PDA

View Full Version : Cassidy and Butch

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
04-28-2011, 06:17 PM
Beside the Jesse/James/Meowth trio on Pokemon, there's Cassidy and Butch from Team Rocket. The duo is named after the outlaw Butch Cassidy. Unlike Jesse, James, and Meowth, Cassidy and Butch do their job as Team Rocket agents seriously. Cassidy tended to call Butch anything that didn't sound like his name. Like these duo or what?

Devroux
04-28-2011, 07:09 PM
No. Jesse and James are all I need save the movie villains. However, I do like how they never call Butch by his actual name. :lol:

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
04-28-2011, 07:16 PM
No. Jesse and James are all I need save the movie villains. However, I do like how they never call Butch by his actual name. :lol:
Okay. Does it mean you like Cassidy not saying her partner's name correctly and messing it up? Regardless of your answer, I like to hear your reasons.

Devroux
04-28-2011, 07:29 PM
Just whenever anyone screw up his name it's funny. I like his reaction to it. The only reason I dislike Butch and Cassidy is because they only come in for a random appearance once in a blue moon.

However, I'm not a huge fan of the Pokemon series anyway, but they're my least favorite characters.

Eli Goldsworthy
04-28-2011, 09:26 PM
I do like Cassidy and Butch. It is nice to see that Team Rocket has more members than just Jesse James and Meowth

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
05-23-2011, 09:12 PM
i like em too. i agree that it is funny how people dont say butch's name correctly
they seem smarter than jessie, james, and meowth. and giovanni trusts them more