version".

Maikeru D. Shinigami
05-20-2011, 06:51 AM
There's seriously people who think Neji is the real real Neji? Wow.

Rezeon
05-20-2011, 10:58 AM
Eh, it seems obvious that Neji is either under genjutsu mind control or is a Zetsu clone. I'm hoping for the mind control over the clone though, as white-Zetsu honestly isn't strong enough to be a danger in a head to head fight.

If it is the real Neji then I think either Sakura or Hinata should be the one who stops him. Neither of them have had any real solo victories that I can think of. Sakura seems to be the focus at the moment so she seems more likely, although I think she will also be getting some time to shine when Chiyo shows up. We don't know where Hinata is at the moment, but considering past events she deserves to get a rematch against Neji to show how much she has improved and bring a little resolution to that aspect of her character. I'm not even considering Naruto vs Neji again as there would be no drama in it.

If it is a Zetsu clone... than I think Sakura should just one shot him and be done with it. Honestly, he comes across as really weak, and giving him a supporting characters face shouldn't change that.

As for Itachi and Nagato being best pals now, it actually makes sense as they were probably the most idealistic of the bunch. In theory they should be able to do some pretty amazing things in zombie form if Kabuto lets them.

I don't think they have any chance against Tobi though. Now that Tobi has Pain's soul ripping power he is perfect for zombie killing. In the past Pain could never be alllowed to properly use that power due to it being a total game breaker, but against undead zombies I don't think we will see any such restraint from Kishi. (afterall, Naruto has to save the world, so Itachi and Nagato are out of luck)

Vivi
05-20-2011, 11:41 AM
There's seriously people who think Neji is the real real Neji? Wow.

Wish thinking I suppose.

That Neji being the real one would make things alot more interesting than being controlled or a Clone.

Does getting owned by Gedo Mazo count as it's a Summon of Madara?:p

Mizukage
05-20-2011, 04:36 PM
Eh, it seems obvious that Neji is either under genjutsu mind control or is a Zetsu clone. I'm hoping for the mind control over the clone though, as white-Zetsu honestly isn't strong enough to be a danger in a head to head fight.

If it is the real Neji then I think either Sakura or Hinata should be the one who stops him. Neither of them have had any real solo victories that I can think of. Sakura seems to be the focus at the moment so she seems more likely, although I think she will also be getting some time to shine when Chiyo shows up. We don't know where Hinata is at the moment, but considering past events she deserves to get a rematch against Neji to show how much she has improved and bring a little resolution to that aspect of her character. I'm not even considering Naruto vs Neji again as there would be no drama in it.

If it is a Zetsu clone... than I think Sakura should just one shot him and be done with it. Honestly, he comes across as really weak, and giving him a supporting characters face shouldn't change that.

As for Itachi and Nagato being best pals now, it actually makes sense as they were probably the most idealistic of the bunch. In theory they should be able to do some pretty amazing things in zombie form if Kabuto lets them.

I don't think they have any chance against Tobi though. Now that Tobi has Pain's soul ripping power he is perfect for zombie killing. In the past Pain could never be alllowed to properly use that power due to it being a total game breaker, but against undead zombies I don't think we will see any such restraint from Kishi. (afterall, Naruto has to save the world, so Itachi and Nagato are out of luck)

Yeah I think mind control would be more interesting, but I think it's probably a clone. And if it were between Sakura and Hinata (a Hinata battle would be so awesome because I just wanna see what happens when the head household curse thing is involved.)

As far as Itachi and Nagato, that sounds totally right. Except I feel like Kabuto would be a fool not to try to use them, because I don't see him having any other better chance.

And I really think they will try to break free, but not save the world or anything. I think they will break free and then the jutsu will cease to function/they redie? -Turning the tied against Kabuto, for Naruto and/or Sasuke or Madara.

Ruzki Hyuga
05-21-2011, 07:24 AM
Wish thinking I suppose.

That Neji being the real one would make things alot more interesting than being controlled or a Clone.

Does getting owned by Gedo Mazo count as it's a Summon of Madara?:p

Im thinking so

Wind Style Naruto
05-21-2011, 08:24 AM
Yeah I saw the chapter but it was really shocking that Neji was the killer. I didn't saw that coming.

As for Itachi and Nagato keeping their eyes. It was literally explained in chapter 520 on page 13-14 that the ressurected zombies keeps all of their techniques and KKG/Dojutsu.

deidara330
05-21-2011, 11:33 AM
The only two logical explanations are that Madara has placed his Dojutsu remotely on Neji (as his Dojutsu is the only jutsu that exists capable of making its victim act like that) or White Zetsu has replaced Neji with a clone (a Zetsu clone was able to touch Neji earlier and the clone copies chakra exactly).

