PDA

View Full Version : Naruto RPG

obitobi
07-07-2009, 07:56 PM
:!:PLZ MAKE PEOPLE!:!:

I may be a newbie on here but please play this! Make a character, thier specialty can be Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, or Taijutsu. Please have at least one rival and special weapon.

:!:DESPRATE:!:

once we have 4 people, we can start.

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-08-2009, 07:28 AM
if ur desperate, than fine

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-08-2009, 08:01 AM
name:Tori Tenzou
appearance: long brown/orangish hair, green eyes, fair skin, yellow and green short sleeve shirt, black shorts, brown shoes, feather bracelet, and a good luck charm necklace.
specialty:genjutsu
chakra nature: wind and water
signature move(s): genjutsu: fiery hell, thorned death, chained torture. summoning jutsu: 1,000 bird aerial assult, bird mirage, feather storm, feathered replenish, bird bomb: fatal beak, twin bird dive bomb, and feather barrier.
personality: A tough chunin, Tori prefers to do things alone but will accept help. An adept genjutsu user, she uses ninjutsu to distract her opponent, and may resort to taijutsu to prove her point. The genjutsu she uses tortures and/or kills the opponent in another world. She can be very kind and helpful, but insult her, her friends, or her family and you will not live to see another day. Optimistic in most situations, she will protect her team even if it costs her her life.
rivals: none yet
weapon(s) poisoned shuriken, poisoned kunai knives, dagger in boot, bow and poisoned arrows, and two poisoned swords.
history: At age four, her parents started to train her using poisoned weapons. She cut herself many times and her parents cured her from the poison. At age five she perfected using poisoned shuriken and kunai knives, and she started using swords. She was quickly effective with that and started to train herself to use bows. Tori learned very quickly and her parents taught her at age six how to use genjutsu. She failed at first, but at age eight her genjutsu was effective enough to collapse her twelve year old brother. She developed her own genjutsu. When she had made her third genjutsu at age ten, her parents trained her to summon birds. She summoned only small birds at first, but at age 13 she was able to summon birds big enough to ride on. At age 14, her parents and older brother went to war and never returned. Now, at age 15, she protects her friends and the name of her old family by doing the best she can. She hasn't fallen for anyone, while she is a social outcast among girls and fits in best with guys.

I will update this if anyone else joins

Shiori
07-08-2009, 08:57 AM
I'm new too. But I do have a character.

Name:Momoko(Momo) Takeda

Appearence:Long black hair pulled into a ponytail, violet eyes, extremley pale skin. Waers black shorts and a black short sleeve top.Has fishnet sleeves up to wrist under top. Has a necklace that she never takes off.

Specialty: Genjutsu
Special moves:New moon madness.(Sends victim into a pit of eternall darkness driving them to the brink of insanity)
Full moon execution.[ Sends victim to where there is nothing but light. It causes them to go blind before it kills the victim by hitting all the vital organs at once]
Can summon wolf to aid her when needed. Besides genjutsu Momo usually uses Taijutsu.

Personality: Mostly nice but there is a mean side to her. Never gives up and fights for what she belives in. She loves her friends and will protect them with her life. Also loves dogs. Can be very sarcastic. Doesn't get along with girls very well. Really hates girly girls. Has a major sweet tooth. Once she gets sugar in her system she goes insanley hyper.

No rivals at the moment

Weapons: Katana

Background: Momo had always had great potential to be a good ninja. Her sister had become jealous abou how they always ignored her and spent every moment with Momo. So one day when Momo was 11 she killed the whole family and blamed it all on Momo. Momo was then forced to leave the village. She knows her sister was the one that did it but harbors no hatred for her somehow. She usually stays at one place for a few years then moves on. Shes currently at a new village and hopes that this village will be her new permanent home.

Well thats about it so yeah..........

obitobi
07-08-2009, 09:26 AM
my character:

Name:Kama Yuchi
specialty:taijutsu
Weapon:linked twin blades
Jutsu:sword current*, flame slash**, storm gale***, demon thunder****, fire style: toad flame bombs
Nature:Fire, Lightning
no rival as of now
bio: An anbu black ops at age 10, exiled for killing one of his own. Now scours the forests, also a part time bounty hunter. He usually carries kunai on his right arm. Short spiky hair, like garra, but black. Black pants with a silver chain latched onto the pockets. Wears a slightly singed leaf chunin jacket.

