PDA

View Full Version : Cross Angel (The New Story)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Vocaloid
11-27-2011, 09:27 PM
The temptation for a PSGverse-based character got the best of me.

Lone_Espada
11-27-2011, 09:28 PM
Hia Kianori! *waves at you*

(Nice character! =D)

sagemaster777
11-27-2011, 09:30 PM
(Kejon, eff it, Give me what you already have, I'll work from there.)

Nice character Voca =3

Lone_Espada
11-27-2011, 09:31 PM
(Kejon, eff it, Give me what you already have, I'll work from there.)

Nice character Voca =3

(I haven't started it again. o.o So I can start working on it now if you want.)

Vocaloid
11-27-2011, 09:35 PM
(So uh....how this plot going? Is it still with the whole being attacked by monsters with a wish hidden around? Or is it just a plotless rp now? o.o)

Kianori simply sat on a (rock? chair?) eating a bag of Cheesecurls. She rose an eyebrow at the person waving at her but did nothing else to acknowledge it.

Lone_Espada
11-27-2011, 09:41 PM
(So uh....how this plot going? Is it still with the whole being attacked by monsters with a wish hidden around? Or is it just a plotless rp now? o.o)

Kianori simply sat on a (rock? chair?) eating a bag of Cheesecurls. She rose an eyebrow at the person waving at her but did nothing else to acknowledge it. (It's plotless right now. o.o I think Brooke is working on something. *shrugs* I don't really know.)

*Lone simply flicked his wings appearing in front of her* So half angel half demon right?

Vocaloid
11-27-2011, 09:44 PM
(....Oh...dangit Dx)

(Nobody's supposed to know about her angeldemon race D: )

Lone_Espada
11-27-2011, 09:46 PM
(....Oh...dangit Dx)

(Nobody's supposed to know about her angeldemon race D: ) (You can help! o.o PM her about it.)

(Lone can sense other energy. o.o It's not hard for him to know what race she is. >.<)

Lone looked at her a little confused, "What outlaw freak?"

Vocaloid
11-27-2011, 09:47 PM
She twitched, then glared at him. "What are you talking about? I'm human."

sagemaster777
11-27-2011, 09:50 PM
Do it now lone!

Lone_Espada
11-27-2011, 09:50 PM
He laughed, then smiled at her, "Sorry I can sense the different energy in you. Half angel and half demon so don't lie about it." He looked up at the sky, "Everyone here is a different race just like yourself." He smiled a little, "I'm a fallen angel....."

Sage: FINE! I'll start working on it. e.e

Vocaloid
11-27-2011, 09:57 PM
She just half-glared, half-stared at him. She knows what he's trying to do. Sure, he really is a fallen angel, stuck in the limbo of a pure angel and a low-class demon that fell from grace, but he must be wanting to use this information for blackmail...right? After all, she is wanting simply for what she was born as.

"...What do you want?"

Lone_Espada
11-27-2011, 10:04 PM
She just half-glared, half-stared at him. She knows what he's trying to do. Sure, he really is a fallen angel, stuck in the limbo of a pure angel and a low-class demon that fell from grace, but he must be wanting to use this information for blackmail...right? After all, she is wanting simply for what she was born as.

"...What do you want?" His smiled slowly faded away as he started to think about his past. The fact that once he was a pure and now nothing but a waste of space. His life didn't mean anything at all. His eyes became lifeless as he looked down at her.

"Who said I wanted anything for you....? I just wanted to meet you....."

Vocaloid
11-27-2011, 10:15 PM
She scuffed. "Yeah, right. Like what all the others said. Before they tried to kill me or turn me in for a bounty. You can't fool me." As she spoke she was trying to sense if anyone was near in case she had to do...that.

Lone_Espada
11-27-2011, 10:22 PM
She scuffed. "Yeah, right. Like what all the others said. Before they tried to kill me or turn me in for a bounty. You can't fool me." As she spoke she was trying to sense if anyone was near in case she had to do...that. He laughed, "You think I'm like the others?" His voice became colder, "You think I give a sh!t about someone like you?!" He moved back away from her, placing his hand over his face, "I don't care if you're a different race. You haven't given me a reason to kill you or turn you in." His eyes become blood red, "Yet if you think that way about me..." He started to laugh a little in a dark tone, "I'LL KILL YOU!" He scearmed at her as a dark lunar energy started to release around his body the energy quickly started to crush the earth around him.

