PDA

View Full Version : The Eternal PWN Quest Revives! Seven vs Naruto

Seven
05-05-2011, 04:38 PM
I am gonna use my sig pic as my character since he is smexy and epic as hell.
Starting Distance: 20 meters
Theme: The Plot to Bomb the Panhandle; A Day to Remember
Rules:
No GM

Naruto goes first and I will be using a Reaper or FullBring, one of them.

-Naruto-
05-05-2011, 04:49 PM
*Finding myself in the sometimes dull sometimes fun Karakura town, it seems there was some bombing that was going to happen. Well, I have no interest in it, but as I was walking in my spiffy Quincy outfit, it seems some nice looking guy thought I was his enemy. Ah well. Let's try talking to him...*

"I don't want any trouble...."

Seven
05-05-2011, 05:05 PM
*Finding myself in the sometimes dull sometimes fun Karakura town, it seems there was some bombing that was going to happen. Well, I have no interest in it, but as I was walking in my spiffy Quincy outfit, it seems some nice looking guy thought I was his enemy. Ah well. Let's try talking to him...*

"I don't want any trouble...."

* Strolling through Karakura Town after the Rebirth Crysis I find myself without a home or shelter as the Sereitei is gone and Las Noches is in ruin. I see this guy who is undoubtedly a Quincy by the way he is dressed. I see that he wants no trouble and I reply, "I am not here to cause any trouble but how about a match, you are a Quincy correct?" *

-Naruto-
05-05-2011, 05:30 PM
* Strolling through Karakura Town after the Rebirth Crysis I find myself without a home or shelter as the Sereitei is gone and Las Noches is in ruin. I see this guy who is undoubtedly a Quincy by the way he is dressed. I see that he wants no trouble and I reply, "I am not here to cause any trouble but how about a match, you are a Quincy correct?" *

"Indeed, but who sir are you sir?"

"In any case, let's see what we can do...."

*God stepping, I make my way around a green building, blue, red, until launching into the sky. I Then stop in the air and summon forth my bow.*

Cyl
05-05-2011, 05:36 PM
...zzzzz

Seven
05-05-2011, 05:41 PM
"Indeed, but who sir are you sir?"

"In any case, let's see what we can do...."

*God stepping, I make my way around a green building, blue, red, until launching into the sky. I Then stop in the air and summon forth my bow.*

* "You can call me, Seven."
With that I ascend into the air with a jump giving me some speed as I disappear in the blink of an eye from the ground and reappear infront of my new Quincy opponent. He draws his bow as it materializes from the Reishi in the air. Astounded I say,
"So you are a Quincy, I am quite excited actually seeing as how the last one I fought was a strong opponent. Though, that was many, many years ago my friend."
Now aching to get into it with this man I ask,
"May I get your name? I like to know who I am fighting by name and let my blade show me their hearts."
I draw my katana from my side and place it out infront of me. I only hold it with one hand as the other is held up creating a barrier around us in the air so we can't harm the civilians of this grand old town. I then exhale and give the Quincy a gaze burning for battle, smirking. *

-Naruto-
05-05-2011, 05:53 PM
* "You can call me, Seven."
With that I ascend into the air with a jump giving me some speed as I disappear in the blink of an eye from the ground and reappear infront of my new Quincy opponent. He draws his bow as it materializes from the Reishi in the air. Astounded I say,
"So you are a Quincy, I am quite excited actually seeing as how the last one I fought was a strong opponent. Though, that was many, many years ago my friend."
Now aching to get into it with this man I ask,
"May I get your name? I like to know who I am fighting by name and let my blade show me their hearts."
I draw my katana from my side and place it out infront of me. I only hold it with one hand as the other is held up creating a barrier around us in the air so we can't harm the civilians of this grand old town. I then exhale and give the Quincy a gaze burning for battle, smirking. *

"It's a pleasure Seven. People call me Shinra..and I am know as the adjustment Quincy...."

*With that, I release one arrow from my bow, as it separates into a unique pattern, in the center there are around 20 arris cluster together, while a numerous amount of arrows created a spaced circle between the original, lines of arrows trace back to the center. I quickly disperse the outer arrows to the left, right, up an down before redirecting them forward, but you shouldn't see that, as the middle circle explodes releasing smoke with the explosion (this should cover your general area in smoke). The arrows would hit straight into the smoke from all directions. However, as they are 1 meter away, they all freeze while continue extracting forward, creating blue lances that aim to harm you while you are in the smoke. From these lances shoot thousands of mini needles in random directions.

-Naruto-
05-05-2011, 05:55 PM
/on the spot name

-Naruto-
05-05-2011, 05:57 PM
To clarify, the lances become the needles that shoot outwards

(wouldn't want random lances floating in the air)

Seven
05-05-2011, 06:02 PM
"It's a pleasure Seven. People call me Shinra..and I am know as the adjustment Quincy...."

*With that, I release one arrow from my bow, as it separates into a unique pattern, in the center there are around 20 arris cluster together, while a numerous amount of arrows created a spaced circle between the original, lines of arrows trace back to the center. I quickly disperse the outer arrows to the left, right, up an down before redirecting them forward, but you shouldn't see that, as the middle circle explodes releasing smoke with the explosion (this should cover your general area in smoke). The arrows would hit straight into the smoke from all directions. However, as they are 1 meter away, they all freeze while continue extracting forward, creating blue lances that aim to harm you while you are in the smoke. From these lances shoot thousands of mini needles in random directions.

