PDA

View Full Version : You know I typed in on youtube Osama Bin Laden is dead

Ur Mom
05-02-2011, 06:22 PM
And I came across something I didn't think I would

UnychOXj9Tg

I find several things super special about this

1) How first of all she predicted here own death so well :(
2) How she recognizes the possible later corruption of Pakistan (which's government is DEFINETELY fully corrupted now) that she was going to stop
3) For this matter how awesome she was at government
-now off of Bhutto-
4) How it's implied that Pakistan did 9/11, and really I wouldn't be surprised
5) How she says that OSAMA IS DEAD, and David Frost does not contradict that, think about it, maybe he WAS in fact killed and this current one is just a scam by Obama as a last ditch attempt for popularity. Besides, they "disposed" of his body for that matter :roll:
6) Just another reason to suspect her being killed by the FIA and its general corruption

Jakropha
05-02-2011, 06:47 PM
Wow...

Excellent find

Everybody, I dont care, he found it, REP HIM!!!

Ur Mom
05-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Wow...

Excellent find

Everybody, I dont care, he found it, REP HIM!!!
`:shock:Thanks, but it's the internet that found it, not me

Jakropha
05-02-2011, 06:57 PM
`:shock:Thanks, but it's the internet that found it, not me
You found it before the news
Its a good find ;)
Only a little while till its out and about

I just sure as hell hope someone can do better than Obama... I dont want him to get a second term... `:|

Ur Mom
05-02-2011, 07:20 PM
Dude, that WAS the news
Arabic news :lol:

Jakropha
05-02-2011, 07:48 PM
Dude, that WAS the news
Arabic news :lol:
Maybe, but THIS news probably doesnt want THAT news on the air :lol:

Danielle
05-02-2011, 07:59 PM
I remember that day she died, I was at work and I saw it on the news there. o.o She was something special.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
05-02-2011, 08:25 PM
She was a great lady T__T

Jakropha
05-02-2011, 08:27 PM
Fo'h sure

Ur Mom
05-03-2011, 07:29 AM
The world really WOULD be a better place right now...

mrsticky005
05-03-2011, 09:30 AM
And I came across something I didn't think I would

UnychOXj9Tg

I find several things super special about this

1) How first of all she predicted here own death so well :(
2) How she recognizes the possible later corruption of Pakistan (which's government is DEFINETELY fully corrupted now) that she was going to stop
3) For this matter how awesome she was at government
-now off of Bhutto-
4) How it's implied that Pakistan did 9/11, and really I wouldn't be surprised
5) How she says that OSAMA IS DEAD, and David Frost does not contradict that, think about it, maybe he WAS in fact killed and this current one is just a scam by Obama as a last ditch attempt for popularity. Besides, they "disposed" of his body for that matter :roll:
6) Just another reason to suspect her being killed by the FIA and its general corruption

I notice in the comments of the video someone posted that if Bin Laden was killed back then, then George W Bush would have milked it for all it was worth. Which would make sense...except that this video was from
2007, during Bush's SECOND term. Bush can't get re-elected a third time
so what good would Osama's death do for him? Sure maybe his approval
rating would go up but politicians usually only care about such things
if it gets them reelected. Also she said Bin Laden was murdered by
someone. Depending on who murdered Bin Laden and the circumstances this might actually be BAD REP for George W Bush. For example if the
murderer was paid by the CIA, things gets a bit complicated and it
would actually be better to NOT announce Bin Laden's death.
Even doing a burial at sea might be a bit risky especially with
Benzair Bhutto still alive and even after she dies they have to wait
a while so people don't connect the dots.

sagemaster777
05-03-2011, 10:58 AM
YhW75mz-Glk

Ur Mom
05-03-2011, 12:36 PM
I notice in the comments of the video someone posted that if Bin Laden was killed back then, then George W Bush would have milked it for all it was worth. Which would make sense...except that this video was from
2007, during Bush's SECOND term. Bush can't get re-elected a third time
so what good would Osama's death do for him? Sure maybe his approval
rating would go up but politicians usually only care about such things
if it gets them reelected. Also she said Bin Laden was murdered by
someone. Depending on who murdered Bin Laden and the circumstances this might actually be BAD REP for George W Bush. For example if the
murderer was paid by the CIA, things gets a bit complicated and it
would actually be better to NOT announce Bin Laden's death.
Even doing a burial at sea might be a bit risky especially with
Benzair Bhutto still alive and even after she dies they have to wait
a while so people don't connect the dots.

