PDA

View Full Version : theory#3 tengu theory

SageNaruto69
07-07-2009, 05:35 PM
i made this theory a while ago but only about 3 people saw it so here it is:

Tobi means black kite.
uchiha means fan.
in the uchiha shrine there is two tengus on the wall konoha tengu and a crow tengu.
when hidan and kakuzu went to the konoha temple there were too figures standing outside a crow like statue and a konoha tengu statue.[THOSE ARE THE 2 TYPES OF TENGU]. inside it shows the head priest before a statue that statue is the tengu king sojobo.
there is even more clues.
Madara is very close to tengu in the end.
Pain wanted to collect all the bijuu to make peace but hes dead so now madara has something up his sleave still, something about the tengu.

also madara wears a mask just like a tengu.OMG since tengu have long noses and they have a big long nose on there most cuz they have to fit their big noses wat if since there is no nose piece on the mask................madara doesnt have a ............nose? since the mask is flat. heh i got the shivers lol

BUT WAT ABOUT THE MOONS EYE PLAN IS IT RELATED TO THE TENGU?

[the people who saw this already are: vatanui aka pride and sage of six paths]

was this helpful?
any question send me an email [ PM]
Want more clues send me a email

rocketjed1
07-07-2009, 05:38 PM
so what does all this mean?

SageNaruto69
07-07-2009, 05:40 PM
any ideas that could be added to the thread?
just write them here.

any questions?
just write them here.

did u like it?
just write it here.

anything else?
just write it here.

THANKS!

SageNaruto69
07-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Just something on tobi...... Just a theory of what he could be especially with the moons eye plan thing now.

Vaan
07-07-2009, 05:47 PM
i made this theory a while ago but only about 3 people saw it so here it is:

Tobi means black kite.
uchiha means fan.
in the uchiha shrine there is two tengus on the wall konoha tengu and a crow tengu.
when hidan and kakuzu went to the konoha temple there were too figures standing outside a crow like statue and a konoha tengu statue.[THOSE ARE THE 2 TYPES OF TENGU]. inside it shows the head priest before a statue that statue is the tengu king sojobo.
there is even more clues.
Madara is very close to tengu in the end.
Pain wanted to collect all the bijuu to make peace but hes dead so now madara has something up his sleave still, something about the tengu.

also madara wears a mask just like a tengu.OMG since tengu have long noses and they have a big long nose on there most cuz they have to fit their big noses wat if since there is no nose piece on the mask................madara doesnt have a ............nose? since the mask is flat. heh i got the shivers lol

BUT WAT ABOUT THE MOONS EYE PLAN IS IT RELATED TO THE TENGU?

[the people who saw this already are: vatanui aka pride and sage of six paths]

was this helpful?
any question send me an email [ PM]
Want more clues send me a email

Not bad at all really.=D
But the thhing with the noses sound awkward...reminded me of ysopp from OP.

SageNaruto69
07-07-2009, 05:56 PM
lol ha ha usops a tengu lol