That's my guy.
*send shockwaves of electricity to the opponent.**surges fire through swords and lashes out.***creates a mini tornado and spins through it like a top.****like zabuza's demon slash, only that he sends out an electric bolt.

oh, thanks for joining you two.:)

Sene Getsuei
07-13-2009, 12:11 PM
Can i Join?

Name: Sene
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Weapon: A long sword that has a posion blade and her Wolf which she has to summon.

No rival for now

Justu: Nature style - Wind, and Fire.
Bio: She has sakura's Shippuen hair style except it has 2 long black peices in it her eyes are blue and green, she was thrown out of the Sand went to the leaf, her best friend is Naruto and Kiba. She likes to backtalk Sensei's and has her own way of doing things. She lives by herself becase her parents were both murdered a long time ago. she has a 5 tailed wolf sealed inside of her. She's also very rebellious and gets in trouble a lot...

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-13-2009, 04:36 PM
ok so who is rivals? this sounds fun, and im thinking of choosing Shiori's character

obitobi
07-13-2009, 07:10 PM
anybody can join!

obitobi
07-13-2009, 07:14 PM
we can start now, so if you wanna start your story right now, go ahead. You can intertwine stories together that is if you have permission of the person you want to go into. please mail them on this website. do not do it on the forum. thank you!

and when you do a rouge mission, you get rouge points. helping kama will give you these. if you have enough, you can go rouge.

obitobi
07-14-2009, 07:26 PM
*walks into a small house.*
"Nambu, come here kitty kitty!"
*Small cat with two tails hops on his lap*
"Never thought you would come home! Mew!"
*Wipes blood on hands on chair*
"ewww!"
"Nambu, I'm gonna be gone for a couple of days. Dont claw at the furniture."
*Makes a tori hand sign and dissapears.*
"Aww! But he just got home!"

My mission is to assassinate the Raikage.
My goals may seem unclear
But in time you will find me.

obitobi
07-16-2009, 09:16 AM
ok so who is rivals? this sounds fun, and im thinking of choosing Shiori's character
If u are still in, you can start a mission now.
reply with the mission you want to take.:
S rank: Come with Kama to assassinate raikage.
C rank: Get intel on bandit bosses hideouts.
D rank: babysit for a child.(has a funny conversation)

just reply with the mission you want, and I will give you mission info.

obitobi
07-16-2009, 09:19 AM
I'm new too. But I do have a character.

Name:Momoko(Momo) Takeda

Appearence:Long black hair pulled into a ponytail, violet eyes, extremley pale skin. Waers black shorts and a black short sleeve top.Has fishnet sleeves up to wrist under top. Has a necklace that she never takes off.

Specialty: Genjutsu
Special moves:New moon madness.(Sends victim into a pit of eternall darkness driving them to the brink of insanity)
Full moon execution.[ Sends victim to where there is nothing but light. It causes them to go blind before it kills the victim by hitting all the vital organs at once]
Can summon wolf to aid her when needed. Besides genjutsu Momo usually uses Taijutsu.

Personality: Mostly nice but there is a mean side to her. Never gives up and fights for what she belives in. She loves her friends and will protect them with her life. Also loves dogs. Can be very sarcastic. Doesn't get along with girls very well. Really hates girly girls. Has a major sweet tooth. Once she gets sugar in her system she goes insanley hyper.

No rivals at the moment

Weapons: Katana

Background: Momo had always had great potential to be a good ninja. Her sister had become jealous abou how they always ignored her and spent every moment with Momo. So one day when Momo was 11 she killed the whole family and blamed it all on Momo. Momo was then forced to leave the village. She knows her sister was the one that did it but harbors no hatred for her somehow. She usually stays at one place for a few years then moves on. Shes currently at a new village and hopes that this village will be her new permanent home.

Well thats about it so yeah..........
you can start missions now.

