PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Even if they couldnt happen...

ObitoUchiha
04-17-2011, 06:43 PM
Are you tired of seeing stupid theories that you know would never happen, but you still wish would, or could happen?

>.> ... oh just me? ._.

What about.... like if there was another member of the.... kimimaro's clan... clan member? I want to see another fight with someone with kimimaro's bone powers xD I know the clan was wiped out...

but thats what this thread is for... hopeless dreams.

So... if you can think of another hopeless dream theory :roll: that couldnt happen but you wish could, post here?

deidara330
04-17-2011, 06:54 PM
I have several, but sadly most of them are for Bleach instead of Naruto.

With Naruto, I don't care what direction it takes, as long as it fulfills everything in the story so far. Madara, Kabuto, and most especially, Zetsu, are all freaking mysteries, and for all the time I spend trying to figure those three out Kishi had better have something good behind them.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
04-17-2011, 07:54 PM
ya..i guess theres some i want to know about or see
like ninjas' brackground history. but that would take a long time to show all that

kalmeast
04-17-2011, 08:12 PM
I have several, but sadly most of them are for Bleach instead of Naruto.

With Naruto, I don't care what direction it takes, as long as it fulfills everything in the story so far. Madara, Kabuto, and most especially, Zetsu, are all freaking mysteries, and for all the time I spend trying to figure those three out Kishi had better have something good behind them.

Seriously Deidara, there are more than that....everybody if u come to think about it is a mystery...
their background:
White Fang
Kakashi
Jiraiya
Minato
Sakura
Lee
Gai
etc...

almost everyone is a mystery except we've gotten used to not asking anymore questions about their background

*Kimmimaro was the strongest in their Clan so having someone else pop up wont be worth watching except if there were other bone techniques flashier than Kimmi's

As for me, I'd like to see Gedo Mazo fight Reaper Death Seal Demon...whoahahaha

deidara330
04-17-2011, 08:58 PM
Seriously Deidara, there are more than that....everybody if u come to think about it is a mystery...
their background:
White Fang
Kakashi
Jiraiya
Minato
Sakura
Lee
Gai
etc...

almost everyone is a mystery except we've gotten used to not asking anymore questions about their background

*Kimmimaro was the strongest in their Clan so having someone else pop up wont be worth watching except if there were other bone techniques flashier than Kimmi's

As for me, I'd like to see Gedo Mazo fight Reaper Death Seal Demon...whoahahahaThere's nothing important about Sakura we don't already know. If you want to have specific details about character's lives, you could say every character Naruto has ever introduced is a mystery, but if you want to talk about important plot points, the vast majority don't matter at all. We could inquire why the White Fang is a war hero, what mission he was on that caused him to commit suicide, or how Minato came to be Hokage, but none of that is relevant at all to what's going on in the story. It's not that we've gotten used to not asking questions about their background, but that there isn't any real point to it or significance to be found.

kalmeast
04-17-2011, 10:50 PM
There's nothing important about Sakura we don't already know. If you want to have specific details about character's lives, you could say every character Naruto has ever introduced is a mystery, but if you want to talk about important plot points, the vast majority don't matter at all. We could inquire why the White Fang is a war hero, what mission he was on that caused him to commit suicide, or how Minato came to be Hokage, but none of that is relevant at all to what's going on in the story. It's not that we've gotten used to not asking questions about their background, but that there isn't any real point to it or significance to be found.

you are correct in most cases but i say this because of the links that help us make some deduction... for example, even though Kushina wasn't that relevant to the current plot, knowledge we got from her concerning the Uzumaki clan for instant help even just a bit to deduce a few things about other characters...that's all i'm saying but yea, as for the current plot, they arent that relevent...

narutonhinataschild
04-18-2011, 03:53 AM
Are you tired of seeing stupid theories that you know would never happen, but you still wish would, or could happen?

>.> ... oh just me? ._.

What about.... like if there was another member of the.... kimimaro's clan... clan member? I want to see another fight with someone with kimimaro's bone powers xD I know the clan was wiped out...

but thats what this thread is for... hopeless dreams.

So... if you can think of another hopeless dream theory :roll: that couldnt happen but you wish could, post here?

with the twisted way Kishi seems too say all of a clan has been wiped out then later old members just pop up outa nowhere why would your dreams be impossible? even the confirmed dead come back with speaking roles more often than not?

Jakropha
04-18-2011, 08:47 AM
What was the true story behind the Uchiha Massacre?
I dont think we got the full story.

What was Orochimaru's motives all along in part 1?
It would be important if it was any different than just getting all Jutsu.

What is Zetsu?
Very important question.

Is EMS really any better than MS, just no blinding effects?
Completely relavent.

The Hashirama > Madara Battle
OMG! Just say it, just a 2 chapter flashback battle of this would solve nearly half the mysteries that are out there.

Kabuto's Motives.
Relevant.

Basically, you could sum all this up into a few sections

Uchiha, Rikudo Sennin, Senju, Kabuto, Madara, Zetsu, Tailed Beasts, and Orochimaru.
If I missed any completely relevant mysteries, please add to it.

