PDA

View Full Version : sex

jesse uzumaki
04-22-2011, 11:47 AM
start debating about sex

when is the right time to have sex?
when should you lose virginity both men and women?
do you believe you should have sex only until you get married?
do you believe in abstenice?
unprotected sex vs protected sex (condom or no condom)
do you think this world is obsessed with sex?

let the debate begin.

Nick Tasogare
04-22-2011, 11:49 AM
Sex means six in latin

jesse uzumaki
04-22-2011, 11:50 AM
Sex means six in latin
lol I figured.

let's really debate about sex though.

Sai's brother
04-22-2011, 11:54 AM
start debating about sex

when is the right time to have sex? Depends where in the world you live
when should you lose virginity both men and women? When it's legal, for your age in the area you live
do you believe you should have sex only until you get married? Well depending where you live you might not be able to get married ][talking about same-sex couples) so no
do you believe in abstinence? Well it is real so yes.
unprotected sex vs protected sex (condom or no condom) Never did it. But unprotected makes it easier to get STDs....
do you think this world is obsessed with sex? Yeah

let the debate begin.

Bold^

Kimimaro Kaguya
04-22-2011, 12:03 PM
sexx hell yeah!!!!! wooo!

jesse uzumaki
04-22-2011, 12:09 PM
Bold^
I agree some of the stuff you said but on the part where you said that you can only lose you virginity depending where you live I disagree even when you have countries who say by law you can only have sex when you are married many people still have sex when they feel like it.

Sai's brother
04-22-2011, 12:12 PM
/makes sure i didn't misread

kakashi uzumaki
04-22-2011, 12:14 PM
There is no "Real Answer" to this since everyone lives in different places therefore we were not raised believing the same thing therefore we all have different opinions.
Just saying in accordance to the prophesy.

Ur Mom
start debating about sex

when is the right time to have sex? Really when you think you have someone worthy of having it with. You shouldn't want to have sex just in order to HAVE SEX, but rather be more love-oriented, I know, sounds mushy gushy
do you believe you should have sex only until you get married? Not necessarily. For example, college, you can almost guarantee the first person you have sex there with that you don't really know will leave you
do you believe in abstenice? Meh
unprotected sex vs protected sex (condom or no condom) I can't say anything about pleasure not in that field yet, but what I can say is that you might want to use a condom
do you think this world is obsessed with sex? Yes, so much `|(

let the debate begin.
In red

jesse uzumaki
There is no "Real Answer" to this since everyone lives in different places therefore we were not raised believing the same thing therefore we all have different opinions.
Just saying in accordance to the prophesy.
this !!!!!!!! i agree with this.

jesse uzumaki
04-22-2011, 12:17 PM
In red
I agree but what I am concern is this world has come too I mean have you notice this world believe in espicially here in the US that it should be a embarrasment if you still virgin at 18 or older? I think that stupid to be honest people should have sex when whatever age that want to lose there virginity but a embarassment i think it is taken it to far. have you also notice how many teens are trying to lose there virginty before at the age of 18.

Kazumi Saitama
04-22-2011, 12:27 PM
When is the right time to have sex?

I personally believe the right time to have sex is when the individual is comfortable with the idea of having sex with another person. Meaning, they are mentally prepared and will not regret their decision later on. There is no specific age, though most people prefer to be a little older before performing sexual acts. Sex is a completely healthy and natural act, however older people tend to realize and understand the consequences of having sex verses a younger individual.

When should you lose virginity both men and women?

Same as above.

Do you believe you should have sex only until you get married?

Not at all. If you are comfortable with sex and the person you plan on having sex with, go for it.

Do you believe in abstinence?

Absolutely. While I do not partake in the act myself, I do respect people that wish to stay abstinence until the right time.

Unprotected sex vs. protected sex (condom or no condom)

I personally hate condoms, but I know they were invented for important causes, such as STDs and Unplanned Pregnancies. For those reasons, I believe people should protect themselves and use condoms.

Do you think this world is obsessed with sex?

Probably, but sex is not a bad thing. So, it does not particularly matter.

ONIMUSHA
04-22-2011, 01:09 PM
any time is the right time when you have a box of condoms, some chocolate sauce, a whip, and candlewax aroud...oh yeah

Vornmusion
04-22-2011, 01:36 PM
Whenever someone wants. No one is the same and we all are on different levels of mental stability when it comes to sex.

Whenever someone wants. No one is the same and we all are on different levels of mental stability when it comes to sex.

No. Sex is an important part of a relationship, whether people like to admit it or not. Being sexually incompatible will lead to issues in the relationship, finding that out only after you got married is just being foolish.

Don't care.

Depends on the person. I personally hate condoms because of the desensitization. But they serve a purpose just the same.

America certainly is. We are also obsessed with demonizing it.

