PDA

View Full Version : How come nobody punishes Sakura?


Animeking1108
04-16-2011, 08:15 PM
This isn't a hate topic or an attempt to troll.

How come Kakashi or anyone never says anything to Sakura about hitting Naruto? I thought Kakashi was about team work and respect for your comrades. That's like if my parents just didn't care if my brother kept hitting me.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
04-16-2011, 08:57 PM
i guess kakashi doesnt mind sakura hitting naruto
teaches him a lesson, sorta

Kakuzu
04-16-2011, 09:22 PM
That's usually how it goes. In most of these situations, Naruto says something offensive or just completely irrelevant and unimportant when comparing it to the main dilemma.

Sakura disciplining Naruto just saves Kakashi some work. xD

Sakura Zinair
04-16-2011, 09:43 PM
yes i agree when she hits him i would think of it as a good thing 2 keep naruto in line.

Kiseki
04-17-2011, 01:43 PM
I think Naruto loves it when she touches him. Trust me. Boys are weird.

Kuromaki
04-17-2011, 04:19 PM
1. Lol'd at sig above me

2. Why do people make this out to be such a big deal? 90% of the time she hits him because he's being reckless and the other 10% is for comedic effect because she's a Tsundere.

rainbowrazor
04-30-2011, 05:41 PM
She hits only him when he is being an idiot.

9TaleFoxx
04-30-2011, 07:52 PM
She's a girl. You don't hit girls.

USSJ
04-30-2011, 08:31 PM
because its comic relief. its not meant to be some domestic abuse case.

jesse uzumaki
04-30-2011, 08:38 PM
because sakura is a bad bish and you don't miss with her lol.

Shikamaru Nara
04-30-2011, 09:18 PM
Because she's a ragin....i mean it's because Kishi doesn't wanna! XD