Vocaloid
11-27-2011, 10:48 PM
She jumped back to avoid the blast. "You want to fight? Fine." She looked around. Nobody was near to see.

She summoned a black halo above her head, before forcing it down over her. Her clothing changed as did her appearance, revealing her true form. Then.....there were bright lights as dance music started to play and a pole appeared behind her (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7DB-2z5Is0). She did some odd movements before slowly taking off her hoodie and unzipping it while chanting a special verse, the two sides glowing before transforming into a pair of black and white uzis, respetively.

"...What? Don't look at me with such an expression...it's necessary to do this. Aren't you familiar with the ritual of the Special Core Henge?"

Yes, expect some narm/humor in my posts.

Lone_Espada
11-27-2011, 11:00 PM
She jumped back to avoid the blast. "You want to fight? Fine." She looked around. Nobody was near to see.

She summoned a black halo above her head, before forcing it down over her. Her clothing changed as did her appearance, revealing her true form. Then.....there were bright lights as dance music started to play and a pole appeared behind her (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7DB-2z5Is0). She did some odd movements before slowly taking off her hoodie and unzipping it while chanting a special verse, the two sides glowing before transforming into a pair of black and white uzis, respetively.

"...What? Don't look at me with such an expression...it's necessary to do this. Aren't you familiar with the ritual of the Special Core Henge?" (That video is winning. `<3`<3)

"No I'm not familiar with the ritual of the Special Core Henge." Two blood red wings ripped out from his back as a white halo formed above his head, "I won't hold back just because you're a girl...." He placed his thumb against the hilt of his sword before he flicked his wings appearing right infront of her looking right into her eyes, "Keep up if you can......" He flicked the hilt of his sword with his thumb sending it upward right at her stomach, aiming to knock the wind right out of her. He twisted around gripping his other sword with his left hand as he brings it out aiming to slice right through her mid-section. He pushed off the ground into the air, "I'll show you the real power of an angel....."

Vocaloid
11-27-2011, 11:25 PM
"Hn." She blocked the first blow with one gun, then blocked the second. She did a flip backwards to make more space between them.

"Fine...then I'll show you the power of a demon.." Her appearance changed again, her whole body becoming demon like her left side was, her clothing gaining more studs and spikes everywhere, and her white gun becoming black. She charged at him and fired away. She jumped over him and fired again from behind.

Lone_Espada
11-27-2011, 11:35 PM
"Hn." She blocked the first blow with one gun, then blocked the second. She did a flip backwards to make more space between them.

"Fine...then I'll show you the power of a demon.." Her appearance changed again, her whole body becoming demon like her left side was, her clothing gaining more studs and spikes everywhere, and her white gun becoming black. She charged at him and fired away. She jumped over him and fired again from behind. "Like I'll never seen the power of a demon......." A wall of dark lunar energy formed infront of him crushing the bullets on contact, as he turned around and started cutting down the other bullets with his sword, "I've fought stronger demons than you...." He pointed his sword at her forming a small ball at the tip of his sword, "They once called me the angel of madness..... I held power beyond anything you could show me.... Demons far stronger than you scearmed in fear at the sound of my name...." He point his sword at the sky as the ball of energy became massive in size, "Now this is my power..." He swings his sword releasing the massive energy ball toward her with amazing speed. The energy quickly breaks apart the atoms within the air causing them to explode in a massive blast of crushing power that destroys everything within 5 miles. He started laughing like a mad man, "I hope that didn't kill you!"

Vocaloid
11-28-2011, 12:28 AM
As the smoke cleared, a glowing figure could be seen. Kianori's guns were gone, but instead she was holding a shield that absorbed the blast and created a small barrier around the front of her, but just the front. "Nice try, but no." The shield charged up and let out a blast of pent up energy from the blast. Then it glowed and disappeared, turning into two katanas. She charged at him again, bring down a katana while slashing horizontally with the other.

