PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Kishi's Aim To Make Naruto Stronger Than Rikoudo Sennin

kalmeast
05-03-2011, 07:43 PM
If Naruto Defeats Madara By Himself, Then The Outcome Is Absolute -

Madara Is At Least Stronger Than Nagato Now...
Perhaps Even Closer To 1/2 The Sennins' Power

If Tobi Goes Ahead With The Psuedo 8 & 9 Tail Chakra, Then At Least The Bijuu Revival Would Be Stronger Than 1/2 The Original Bijuu Strength.

If Madara Jinchurikifies Himself, That'd Mean, He's Stronger Than The Juubi And Stronger Than 1/2 Rikoudo's Original Strength. If Naruto Is Able To Defeat Madara In Jinchirikable Form, That'd Mean, Naruto Is Stronger Than Madara Who Is Stronger Than 1/2 Rikoudo... If Naruto Is So Close To Being Equal To RS, Then Why Hesitate To Make His Better

I'm Trying To Fall Asleep Here. I'm Just Blabin', Somwhat...What Gives, It's My Birthday Afterall!!!

panda-sensei
05-09-2011, 07:21 AM
i agree

Jakropha
05-09-2011, 10:24 AM
Happy Birthday you member of the month you ;)

JazzJunkie4
05-09-2011, 12:52 PM
I think no one will be satisfied if naruto does not surpass the SSP

Parak111
05-09-2011, 03:17 PM
No matter what, I don't think Naruto can defeat Madara alone. A lot of people are saying this and I think so too: Naruto will defeat Madara by teaming up with Sasuke or something similar. It just makes much more sense to me.

kalmeast
05-09-2011, 06:18 PM
Happy Birthday you member of the month you

@Jakropa...thank you.

No matter what, I don't think Naruto can defeat Madara alone. A lot of people are saying this and I think so too: Naruto will defeat Madara by teaming up with Sasuke or something similar. It just makes much more sense to me.

True...I dont think Naruto Can defeat Madara alone. Here is my current prediction...Kishi has to make both sasuke haters and fans satisfied in a way.

Sasuke returning to Konoha is too obvious and weak.
Sasuke never changing till he dies will make all the effort and philosophy of naruto not giving up worthless. So it's gotta be a win-win situation.

I think that Sasuke will change all right but he needs to die.

So I predict that when sasuke changes on this battle field getting to the point of death, he will transfer all of his power to Naruto...And Because Naruto already Possesses Itachi's Uchiha gift/gene, the transfer should be easy and Instant.

This is the one way Naruto can become stronger than madara and at equal level with Rikoudo Sennin... Sasuke Will Give His Powers To Naruto.

Munstaah
05-09-2011, 11:52 PM
Without the tailed beast I'm not sure Madara would be stronger than Nagato. Naruto defeated Pain yes, but he didn't finish off Nagato. His defeat against Pain come after Pain had just battled the strongest village and some of the strongest ninja in the manga, and then used one of the strongest jutsu in destroying the entire village. That is a huge amount of chakra and stamina.

That said I think Naruto's current level is probably more level with Nagato's own; maybe even higher - we've not seen his new powers in full yet. No doubt Naruto will one day be a lot stronger than even Nagato, considering his young age.

nightwolf613
05-10-2011, 06:32 AM
@Jakropa...thank you.

True...I dont think Naruto Can defeat Madara alone. Here is my current prediction...Kishi has to make both sasuke haters and fans satisfied in a way.

Sasuke returning to Konoha is too obvious and weak.
Sasuke never changing till he dies will make all the effort and philosophy of naruto not giving up worthless. So it's gotta be a win-win situation.

I think that Sasuke will change all right but he needs to die.

So I predict that when sasuke changes on this battle field getting to the point of death, he will transfer all of his power to Naruto...And Because Naruto already Possesses Itachi's Uchiha gift/gene, the transfer should be easy and Instant.

This is the one way Naruto can become stronger than madara and at equal level with Rikoudo Sennin... Sasuke Will Give His Powers To Naruto.

Interesting theory. To me lately, the manga doesn't come quickly enough. I've still been wondering what Itachi gave him in this "gift". I always assumed it was something to counter Sasuke's Uchiha powers. What you purpose is an interesting twist....to think Itachi thought so far ahead.