PDA

View Full Version : american idol

EvL j3st3r
05-04-2011, 07:07 PM
I'm sure I'll take some bashing for this but whatever. I love the show. Haley for the win! (but only bc Casey is gone)

Ino's Girl
05-04-2011, 07:10 PM
I want Haley to win too because of her singing but also cuz she's got my name xD

EvL j3st3r
05-04-2011, 07:28 PM
well at least your not one of those teenage girls that are screwing up the competition by repeatedly voting for the male contestant they have a crush on. It's supposed to be a damn singing competition.

Ino's Girl
05-04-2011, 07:31 PM
I always want one of the girls to win. Last year, i wanted that girl to win but that guy won. She was a better singer if you ask me.

Cloukora
05-04-2011, 07:39 PM
what I noticed about that show, I don't ever see the person that won, make anything out of that, but instead I see the people that LOST get record deals and such

Jakropha
05-04-2011, 07:42 PM
what I noticed about that show, I don't ever see the person that won, make anything out of that, but instead I see the people that LOST get record deals and such
Michael Grim... I want your new album...
You get your ass out of Jerry Springers pimp room and MAKE MUSIC!!

EvL j3st3r
05-04-2011, 07:42 PM
@ino's girl......mmmmmmmmmmm...I don't know. They were both great to me. I didn't care which of them won, I just wanted them both to get to the finale. Crystal had the best run overall bc she was so awsome from the beginning but Lee by far had the most growth through the season. And his version of Halleluja was the best performance on idol to date (in my opinion) so they pretty well evened out for me. I couldn't even vote.

Vivi
05-04-2011, 07:43 PM
I prefer the German Version.

Can hardly wait for the Final on Saturday.
http://thomaslachetta.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/sarah-engels_vs_pietro-lombardi_finale-dsds-2011.jpg?w=450&h=337
Gosh they can hardly be any different from each other.

Jakropha
05-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Punk boy having Braces Vivi....

Memitim
05-04-2011, 07:46 PM
It sucked after season 5. Just saying

EvL j3st3r
05-04-2011, 07:47 PM
That's not really the case but I see what you're saying. A lot of the winners don't get like Mega Super Star big but they still all do well. Taylor Hicks is probably the most unsuccessful winner and he still made like 350k or something like that last year. But Kelley Clarkson, and Carey Underwood won the show and they are a very big deal.
I prefer the German Version.

Can hardly wait for the Final on Saturday.
Haven't seen it. I don't think I have the option of viewing in my area.

Ino's Girl
05-04-2011, 07:51 PM
I didn't like that they eliminated Stefano :(

Jakropha
05-04-2011, 07:51 PM
That's not really the case but I see what you're saying. A lot of the winners don't get like Mega Super Star big but they still all do well. Taylor Hicks is probably the most unsuccessful winner and he still made like 350k or something like that last year. But Kelley Clarkson, and Carey Underwood won the show and they are a very big deal.
Dude, he got parodied... By Weird Al...

Everybody knows this fact, you are not cemented in the music biz, unless youve been OFFICALLY parodied by Weird Al... Here it is
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_U377vst5o) What didnt Lady Gaga get about that :lol:

Im waiting for a Justin Bieber parody... only of course the puke will take it as an insult... b#(

Jonesy
05-04-2011, 07:54 PM
I didn't like that they eliminated Stefano :(

Stefano was horrible.

James for the win.

Vivi
05-04-2011, 07:54 PM
Punk boy having Braces Vivi....

An?It's not a styling contest.
Pietro is easily one of the best Entertainers and Performers I ever saw in a Casting Show and he is doing nothing apart from being himself.
"There is nobody like Pietro Lombardi"
100% true.
You won't find anyone else like him on this Planet.

Not even mentioning Sarah.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr_jZiQpVnI

Which on a note is regarded as one of her not so great Performances.

Ino's Girl
05-04-2011, 07:57 PM
Stefano was horrible.

James for the win.

No, he wasn't. I loved his performances.

Jakropha
05-04-2011, 07:59 PM
An?It's not a styling contest.
Pietro is easily one of the best Entertainers and Performers I ever saw in a Casting Show and he is doing nothing apart from being himself.
"There is nobody like Pietro Lombardi"
100% true.
You won't find anyone else like him on this Planet.

Not even mentioning Sarah.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr_jZiQpVnI

Which on a note is regarded as one of her not so great Performances.
America DOES NOT have talent...

Case and point, [I dont even have to state it all]

Vivi
05-04-2011, 08:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kVR4RnU2-g

27,000 Fans caused the Autographing Session to be cancelled cause they were outta control.
Countless injured and unconsciouss.

Well I blame it mostly on Sebastian for basically being Justin Bieber.http://content4.promiflash.de/article-images/w500/sebastian-wurth-dsds-2011-so-performt-er-bei-der-ersten-mottos-show.jpg

LMAO when he was out RTL was bombed by Fans who accused them of Conspiring his elimination.XD

EvL j3st3r
05-04-2011, 08:03 PM
No, he wasn't. I loved his performances.Well pretty much from the top 11 down.....I say everyone of them is great for their style of music. That's not to say I'm a fan of all of them but it's simply due to my music preference. Stefano is very talented and had one of the best voices. But with the competition around him...I say his exit came at the appropriate time. I think the talent is distributed much better this year than the past few seasons where there was just one or two contestants miles ahead of everyone else. From the top 11 down it's been a pretty stiff competition.

Jonesy
05-04-2011, 08:46 PM
No, he wasn't. I loved his performances.

Yes, you loved his performances.

It doesn't mean the rest of America has to agree with you. ;)

Ino's Girl
05-04-2011, 08:47 PM
Yes, you loved his performances.

It doesn't mean the rest of America has to agree with you. ;)

eff you, Jonesy xD jk

EvL j3st3r
05-05-2011, 02:05 PM
/bump. so far it's a tie between Haley, James, and American Idol sucks.........I'm loosing faith in humanity.:|