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 12:49 AM
As the smoke cleared, a glowing figure could be seen. Kianori's guns were gone, but instead she was holding a shield that absorbed the blast and created a small barrier around the front of her, but just the front. "Nice try, but no." The shield charged up and let out a blast of pent up energy from the blast. Then it glowed and disappeared, turning into two katanas. She charged at him again, bring down a katana while slashing horizontally with the other. "Not bad....." Lone swings his sword upward blocking your sword, as he quickly grabs the hilt of another sword and brings it upward to block the other sword from hitting him. He pushed away from her and landed on the ground looking up at her, "Yet with that power you will never beat me......." Lone flicked his wings and appeared above her, as he brings down his sword, aiming to slice right through her. He ended on the other side of her, as he twisted around aiming his other sword at her stomach. A dark lunar energy had been released around the blade giving it the ability to slice right through anything on contact. Lone flipped over brining his left leg down at her head, hoping to sent her flying toward the ground. He jumped back and laughed a little, "Come on this is getting old... Show me what you can really do....."

sagemaster777
11-28-2011, 03:05 AM
Name: 赤い湖 Akai Mizuumi

Physical Age: 16 [Actual Age unknown...]

Grade: 11

Job: Unkown

Species: Half Human, Half demon.

Personality Traits: He can be calm and relaxed most of the time. Leaned back in certain situations. Has a Gentle sweet side and can feel compassion, yet has a evil side within himself. Slow to anger, but tempered when it comes to people who've foiled what he wants. He's also extremely cocky.

Biography: Akai lived within a small village in the darkness of times. His father was a very powerful monk that was the leader of this village. One night a powerful demon came to destroy the village. Akai's father went to face the demon alone. After days of fighting the only thing that could be done was to seal the demon inside of Akai. Since Akai's mother had some demon within her, Akai had the power to control the demon in due time. After the demon was sealed inside Akai he was never the same. The people in the village looked down at him. His own mother didn't even care about him. Akai started to feel alone and hated everyone in the village. One night the demon talked to him saying that he could make everyone pay for looking down on them. Akai wanted to make them pay with all his heart. Too them he was only a waste of space and life. He wanted to kill them all and with that the demon took control of Akai killing everyone in the village, even his mother. With his own village gone Akai took off to look for a new home. After many years of wondering around with the demon inside of him they became friends, as he learned to control the demon powers. With his new powers he could sense other people like him. He set off to find this place in hope of living there with them...

Appearance : Normal Form: http://img2.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/08182008/2/b/0/f/2b0f5acea6c840_full.jpg
Warrior Form(s): http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae260/krrthedruid/Stuff/8034bd60d0d67e601272319245.jpghttp://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv270/BeastOfDarkness4Eva97/Anime%20Guys/Anime20Guy.png
Possessed Form: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IZoANtpOMwQ/TgVb2cAvsTI/AAAAAAAAAJQ/rgTHnQk4bxc/s1600/AnimeGuy4.jpg

Dislikes: Useless fighting. Physical and Vocal.

Hobbies: Music.

Favorite Place(s) To Be: Places with views, roof tops, His thinking chair, Lakes.

Favorite Classes/Classes You Succeed In: Every class, an A student!

Talking Color
Action Color

Demon Talking color
Demons action color.

(Huzzah! Brooke, you can delete my other character.)

jenny
11-28-2011, 04:12 AM
Am I supposed to repost mine? O.o

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 09:39 AM
No you don't have to repost it.

sagemaster777
11-28-2011, 09:42 AM
Draco better give me that damn cookie he promised.