EvL j3st3r
04-18-2011, 01:58 PM
I want to see the RS in all his awesomeness. I'm tired of hearing about him from a "fairytale" point of view. I would like for him to make an actual significant appearance in the story and demonstrate his godliness.

deidara330
04-18-2011, 02:05 PM
you are correct in most cases but i say this because of the links that help us make some deduction... for example, even though Kushina wasn't that relevant to the current plot, knowledge we got from her concerning the Uzumaki clan for instant help even just a bit to deduce a few things about other characters...that's all i'm saying but yea, as for the current plot, they arent that relevent...The point I'm trying to prove is simply that Zetsu, Kabuto, and Madara are the biggest mysteries in the Naruto series so far, even greater than previous ones as well. In fact, I would call them the Sanshinpinin, which means Three Mystery Ninja. They've had the most theories and prediction made about them of any characters in Naruto.

ObitoUchiha
04-18-2011, 02:28 PM
their background:
White Fang
Kakashi
Jiraiya
Minato
Sakura
Lee
Gai
etc...

As for me, I'd like to see Gedo Mazo fight Reaper Death Seal
Demon...whoahahaha
did i make the emphasis big enough? >.>

I dont remember the manga ever sayiing he was the strongest of his clan, just a kid who was good, so he took the young prodigy (like sasuke) and trained and used him. so there could be much better kimimaro clan fights,kimimaro's just had a big cursemark mess.

And also, with all the people talking about zetsu, I personally think and at least really hope zetsu = obito... or at least the original is....

ObitoUchiha
04-18-2011, 07:49 PM
anyway, like i started this thread with, this is for anything that you wish would happen, even if yu have no evidence as to how it COULD happen... just for fun mainly

PlatonicZombie
04-19-2011, 12:31 PM
I have an old theory that I am still hopeful for though I know it's not possible. It goes back to when Itcahi fought Sasuke and drew out Orochimaru. We see two snakes kind of escape after he kills Orochimaru, and only one gets burned up by the black flames. My hope was that the other snake escaped and ended-up biting another ninja giving him a curse mark. TA-DA!! Orochimaru is back!!! hahahahahahaha!!!!!!! `:) I do wish he didn't die. Oh wells! Back to reality now...

tobi the terrible
04-19-2011, 12:39 PM
I have an old theory that I am still hopeful for though I know it's not possible. It goes back to when Itcahi fought Sasuke and drew out Orochimaru. We see two snakes kind of escape after he kills Orochimaru, and only one gets burned up by the black flames. My hope was that the other snake escaped and ended-up biting another ninja giving him a curse mark. TA-DA!! Orochimaru is back!!! hahahahahahaha!!!!!!! `:) I do wish he didn't die. Oh wells! Back to reality now...
or maybe that was the part that kabuto absorbed

Lord Jiraiya
04-19-2011, 03:13 PM
did i make the emphasis big enough? >.>

I dont remember the manga ever sayiing he was the strongest of his clan, just a kid who was good, so he took the young prodigy (like sasuke) and trained and used him. so there could be much better kimimaro clan fights,kimimaro's just had a big cursemark mess.

And also, with all the people talking about zetsu, I personally think and at least really hope zetsu = obito... or at least the original is....

The manga stated his clan feared him and kept him locked up. It speaks widely about you when your entire clan attacks the mist village and your the only one to live.

zerosameri
04-19-2011, 03:18 PM
Are you tired of seeing stupid theories that you know would never happen,
Yes, I am. :|

Jakropha
04-19-2011, 06:26 PM

Again, completely agreed.

Just for the fun though :lol:

*Puts on Trollface as I prepare for my newest bad idea*

Jakropha
04-19-2011, 06:47 PM
The deed is done

Now I need http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvqV93eVL6Rzee4Ke8eUIAwlojaP6C5 FwPb5LP9AoShEMmi1Y3

ObitoUchiha
04-19-2011, 07:21 PM
Ha. Ha. Very funny, if that is about the obito zetsu thread lol. It COULD happen. Im not a Tobito person though.

zerosameri
04-19-2011, 07:43 PM
Ha. Ha. Very funny, if that is about the obito zetsu thread lol. It COULD happen. Im not a Tobito person though.
No it can not.
Again, completely agreed.

Just for the fun though :lol:

*Puts on Trollface as I prepare for my newest bad idea*
Well, unless it's purely epic. Then your like "Dude that's just... EPIC!" :lol:

ObitoUchiha
04-19-2011, 07:56 PM
The manga stated his clan feared him and kept him locked up. It speaks widely about you when your entire clan attacks the mist village and your the only one to live.
I looked it up, and i dont see it saying they locked him up, but i did see it say that they attacked the mist village and he was the only one left, even though he was the youngest. so he was very good, but not necesarily the best, less would target a kid than one who is well known for being good, so maybe he fought 1 or 2 people, lived, and ran away because he was tired of fighting...

ObitoUchiha
04-19-2011, 07:57 PM
No it can not.

Well, unless it's purely epic. Then your like "Dude that's just... EPIC!" :lol:
yes it can but lets not talk about it here. it CAN but it probably wont but i still hope it does.