B rank: Gain intell (with whoever joins in this mission) on bandit chief's hideouts.
S rank: help kama on mission. you will get rouge points.
d rank: study in the academy.

obitobi
07-16-2009, 09:24 AM
Can i Join?

Name: Sene
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Weapon: A long sword that has a posion blade and her Wolf which she has to summon.

No rival for now

Justu: Nature style - Wind, and Fire.
Bio: She has sakura's Shippuen hair style except it has 2 long black peices in it her eyes are blue and green, she was thrown out of the Sand went to the leaf, her best friend is Naruto and Kiba. She likes to backtalk Sensei's and has her own way of doing things. She lives by herself becase her parents were both murdered a long time ago. she has a 5 tailed wolf sealed inside of her. She's also very rebellious and gets in trouble a lot...
you can start missions:
B rank: defeat rain ninja guarding outposts in our land.
C rank: stop punks in city from breaking stone faces.
S rank: join kama in raikage assassination.

Clifford
07-21-2009, 07:58 AM
Name:Kiri Rutile

Speciality:Average taijutsu and ninjutsu

Weapon:Black Katana with japanesse word(meaning fire is my friend)

Chakra:Fire

Jutsu:sun strike***,Sun Cutter****
Ultimate Jutsu:Chaos Meteor*****(He jump and strike the oppenent with fire element directly)

Personality:Cold,Hot temper,sometime nice

Bio:ex-roots anbu that run away,he got a friend that run away with him but had been killed by other roots,since that he never befriend with any1 because he think a friendship will only give suffer and pain....:cry:

X__Sasuke__X
07-21-2009, 08:50 AM
Name: Akahebi

Appearence: Red haired, swirl his right cheek, brown shirt with a triangle going down by the collar which is netted, brown shorts, blue shoes (same as Naruto's), and brown eyes.

Chakra: Wind

Height: 4' 9''

Weight: 95.6 pounds

Speciality: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu

weapon: A sword, with a black, swirled grip. (Sorry, forgot what it's called.)

Jutsu: Tornado strike, Wind Style: Breezing Blizzard, Taka Slice.

Personality: Short-tempered, merciless, secretive, open-minded, cool, stubborn.

Home: Rogue

Bio: Lost his whole family at the age of 4, leaving only his brother behind (6). They left their home, the hidden sand village, and went rogue, thinking that the villagers murdered their parents. While the older brother, Kiritaka, watched over them, they were attacked by Jonin, and Kiritaka died. From that moment on, Akahebi dedicated his life to saving people who are lost or need a home.

That all I need?

obitobi
07-26-2009, 07:30 PM
Name:Kiri Rutile

Speciality:Average taijutsu and ninjutsu

Weapon:Black Katana with japanesse word(meaning fire is my friend)

Chakra:Fire

Jutsu:sun strike***,Sun Cutter****
Ultimate Jutsu:Chaos Meteor*****(He jump and strike the oppenent with fire element directly)

Personality:Cold,Hot temper,sometime nice

Bio:ex-roots anbu that run away,he got a friend that run away with him but had been killed by other roots,since that he never befriend with any1 because he think a friendship will only give suffer and pain....:cry:
you can start missions too. you are innn!
A rank: Become a chunin with other canidates.(For all of the people on this game as well)
S rank: Join kama.
D rank: Babysit with another canidate.

obitobi
07-26-2009, 07:33 PM
Name: Akahebi

Appearence: Red haired, swirl his right cheek, brown shirt with a triangle going down by the collar which is netted, brown shorts, blue shoes (same as Naruto's), and brown eyes.

Chakra: Wind

Height: 4' 9''

Weight: 95.6 pounds

Speciality: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu

weapon: A sword, with a black, swirled grip. (Sorry, forgot what it's called.)

Jutsu: Tornado strike, Wind Style: Breezing Blizzard, Taka Slice.

Personality: Short-tempered, merciless, secretive, open-minded, cool, stubborn.

Home: Rogue

Bio: Lost his whole family at the age of 4, leaving only his brother behind (6). They left their home, the hidden sand village, and went rogue, thinking that the villagers murdered their parents. While the older brother, Kiritaka, watched over them, they were attacked by Jonin, and Kiritaka died. From that moment on, Akahebi dedicated his life to saving people who are lost or need a home.

