Yori
04-20-2011, 08:24 PM
Discuss

Yori
04-20-2011, 08:31 PM
Madara looked bad ass in that last page

Sephiroth
04-20-2011, 08:37 PM
i didnt really care for it. Yea madara looked good and all, but they are missing itachi and Nagato, its became a little redndant. Now its going to go like this. Naruto and bee meets Madara, Madara gets trolled and died. Like the rest of his forces

SauceK
04-20-2011, 08:44 PM
I can't find it... can you pm me a link to the website you read it from?

Kakuzu
04-20-2011, 08:45 PM
Well, that was lame. We don't even get to see Kakuzu's actual defeat... He's just squashed under a big rock...:|

Not really too much interest in the escape of the beasts or Naruto/Iruka, but this has triggered Madara to reveal himself.

I figured that Black Zetsu's plan was either to capture or kill the Feudal Lord (originally kill)...

Well, now that Madara is running rampent, things are certainly going to twist. Who knows what that statue can do while having so many tailed beasts' powers within? Will Black Zetsu fight? Who knows. He'll probably just retreat again for the time being...

Anway, the addition of Madara into this equation nows puts a HUGE advantage for Madara's army.

Wind Style Naruto
04-20-2011, 08:46 PM
liked this chapter a lot....it seemed that Choji promised came througha and he ended the battle however Madara came back for some sweet pwning action.

I hope that Dan, Hizashi, and Kakuzu gets freed and continues fighting. Kakuzu needs to replace his masks.

Madara trolls theme and leaves for Naruto.

Kinkaku and Ginkaku are sealed away in jars, Asuma is sealed away, Hizashi is captured by Choji, Kakuzu got crushed by Choji's fist, Dan is sealed in by the sealing barrier, and all of the Zetsus are dead.

What does Madara means by substitute?

Anyway this chapter, I never expected any of these things to happen. Totally the opposite of what I expected..

I hope Kakuzu is right when he said they are just getting started.

kalmeast
04-20-2011, 08:55 PM
I think once Naruto Held Bee's Tail-Beast Bomb in his hands, he can feel the ratio and produce his own now without sweat...Tail Beast Bomb Training Complete.

Kishi is becoming as Unpredictable as ever...

What did Madara mean by "i need to steal a substite?
Are there more than 1 Tobi?

Yori
04-20-2011, 08:58 PM
I think he meant he need someone other than Sasuke to sync with Gedo for the time being. Thats what I'm shooting for

lolohwd
04-20-2011, 08:58 PM
giant statue with 7 beasts. vs. giant octopus/possibly giant fox.
sounds about fair.

what happened to the mist swordsmen. are they just mindlessly slaughtering hundreds of different ninjas.

Wind Style Naruto
04-20-2011, 09:00 PM
We all know that Madara will bust out those guys and they'll continue fighting......why?

Because we still haven't seen Dan's Ghost Transformation Jutsu, Hizashi still has to fight Neji, and Kakuzu barely did much other than kill 5 guys and steal their hearts....Kishi isn't that stupid.

Plus Kakuzu was crushed by Choji's fist not an boulder. Notice that Darui said thanks for the help "BIG" guy.

Either way the battle has just begun even Kakuzu said they aren't finished.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
04-20-2011, 09:00 PM
Somewhat disappointed in this chapter. It seems like Kishi didn't have the patience to continue the fight with Darui's division and simply skipped what could've had potential to be more interesting. We didn't even see Dan's Ghost Technique, though he could be Madara's "substitute".

What's Choji holding in his hand besides the shinobi? Maybe the other masks?

lmao at Tenten.

Black Zetsu's fight keeps getting delayed, hopefully it won't disappoint as with Chojuro. I'm expecting a lot as he's the only remaining Swordsman especially at such a young age.

Wind Style Naruto
04-20-2011, 09:05 PM
Somewhat disappointed in this chapter. It seems like Kishi didn't have the patience to continue the fight with Darui's division and simply skipped what could've had potential to be more interesting. We didn't even see Dan's Ghost Technique, though he could be Madara's "substitute".

