PDA

View Full Version : What would Sasuke be like if nothing happend to his clan.

cherryflower
04-28-2011, 03:09 PM
I always wondered this. (of course the story wouldn't be as awesome if it never happend (poor sasuke) ) But Still.

Shikamaru Nara
04-28-2011, 03:13 PM
no but would Naruto be Naruto?

cherryflower
04-28-2011, 03:15 PM
Well, I guess Sasuke would be more accepting of Naruto and wouldn't try to kill him... Or try to get more power or revenge.... basically the entire story would be all messed up with no plot.

Mini-Chan
04-28-2011, 03:28 PM
We saw how he was as a kid before his clan was killed. That's how he'd be now if nothing ever happened to his clan, except he would've grown up a bit.

Sheelah
04-28-2011, 03:34 PM
In an episode where they showed Sasuke as a child with his brother, Itachi, he mentioned he would like to be a member of the Konoha Police Force...

cherryflower
04-28-2011, 04:07 PM
We saw how he was as a kid before his clan was killed. That's how he'd be now if nothing ever happened to his clan, except he would've grown up a bit.

He was so cute and happy then. :) ....wow he's an extermely differnt person now...
In an episode where they showed Sasuke as a child with his brother, Itachi, he mentioned he would like to be a member of the Konoha Police Force...

I can Imagine that.

Mini-Chan
04-28-2011, 04:22 PM
He was so cute and happy then. :) ....wow he's an extermely differnt person now...

I can Imagine that.
Yeah, I know what you mean. After losing his clan and learning the truth about Itachi he kinda lost it.

cherryflower
04-28-2011, 04:37 PM
Yeah. Heck, if I where him.... I'd be rocking back and forth in a closet talking to myself. Sasuke must be really strong to fight threw the shock but it sorta made him mature a lot faster.

Rorek
04-28-2011, 04:48 PM
He wouldn't be a butt face, for one thing.

sharingangirl
04-28-2011, 04:53 PM
Yeah. Heck, if I where him.... I'd be rocking back and forth in a closet talking to myself. Sasuke must be really strong to fight threw the shock but it sorta made him mature a lot faster.

I bet he is, they just don't show it...XD

ummm... yeah more like he was as a kid, kind, sweet, loving and he probably would have been influenced by his clan (in a bad way)
I love insane Sasuke though...he's not just emotinally unstable, but now he's also mentally unstable!!! Yay!!!! Perfect.

cherryflower
04-29-2011, 03:32 PM
I bet he is, they just don't show it...XD

ummm... yeah more like he was as a kid, kind, sweet, loving and he probably would have been influenced by his clan (in a bad way)
I love insane Sasuke though...he's not just emotinally unstable, but now he's also mentally unstable!!! Yay!!!! Perfect.

Yes, without that he wouldn't be the Sasuke we know and love. :twisted:

rainbowrazor
05-01-2011, 02:06 PM
It would be boring because Sasuke is one of the main points of Shippuden

Kunoichi
05-01-2011, 02:25 PM
obviously he would be neji :roll:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
06-10-2011, 08:33 AM
I would like to think that he would have been a less depressing character, even if not his whole clan were to die would probably have been at least better, not all the Uchiha were in on that, whole secret coo, to put up one of their own as Hokage, I would have liked for those that were more innocent in that situation, to have been spared.