That all I need?
Yep, and here are missions:
A rank: chunin exam.
C rank: Scout outside villiage territories.
S rank: Help kama Yuchi.

obitobi
07-26-2009, 07:36 PM
you all can now do chunin exams. please contact villiage leader for details/ quote message and say name and birthdate. your characters that is.:Dthx!

obitobi
07-26-2009, 07:37 PM
missions start when you quote mission list.

dogboy22
07-26-2009, 09:30 PM
okay

Name:Narumasu

Apperance:black hair,fire red eyes:twisted:,black shirt with blood rep stripe down middle,Brown shorts,black shoes

Chakra:Hell (my own Rp style)

Height:5,5

Weight:92.4 pounds

Specialty:Ninjutsu,Taijutsu

Weapon:steel red sword with a knife hidden in the back of sword

Personality:calm,quiet,stubborn,twisted:twisted: at some times

Bio:A creature from the burning abyess called Hell sent here by Hades himself has grown to the world and isnt ready to leave just yet the reason is Unknown

okay that good enough

obitobi
07-29-2009, 05:39 PM
okay

Name:Narumasu

Apperance:black hair,fire red eyes:twisted:,black shirt with blood rep stripe down middle,Brown shorts,black shoes

Chakra:Hell (my own Rp style)

Height:5,5

Weight:92.4 pounds

Specialty:Ninjutsu,Taijutsu

Weapon:steel red sword with a knife hidden in the back of sword

Personality:calm,quiet,stubborn,twisted:twisted: at some times

Bio:A creature from the burning abyess called Hell sent here by Hades himself has grown to the world and isnt ready to leave just yet the reason is Unknown

okay that good enough
Your missions:
A rank: Leave hometown villiage
D rank: Train within the boundaries
S rank: Help kama

obitobi
07-29-2009, 05:41 PM
I think zats it, so no more joining. Sorry! If you wanna join, mail me, and I will give missions.
Oh, and plz keep playin' for those that have joined.

Grayninja
07-29-2009, 06:17 PM
This is my character.

Name:Rejan Tuymani AKA The infamous Grayninja(this is where my name came from)

Chakra:Unknown(will be revieled later)

Appearance:tall,medium built,wears a torn akatsuki cloak with a straw hat to shield face with silk hanging to hide face.(under said cloths,he has a blonde buzz cut hairstyle,wears a black tank-top with red stains and black pants.He has no cuts,scars,ect.He has a evil aroma around him but is very friendly.

Jutsu's: type style reincarnations(used in summoning)type style slashing rage(sharp thin slices of type thrown at speeds of 35 mph)type style shadow clone,type style Hinderous smash(A giant wall of type surrounds the enemy and in a swift motion,oblitherates them).

summons:undead warriors that he has killed.

Specialty:Can bend anything he touches (air,fire,water,etc)

Weapon: pouch filled with stuff like steel,sand,glass,crystals,etc.

Bio:Rejan came from a clan somewhere in The land of fire.One night a band of bandits attacked and slattered everyone.soon Rejan's house was on fire and there was no way out.Just as the house fell over him,Rejan fell on the floor and was suddenly surrounded by rocks.He couldn't believe he survived and could control rocks.He decieded he would become the greatest ninja and would destroy all evil.To do that he thought was to get help.So he join the ranks of the Akatsuki.While in training to see if he was cappable,They found that he could control ANYTHINGthat he touchs.He then was told to save the "world" he would have to capture the Tailed beasts.After years of servitude,Pain decieded to tell Rejan the Real plan.Once he knew their plan he left and decieded to either destroy the Tailed Beasts or The Akatsuki.

Ive updated my guy.

obitobi
07-30-2009, 03:36 PM
This is my character.

