PDA

View Full Version : Naruto,Sasuke,Madara

UchihaXSasuke
04-29-2011, 01:20 PM
Hi everybody !
I didn't saw this thread so i thought it'l be nice to have what to talk

Now that both naruto sasuke and madara have new powers i think the ballance between them has changed
for those who don't know
naruto got control over kyuby and got minato's skills
sasuke got itachi's skills (mangekyou)
and madara got rinnengan

who would you think is the best

I'd say

1.Naruto :
he got control of kyuby so he haves great offence
he got his father space time ability
Naruto vs Madara
I know that naruto would win
when minato fought madara he manged to wound him
so naruto can wound him ,and with kyubi's power it would be a death strike not just a wound
but madara have's rinnengan
but we all now that naruto defeated pain so thats why naruto is better

2.Madara
best space time abilities
madara vs sasuke
sasuke can't even touch madara because he doesn't haves the speed it takes
madara haves the rinnengan so even if sasuke get the amount of speed and strenght to hit him the rinnenngan would protect him
in the end sasuke remain's without chakra and madara finishes him

3.Sasuke
Until now sasuke is the weakest
it have amaterasu and susanoo but thats all
sasuke vs naruto
sasuke haves a powerfull shield and powerfull offence but naruto haves more
sasuke's offence
Amaterasu+Susano's bow
sasuke's defence
susano+amaterasu(like when raikage lost his hand)
naruto's offence
kyuby enormous strenght+flashing speed
naruto's defence
his speed and the kyuby
when they fight
naruto can't get close enough to hit sasuke so he uses middle range abilities with kyubys chakra
to protect sasuke use susanoo
sasuke's sussanoo fires an arrow but naruto dodge easy with his speed

until now they are equal but the difference is CHAKRA
you can't compare naruto's stamina with sasuke's stamina

thats my opinion
whats yours

The_4th_Legendary_Sannin_
04-29-2011, 01:44 PM
Great post. I agree Naruto could woop Saskue and Madara could too, but here is my opinion.

1. Madara Uchiha: He has Eternal Mangekyo and he has the ability to not get hit. If he did that the whole time and just attacked when the enemy had its guard down or was tired he could win easily.

2. Naruto Uzumaki: He has 9-Tails on his side and we still haven't seen the secret power Itachi gave him so keep that in mind. He may have Sage Mode, but he can't merge with the Toads to keep it going long enough to seriously damage Madara. Naruto vs. Saskue= Saskue dead

3. Saskue Uchiha: Although I don't like him, I have to give him some credit. He wooped Orochimaru, managed to kill Danzo, killed Deidara, and managed to hold his own against Itachi (DONT START HATING ON ME, I KNOW ABOUT ITACHI NOT WANTING TO WIN). Saskue vs. Madara= Saskue dead

Thats my opinion on this whole "Naruto vs. Madara vs. Saskue" thing.

sharingangirl
04-29-2011, 02:06 PM
Remember though...Madara isn't near as powerful as he used to be, he dodges, but he can suck people up(and btw he doesn't have the chakra like in the old days to keep up the rinnegan...and sasuke has The eternal mangekyou sharingan.... Honestly, I don't think Madara is more powerful than Naruto's and Sasuke's future state (remember they are both not done training) But, I do agree that Naruto is gonna be stronger than Sasuke (DUH!) But, he can't just whoop Sasuke's butt...because there has to be a big fight... So it's not gonna be easy...But, when the series ends, I think they will try to emphasize that Naruto is more powerful that Sasuke. And though Sasuke is my fav character, I want it to be that way.

Shikamaru Nara
04-29-2011, 02:06 PM
I think this might belong in the battlegrounds but you can leave it here.