PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: 1st Part Rating

Yori
05-01-2011, 01:05 PM
Now that the first half is done, rate how good you thought it was. Anything you thought Kishi could have done better?

Kakuzu
05-01-2011, 01:11 PM
I'm going to give the first part a...7/10.

There was too much focus on single units for long periods of time. For instance, after Zabuza was defeated by Kakashi's unit, we never heard from Kakashi's unit again.

I also wish that the White Zetsu clones had the ability to basically clone people like the in the Kisame situation. This particular ability would have wreaked havoc on the units.

The overall action wasn't too...intense. However, it is the manga and it can be difficult to follow at times...

The Kin/Gin part with Darui's unit was a total failure...

Shikamaru Nara
05-01-2011, 01:12 PM
6/10

Not enough stuff explained.

deidara330
05-01-2011, 01:25 PM
This is the list of casualties and hostages (meaning they've been captured but still remain alive or active) on both sides:

Allied Shinobi Forces:
- 40,000 generic soldiers
- Tajiki
- Atsui
- Muta Aburame
- Samui
- Anko Mitarashi
- Yamato/Tenzo

Akatsuki:
- 50,000 generic soldiers
- Shin
- Sasori
- Ibuse
- Haku Yuki
- Zabuza Momochi
- Ginkaku
- Kinkaku
- Hanzo
- Kakuzu
- Asuma Sarutobi
- Dan Kato
- Deidara
- Hizashi Hyuga

Now, the Akatsuki has clearly lost much more than the Alliance, in both its main source of power and its normal contingent of soldiers. However, for the Alliance to have a chance of winning, they have to be better. If the casualty rate were one to one, everyone on the Alliance's side would die. If it were two to one, the majority of the Alliance's forces would be dead. The Zetsu are mindless and are all capable of only the same moves, while Alliance soldiers have diversity and most are able to think for themselves. Out of Akatsuki's beginning force, only a handful had unique abilities in comparison to its larger army.

I believe that there wasn't much wrong with the first part of the war. It simply demonstrated what the war is, which is the combining of the entire world's forces against a single enemy. Nagato wanted peace to exist after periods of war, where people understood pain. However, after this war, there will be no one alive who did not personally know someone killed by the Akatsuki. The first part alone demonstrates that this war's very existance is a tragedy, but the ending gives hope that Naruto can put an end to it. All in all, seeing characters resolve personal conflicts while fighting over the fate of the world was well done, IMO. I'm looking forward to the Fourth Great Shinobi War, Part 2.

9/10, I'll give it.

king kakashi
05-04-2011, 09:25 PM
10/10
it was awesome i don't care what wasen't explained it had a huge amount of action and brought back characters we all wanted to see again

JazzJunkie4
05-04-2011, 09:48 PM
Well I enjoyed it. That's enough for me, even if some stuff was kind of predictable and or ignored. 9/10 (if ten ten died it would be an indisputable 10/10)

Jakropha
05-05-2011, 05:56 AM
Well I enjoyed it. That's enough for me, even if some stuff was kind of predictable and or ignored. 9/10 (if ten ten died it would be an indisputable 10/10)
I agree on all of it :lol:

If part 2, Tsunade dies
Im sure we would give it a 100/10

Wooster
05-05-2011, 06:47 AM
How about everything.

mrsticky005
05-05-2011, 06:54 AM
7 out of 10.

Too many fights promised that were skipped.

Zabuza vs Kakashi was just repeat.

Sai Shaft and Brotha Omoi and Kap "N Kankuro vs Sasori and Deidara was good.

Pakura and Gaki were awesome.

Gold and Silver brothers should not exist. But Darui was cool.

Mifune vs Hanzo was cool.

Tenga lives!

TheJincurukiMaster
05-05-2011, 08:58 AM
It was... ok. As people stated, way to many battles were cut off way to early. Darui vs Gin and Kin was really good. Ino-Shika-Cho vs Asuma was way to misleading. The fact that Kishi just entirely skipped the Izumo and Kotetsu vs Kakazu fight really made me mad. I was curious to see what they can actually do. And I was a little upset that we barley saw what the Gedo Mazo could do. All and all, I give the first part an 8/10. If we get to see some Sakura action in the next part, I'll be satisfied. (As long as she doesn't nearly die... AGAIN!)