EmoSakura
11-28-2011, 11:38 AM
(LOLOL! Sage did it for the cookie! xD)

sagemaster777
11-28-2011, 11:43 AM
:lol:

EmoSakura
11-28-2011, 11:44 AM
(Is it just fighting right now or what? o.o I'm lost. XD)

Vocaloid
11-28-2011, 11:56 AM
(I'm waiting for plot advancement)

sagemaster777
11-28-2011, 12:07 PM
(Same. Since I have no idea where you guys are at in the plot)

EmoSakura
11-28-2011, 12:08 PM
~I walked in the morning frost towards the school. The winds' blistering strength brushed against my body. I could only hold it in. Only a few more miles that seemed to lengthen on and on and on. By the time I got to the school, it was 5 am. I unlocked the door with my key then shut it behind me. No one was around of course. I walked into my classroom and set the bags down. Then I took out a giant, old key and closed the door behind me. As I strolled through the hallways, I felt a load of pain and negative energy press on my shoulders. 'What was wrong?' I thought this to myself as I appeared at a normal gray door. I clicked the giant key into it and opened it. Inside was a gloomy passage way with candles, their immunity helpping them stay lit. I closed the door again behind me and slowly crept down the stairs. The violent energy was asleep but still, it vibrated the chamber as I walked through it.~

girl in the corner
11-28-2011, 03:32 PM
~walks around the school grounds in my wolf form~

girl in the corner
11-28-2011, 03:32 PM
I'm tempted to respond to that, but probably shouldn't.
same here...

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 04:00 PM
~I walked in the morning frost towards the school. The winds' blistering strength brushed against my body. I could only hold it in. Only a few more miles that seemed to lengthen on and on and on. By the time I got to the school, it was 5 am. I unlocked the door with my key then shut it behind me. No one was around of course. I walked into my classroom and set the bags down. Then I took out a giant, old key and closed the door behind me. As I strolled through the hallways, I felt a load of pain and negative energy press on my shoulders. 'What was wrong?' I thought this to myself as I appeared at a normal gray door. I clicked the giant key into it and opened it. Inside was a gloomy passage way with candles, their immunity helpping them stay lit. I closed the door again behind me and slowly crept down the stairs. The violent energy was asleep but still, it vibrated the chamber as I walked through it.~
*I wake up early but set my clock fast, so I thought I had about 10 minutes till school starts. I rushed out of bed and got all of my clothes on and everything. I then ran out of my house with a piece of toast in my mouth, in a rush to run to school. I got to the school, which was about 10 blocks away from my household, I then finished eating the toast that I brought with me. I tried all of the doors into the school until I found one door that was unlocked. I wondered why there was nobody else here and only one door that was unlocked, but I didn't really let it bother me. I wandered through the school, looking through the different classrooms, noticing that they were all locked and that the lights were all off. I then got to one classroom and found it to be unlocked. I closed the door behind me as I walked in, and looked around, only to see nobody in the room. I was still relieved that it seemed like the school wasn't empty. I took a seat in the room, needing to rest after the run to the school.*

sagemaster777
11-28-2011, 04:49 PM
(taka, are you still an assassin?)

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 04:51 PM
(Nope, I changed it so I'm a cashier at Wal Mart. :lol: I can change it back, I just felt like changing it. Why do you ask?)

sagemaster777
11-28-2011, 04:51 PM
(Just asking xD)

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 04:52 PM
(Which reminds me. /goes to make a background)

sagemaster777
11-28-2011, 05:03 PM
(lolol good boy.)

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 05:04 PM
(I finished my background. Don't know how good it is, but it'll do. :lol:)

Draco Uchiha
11-28-2011, 05:07 PM
*walks into the school in normal clothes, my silver hair setting me apart from everyone else around. I look around and then proceed down the hall.*

Tifa Legacy
11-28-2011, 05:14 PM
(I've came to Trouble, Draco) :lol:

-*-I enter the school, Looking around. The first thing caught my attention apart from the others; was this one guy with Sliver hair. Upon seeing this, I ran to the hall where I had spotted this Stranger. Very anticipated to meet him, I quickly grab the back of his left shoulder. "Hiya sliverz! I'm Rouge night, How ish you?" I said with a rather cheerful voice-*-

Draco Uchiha
11-28-2011, 05:21 PM
(I've came to Trouble, Draco) :lol:

-*-I enter the school, Looking around. The first thing caught my attention apart from the others; was this one guy with Sliver hair. Upon seeing this, I ran to the hall where I had spotted this Stranger. Very anticipated to meet him, I quickly grab the back of his left shoulder. "Hiya sliverz! I'm Rouge night, How ish you?" I said with a rather cheerful voice-*-
(that sounds sooo wrong.)

