PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Why Do We Allow Kishi to Fool Us Like This?

kalmeast
04-21-2011, 09:59 PM
I first start by saying

"If The Bait Is Obvious, Don't Take It" - training with Kakashi 101.

So why do we not wise up and just not take the bait...I mean, It's obvious that should Madara bleed White juice, we'd connect it to Zetsu and most will believe he is Zetsu OR Zetsu is him...So why do we take that bait...

Tobi get's revealed as a Sharingan user at the same time as the intro to Obito...And most people couldn't wait to pounce on the bait...haah

There are 1000's of us and I man, and he easily takes us for the ride...are we like Kiba, who forgot about his sense of smell, and believed what he saw? Come on, let's figure this guy out already!

team work folks team work

Maikeru D. Shinigami
04-21-2011, 10:04 PM
Madara = Tobi is the only thing that actually has surprised me so far.

mrsticky005
04-21-2011, 11:41 PM
I first start by saying

"If The Bait Is Obvious, Don't Take It" - training with Kakashi 101.

So why do we not wise up and just not take the bait...I mean, It's obvious that should Madara bleed White juice, we'd connect it to Zetsu and most will believe he is Zetsu OR Zetsu is him...So why do we take that bait...

Tobi get's revealed as a Sharingan user at the same time as the intro to Obito...And most people couldn't wait to pounce on the bait...haah

There are 1000's of us and I man, and he easily takes us for the ride...are we like Kiba, who forgot about his sense of smell, and believed what he saw? Come on, let's figure this guy out already!

team work folks team work

Good point. I think Madara=Tobi=Madara.

I think what it could be is that since Zetsu is likely the results of experimenting with Hashirama's DNA, Madara himself is also some
sort of crazy frankenstein experiment.

Mizukage
04-21-2011, 11:52 PM
I don't think he IS Zetsu, or Zetsu talks to himself a lot lol (well I guess he really does do that with the white and black zetsu thing going on) but I DO think Madara NEEDS Zetsu for something that has to do with having a body maybe.