* "Pleased to meet you Shinra I look forward to this."
As his smoke bomb arrows explode and cover my area in smoke blocking my vision I simpley focus on the Reishi signiture of all of his arrows and am able to quickly react to the needles as I disappear at high speed by jumping off the very air and going back through the open gap behind me. As the needles and arrows take eachother out. *

-Naruto-
05-05-2011, 06:08 PM
"Your no fun...but, no matter my arrows are already adjusting on their own..."

*I fire an arrow a good distance to your right, as it begins to curve toasted you, but not enough to hit you.*

"Based on your actions, my arrows slowly are able to evolve in a sense, or adapt to the situation at hand. A rather helpful ability if I may say so myself...ah, it's your move Mr. Seven...."

Seven
05-06-2011, 09:49 AM
"Your no fun...but, no matter my arrows are already adjusting on their own..."

*I fire an arrow a good distance to your right, as it begins to curve toasted you, but not enough to hit you.*

"Based on your actions, my arrows slowly are able to evolve in a sense, or adapt to the situation at hand. A rather helpful ability if I may say so myself...ah, it's your move Mr. Seven...."

* "Gladly."
As the arrow curves around me I flip my sword back and slice it in half as it is torn apart instantly by my blade style. I then get a nice grip on my blade's hilt and jump from the air disappearing as I repappear behind the Quincy. I aim a slash from the upper left down to their back aiming to create a shallow laceration on his back. I jump back about 5ft and thrust the point of my katana forward as a burst of air surges forward at the Quincy aiming to thrust him forward. *

-Naruto-
05-06-2011, 09:33 PM
* "Gladly."
As the arrow curves around me I flip my sword back and slice it in half as it is torn apart instantly by my blade style. I then get a nice grip on my blade's hilt and jump from the air disappearing as I repappear behind the Quincy. I aim a slash from the upper left down to their back aiming to create a shallow laceration on his back. I jump back about 5ft and thrust the point of my katana forward as a burst of air surges forward at the Quincy aiming to thrust him forward. *

*As you appear behind me, I raise my wrist and right hand upwards as it becomes an X, easily catching your sword. I am able to god step forward to avoid the shallow laceration, and I am now looking at you. You thrust your katana at me and thus release air. I allow the air to push me back some, reliying on reishi to slow me down. I then heal my bow, damaged by your blade, by gathering reishi into the broken area. I then finish creating my bow. The casual reishi sharpens in look, the ends of the X form a > shape, and in the middle of the X is a circle big enough for my hand to grip the bar that goes down it |. The reason I need it is that my bow now vibrates at a very high speed. No need to cut off my own limbs. I take my bow, extending my right hand backwards, before flinging it back and letting my bow go with a snap of my wrist to the left, adding spin. The bow will fly like a shruriken, the possibility of cutting through your sword is resonable. However, I make it fly to your right, and as it passes, the <'s disconnect from the circle and shoot outwards while the circle explodes.*

Seven
05-07-2011, 12:25 PM
*As you appear behind me, I raise my wrist and right hand upwards as it becomes an X, easily catching your sword. I am able to god step forward to avoid the shallow laceration, and I am now looking at you. You thrust your katana at me and thus release air. I allow the air to push me back some, reliying on reishi to slow me down. I then heal my bow, damaged by your blade, by gathering reishi into the broken area. I then finish creating my bow. The casual reishi sharpens in look, the ends of the X form a > shape, and in the middle of the X is a circle big enough for my hand to grip the bar that goes down it |. The reason I need it is that my bow now vibrates at a very high speed. No need to cut off my own limbs. I take my bow, extending my right hand backwards, before flinging it back and letting my bow go with a snap of my wrist to the left, adding spin. The bow will fly like a shruriken, the possibility of cutting through your sword is resonable. However, I make it fly to your right, and as it passes, the <'s disconnect from the circle and shoot outwards while the circle explodes.*

* As the circle comes around I start spinning my katana as the wind picks up around it and blows heavily in the small area around my right side. As the circle explodes and aims to catch me in flame the wind catches it and carries it away like a shockwave. It doesn't even touch my blade as I also use the wind to redirect the >'s back at Shinra, though not aiming to harm him. I give a smirk saying, You'll need more than explosions and basic attack strategies to beat my blade." *

-Naruto-
05-07-2011, 03:08 PM
* As the circle comes around I start spinning my katana as the wind picks up around it and blows heavily in the small area around my right side. As the circle explodes and aims to catch me in flame the wind catches it and carries it away like a shockwave. It doesn't even touch my blade as I also use the wind to redirect the >'s back at Shinra, though not aiming to harm him. I give a smirk saying, You'll need more than explosions and basic attack strategies to beat my blade." *

*I throw out two seele schneiders attached on a string of reishi that hardens in front of me, to keep the schneiders airborne. I toss a ginto at them, as it creates a red barrier that's transparent. The explosion should easily be blocked, and as the se composed projectiles fly towards me, the wall changes them into reishi as I absorb them on top of my pointer finger and my middle finger, I even absorb the wall into this condensed ball of energy, but I grab my schneiders and store them.*

"Its not going to be easy to beat me either, and my arrows are already creating a slow resistance to the wind...this should be fun..."

*With that, I point the ball of energy at you, saying "Cero..." and a cero is fired, far stronger than a normal one (aprox. A special cero)*

"It's sad, I can use a mock cero, and it can be better than the original...."

-Naruto-
05-07-2011, 03:09 PM
Look at my character thread for my guy's appearance.

Seven
05-07-2011, 03:27 PM
I'll counter tomorrow, I'm getting my men ready for a scramble battle in KHR.

-Naruto-
05-07-2011, 03:36 PM
Sounds good