YhW75mz-Glk
:???: Lemme guess, FOX

mrsticky005
05-03-2011, 07:14 PM
:???: Lemme guess, FOX

Is that in response to the video sagemaster777 posted?

BTW I wouldn't trust FOX or any of the other news, NBC, ABC, CBS, on the matter.

Ur Mom
05-03-2011, 07:43 PM
Is that in response to the video sagemaster777 posted?

BTW I wouldn't trust FOX or any of the other news, NBC, ABC, CBS, on the matter.
Yeah

There's only one news network I trust the most. Link TV and Peace TV's news' things, but those are not 100% official. If Official, Al Jazeera UK, not even Al Jazeera Arabia, or for that matter my country's Geo or ARY news

sagemaster777
05-03-2011, 08:34 PM
No not fox

Ur Mom
05-03-2011, 08:57 PM
*gasp

mrsticky005
05-03-2011, 09:54 PM
Yeah

There's only one news network I trust the most. Link TV and Peace TV's news' things, but those are not 100% official. If Official, Al Jazeera UK, not even Al Jazeera Arabia, or for that matter my country's Geo or ARY news

Are you saying you DON'T follow these ones?

Jutsu Junkie
05-04-2011, 02:39 AM
Yah, well, a lot of people talked about him like he was dead -- it was just assumptions. If Bhutto knew he was dead, lots and lots of people would have, not to mention the evidence would have been out by now. I think it's a bunch of horse crap.

And if you think it's just Obama trying to prop up his poll numbers, you are not thinking straight. 48% a year and a half out from a presidential election that will probably feature mostly crazy candidates or other people with inherent weaknesses that also aren't incumbents is a poor reason to launch a deception on the scale being contemplated here, considering the huge downside upon discovery.

Until someone comes up with something solid (which they won't), I'm rejecting any conspiracy theories out of hand.

mrsticky005
05-04-2011, 06:08 AM
Yah, well, a lot of people talked about him like he was dead -- it was just assumptions. If Bhutto knew he was dead, lots and lots of people would have, not to mention the evidence would have been out by now. I think it's a bunch of horse crap.

And if you think it's just Obama trying to prop up his poll numbers, you are not thinking straight. 48% a year and a half out from a presidential election that will probably feature mostly crazy candidates or other people with inherent weaknesses that also aren't incumbents is a poor reason to launch a deception on the scale being contemplated here, considering the huge downside upon discovery.

Until someone comes up with something solid (which they won't), I'm rejecting any conspiracy theories out of hand.

Agreed. Except I don't trust anyone on the matter of Osama Bin Laden.

Perhaps Osama really WAS killed on May 1st. Or maybe not.
Maybe he was killed some time ago. Maybe not. Maybe he's not dead.
Maybe he is dead. In any case, we're likely to never know for sure.

and it's not like I'm thinking "Oh this MUST be a conspiracy."

No. If some kind of actual proof of Bin Laden's death was shown such as...

1. Photos
2. Videos
3. DNA (they could have possibly gotten this before his "burial")

But all we got is

IT'S CONFIRMED BECAUSE THEY SAID SO.

I'm not drinking the Kool Aid. That's all I'm saying.

Jutsu Junkie
05-04-2011, 09:56 AM
I can see that. It's a rational position. But so is mine. Further, the more people that treat his death as truth the less it matters if it's a lie -- for strategic purposes. He was already run to ground and mostly cut off from operational involvement, so even if he's still alive, the last component is convincing the enemy that he isn't. I really doubt this is some elaborate psyops regime, because of the political downside I mentioned, but even if it is I can see why they'd do it for purely national security reasons; the benefits of his actual death can be reproduced to a great degree by his fake death.

Time will tell. Remember that Bin Laden had a penchant for releasing video anytime we thought he might be dead. If months go by and we hear nothing, his death grows more convincing. Charismatic leaders like that don't just go poof into the night and stop communicating with their fanatic followers, especially when the enemy looks as though they have the upper hand.

