PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Moon's Eye Plan: Phase II

Namikaze_Naruto
05-02-2011, 09:10 PM
Background

Going to rehash a recent post of mine:

Even if Madara does cast IT, he will still have to deal with A, Bee, Naruto, Kabuto (assuming Oro's chakra is able to disrupt his own), Sasuke (better ocular jutsu, I would assume. Either that or keeping him as insurance against the others).

He clearly has a Phase II of the Moon's Eye Plan up his sleeve. Revive Juubi, enslave the world except the characters that are actually exciting, and then battle it without distractions. Either that or he turns the whole world against them :D

On a side note, although Naruto has only 1/2 Kyuubi chakra (for now), he still has a butt load more than either Kin or Gin. Remember, they only ate some of Kyuubi chakra, whereas he controls half. He still has a huge advantage over them, and I'm willing to bet that after he somehow gains the other 1/2 his full kyuubi chakra control will be on par with incomplete juubi.

The reason characters like Naruto etc won't be affected by Infinite Tsukiyomi are they have a counter to Genjutsu (Tailed-Beasts, Nervous system/reflexes faster than Sharingan).

As well as this, I found this tidbit online:

The members will first summon the huge "king of hell" statue. This statue has its mouth bound and eyes covered. Once they begin the technique, the mouth binding will fall away and nine spectral dragons will emerge from its mouth to strike the Jinchuuriki. This will then begin the extraction process. With the absence of Orochimaru, the process will take three straight day and nights. During this period the members will release the same exact amount of power as that of the bijuu, this synchronization will thus allow its removal. As the extraction continues, the statues eyes will open to reveal the current status of previous jinchuriki captures, with irises appearing in the eyes to apparently represent a capture.

Theory

Madara has a second stage to his plan that we don't yet know of. Without the convenience of Kabuto practically handing him the Gin/Kin bros and their kyuubi chakra, he would have had to spend more than 3 days each to seal both the eight- and nine-tails, assuming he himself has the chakra levels to sync up to them which is highly doubtful. Rushing his plan along, he must have a strategy for dealing with those not under his control when he casts the world under his illusion. I imagine this genjutsu will take a significant amount of chakra, so he will be at a lower power level facing off against Naruto with Nine-Tails, Bee with Eight Tails, Raikage's tailed beast level chakra, and Tsunade healing them.

Of course this is taking into account that neither Kabuto or Sasuke would help him. Neither truly care about him, only their own ambitions which would be fulfilled by letting them all duke it out and then cleaning up the scraps.

No idea what stage II could be, what are your thoughts?

Side Note

What if we are looking at the tailed beast chakra wrong? And by that I mean, what if the individual tailed beasts are more like different wave lengths of energy comprising a spectrum, and what is needed is each wave length to recreate the whole (albeit it would not be fully powered) as opposed to needing all the original energy to recreate the whole?

Yori
05-02-2011, 09:21 PM
Madara won't spend three days on the extraction. He said he plans on ending this "Tomorrow." So he has some type of route that would hurry up the process. He possess a little bit of the Eight Tails Chakra, and now he has some Kyuubi chakra. He can knock out two birds with one stone if he plans this right. He will need to go straight towards Bee first. Right now he is in a comfortable position right now. Also if he plans to let Sasuke join the fray then him succeeding this would be even greater.

UchiHa_AsH
05-03-2011, 11:32 AM
I guess he wouldn't need 3 days.. because as yori stated.. he said he plans on finishing it tommorow.. lol xD

Namikaze_Naruto
05-03-2011, 07:43 PM
You're right Yori, he did say he would finish it tomorrow. Which would mean he would have to do in less than a day what it took the whole of Akatsuki 3 days to do, and he will have to have as much chakra himself as the eight and nine tails in order to sync them up to Gedo. I am sure this is realistic given that he is 'a shell of his former self' which wasn't capable of defeating (in the sense of winning the battle against) Hashirama.

You missed my point. Even if he is capable of finishing it by tomorrow, he is going to need something other than past means to do so. And there is still the fact that he would need to capture and extract Bee for balance before sealing Gin/Kin, otherwise the imbalance could prove disastrous for his plan. Even Kabuto pointed out the tail of the 8-tail he currently have isn't enough. There isn't enough time for him to do any of the known methods, so he must have some other method. He will also have to deal with 8-tails and 9-tails if he is capable of casting his genjutsu as they have natural means to counter dojutsu, which means he must be willing to take the risk of fighting them as a duo now when that wasn't part of his original plan. He must have a back-up to be willing to change strategy like this.

Also, 9-celestial dragons used for sealing... 9-tails being most powerful of current bijuu.... coincidence or does 9 have a special meaning in Japanese mythology?