Boom.

sasu_girl
04-22-2011, 02:11 PM
start debating about sex

whenever you feel your ready. if you don't feel ready then it's obviously not the right time. although you might want to make sure your partner doesn't have any diseases....
yeah, when you feel ready but make sure that you're 100% about your decision because you can't take it back.
do you shouldn't have sex until you're married? other wise that doesn't make sense.... but no. what if you CAN'T get married??? many people of the lgbt community can't get married because some laws prevent this. also, if you're not a religious person and you don't want to get married, then you can have sex obviously before marriage.
no(mainly because it's very focused around religion), many people are ready before marriage and i don't know if i will or not, sooo....
well, if you don't mind getting preggers and if the other person has no stds and neither do you then i'd go unprotected, but if you're not sure of either i'd say protected
the majority of it, yes. it does partially depend on where you live.

let the debate begin.
sasu's answers are in rainbow :D

6jonathan1
04-22-2011, 02:27 PM
when is the right time to have sex? Depends if your ready, but I would recommend having unprotected sex. Mostly during teen years.
when should you lose virginity both men and women? above^
do you believe you should have sex only until you get married? depends,if you have a really good relationship
do you believe in abstenice? yes
unprotected sex vs protected sex (condom or no condom) never had sex but i heard protected sex has less pleasure, but its better than having a baby by accident (or worst, hiv and stds)
do you think this world is obsessed with sex? *cough* only america *cough* don't even try to bash me because its true. `:| i guess some countries is obsessed. Mostly america (again,don't even bother trying to get mad)

green!! `:D

Ino's Girl
04-22-2011, 02:29 PM
I agree with Vorn and sasu

Maikeru D. Shinigami
04-22-2011, 02:48 PM
start debating about sex

When your parents are gone.

How is this any different from the above question?

No. It doesn't matter.

do you believe in abstinence?
If you want to practice it, go ahead.

Whichever you prefer.

America, yes.

let the debate begin.

I also believe in the shift key.

Kreegah!!!
04-23-2011, 05:29 PM
start debating about sex

Yes, Master.

In the dead of night so nobody needs to wear a bag.

When you have sexual intercourse. With someone unrelated and unforced.

Yes, because married couples never have sexual congress. Not with each other at any rate.

do you believe in abstention?

Yes. If only more would practice it, we'd have fewer idiots around.

Protected. Why wouldn't I seek to protect my lover? That's why the bedroom has walls and lockable doors.

(There are more forms of birth-control than just condoms; and only hysterectomies, castrations, and sexual abstentions can 100% guarantee against pregnancy. Of those, only the last is proof against STDs unless you sit on a dirty seat.... >_> <_<)

Yes. Some are blase, others are rutting lunatics, and others actively condemn it (one assumes because they "...didn't ASK to be born!").

Few are actually indifferent and non-obsessive.

let the debate begin.

Very well; oral sexies are gross.

Observe in yellow, dear friends.

Kunoichi
04-23-2011, 06:04 PM
I think the answer to all of those questions depends upon the persons invovled. Some people mature faster than other, some view sex differently then others. There's no right or wrong answer as long as everyone involved is consenting and for the love of god please let them have hit puberty at the very least.

Edit: nevermind, I change all my answers to Kreegah's answers

Yori
04-23-2011, 08:27 PM
When is the right time to have sex?

When you feel like it is. You shouldn't push your self to do it. It should come naturally. (It's better that way.) But you should know about diseases and consequences before you engage into though.

When should you lose virginity both men and women?

Same as above.

Do you believe you should have sex only until you get married?

Nope. Lets be real, in this time a lot of people do not wait until marriage.

Do you believe in abstinence?

Yes but I don't do it.

Unprotected sex vs. protected sex (condom or no condom)

I did both and from my perspective I really don't like condoms but you should protect yourself.

Do you think this world is obsessed with sex?

I don't know. But sex is great though. Well if you find the right partner that makes it exciting. Sex can be lame if you do it with a lame person.

Kreegah!!!
04-24-2011, 11:07 AM
Sex can be lame if you do it with a lame person.

Metaphorically or physically?

Engineer Basko
04-24-2011, 01:54 PM
I do not yet have the sexing with anyone, but it should be enjoyed by all! :D

Merechan
04-25-2011, 06:11 PM
I have some complicated views on sex. :/ But it really depends... on a lot... which I won't get into.

Santisimo
04-25-2011, 06:19 PM

Whenever you want once you reach the age of consent.

Whenever you want.

I believe you can have sex whenever you feel like it

do you believe in abstinence?

I believe people should have the choice, but there's no point proclaiming to be abstinent if you're fapping/schliking in privacy

Gotta be safe with it, kids. Don't go without unless you're ready to have a child with that person.

I don't generalize. Some are, some aren't. That's just how it works.