USSJ
05-04-2011, 11:53 AM
and go right to shippuden?

Seven
05-04-2011, 12:00 PM
Yes..

sharingangirl
05-06-2011, 02:02 PM
After Naruto ask Jiraiya to train him for two years. all the fillers are before he leaves so, definately you can skip the fillers. I did so...

Hakkerokujuuyonshou
05-10-2011, 06:00 PM
Yes. I hate the fillers. They'll mess up the actual storyline for you. Confuse you. Control you. Get into your head and manage to make you not like Naruto anymore! They manipulate!! b~( ...Okay, it's not THAT bad.
But, seriously, don't watch them.

Seven
05-10-2011, 06:02 PM
The last one is terrible.

Hakkerokujuuyonshou
05-10-2011, 06:08 PM
The last one is terrible.

You mean the one with the weapons? Or the last one in shippuden? =)

Sai's brother
05-10-2011, 06:09 PM
Yes....times infinity.........to the 999th power

Seven
05-10-2011, 06:12 PM
The Village of Artisans Arc.

Hakkerokujuuyonshou
05-10-2011, 06:15 PM
The Village of Artisans Arc.

I think that's the one with all the annoying weapons... Thanks!

Seven
05-10-2011, 06:15 PM
Indeed, thought the Arc with Raiga was pretty good.

Uchiha Sora
05-10-2011, 06:16 PM
Well I watched the filler when I was like 8. At that time I was blinded by how wtfamazing naruto is so...
1) I didn't care
2) I didn't know what filler was
3) I didn't know shippuden existed. If shippuden was out at the time...
4) I didn't know the manga goes ahead of the anime
5) I didn't know those 100 or so eps were of no importance
6) I liked the fillers actually o_O. I like most filler in anime, especially One Piece but i HATE bleach filler.

But if you DO skip them, ur not missing anything special. But when i know something is filler I tend to skip it :O lol. Like in One piece i skipped eps 134-144 cuz i just wanted to see Luffy GO TO THE SKYYYYYY :D

Hakkerokujuuyonshou
05-10-2011, 06:31 PM
What I don't like about fillers:
1. First of all, they aren't nearly as good as the regular series.
2. Second of all, they make stuff happen they shouldn't be allowed to. For example, they make Naruto "become" the Kyuubi for not much of a reason. And even if the reason was good, they shouldn't do that. They add information about already existing characters. I don't even know if they ask permission for all of that to Kishimoto. They make Naruto care for their own made-up lame characters as much as he cares for Sasuke or Gaara...etc.
3. The ones who make them don't TELL the viewers it's FAKE! The viewers who have never read the manga thus don't know it's not part of the actual story.
4. Some of the things they do make no sense whatsoever: Lee's "chakra" gets absorbed!

Kunoichi
05-10-2011, 06:43 PM
I say go against the nay sayers, watch the filler.

At the very least it will teach you to appreciate the actual cannon that much more.

usaboy
05-25-2011, 03:18 PM
Yeah!!! I skipped the original one but still make sence

Rasengan SageX5
06-18-2011, 08:52 PM
Some of the fillers aren't that bad. If your favorite character is someone who doesn't get a lot of screen time, its pretty nice to see them get some decent fights and development even if it doesn't effect the canon story. For example, Hinata was already my second favorite character, but the filler arc where Naruto went with Team 8 to catch the beetle that could sniff out Sasuke, her fight at the end to protect her friends made me like her twice as much because it was totally awesome. There were also some really cute Naru/Hina moments in that arc and others.

Lil Kis
07-11-2011, 10:57 AM
I asked this same question in the Naruto Shippuden forums

Taker369
07-11-2011, 11:06 AM
skip the filler its not really even an arc its just random episodes

Narutodude234
07-11-2011, 11:33 AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! skip the filler they don't follow the Main story

deidara#1
07-11-2011, 11:43 AM
Well I watched the filler when I was like 8. At that time I was blinded by how wtfamazing naruto is so...
1) I didn't care
2) I didn't know what filler was
3) I didn't know shippuden existed. If shippuden was out at the time...
4) I didn't know the manga goes ahead of the anime
5) I didn't know those 100 or so eps were of no importance
6) I liked the fillers actually o_O. I like most filler in anime, especially One Piece but i HATE bleach filler.

But if you DO skip them, ur not missing anything special. But when i know something is filler I tend to skip it :O lol. Like in One piece i skipped eps 134-144 cuz i just wanted to see Luffy GO TO THE SKYYYYYY :D
I did the same exact thing. The only reason I found out about shippuden and how far it was in Japan was because I missed an episode on Disney XD and went online to watch it. I then saw that I was about 100 episodes behind. I felt so stupid.

UsedToBeTogether
07-11-2011, 02:06 PM
I say dont skip them but you arent missing anything but i say dont if you really love Naruto

SasoriMine4Eva
08-01-2011, 12:39 PM
No some of them are really cool but if you do, you not missing anything

Chiku
08-01-2011, 12:53 PM
bluntly, yes, fillers suck, there are a few good ones bt those are hard to come by...>.>

McFly
08-01-2011, 02:36 PM
No, if you want be a know all of everything Naruto you'll watch it. If not you'll save yourself the boredom of sitting through some of which are horrible. I did however enjoy the Hinata and Naruto one. OTP ftw!

Lil Kis
12-17-2011, 06:23 PM
So do you recommened me to skip the filler? When does the filler start in Naruto? I have the first two parts of season 1 on dvd. Is there any filler in those? thanks

XxSharinganxX
12-17-2011, 09:04 PM
Look, the filers aren't important but you should still watch them. They are fun and exciting, and if nothing else, they are extending the story.

i want to be a ninja
02-03-2012, 12:10 PM
i dont think you should skipp them i didnt because there were alot of improtant things that happened in the fillers alot of amotion!!!! you should watch them !! you might miss something that is reall important !! :DD

i want to be a ninja
02-03-2012, 12:11 PM
hey also the filler with kakashi is the best lol hes soooo funny!!

tsuki
02-03-2012, 01:48 PM
you might miss something that is reall important !! :DD
they are fillers. They don't count. So you don't miss anything by not watching them.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
02-03-2012, 02:04 PM
i dont think you should skipp them i didnt because there were alot of improtant things that happened in the fillers alot of amotion!!!! you should watch them !! you might miss something that is reall important !! :DD
there are very toching fillers, and some do actually have meaning
but ya..the do not follow the storyline, they are more like side stories
hey also the filler with kakashi is the best lol hes soooo funny!!

yess!~ kakashi fillers are the best~ except shippuden ep 191.................(fuuuuuu..i had to search that ep up again..and saw that pic i wanted to forget!!! felt like punching my comp screen....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! )*sigh...*deletes from memory again

i want to be a ninja
02-03-2012, 02:37 PM
there are very toching fillers, and some do actually have meaning
but ya..the do not follow the storyline, they are more like side stories

yess!~ kakashi fillers are the best~ except shippuden ep 191.................(fuuuuuu..i had to search that ep up again..and saw that pic i wanted to forget!!! felt like punching my comp screen....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! )*sigh...*deletes from memory again

oohh k well the firt time i started watching i never even knew there were fillers i though they were all i the story line lol but now i know!! and does something bad happen in 191?`:|

RasenganMaster21
07-25-2012, 09:38 AM
Skip them but then if you ever watch Naruto through again watch them. Thats what i did and at the point it was something new and good