What's Choji holding in his hand besides the shinobi? Maybe the other masks?

lmao at Tenten.

Black Zetsu's fight keeps getting delayed, hopefully it won't disappoint as with Chojuro. I'm expecting a lot as he's the only remaining Swordsman especially at such a young age.

Choji was holding Hizashi since you see Hiashi standing on his hands.

The battle isn't over yet. Those guys weren't sealed away yet or defeated and Madara showed up to save the day. So the battle isn't over yet.

Kakuzu even said that there just getting started that means we aren't done for yet. we still got plenty more fight left in us. The battle has just begun...ITS NOT OVER YET!!!

Kishi just skipped Choji trolling the entire battlefield.

I liked how he implied how each enemy was defeated.

Hizashi probably lost to Choji as well as Kakuzu and Dan got trapped in that sealing barrier.

Namikaze_Naruto
04-20-2011, 09:08 PM
Any chance that naruto tail-beast bombs the Gedo Manzu statue and it for some crazy strand of logic destroys its seals leading to those 7 joining kyuubi inside naruto?

Perhaps Madara needs a substitute to sync with Gedo so that he can actually fight. I believe when Nagato used it he was chakra-transmitter immobilized and he didn't do any fighting from that point, maybe Madara needs to dojutsu someone to take on that role so he can join the fray.

Wind Style Naruto
04-20-2011, 09:13 PM
Everyone......DAN, HIZASHI, & KAKUZU AREN'T DOWN FOR THE COUNT!!!

They are still around and so is Deidara.

Yori
04-20-2011, 09:15 PM
They no longer play a purpose because Madara is there. He could solo them right now if he wants. He's not looking to free them, he's most likely after Rikudo's treasures annd a living vessel.

Jutsu Junkie
04-20-2011, 09:25 PM
Oh gee, Tenten gets punked again! Thanks, Kishi. If it wasn't for the guy behind her holding up the fan like he was an alien from Mom and Dad Save the World (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104905/) picking up a light grenade, that scene would be fail through and through. The rest of it was lame too. It's like Kishi said, "Let's skip anything that could be of even vague interest and instead draw up a shallow summary." Now that's storytelling!

He even oversold Choji's transformation by not showing any of his fights. Even Gedo Mazo looked lame. So disappointed.

The only good bit was Bee telling Iruka how much he figured into Naruto's thoughts.

/thumbs down.

Wind Style Naruto
04-20-2011, 09:25 PM
We'll either way they'll probably end up being be freed when Madara trolls the 2 divisions.

jesse uzumaki
04-20-2011, 09:34 PM
i want to know madara uchiha subsitute plan? i am guessing he needs to steal someone body and fuse it with geto mezo so that madara could fight and btw anyone notice zetsu called madara . tobi :p

lol

EvL j3st3r
04-20-2011, 09:38 PM
Things are starting to move fast.

KB's death is drawing near. `~(

substitute?

Who is Madara's target right now?

There's something funny about the artistry in the scene where Madara's fan is lying on the ground behind him.

What's up with the unseen defeats?

Why that teaser about Dan's special technique if we don't get to see it?

Stupid Ten Ten

Stupid guy holding the fan with a question mark above his head

This chapter brought so many thoughts and questions. There's about to be an explosion of theories in townbookstore.

DeGenorous24
04-20-2011, 09:38 PM
lolz I noticed that . . mysterious aint it

Well I think naruto will encounter yet another problem on his way there then he'll arive on the battle feild

Blade Kitten
04-20-2011, 09:41 PM
I liked the chapter. So what they skipped a bunch of fights its not like those fights or the bad guys are done for anything like Kakuzu said they aren't done for yet and they aren't now that Madara has entered the battlefield......sadly the only dissapointing thing in this chapter is Tenten ;););) moment.

The highlight of this chapter is Madara, Zetsu, Naruto, and Killer Bee.

I was disapointed when they skipped the fights but got my hopes when Madara came back.

