PDA

View Full Version : Circumcision. ~Get the hell outta here Wooster

Ur Mom
04-21-2011, 06:16 PM
As a circumcized male myself, I was wondering what are the negatives of it (because I already know the only benefit is lack of penal diseases)? So I've been doing a little research myself from A LOT OF sources, and I can't get to any conclusions. Size on average is still almost the same minus maybe some caused by pulling, luckily I get none of that, they didn't cut me too short. Stimulation is actually REALLY mixed, although I see it is generally less, and I am not surprised of course. Apparently ejaculation time seems to be later generally, which means sex lasts longer, which. is. awesome. to know. But then there seems to be a lot of negative out there to it. I really dunno (I devoted 2 hours to this okay `~()

Of course there is also the second part of the debate (that matters to ME less `:shock:):
Of whether it is right or not

I know, I know, I said I'd stay away from topics like these >.>

UnDeAd Hikari
04-21-2011, 06:19 PM
the hell....I would debate, if it wasnt you.

Ur Mom
04-21-2011, 06:23 PM
Oh god, this is the worst possible first person to have posted <,<

UnDeAd Hikari
04-21-2011, 06:24 PM
~.^ <3

Ur Mom
04-21-2011, 06:28 PM
~.^ <3
/derp glomp

OnyxBlossom
04-21-2011, 06:29 PM
I'm glad I have no idea what you're talking about..

UnDeAd Hikari
04-21-2011, 06:29 PM
:o I would reply, but, I wanna stop spamming your thread *fades back to locked pm box*

Ur Mom
04-21-2011, 06:31 PM
I'm glad I have no idea what you're talking about..
.....please say you at least know what circumcision is

Ino's Girl
04-21-2011, 06:32 PM
it sounds painful

OnyxBlossom
04-21-2011, 06:33 PM
.....please say you at least know what circumcision is
If I go to Google I would. Fortunately for me I'll be on the sidelines in this debate, since I really don't.

Ur Mom
04-21-2011, 06:33 PM
it sounds painful
Anesthetics, and it was done was I was a baby, so that it would grow normally

Ur Mom
04-21-2011, 06:35 PM
If I go to Google I would. Fortunately for me I'll be on the sidelines in this debate, since I really don't.
Uhhhh, well, you DO know what forskin is right? RIGHT!? Well, cut off half to 90% of it going towards the head point

Ino's Girl
04-21-2011, 06:44 PM
Sorry for being naive but what's forskin? xD

Wind Style Naruto
04-21-2011, 06:47 PM

Its the extra skin on a man's ding dong most males have it removed at a young age for either religious or health reasons.

Well of course you wouldn't know that since your a girl.

Ur Mom
04-21-2011, 06:47 PM
0_0....stay innocent my friend.
Its the extra skin on a man's ding dong most males have it removed at a young age for either religious or health reasons.
Way to add to the maturity process XD

Nick Tasogare
04-21-2011, 06:48 PM
I saw this on scrubs once.

Anyway, from what I know it provides natural lubrication, but if you don't make sure to clean it thoroughly then it can get all sorts of nasty I guess.

Most doctors apparently say that it's more a preference thing, rather than a 'which is healthier/better in the long run' thing.

Ino's Girl
04-21-2011, 06:51 PM
0_0....stay innocent my friend.

Way to add to the maturity process XD

I guess i'm not innocent anymore xD I never knew guys had to do that at birth :shock:

Ur Mom
04-21-2011, 06:51 PM

Anyway, from what I know it provides natural lubrication, but if you don't make sure to clean it thoroughly then it can get all sorts of nasty I guess.

Most doctors apparently say that it's more a preference thing, rather than a 'which is healthier/better in the long run' thing.
Wait, saw WHAT EXACTLY on Srubs once `:P
I guess i'm not innocent anymore xD I never knew guys had to do that at birth :shock:
Well, the thing is it's not necessary or anything. The part taken off has the highest concentration of nerve endings on the ding dong, so yeah, you can see why this is a debate

Nick Tasogare
04-21-2011, 06:52 PM
Wait, saw WHAT EXACTLY on Srubs once `:P

JD's girlfriend Kim had a patient who's foreskin got infected or something like that, and the treatment was he had to masturbate at least once a day for the next week or something like that.

