PDA

View Full Version : Sessomaru and Inyasha vs. Bleachverse

The Uzamaki Clan
05-14-2011, 12:02 PM
Sessomaru has bakutsaiga which can deteriate someone with one hit and Inuyasha has meido zangetsuha which can send people to hell and dragon scaled tessaiga that can absorb an opponents blast and use their energy against them.vs bleachverse with bankai mode
Who wins?

Lone_Espada
05-14-2011, 12:08 PM
How fast is Inyasha and Sessomaru? A lot of people in Bleach move at hypersonic or supersonic. I would say they get speedblitz before they know it.

Uchiha Sora
05-14-2011, 12:49 PM
Toshiro uses Hyoten Hyakkaso? GG?

Shikamaru Nara
05-14-2011, 12:53 PM
Byakuya blitzes.

The Uzamaki Clan
05-14-2011, 01:13 PM
Sessomaru and inuyasha could move at about super sonic and sessomaru is faster than inuyasha so yeah. I think Sessomaru cuts byakuya once and byakuya dies because of his body getting deteriated and he wont be smart enough to know how to stop it. Inuyasha destroys toshiro with dragon scaled tessaiga

Uchiha Sora
05-14-2011, 05:17 PM
Sessomaru and inuyasha could move at about super sonic and sessomaru is faster than inuyasha so yeah. I think Sessomaru cuts byakuya once and byakuya dies because of his body getting deteriated and he wont be smart enough to know how to stop it. Inuyasha destroys toshiro with dragon scaled tessaiga

while many bleach characters are hypersonic/hypersonic+. Toshiro is supersonic+ as well. if inuyasha cant fly then Toshiro just casually flies in the air, and uses Hyoten Hyakkaso. everybody is frozen.

Byakuya is hypersonic and I doubt Sessomaru can avoid his bankai, which bankai ichigo could barely escape IIRC.

Or even better, everybody distracts Inu/Sesso and Toshiro uses hyoten hyakkaso.

The Uzamaki Clan
05-14-2011, 08:10 PM
no i mean like inuyasha and sessomaru takes on everyone 2 on 2 and keeps advancing plus sessomaru can fly as well and all it takes is one hit from sessomaru to kill someone. That hyoten hyakkaso gets countered by inuyasha's meido that absorbs the ice into hell and can use meido barrage that can create a barrage of black holes that absorb you to hell so while toshiro casually flies he has to dodge a bunch of meidos and that gives inuyasha enough time to use admant barrage or sessomaru uses a blast to destroy toshiro. byakuya's bankai is countered by sessomaru cuz sessomaru can also move at very high speeds nd could dodge byakuyas flowers and then sessomaru blasts byakuya or inuyasha uses windscar on byakuya cuz if ichigo's getsuga tensho got through then inuyashas windscar or admant barrage can get through and better yet inuyasha can see his opponents weakness in energy and can cut through it and destroy hitsuguya's ice and dont forget about inuyashas and sessomarus' keen smell that can sniff out when byakuyas' swords come at them

Former Crimson King
05-14-2011, 10:30 PM
aizen solos, shinji solos, yamamoto solos, urahara solos, gin solos, starrk solos, and alot of other ppl i didnt mention can kill both on their own

Uchiha Sora
05-14-2011, 10:58 PM
other than what I just stated, most people in the bleachverse would blitz

Uchiha Sora
05-15-2011, 07:11 AM
Because of Iny absorbing factor, it would have to come down to speed.

Ulq in R2, Aizen, and Gin all blitz.

They are the only ones I see winning.

....no FGT/bankai ichigo?

Shikamaru Nara
05-15-2011, 07:13 AM
Doesn't matter, Byakuya still blitzes. b:P

Former Crimson King
05-15-2011, 07:25 AM
Because of Iny absorbing factor, it would have to come down to speed.

Ulq in R2, Aizen, and Gin all blitz.

They are the only ones I see winning.

what?? all the ppl i named could beat them as well as more

Rasengan SageX5
05-15-2011, 08:56 AM
The way I see it, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru get easily blitzed before they can even draw their swords, or they caught by Byakuya's bankai and made into Swiss cheese, or turned into doggy-sicles by Toshiro using Hyoten Hyakkaso.

chidoriroar
05-15-2011, 11:53 AM
bleachverse is to much. they are to many for inuyasha and his bro