Madara told Black Zetsu to stay and fight so we'll see Black Zetsu fight.

Killer Bee and Naruto tag team was awesome and funny.

I even liked the night setting the anime is at. It seemed that they've been fighting all day.

Naruto and Killer Bee are far from where Madara is.

Madara is in there just to fight so he'll probably free the others by accident or on purpose.

jesse uzumaki
04-20-2011, 09:49 PM
this chapter was epic lol can't wait to see the theroies lol.

Blade Kitten
04-20-2011, 10:00 PM
Now that Madara is on the battlefield the real battle can really begin. We will see Dan's jutsus, we will see Hizashi VS Neji, we will see Kakuzu be useful.......Tenten.....only God or Kishi knows.

kalmeast
04-20-2011, 10:10 PM
I think it would be premature. but if your prediction comes true I'll be sure to post a pic of the look on my face. :lol:

Get Ready!

puppetmasterpossession
04-20-2011, 10:49 PM
1. Bee, cheating his way out of training...Awesome.

2. I want the big statue thingy to fight all of the unknown characters and waste, and I want Madara(human) to fight against one of the Konoha 11, to show how powerful he really is. Then I want to see Madara(human) fight KB and Naruto, because he must be like uber strong. Then, one KB and Naruto kill Madara, the statue thing is still attacking everyone, so KB and Naruto have to fight that, but Naruto has to access the kyubi's body so he can fight the big thing.

3. I laughed so hard at Tenten, but I mean, really, Kishi? She asn't ever used chakra, she just throws weapons. She should have a ton saved up. WHY CAN'T SHE EVEN BE SOMEWHAT USEFUL?!!?!?!? If the story continues after the war, I hope he has an arc where everyone uses stuff they got from the war, so Tenten finally uses that.

Wooster
04-20-2011, 10:50 PM
Hmm, notice Ten Ten's chakra is drained from just holding the fan. It never said anything about her using it. Still useless as ever. :D

Nick Tasogare
04-20-2011, 10:54 PM
She blew it like, in the last chapter.

s1Lykos
04-20-2011, 11:12 PM
If he needs a subsitute,it showed the pot kinkaku was sealed inside at the beginning. So he probably wants kinkaku since he has the ninetails chakra. That's my take on it.

mrsticky005
04-20-2011, 11:41 PM
So much for Choji's rampage :p

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
04-21-2011, 12:05 AM
looks like tenten really had her chakra drained...
and madara...wow.....

Mizukage
04-21-2011, 12:24 AM
1. I'm thinking the Hokage are gonna try one more big something to stop Naruto and Bee and then Madara will show up.

2. Madara can't just lose, he's the ultimate villain, so he has to either get Bee... or someone has to die to save naruto, otherwise it will be anticlimactic unless... dare I say he captures them

3. Why DID Zetsu call Madara "Tobi"? you just DONT do that... I thought tobi was madara but I do have to say that this gives points to all the people saying he's not, and at least we know he needs some kind of body to use, though that part confused me

Jutsu Junkie
04-21-2011, 02:30 AM
I find the whole "who is Madara really?" debate the least interesting controversy in the whole manga. I just don't see how it matters in the end, because it won't much change what has to happen to him. Honestly, I'd rather see the supporting characters developed (and not just Tenten), even if it means we never see behind Madara's mask.

Vornmusion
04-21-2011, 03:03 AM
2. Madara can't just lose, he's the ultimate villain

Naaaw, you're thinking of Orochimaru after he comes back through Kabuto once the dust settles.

Phariah824
04-21-2011, 04:16 AM
nice chapter. well i was right about them wanting to use th feudal lords for bargaining chips to get the tailed beasts that were left.

guess we are finally gonna see black zetsu fight soon. white was like "awww" so madara said go ahead it will keep them seperated at least. can't wait for that fight.

substitute- damn, maybe needs one of the silver/ gold brothers and use thier chakra as a substitute to power the statue even more maybe? because he seems to be controlling it so far, unless he needs a substitute to synch w/ it because it will drain the life of someone when it attacks? like how Pain had the chakra rods piercing his body.