Noctis Arashi
04-21-2011, 06:53 PM
/is not

=/ My parents don't love me enough. xD

Ur Mom
04-21-2011, 06:53 PM
JD's girlfriend Kim had a patient who's foreskin got infected or something like that, and the treatment was he had to masturbate at least once a day for the next week or something like that.
*insert ECW's signature pic

NBT
04-21-2011, 07:04 PM
*insert ECW's signature pic
You mean this?
http://info.sonicretro.org/images/thumb/5/5b/BlackArmsInsignia.png/250px-BlackArmsInsignia.png

Vornmusion
04-21-2011, 07:06 PM

You will get white spots all over the head if you don't clean it. So it's rather easy to tell who is clean and who isn't.

Anyways, both sides have arguments about which is better health wise. The latest one I saw was that being circumcised prevented the ability to catch certain kinds of STD's or something. But really if it's already be done at birth it is of little relevance to yourself.

Though it is true that having foreskin increases pleasure for the man (and sometimes the woman) largely in part because the head of the ;););););) is desensitized when you're circumcised. The foreskin protects the head, thus it doesn't desensitize itself. Whereas without the foreskin it desensitizes itself since it will be exposed to the elements 24/7.

In the end it will probably always be a matter of preference over health benefits.

Nick Tasogare
04-21-2011, 07:08 PM
What Vorn said =D

Ur Mom
04-22-2011, 04:19 AM
You mean this?
http://info.sonicretro.org/images/thumb/5/5b/BlackArmsInsignia.png/250px-BlackArmsInsignia.png
"People's stare"
You will get white spots all over the head if you don't clean it. So it's rather easy to tell who is clean and who isn't.

Anyways, both sides have arguments about which is better health wise. The latest one I saw was that being circumcised prevented the ability to catch certain kinds of STD's or something. But really if it's already be done at birth it is of little relevance to yourself.

Though it is true that having foreskin increases pleasure for the man (and sometimes the woman) largely in part because the head of the ;););););) is desensitized when you're circumcised. The foreskin protects the head, thus it doesn't desensitize itself. Whereas without the foreskin it desensitizes itself since it will be exposed to the elements 24/7.

In the end it will probably always be a matter of preference over health benefits.
Good enough for me, the only thing that matters to me is whether I get the same pleasure as the guy next to me, speaking bluntly, but it's true, I'm sorry `~(

CrackFat
04-22-2011, 05:55 AM
I was really wanting to know this sort of stuff about you Ur Mmo, I feel as if I only truly met you just now.

A friend of mine had a boyfriend with his foreskin removed, it was the first time she saw a real slong. Then when she had another boyfriend who wasn't circumcised, she thought he had some kind of disease. OOOOOOOOOOOOH lol.

Ur Mom
04-22-2011, 10:11 AM
I was really wanting to know this sort of stuff about you Ur Mmo, I feel as if I only truly met you just now.

A friend of mine had a boyfriend with his foreskin removed, it was the first time she saw a real slong. Then when she had another boyfriend who wasn't circumcised, she thought he had some kind of disease. OOOOOOOOOOOOH lol.
*in stern conservative Indian voice*
You and Undead need to GTFO! Although Undead already gave me that pleasure

CrackFat
04-22-2011, 10:13 AM
I blame Undead for my presence.

Kreegah!!!
04-22-2011, 10:33 AM
There's also Female Circumcision, but I think most people would not be supporting that.

Hard to believe anyone thought it up and went through with it, but it IS practiced still. O_o

Nick Tasogare
04-22-2011, 11:04 AM
In the Middle East as punishment or something, right?

VexEdit: Nick, just so you know, I'm gonna follow you around and fix your incoherent posts. It's because I care.

jesse uzumaki
04-22-2011, 11:23 AM
you will enjoy sex dude will you enjoy it as much as the other guy probably not because thanks to the foreskin it increases the pleasure of both men and women while having sex.

Danielle
04-22-2011, 11:25 AM

VexEdit: Nick, just so you know, I'm gonna follow you around and fix your incoherent posts. It's because I care.
Nuuu, in small African groups.