Wooster
05-05-2011, 01:53 PM
Once again Obama screws up what is a simple matter. Putting out multiple stories and stone walling on info. Dumping into the sea makes sense EVENTUAllY but doing it immediately just adds fuel to the fire.

Bin Ladin is dead, if you want photos, check Reuters. The US was not the only ones in possession of them.

Still, I am continually astounded how the Obama administration seems to monkey up everything they do.

Ur Mom
05-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Are you saying you DON'T follow these ones?
Well OF COURSE I follow, not following multiple sides would be indoctrinating yourself, then I would be no different from those guys who only watch fox
I can see that. It's a rational position. But so is mine. Further, the more people that treat his death as truth the less it matters if it's a lie -- for strategic purposes. He was already run to ground and mostly cut off from operational involvement, so even if he's still alive, the last component is convincing the enemy that he isn't. I really doubt this is some elaborate psyops regime, because of the political downside I mentioned, but even if it is I can see why they'd do it for purely national security reasons; the benefits of his actual death can be reproduced to a great degree by his fake death.

Time will tell. Remember that Bin Laden had a penchant for releasing video anytime we thought he might be dead. If months go by and we hear nothing, his death grows more convincing. Charismatic leaders like that don't just go poof into the night and stop communicating with their fanatic followers, especially when the enemy looks as though they have the upper hand.
If anything, he was dead earlier, saying "time will tell" is unlikely IMO
Once again Obama screws up what is a simple matter. Putting out multiple stories and stone walling on info. Dumping into the sea makes sense EVENTUAllY but doing it immediately just adds fuel to the fire.

Bin Ladin is dead, if you want photos, check Reuters. The US was not the only ones in possession of them.

Still, I am continually astounded how the Obama administration seems to monkey up everything they do.
Time to research the CABINET, NOBODY blames the CABINET

mrsticky005
05-06-2011, 04:58 AM

Well if there's photos (that aren't fakes) then that works for me.

Yay! Now I don't have to be a conspiracy theorist anymore.

Wooster
05-06-2011, 06:00 AM
Well if there's photos (that aren't fakes) then that works for me.

Yay! Now I don't have to be a conspiracy theorist anymore.
There are. Type in Reuters and Bin Ladin, and I am sure you will see them.

The photos just aren't "officially" released.

Ur Mom
05-06-2011, 06:08 AM
All I can find are the pictures of around the compound and those three dead guys
Do you have a link?

mrsticky005
05-06-2011, 08:59 AM
There are. Type in Reuters and Bin Ladin, and I am sure you will see them.

The photos just aren't "officially" released.

Ok. Just knowing there are legit photos works for me.
I mean I guess there's still a slight chance that you
got bamboozled and the pics are fake but I'm too
lazy to investigate such possibilities.

Jutsu Junkie
05-06-2011, 09:45 PM
If anything, he was dead earlier, saying "time will tell" is unlikely IMO

Al Qaeda confirms bin Laden's death. (http://youtu.be/OonsBcnlzag)

Time told. We killed him, and it didn't happen "earlier." It happened over the weekend.

Conspiracy theories almost always lose. People aren't as good as you think at keeping secrets -- especially big, world-changing ones. And nobody has any proof that I'm wrong. To the contrary, in fact. We couldn't even keep our State Department cables secret, and now everyone knows we have operational stealth choppers.

bin Laden's body is week-old chum at the bottom of the Arabian Sea. End of story. I pronounce this thread dead. ;)

Ur Mom
05-09-2011, 03:02 PM
/bump

What the hell Jin, this was the same thing looking through

Jinchiruuki
05-09-2011, 03:12 PM
Didn't even know this was here..

Ur Mom
05-14-2011, 06:34 AM
Al Qaeda confirms bin Laden's death. (http://youtu.be/OonsBcnlzag)

Time told. We killed him, and it didn't happen "earlier." It happened over the weekend.

Conspiracy theories almost always lose. People aren't as good as you think at keeping secrets -- especially big, world-changing ones. And nobody has any proof that I'm wrong. To the contrary, in fact. We couldn't even keep our State Department cables secret, and now everyone knows we have operational stealth choppers.

bin Laden's body is week-old chum at the bottom of the Arabian Sea. End of story. I pronounce this thread dead. ;)
Still no real photos I can find though. Besides, it could be BS
There's a lot that've gone through the news as BS, you can't really trust them....