Barrier team.. "we FAILED" `~(

Lady Tsunade
04-21-2011, 05:49 AM
Raikage needs to stfu u.u

Lol at Tenten. Completely off panelled. Kakuzu and Dan have annoyed me though - they should've had significant fights =/

Looking forward to Mei Terumi vs Black Zetsu. I just wanna see him die already.

Wooster
04-21-2011, 06:39 AM
So much for Choji's rampage :p
Probably the same for Kakashi and Sai Shaft, huh?

Poodle
04-21-2011, 06:55 AM
I think Madara is going to kill some people, maybe old characters finally. I think Ao and her crew might die even tho they're not in the main war area but they seem very expendable and it would be sort of surprising but i have a hunch. theres no way Madara comes out to fight and people aren't dying, especially if he does that thing with the Gedo that takes their spirits that Pain did. Naruto and Bee probably show up after a lot of this happens, and i'm still waiting for Kakashi to go off. I have this real paranoid feeling Kakashi could really die for good too which i don't want to see happen.

Yori
04-21-2011, 07:15 AM
Still laughing at the TenTen panel.

533: "This thing looks pretty sweet, wonder who dropped it."
536: "Someone Help, dying."

:lol: Useless

Wooster
04-21-2011, 07:19 AM
Damn straight she is useless.

But did you see Black Zetsu? He apparently can sense chakra all over the world, and apparently to higher degree than white zetsu or Madara.

I like that he can communicate anywhere my using roots too. :lol:

Skrall
04-21-2011, 07:45 AM
Madara is a perfect example how a bada$$ ninja should be like:

=> His outfit is cool;
=> He kills others without too many effort;
=> He sneaks behind others (and uses Summoning Jutsu) while they are distracted thinking in their so called "victory".

With Madara's arrival, things will take a different route from now on.

Madara: You won my a$$! Prepare to feel pain and true agony like you never felt it before. Despair in the middle of chaos! Die!

/whips the floor with every single shinobi on battle.

Madara (sarcastic): Phew! Thank God, Tenten was lying on the floor "near" dead, otherwise she could have randomly used the 'Banana Fan' and killed me in process.

tsuki
04-21-2011, 08:00 AM
so....was Dan defeated or just Kakuzu's monsters? good chapter though

jesse uzumaki
04-21-2011, 08:35 AM
madara uchiha is going to slauter everyone lol.

Yori
04-21-2011, 09:33 AM
Enjoy this. No new chapter next week

iMario999
04-21-2011, 09:49 AM
What the hell is that big thing add the end?

iMario999
04-21-2011, 09:50 AM
Enjoy this. No new chapter next week

Are you serious? DAMN!

UchiHa_AsH
04-21-2011, 09:56 AM
well in the end run i still think the main villain of the manga is actually orochimaru. I do believe he will come back after this war settles down. I think he is just manipulating madara at this point trough kabuto. Remember orochimaru was said to be one of the most talented ninjas in his days rofl.

Anyways. I like the chapter. And i still think that naruto will get the fan because he has wind natured chakra and he has lots of chakra =P

Also i don't mind the battles are skipped since i wanna see more of naruto's, bee's and madara's action now..

tsuki
04-21-2011, 09:56 AM
Are you serious? DAMN!
Yep it is "Golden Week" in Japan, so all manga takes a break.

Wooster
04-21-2011, 10:00 AM
I am all ready for Golden Week =D

Huzzah for the emperor!

PlatonicZombie
04-21-2011, 10:25 AM
I think it's funny how people complain that they see fights that don't matter because they all ready know who's going to win; then Kishi decides to skip those battles and everyone complains about him skipping the battles. HAHAHA!! Priceless. Almost as priceless as. I will only tell the Hokage "MISSION COMPLETE!!" .... "They broke through the barrier, what should I tell the Hokage?" "MISSION FAILED!!" `~( HAHAHAHAHAHA I laughed so hard!!