*I look at this girl with a blank face.* Silverz huh? Thats a new one. *I put my hands in my pockets, turn around, and continue to walk to class*

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 05:21 PM
(I've got an idea for a side plot kinda thing. o.o)

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 05:23 PM
(Does it involve whips and chains?)

EmoSakura
11-28-2011, 05:23 PM
~After venturing in the lair, I walk back up the chamber stairs, half dead, half shocked. The power was still amazing. Amazingly scary. As I begin to open the door, I hear footsteps and immediately close it again.~
That was close.
~I thought to myself~

Draco Uchiha
11-28-2011, 05:25 PM
(I've got an idea for a side plot kinda thing. o.o)
pm it to me.
Taka, u the boss.

Tifa Legacy
(that sounds sooo wrong.)

*I look at this girl with a blank face.* Silverz huh? Thats a new one. *I put my hands in my pockets, turn around, and continue to walk to class*

(Sooo what? I didn't meant it Wrongfully :lol: I get that alot tho )

-*-As you look back at me, I slight yet, fakely smile at you. With a nod on my head "Yes yes. Sliverz. It's cause of your hair of course!" Rouge said, as she looked closely at you, Seeing you walking to the class. -*-

Lone_Espada

(Yes Taka is does. ;))

EmoSakura
11-28-2011, 05:27 PM
(Yes Taka is does. ;))
(Omg I think I shiz my pants scared! :cry:)

Draco Uchiha
11-28-2011, 05:28 PM
~After venturing in the lair, I walk back up the chamber stairs, half dead, half shocked. The power was still amazing. Amazingly scary. As I begin to open the door, I hear footsteps and immediately close it again.~
That was close.
~I thought to myself~

(Sooo what? I didn't meant it Wrongfully :lol: I get that alot tho )

-*-As you look back at me, I slight yet, fakely smile at you. With a nod on my head "Yes yes. Sliverz. It's cause of your hair of course!" Rouge said, as she looked closely at you, Seeing you walking to the class. -*-
*I feel a sudden surge in the air and i look towards the direct of where noelle is and whisper to myself "there it is again." I run towards the doors, pushing kids out of my way, past the girl that called me "silverz" and out the doors towards the source of the power.*

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 05:28 PM
Taka, u the boss.
(Thank you Draco. :3)
(Yes Taka is does. ;))
(I can't wait.)

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 05:30 PM
(Omg I think I shiz my pants scared! :cry:) (Damn it I can't rep you!!! `#(`#(`#()

*I feel a sudden surge in the air and i look towards the direct of where noelle is and whisper to myself "there it is again." I run towards the doors, pushing kids out of my way, past the girl that called me "silverz" and out the doors towards the source of the power.* *I feel a sudden surge of energy in the air, as I appear at the school right behind Draco running with him toward the source of power* Guess I'm not the only one that could sense....

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 05:31 PM
That was close.
~I thought to myself~
*I fell slightly asleep while sitting, but am awoken by the loud sound of a door being closed hastenly (It's a word in my world, it means a quick and nervous fashion.) I start to walk over to were the sound came from, venturing through numerous hallways, finally coming to a door. I awkwardly stand at it for a few seconds, and then slowly open the door.*

EmoSakura
11-28-2011, 05:32 PM
(Damn it I can't rep you!!! `#(`#(`#()

*I feel a sudden surge of energy in the air, as I appear at the school right behind Draco running with him toward the source of power* Guess I'm not the only one that could sense....
(:3 Awww, you saying that is rep to me. <3 Thanx you) xD

Draco Uchiha
11-28-2011, 05:33 PM
(Damn it I can't rep you!!! `#(`#(`#()

*I feel a sudden surge of energy in the air, as I appear at the school right behind Draco running with him toward the source of power* Guess I'm not the only one that could sense....
(i did XP)
*i can sense lone and don't even glance towards him* What do you think it is lone?