Ur Mom
05-15-2011, 09:55 AM
And you say conspiracy theories cannot happen, read this article (http://littlecountrylost.blogspot.com/2008/01/benazir-bhutto-omar-shiekh-murdered.html), get confused >.>"

deidara330
05-15-2011, 12:40 PM
I have a theory that they're not showing pictures of him dead because the right half of his face is blown off, rather than because he got shot in the eye.

Yeah, conspiracy theories can be correct. But when you try so hard to make a good-sounding conspiracy theory that you overlook everything that's right in front of you, you're just ignorant. For the theory that Osama Bin Laden is still alive or died earlier to be true, every government official would have to be lying about it, and you aren't going to convince me that the Republicans are lying for Obama's sake.

Ur Mom
05-15-2011, 02:53 PM
I have a theory that they're not showing pictures of him dead because the right half of his face is blown off, rather than because he got shot in the eye.

Yeah, conspiracy theories can be correct. But when you try so hard to make a good-sounding conspiracy theory that you overlook everything that's right in front of you, you're just ignorant. For the theory that Osama Bin Laden is still alive or died earlier to be true, every government official would have to be lying about it, and you aren't going to convince me that the Republicans are lying for Obama's sake.
Maybe. In America for the most part the democrat and republican usually had the same type of ideas, really it was not until the nixxon era that there came a rift. For the most part, the objective is the same even now, whether you want to believe it or not, Obama has shown that he may have been the exact same as McCain. He gives bailouts to the people that just put it behind their backs. He taxes the rich more and the poorer less, but those rich overcome that tax with a higher price and control leaving the poorer to yet again pay more, etc.

And the general flow of things in the article, it really doesn't help your article. Also, FYI, Omar Shiekh was a murderer put in jail only shortly after the supposed December death of Osama. And just read Sticky's comment

And who knows, while we're at conspiracies, we may as well throw in the scary large chance that she was assassinated by the SSI (Pakistani CIA). It's so corrupt

But, maybe I'm just an anti-government retard that may be completely off

deidara330
05-15-2011, 04:02 PM
But, maybe I'm just an anti-government retard that may be completely offIs this sarcasm?

Ur Mom
05-15-2011, 04:09 PM
Is this sarcasm?
90% yeah :lol:

deidara330
05-15-2011, 04:21 PM
90% yeah :lol:Then whatever. I'm not involved, so there's the minimal chance I'm wrong, but I know people with more intelligence and more credibility than me who wouldn't even waste their time on this, so I'm not compelled to put effort into continued disagreement that probably won't get worked out anyways.

No offense.

Ur Mom
05-15-2011, 04:24 PM
Then whatever. I'm not involved, so there's the minimal chance I'm wrong, but I know people with more intelligence and more credibility than me who wouldn't even waste their time on this, so I'm not compelled to put effort into continued disagreement that probably won't get worked out anyways.

No offense.
Mmmmm, it's true.
If one person is biased, nothing can really be done...

Jutsu Junkie
05-16-2011, 08:47 AM
Mmmmm, it's true.
If one person is biased, nothing can really be done...

Just one? Right.

The burden of proof is on you, and I haven't seen the slightest suggestion that you are bearing it successfully. Nothing would prove it to anyone who doesn't want to believe it -- not pictures, not his rotting corpse on their lawn. Rationalizations will abound for why the photos are doctored, why the corpse is just a decoy. That's how conspiracy fantasies work (I won't falsely honor them with the appellation of "theory" anymore). You have to have evidence at least as compelling as the government's -- and have as much at risk for being wrong, if you can't produce a video of bin Laden with a current news paper.

Ur Mom
05-16-2011, 09:00 AM
Just one? Right.

The burden of proof is on you, and I haven't seen the slightest suggestion that you are bearing it successfully. Nothing would prove it to anyone who doesn't want to believe it -- not pictures, not his rotting corpse on their lawn. Rationalizations will abound for why the photos are doctored, why the corpse is just a decoy. That's how conspiracy fantasies work (I won't falsely honor them with the appellation of "theory" anymore). You have to have evidence at least as compelling as the government's -- and have as much at risk for being wrong, if you can't produce a video of bin Laden with a current news paper.
My "Theory" in this case is that he died LONG AGO though.