Jutsu Junkie
04-21-2011, 10:41 AM
so....was Dan defeated or just Kakuzu's monsters? good chapter though

Dan was sealed by Chozu, but he's still conscious and walking around in some kind of huge force-field cube. He even gave Chozu props.

I think it's funny how people complain that they see fights that don't matter because they all ready know who's going to win; then Kishi decides to skip those battles and everyone complains about him skipping the battles. HAHAHA!! Priceless. Almost as priceless as. I will only tell the Hokage "MISSION COMPLETE!!" .... "They broke through the barrier, what should I tell the Hokage?" "MISSION FAILED!!" `~( HAHAHAHAHAHA I laughed so hard!!

The battles that were showcased could've been better dealt with. Some of them ended silly or had insufficient emotional content. Not all of them, but some. And then Kishi summarized battles that he hyped for characters that have been waiting for payoff for years. "Thanks, big guy!" Yah. Whatever.

Is it just me, or did the shield squad captain and his second in command look like complete douches? I thought I was looking at The Three Musketeers in ninjaland -- minus Porthos, of course...

Parak111
04-21-2011, 10:42 AM
Okay, I just can't resist from saying this...

The Gedo Statue on the final page looked like a transvestite! I dunno...the legs looked kind of...feminine?

Of course that is my personal opinion. But it just looked...creepy...

Jutsu Junkie
04-21-2011, 10:46 AM
Okay, I just can't resist from saying this...

The Gedo Statue on the final page looked like a transvestite! I dunno...the legs looked kind of...feminine?

Of course that is my personal opinion. But it just looked...creepy...

Yes, the whole thing looked ... funny. It's appearance in chapter 447 was much better and more intimidating, I thought. It looks like its about to belt out some show-tunes here...

Wooster
04-21-2011, 10:47 AM
I think it looks gender neutral myself.

PlatonicZombie
04-21-2011, 10:52 AM
Dan was sealed by Chozu, but he's still conscious and walking around in some kind of huge force-field cube. He even gave Chozu props.

The battles that were showcased could've been better dealt with. Some of them ended silly or had insufficient emotional content. Not all of them, but some. And then Kishi summarized battles that he hyped for characters that have been waiting for payoff for years. "Thanks, big guy!" Yah. Whatever.

Is it just me, or did the shield squad captain and his second in command look like complete douches? I thought I was looking at The Three Musketeers in ninjaland -- minus Porthos, of course...

That's why I laughed so hard!! They looked like they were in the wrong time period, and with the extremely confidence and complete failure, it was just a great moment. hahaha!! `:P

Jutsu Junkie
04-21-2011, 10:53 AM
I think my biggest problem with Gedo Mazo is the robe. It feels as pointless as putting a shirt on a dog -- completely out of place. Although I didn't think that when it was sitting Indian style in the hideout.

tsuki
04-21-2011, 10:55 AM
Are you sure that was Dan? I just thought it was some random ninja congradulating Choji.

Jutsu Junkie
04-21-2011, 11:12 AM
No, it was Dan congratulating Choji's father. If you remember, Dan asked Chozu to raise the barrier earlier before it was too late, but Chozu said, "That's easier said than done." And then we see him kneeling next to the cube seeming tired. In the next few cells, we see Choji in complete control and not tired at all.

I think most of us would agree that at times there is a bit of visual confusion going on this manga. Sometimes things need to be puzzled out.

Blade Kitten
04-21-2011, 11:49 AM
Kakuzu and Dan aren't done for...Kakuzu can always come free and get new hearts like he did last time. He entered the war with no hearts but still got them anyway and the barrier can always be destroyed by Madara and Dan is set free.

Kinkakau and Ginkaku might get set free as well.

Sparky
04-21-2011, 03:51 PM
Madara joins the battlefield.

The tides are about to turn in the Akatsuki's favor.