Ur Mom
04-22-2011, 11:40 AM

It's more of a culture...I sort of find it weird
you will enjoy sex dude will you enjoy it as much as the other guy probably not because thanks to the foreskin it increases the pleasure of both men and women while having sex.
What you don't know can't hurt you, but that doesn't make sense, about the woman's pleasure, in both's boners, it's still the same, well, depending on where it was cut, which wasn't that far back at all, thus what is the girl losing?

Nick Tasogare
04-22-2011, 11:42 AM

Thx bby <$

Ur Mom
04-22-2011, 11:58 AM
/ignored

jesse uzumaki
04-22-2011, 12:13 PM
what do you mean the women is losing?
the women doesn't lose anything!!!!!

sorry if I mislead you but what I ment is when man has sex with forskin still attached to his bannana he have more pleasure I believe.

sagemaster777
04-22-2011, 12:35 PM
.____. i didnt get mine at birth

AgentShayd
04-22-2011, 12:51 PM
OH you poor boy.... I am so sorry.... O_O

Ok I was informed by a doctor that circumcision is no longer a health issue like they used to say. Now it is really a choice. For some it is a religious choice. Others feel it is just cleaner, and that since a huge majority of males are still circumcised in this country it also becomes a self esteem thing. Meaning a boy in a locker room full of circumcised guys and he is not, can be... apparently humiliating. Or so I was told. I am not male, nor do I wish to be...just saying what I was told. >.>

Ur Mom
04-22-2011, 02:52 PM

sorry if I mislead you but what I ment is when man has sex with forskin still attached to his bannana he have more pleasure I believe.
I know, that's what I meant by that, why would the woman lose any pleasure, they're both the same boners

Vornmusion
04-22-2011, 03:03 PM

What you don't know can't hurt you, but that doesn't make sense, about the woman's pleasure, in both's boners, it's still the same, well, depending on where it was cut, which wasn't that far back at all, thus what is the girl losing?

I know, that's what I meant by that, why would the woman lose any pleasure, they're both the same boners

Because the foreskin is a section of extra layering that is slightly elevated from the rest of the ;););););), thus it applies more pressure to the vaginal walls during sex. It will often times create a seal because of that pressure. Without the foreskin you only have the head providing stimulation in that particular area.

Vex
04-22-2011, 03:40 PM
My virgin ears!

Nick Tasogare
04-22-2011, 03:41 PM
My virgin ears!

/Mounts shoulders

/ear sex

Vornmusion
04-22-2011, 04:47 PM
My virgin ears!

Such lies.

Ur Mom
04-22-2011, 05:46 PM
Because the foreskin is a section of extra layering that is slightly elevated from the rest of the ;););););), thus it applies more pressure to the vaginal walls during sex. It will often times create a seal because of that pressure. Without the foreskin you only have the head providing stimulation in that particular area.
Even after an erection? It's still on a different plane?
If so, all I can do is hope my future honey's is small `o.o"

Vornmusion
04-22-2011, 05:51 PM
Even after an erection? It's still on a different plane?
If so, all I can do is hope my future honey's is small `o.o"

That depends on many factors, such as the size and width of the ;););););), the shape, etc. It also largely depends on the female, some females notice a big difference between someone who is and isn't circumcised, some females don't notice any difference at all.

Either way it's not a big deal. Also, circumcised men, on average, last longer.

Ino's Girl
04-22-2011, 05:55 PM
don't you need a permission slip to talk about this xD

Wooster
04-22-2011, 06:00 PM
Well, at least there is no discussion of female circumcision in here. >.>

Vornmusion
04-22-2011, 06:06 PM
don't you need a permission slip to talk about this xD

Let me get my crayons then!

Not much to say, other than it's bad.

Ino's Girl
04-22-2011, 06:07 PM
Let me get my crayons then!

Not much to say, other than it's bad.

why is female circumcision bad?

Nick Tasogare
04-22-2011, 06:13 PM
/talkes a seaty in viorbn;s laop

Nick Tasogare
04-22-2011, 06:17 PM
clitorectomy y/n/?

Vornmusion
04-22-2011, 06:17 PM
why is female circumcision bad?

Wiki it if you really want to know. I don't think I could get away with talking about all of it here. I'll just give a simple example and say it's much like male circumcision, just with the females organs, however unlike with males, female circumcision has very negative effects on the woman. Like I said, Wiki it if you want to know the full details.