I agree more with the latter, because Neji hasn't used any of his techniques since entering the Medic Camp and if he were looking for Sakura he'd have used his Byakugan. I would say he would've used Gentle Fist on his victims, but then their cause of death would clearly be from its use and the murderer would be identified as a Hyuga, thus Neji is put under suspicion. Using blades means it could've been practically anyone. Aside from that, his expressions when killing the Jonin Medics are similar to the way White Zetsu himself would be most likely to act when doing so, indicating that it could certainly be a White Zetsu clone.

As for the former, it doesn't explain Neji's apparent decision not to use the Byakugan. He also seems to have a massive personality change, as we've yet to see Madara's Dojutsu or, since it has a similar nature, Shisui's Dojutsu put their victim under. The only time we see them in action, they implant thoughts or more gradual changes.

razzy
05-21-2011, 12:56 PM
It'd be nice if this was the real neji and sakura her stalker start to fight him her stalker dies then lee jumps in and he and Sakura accidently kill him

Shikamaru Nara
05-21-2011, 07:26 PM
Aww, man.

Itachi and Nagato just made me feel sad.

They're being used and they're such good characters. 3:

ByakuganAlex
05-23-2011, 01:19 PM

Sasuke ring a bell?

ben(otaku)pulcher
05-24-2011, 12:03 PM
Ya, I am curious as well, what site you all are lookin at..

just go to ;);););););););).com
they have it all translated and in order`:)

ben(otaku)pulcher
05-24-2011, 12:04 PM
wut the????? there r smilies on the web title!?

ben(otaku)pulcher
05-24-2011, 12:05 PM
lets try it this way. ;);););););););)

ben(otaku)pulcher
05-24-2011, 12:06 PM
dang it!!!!

Ishtar
You're not allowed to do that.
Edit: Don't spam.

ben(otaku)pulcher
manga fox

ben(otaku)pulcher
05-24-2011, 12:07 PM
sigh... there. just ignore the space.

ben(otaku)pulcher
05-24-2011, 12:08 PM
y am i not allowed?

Hakkerokujuuyonshou
05-24-2011, 10:27 PM
I have a gut feeling Neji's gonna die. )= I guess there are some characters who have to die during this war, and right now I feel like it's going to be Neji, Yamato and Anko. Till now. I haven't read everything very carefully, so I don't know if there are any others about to die.
I think it's the most likely he's either being controlled by someone or that it's a clone. His face on the last page was very un-Neji-like (O.o That word is very made-up, and it sounds weird). I think it's even possible he's already dead. Maybe he got killed on his way to the medic tents. He was already weak and hurt. Maybe Zetsu somehow got inside of Neji, and in order to kill Zetsu, they would also have to kill Neji. And maybe they will. Whatever it is, it seems really unlikely Neji just suddenly turned evil for no apparent reason. And I really got a feeling he's gonna die... My poor Neji!!! He's one of my 3 favourite characters in Naruto. One of the other two being Yamato who also looks like he's gonna die. Crap.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
05-24-2011, 11:28 PM
i have hope for them all!! especially yamato!!!!
i still believe that naruto will somehow save em!!!
YAMATO!!!

JazzJunkie4
05-25-2011, 12:21 AM
YAMATO!!!

who?:)

What The Toast
05-25-2011, 03:01 AM
I have a gut feeling Neji's gonna die. )= I guess there are some characters who have to die during this war, and right now I feel like it's going to be Neji, Yamato and Anko. Till now. I haven't read everything very carefully, so I don't know if there are any others about to die.
I think it's the most likely he's either being controlled by someone or that it's a clone. His face on the last page was very un-Neji-like (O.o That word is very made-up, and it sounds weird). I think it's even possible he's already dead. Maybe he got killed on his way to the medic tents. He was already weak and hurt. Maybe Zetsu somehow got inside of Neji, and in order to kill Zetsu, they would also have to kill Neji. And maybe they will. Whatever it is, it seems really unlikely Neji just suddenly turned evil for no apparent reason. And I really got a feeling he's gonna die... My poor Neji!!! He's one of my 3 favourite characters in Naruto. One of the other two being Yamato who also looks like he's gonna die. Crap.

This much is obvious, it is just the question of Genjutsu or a Zetsu clone.

Kreegah!!!
05-25-2011, 11:27 AM
In Part 1, back in the Chunin Preliminaries, Neji observed Shino with his "Byakugan! The All-Seeing Evil Eye!". EVIL. He is evil. Chapter 70. The establisment of Edgy Neji.

Hakkerokujuuyonshou
05-25-2011, 05:42 PM
This much is obvious, it is just the question of Genjutsu or a Zetsu clone.
XD I know, sorry.

YAMATO!!!
I hope he survives!! I kinda expect Kakashi to save him, not Naruto. Maybe. If he does get saved.