This war seems to be shifting. First, the bad guys were wining(the Akatsuki ambush team had the Alliance ambush team backed into a corner) then the good guys were winning(the Aliance ambush team wins and successfully carries their ambush & Kitsuchi's division stops the Zetsus ambush) then the bad guys get a turn around(the 7 ninja swordsmen trolls Kakashi divisions and Kitsuchi's division gets overpowered and Darui's division outnumbered). Then the good guys go an long winning streak(from Darui's division owning the battlefield to Choji's unseen rampage and their victory). Now the good gusy are screwed now that Madara is on the battlefield.

Vornmusion
04-21-2011, 05:09 PM
well in the end run i still think the main villain of the manga is actually orochimaru. I do believe he will come back after this war settles down. I think he is just manipulating madara at this point trough kabuto. Remember orochimaru was said to be one of the most talented ninjas in his days rofl.

He will come back. He will!

Kreegah!!!
04-21-2011, 06:14 PM
He will come back. He will!

I hope so, he was awesome.

Troll Master
04-21-2011, 06:20 PM
Yeah only Orochimaru can make trolling good guys cool in Naruto other than Itachi and Deidara.

HidansScythe
04-21-2011, 06:29 PM
This chapter was really something... been waiting for Madara to take the stage, about time. A little upset about Kakuzu having his behind handed to him offscreen though... the Akatsuki seem to get the short end of the stick often. :/ Although it's somewhat understandable to want to rush, as I'm sure some people are tired of the Edo Tensei repetition by now.

Hando Craap
04-21-2011, 08:06 PM
Good issue but It's gonna be a while before Bee and Naruto enter the fray.I say at least 15-20 more.Somebody's gotta save Yamato.Naruto and Sasuke still have thier fight/team-up.Plus a couple of fillers to string it out.

geogreymon123
04-21-2011, 10:02 PM
Good Chapter. Kakazu seems defetaed.I wanted to see some fight.
Tenten. Usseless like always whats not new.
Black Zetsau gonna fight soon?!?1 This i gotta see

EvL j3st3r
04-22-2011, 03:09 PM
Good issue but It's gonna be a while before Bee and Naruto enter the fray.I say at least 15-20 more.Somebody's gotta save Yamato.Naruto and Sasuke still have thier fight/team-up.Plus a couple of fillers to string it out.
See I disagree with that. I think definately Sasuke and possibly even Yamato come after Naruto and KB enter the fray. I don't think it'll be long. I mean maybe it will be in terms of chapters but not in terms of the storyline. KB has to be captured and extracted.

Jutsu Junkie
04-22-2011, 06:39 PM
I'm with you on that. I don't think it'll be half a year before Naruto sees action. It will be quick, although it might be a while before he gets a real boss fight. But even then, I get the feeling it's coming fast.

Mizukage
04-25-2011, 09:40 PM
I'm hoping that Kishi is planning a big one after the one week break.

EvL j3st3r
04-25-2011, 10:13 PM
nuh-uh! Damnit. Didn't even know. Been looking forward to this weeks manga.:lol:

kalmeast
04-25-2011, 11:06 PM

seriously? oh well, i monna have to take a huge amount of ambien cr and sleep away 7 days of my life...wake up and it's tuesday again...then i only have to wait an extra day...

Mizukage
04-25-2011, 11:10 PM
Yep it is "Golden Week" in Japan, so all manga takes a break.

Well, I only say this because of what was said before so I could be wrong :shock: But I think it's legit

Jakropha
04-26-2011, 08:44 AM
Ginkaku Week :lol:
Lets see the REAL truth for Zetsu now, lets see his 7pager fight :D

Wind Style Naruto
04-26-2011, 10:15 AM
Ginkaku Week :lol:
Lets see the REAL truth for Zetsu now, lets see his 7pager fight :D

Ahhhhh!!!! Your trolling power is too much for me to handle.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! 7PAGER good one.

Jakropha
04-26-2011, 10:49 AM
Ahhhhh!!!! Your trolling power is too much for me to handle.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! 7PAGER good one.

Or maybe he'll be off paneled like Tenten and Kakuzu :lol:

Mizukage
04-26-2011, 12:23 PM
Naw he has been hyped up to be too important to be cut short, whereas the gold and silver brothers just showed up all of a sudden.