Name:Rejan Tuymani AKA The infamous Grayninja(this is where my name came from):)
Chakra:Unknown(will be revieled later)
Appearance:tall,medium built,wears a torn akatsuki cloak with a straw hat to shield face with silk hanging to hide face.(under said cloths,he has a blonde buzz cut hairstyle,wears a black tank-top with red stains and black pants.He has no cuts,scars,ect.He has a evil aroma around him but is very friendly.
Specialty:?
Weapon:none.All he carrys is a pouch filled with stuff(will find out in Bio)
Bio:Rejan came from a clan somewhere in The land of fire.One night a band of bandits attacked and slattered everyone.soon Rejan's house was on fire and there was no way out.Just as the house fell over him,Rejan fell on the floor and was suddenly surrounded by rocks.He couldn't believe he survived and could control rocks.He decieded he would become the greatest ninja and would destroy all evil.To do that he thought was to get help.So he join the ranks of the Akatsuki.While in training to see if he was cappable,They found that he could control ANYTHINGthat he touchs.He then was told to save the "world" he would have to capture the Tailed beasts.After years of servitude,Pain decieded to tell Rejan the Real plan.Once he knew their plan he left and decieded to either destroy the Tailed Beasts or The Akatsuki.

I will soon tell his justu's. Is this good enough?
Yes. Thank u 4 joining! And to all those else who want to join, you have to mail me on this website 4 permission!:Dthx! ohyeah, u also have missions:
A rank: Defeat a jinchuriki who at this time is fighting zetsu.
D rank: Scout territories 4 bandits.
S rank: Help Kama Yuchi kill Raikage

obitobi
07-30-2009, 03:51 PM
okay, so... yeahhh

NaruSakufluff4ever
08-18-2009, 04:36 PM
I found the thread!!!!

obitobi
08-18-2009, 04:38 PM
Horray! New rule... we keep using this thread for the missions! And Also, keep playing every body!

NaruSakufluff4ever
08-18-2009, 04:39 PM
*agreed with the rule*

obitobi
08-21-2009, 07:35 PM
Awright... just trying too keep this thing up...

Phoenix Wright
08-24-2009, 02:22 AM
Oh.. My.... Gosh... I just posted an EXTREMELY long thing, and accidentally erased it... Ok.. Then here we go again..

Oh yeah. I have a character. What of it?
I just don't register them on war system or anything, since I have no limits that way :twisted:
I have well over 200 actually. I'll pick one I've been fiddling with lately.

Name: Mend Zenaku
Hobbies: Sitting in trees, hanging out in the forest, enjoying the view, etc.
Abilities/Jutsus: Has most ninjutsu, aside from created jutsu such as Rasengan, Chidori. Can teleport, can also react/move at the speed of light, and greater. can also use space/time jutsu. Also has a bunch of self-created jutsu. Too lazy to re-type all the jutsus I just erased.
Weapons:'Smexy M1 Garand Rifle', 'Green Lightsaber'
Weapons' Abilities:I have a lot of blasts that I can emit from my rifle, too lazy to re-type, everything I'm supposedly 'too lazy' to re-type was VERY long. It also can shoot normal bullets, obviously. The lightsaber has all main force abilities, throw, choke, pulse, push, pull, lightning, and so on. My swordsmanship is epic with it, and it can cut quite anything, such as Susano'o or the thickest object, etc.
Special techniques: Can shred people's brains from the inside out by showing them their greatest fear, regret, etc. Also, Mend used space/time ninjutsu and went to the year 5928, took over the world leader and recreated the world in his image. Much has changed in that year. Can also transport to other dimensions, such as.. Naruto world, Bleach world, Human world, etc.

I feel horrible that I erased all I had written, but that's basically it. If it's too intense, tell me, I can pick a new character.

Also, can I join? XD, I didn't even ask. I'm sure I can, I'll just PM you, or seeing as you probably will be back here, please tell me here.

That's as good as I could do from deleting what I had just had.
Thanks guys = P

Also, if you need to know about Mend's jutsu, ask. I would have written it down, but seeing as it would be quite long, AND that I already wrote them in before.

obitobi
08-27-2009, 06:55 PM
okay, 1 rule tho, this thread is still getting back on its feet after a long break, so itll be a while before we start again. Im gonna pm you guys when every thing is set.

Phoenix Wright
08-31-2009, 07:42 AM
Awesome, so can I join?

sakura_blossom
08-31-2009, 07:45 AM
i wanna join

obitobi
09-02-2009, 06:14 PM
kk, u can join.