/talkes a seaty in viorbn;s laop

Hey there little guy. :twisted:

Vornmusion
04-22-2011, 06:19 PM
clitorectomy y/n/?

Another term for it, but yeah. It's all the same thing in the end, things being cut with knives.

Ino's Girl
04-22-2011, 06:19 PM
Ouch, i wish i never read that

Ur Mom
04-22-2011, 06:20 PM
Damn, you're pretty innocent for a 15 year old, either that or you're just plain ignorant, but I know you're not. There's probably A LOT OF OTHER stuff you will soon be wiki-ing

Nick Tasogare
04-22-2011, 06:21 PM
Wiki it if you really want to know. I don't think I could get away with talking about all of it here. I'll just give a simple example and say it's much like male circumcision, just with the females organs, however unlike with males, female circumcision has very negative effects on the woman. Like I said, Wiki it if you want to know the full details.

hai bog daddy

Ur Mom
04-22-2011, 06:23 PM
4 members, 3 whom are invisible

/prepares to be locked

Vornmusion
04-22-2011, 06:24 PM
No doubt this thread will be locked. It's only a question of when.

Nick Tasogare
04-22-2011, 06:26 PM
No doubt this thread will be locked. It's only a question of when.

quick, before it gets lokcsed. strip boy.

Ino's Girl
04-22-2011, 06:26 PM
Damn, you're pretty innocent for a 15 year old, either that or you're just plain ignorant, but I know you're not. There's probably A LOT OF OTHER stuff you will soon be wiki-ing

I'm actually ignorant. I didn't even know what circumcision was until they mentioned it in a tv show.

Spark
04-22-2011, 06:30 PM
I'm actually ignorant. I didn't even know what circumcision was until they mentioned it in a tv show.

.....wow

Vornmusion
04-22-2011, 06:31 PM
quick, before it gets lokcsed. strip boy.

I don't work for free. >.>

sagemaster777
04-22-2011, 06:33 PM

Ok I was informed by a doctor that circumcision is no longer a health issue like they used to say. Now it is really a choice. For some it is a religious choice. Others feel it is just cleaner, and that since a huge majority of males are still circumcised in this country it also becomes a self esteem thing. Meaning a boy in a locker room full of circumcised guys and he is not, can be... apparently humiliating. Or so I was told. I am not male, nor do I wish to be...just saying what I was told. >.>
Ehh its ok XD pain yesterday Pleasure tomorrow...i think i just made a quote

Ur Mom
04-22-2011, 06:36 PM
Ehh its ok XD pain yesterday Pleasure tomorrow...i think i just made a quote
I can't believe I have to spam my own thread to say this >.< but nice link pic

Nick Tasogare
04-22-2011, 06:37 PM
I don't work for free. >.>

i';ll pay you in sloppy plesure

Wooster
04-22-2011, 06:39 PM
I shall never leave. Instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ur Mom
04-22-2011, 06:42 PM
I shall never leave. Instead.

whagarbl..
Editing your post

YOU TRULY ARE EVIL

Wooster
04-22-2011, 06:46 PM
What when did we hand that power out? :???: NO DICE!

kakashi uzumaki
04-22-2011, 07:40 PM
WOOSTER! stop dee spam!!
>.> it took me forever to scroll down!

Ur Mom
04-23-2011, 07:49 AM
So, final verdict, my sex life is protected right :lol:

Kreegah!!!
04-23-2011, 06:15 PM

I think you mean castration? And that isn't a large sect, I think.:lol:

He drink another gallon of liquid PCP? Nick, we need to talk, but after you have finished ripping into your lover's abdomen and feasting on the entrails.

Nuuu, in small African groups.

Yes, it is a practice whereby women of a young age are essentially mutilated. Most of the sensory tissue is removed by generally unsanitized blades with no anesthetics. Then the ;);););););) is sewn up but for a small hole.

They often suffer infections and other injuries and problems. Also, during the end of pregnancy the sewing must be undone for obvious reasons. Truly horrific.:(

Some groups don't do all of the above, but even one is frightening I should think.

As far as male circumcision? Nothing, really, and still just as likely to suffer the "gains".

OUCH.