Jakropha
04-26-2011, 02:17 PM
Naw he has been hyped up to be too important to be cut short, whereas the gold and silver brothers just showed up all of a sudden.
I think that was a 7page fight wasnt it?
Oh boy, the 7 pager fights I can think of

Kisame VS Guy 1-2-3 Seven pagers
Kisame VS Bijuu+ Off paneled
Most Edo's Seven Pagers
Sakura VS Sasuke 3 pager :lol:
Tobi VS Minato 7 pager
Konan VS Tobi Full chapter I think, but too short

There are more, but theyre too unimportant to take note of :lol:

Wind Style Naruto
04-26-2011, 04:08 PM

Well Kinkaku was mentioned in the Kage Summit Arc.

Most Edo's Seven Pagers
Tobi VS Minato 7 pager

Damn you and your trolling capability.

1. Well there first fight was short because they will get many fights in the future and to saver Kisame's abilities for later. To just well get the reader adjusted or to know an basis of Kisame.

2. Kishi wanted to save some of the Jinchuriki's abilities for later in this arc so he only gave an hint what they are capable of.

3. Who?

4. Which one besides any fight Sakura had with Sasuke is with her teammates so its technically Team Kakashi VS Sasuke and those were both like 1-2 chapters long.

5. That was a flashback fight those can be short as hell because they are not part of the current storyline.

6. Actually it was 3 chapters long(with a lot of flashbacks) but it was awesome though. Half of the fight was flashbacks.

Jakropha
04-26-2011, 04:17 PM
Well Kinkaku was mentioned in the Kage Summit Arc.

Damn you and your trolling capability.

1. Well there first fight was short because they will get many fights in the future and to saver Kisame's abilities for later. To just well get the reader adjusted or to know an basis of Kisame.

The last one :lol:

2. Kishi wanted to save some of the Jinchuriki's abilities for later in this arc so he only gave an hint what they are capable of.

Good point

3. Who?

Asuma, Kakuzu, Hanzo, Shin, Sasori, Kinkaku, and Ginkaku

4. Which one besides any fight Sakura had with Sasuke is with her teammates so its technically Team Kakashi VS Sasuke and those were both like 1-2 chapters long.

The one where Sakura failed to kill Sasuke :lol:
I consider that a failfight

5. That was a flashback fight those can be short as hell because they are not part of the current storyline.

Its still considered a fight :lol:

6. Actually it was 3 chapters long(with a lot of flashbacks) but it was awesome though. Half of the fight was flashbacks.

I take that back then :lol:
That fight was enjoyable actually.

Wind Style Naruto
04-26-2011, 04:31 PM
1. It was like 1 whole chapter and a half the fight started after Guy elbowed Kisame. Besides Kisame's last fight should've been with Killer Bee but due to plot he lasted this long. Plus this fight had no flashback. Besides their fight(Guy & Kisame) in the Kazekage Rescue arc was pretty good and with a decent amount of length.

2. Hanzo's fight was 1 chapter long but had a lot of dialogue even when they were fighting but it was somewhat cool fight. Shin was Sasori's puppet so Shin was fighting for Sasori or with him and plus that fight was a team battle and Shin was part of a team and that team fight lasted 2 chapters. Kin-Gin seriously that was like 3 chapters(although) Ginkaku went down after the 2nd chapter. Asuma oh please that was a good 2 chapter fight. Kakuzu isn't even dead or captured yet. He was probably off paneled because it would be a waste of pages to just show the villians get epically trolled although they'll probably end up fighting another fight later on.

3. Well Sakura didn't fight Sasuke alone so its not an Sakura VS Sasuke fight it was an Team Kakashi VS Sasuke fight.

Mizukage
04-27-2011, 12:01 AM

Most Edo's Seven Pagers
Tobi VS Minato 7 pager

Yeah you have a point. I just meant more that we keep seeing Zetsu around, even in fights as far back as like Itachi and Sasuke and such. And characters that you get to know for a longer period of time before battle are usually going to stick around and last longer towards the end.