PDA

View Full Version : Inventing Characters

Dubaku
05-15-2011, 11:51 AM
What is this? Alright, I got the idea to invent some characters. I don't think Naruto Shippuden would use it, but it'd be cool if they do. Of course, I don't know if they do that type of thing. So I Photoshopped some characters based from different characters seen before. Trust me, they don't look alike though. Now, I wrote stories. I'll post them as soon as I make them below

More coming! Feel free to submit your ideas in a Reply!

Nick Tasogare
05-15-2011, 11:55 AM
So yea, one of the rules is that you can't use images from Naruto, so since that Mangekyo Sharingan Eye is there, you gotta take the picture down. You also can't post characters that are related to any people or clans from the series either.

deidara330
05-15-2011, 12:14 PM
These characters can't be used by the manga since the author has stated the major and important plot points leading up to the series' end have been worked out and he won't be adding any characters he doesn't already intend to add.

The character looks like a cross between Sai and Shikamaru.

madara'
05-15-2011, 12:47 PM
These characters can't be used by the manga since the author has stated the major and important plot points leading up to the series' end have been worked out and he won't be adding any characters he doesn't already intend to add.

The character looks like a cross between Sai and Shikamaru.
It kinda does.:eek:

Dubaku
05-15-2011, 01:08 PM
Thanks for feedback.

And can't use the Sharingan? Why? He's the son of Izuna who had that Sharingan

Nick Tasogare
05-15-2011, 01:17 PM
Thanks for feedback.

And can't use the Sharingan? Why? He's the son of Izuna who had that Sharingan

Site Rules. You can't have characters, abilities, etc. that relate back to the series. That means no Sharingan, Uchiha, Byakugan, Hyuuga, Naruto, Kakashi etc., etc.

Kreegah!!!
05-16-2011, 11:54 AM
Karin's fine, though, since not even Kishimoto cares about her...

O_o

I was about to put "j/k" in there since it matters from a copyright perspective, but we all know it's true. :lol:

Poor Karin. ;_;