Indeed.:shock:

It never really was a health issue. Much like Firechakra's Bribery thread, the Judeo-Christian medical community decided they had to "defend" their reasons for pursuing such a course, unfortunately forcing it (initially) on many boys. From a religious perspective it had one purpose: to see if God's people would actually obey him. It isn't life-threatening, but it grants no real benefits at the cost of removing very sensitive tissues. It was the perfect way to seal the deal, in a way.:shock: Besides, from the Christian side, Paul said it was more important to be spiritually circumcised than to be physically circumcised--it grants no health benefits and is not a ticket to salvation. It isn't any more clean than an uncircumcised one; it's just an option for the lazy. Yeah, some guys get grief; it's just ;););););) envy.:eek:

`o.o"

I'll take the hit. To be fair, I'd mentioned in one of my very few threads that if a debate of mine were taken seriously without spam and hate I would do this very topic. No one shot me down then.:| Kudos to Ur Mom for actually broaching the subject, albeit from the male's perspective. And to be honest, I think the topic rather important, since with female circumcision the organs are all internal, leaving them prone to infection in addition to other horrors.

`o.o"

Engineer Basko
04-24-2011, 01:50 PM
Circumcision is bad! Do not cut your merrymaker/babymaker!

Ur Mom
04-24-2011, 03:37 PM
Bah, rejection with no reason is the worst thing you can bring into the debated forum

Wooster
04-24-2011, 04:26 PM
Circumcision is bad! Do not cut your merrymaker/babymaker!
I believe you mean vasectomy.

Nick Tasogare
04-24-2011, 04:31 PM
I think you mean castration? And that isn't a large sect, I think.:lol:

He drink another gallon of liquid PCP? Nick, we need to talk, but after you have finished ripping into your lover's abdomen and feasting on the entrails.

`o.o"

Nono, clitorectomy.

Amd no, percosert silly.

I believe you mean vasectomy.

Is it meor does the name make it sound fun? Like a slide?

Kreegah!!!
04-24-2011, 04:39 PM
Nono, clitorectomy.

Amd no, percosert silly.

Ah, then not especially, no.

*Eyes the gore dripping from face* Percoset... Of course...

More fun then hysterectomy. Sounds like making friends with History. But not cool History. Just useless dates.

Nick Tasogare
04-24-2011, 04:44 PM
Ah, then not especially, no.

*Eyes the gore dripping from face* Percoset... Of course...

More fun then hysterectomy. Sounds like making friends with History. But not cool History. Just useless dates.

Idk vasectpmy reminds mne of shoots and ladders thoughj.

Wooster
04-24-2011, 04:46 PM
Nono, clitorectomy.

Amd no, percosert silly.

Shouldn't you be watching a lava lamp right about now?

Ur Mom
04-24-2011, 04:47 PM
Why has this thread just been useless discussion/trolling for the last 2 pages

Danielle
04-24-2011, 04:48 PM
Yay more Nick posts.

Nick Tasogare
04-24-2011, 04:51 PM
Shouldn't you be watching a lava lamp right about now?

ive watched nothing but harry potter for the last like, 5 dayss

Why has this thread just been useless discussion/trolling for the last 2 pages

its outr way of saying ;nobody takes you sriously' =DF

Shikamaru Nara
04-25-2011, 07:16 AM
Kinda sad how ill informed many people are.

Just because you aren't affiliated with certain religions doesn't mean you shouldn't be aware of some teachings in other ones. That's pure ignorance.

On topic: I'm fairly neutral. Doesn't matter to me what people do. Whatever religious experiences float your boat, ya know?

Jutsu Junkie
04-25-2011, 06:32 PM
I'll drop a knowledge bomb. And no, I didn't read the pages of trolling all the way through, so maybe this'll repeat somethin':

<BOMB>
The foreskin is more sensitive than the glans, and produces a substance called smegma (also produced by females), which lubricates the glans and aides in coitus (sex). There is a movement to promote the prohibition of circumcision as an abusive practice; this movement is more prevalent concerning females (where the procedure is both usually more primitive and more injurious). However, some men see the practice on males as abusive also, and have even established support groups. Foreskin restoration (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration) is seen as ameliorative by many of these men.

Males who retain the foreskin throughout life are thought by many doctors to be at an increased risk (http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001276.htm) of penile cancer. It is thought that merely practicing good hygiene is sufficient to reduce this to close to normal rates. The only proscribed treatment for advanced penile cancer is removal of the organ. Harsh.

A study in Africa (http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0726_050726_circumcision.html) found that uncircumcised men were hugely more likely to contract AIDS from unprotected sex, compared to circumcised men. The study was so compelling that many doctors began to seriously consider campaigning for adult circumcision programs to begin in Africa in order to ameliorate the AIDS crisis there.
</BOMB>

Conclusion: men who've been circumcised since birth don't know what they're missing, so it's mostly irrelevant to them. Men who have not been circumcised are at increased health risks, if they choose to practice unhealthy behaviors, than the circumcised male population.

Ur Mom
04-26-2011, 02:45 AM
I'll drop a knowledge bomb. And no, I didn't read the pages of trolling all the way through, so maybe this'll repeat somethin':

<BOMB>
The foreskin is more sensitive than the glans, and produces a substance called smegma (also produced by females), which lubricates the glans and aides in coitus (sex). There is a movement to promote the prohibition of circumcision as an abusive practice; this movement is more prevalent concerning females (where the procedure is both usually more primitive and more injurious). However, some men see the practice on males as abusive also, and have even established support groups. Foreskin restoration (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration) is seen as ameliorative by many of these men.

Males who retain the foreskin throughout life are thought by many doctors to be at an increased risk (http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001276.htm) of penile cancer. It is thought that merely practicing good hygiene is sufficient to reduce this to close to normal rates. The only proscribed treatment for advanced penile cancer is removal of the organ. Harsh.

A study in Africa (http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0726_050726_circumcision.html) found that uncircumcised men were hugely more likely to contract AIDS from unprotected sex, compared to circumcised men. The study was so compelling that many doctors began to seriously consider campaigning for adult circumcision programs to begin in Africa in order to ameliorate the AIDS crisis there.
</BOMB>

Conclusion: men who've been circumcised since birth don't know what they're missing, so it's mostly irrelevant to them. Men who have not been circumcised are at increased health risks, if they choose to practice unhealthy behaviors, than the circumcised male population.
This thread was bore out of lust, and with no hesitance to saying it did, as you would see if you read through the pages even a little. I don't truthfully care about the health benifits because I have done enough research to find that there was PLENTY out there, which is good, but I don't feel I want to really apply to me...

Anyway, that's what I also said, "I guess since I was never uncircumcised I don't really know the better".

Maikeru D. Shinigami
04-26-2011, 02:48 AM
Guns kill.

Jutsu Junkie
04-26-2011, 07:38 AM
This thread was bore out of lust, and with no hesitance to saying it did, as you would see if you read through the pages even a little. I don't truthfully care about the health benifits because I have done enough research to find that there was PLENTY out there, which is good, but I don't feel I want to really apply to me...

Anyway, that's what I also said, "I guess since I was never uncircumcised I don't really know the better".

/puts on glasses, pulls out a book on Freudian psychology

So, you are after breasts, but feel compelled to discuss foreskin?

Let's talk about your childhood, mein guter Mann. Ever beaten mercilessly with a cricket bat? Perhaps attacked by a rabid dog while your siblings pointed and laughed? Raised in a remote commune?

Vornmusion
04-26-2011, 11:28 AM
Any and all studies done about the health benefits of having the foreskin removed has also be countered with studies done to show the health benefits of having the foreskin. This is why either practice is still accepted today in America.

Studies on both sides have become so muddled into proving their point that no one can say if any of the studies are valid or just mudslinging now. Yet again, the reason why both practices are still accepted today. Saying one has better health benefits than the other is ignoring this fact and giving false information.

By natural law, one should have more health benefits than the other since something so critical to the ;););););) is being changed. But as said already, no study has been made that hasn't been disproven by another, and vice versa. Foreskin removal is a very gray area in science currently.

Ur Mom
04-26-2011, 01:59 PM
/puts on glasses, pulls out a book on Freudian psychology

So, you are after breasts, but feel compelled to discuss foreskin?

Let's talk about your childhood, mein guter Mann. Ever beaten mercilessly with a cricket bat? Perhaps attacked by a rabid dog while your siblings pointed and laughed? Raised in a remote commune?
Raised in a remote commune, no seriously, that IS Pakistan :lol:
(Though I have no problem with that :D)