Tifa Legacy
11-28-2011, 05:34 PM
*I feel a sudden surge in the air and i look towards the direct of where noelle is and whisper to myself "there it is again." I run towards the doors, pushing kids out of my way, past the girl that called me "silverz" and out the doors towards the source of the power.*

-*-As you past me running towards this certain power source. I quickly Follow behind you, Pushing my way through the juniors, That are much bigger and taller then I am. With a stable and Steady mind. I continue following the sliver headed guy through the crowd-*-

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 05:36 PM
(:3 Awww, you saying that is rep to me. <3 Thanx you) xD (Welcome. <3)

(i did XP)
*i can sense lone and don't even glance towards him* What do you think it is lone? (Well fork you!)

It most be the power of the wish or something. *I said while running next to you* Noelle must have looked at it again...

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 05:37 PM
Don't worry Lone, I repped her just because you wanted to. P:

EmoSakura
11-28-2011, 05:37 PM
~I stay hidden behind the door. I kept it shut in case anyone were to come. I didn't want the beast's power pouring out again. I didn't realize it was time for classes to start. I needed to guard here and keep this area clear. I slowly slid down onto my bottom and rested for a moment, silently, so they couldn't hear me. No one could get in, I had the only key.~

sagemaster777
11-28-2011, 05:39 PM
(lolol computer froze I'm late)

~It was frost cold outside, as the cold winds kept hitting his face. Akai, was slowly walking down the street wearing a Blue hoodie and black faded jeans with white sneakers. In his hand was a Black book Titled: Names: C E. He kept his eyes on it as he flipped through the pages, mumbling a couple words each time. He suddenly stopped as he looked up to see the sign, and slowly read the words "Cross Angel....High school?". He kept a surprised yet shocked look on his face while looking up at the sign, but the shocked surprised look quickly turned into a smirk, as he let out a quick chuckle. His feet started to walk at a faster pace, with more aggression in it. He slammed the book closed and started to Speak.~ "It all makes sense now..ALL OF IT DOES! Haha, cross angel high school is where I should be.. and form this point on Ill*He Paused and Grabbed the door, but it didn't open. He kept trying to yank it open but it didn't work.* "Damn it, where is the open door...?"

*He continued to Walk around trying each door, but paused. He looked around to see if anyone was watching, then looked up at one of the windows.* Fine, if I can't get in...then I'll just do this the hard way! *He Leaped up unto the air at great heights, and aimed at the window. he crashed right into it, and landed on top of a desk with both his feet on it. He slowly looks around the room then jumps off and dust his clothing off* "Now...If I'm to be exact...there are at least 3 or more people already here...." *He walked towards the door then out it, only to see a boy all the way down the hallway Standing in front of a door. He started to walk towards him and took out his book*

Draco Uchiha
11-28-2011, 05:39 PM
(Welcome. <3)

(Well fork you!)

It most be the power of the wish or something. *I said while running next to you* Noelle must have looked at it again...
*the tatoos on the front of mt body glow white and white wings burst out of my back. I jump into the air and i shoot towards noelles location at hypersonic speeds*

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 05:40 PM
*I couldn't get the door to open, so I just shrugged and gave up. It wasn't really that important anyway. I loitered around the door for no reason anyway. Besides, going to class wasn't such an appealing idea in my mind.*

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 05:41 PM

~It was frost cold outside, as the cold winds kept hitting his face. Akai, was slowly walking down the street wearing a Blue hoodie and black faded jeans with white sneakers. In his hand was a Black book Titled: Names: C E. He kept his eyes on it as he flipped through the pages, mumbling a couple words each time. He suddenly stopped as he looked up to see the sign, and slowly read the words "Cross Angel....High school?". He kept a surprised yet shocked look on his face while looking up at the sign, but the shocked surprised look quickly turned into a smirk, as he let out a quick chuckle. His feet started to walk at a faster pace, with more aggression in it. He slammed the book closed and started to Speak.~ "It all makes sense now..ALL OF IT DOES! Haha, cross angel high school is where I should be.. and form this point on Ill*He Paused and Grabbed the door, but it didn't open. He kept trying to yank it open but it didn't work.* "Damn it, where is the open door...?"

*He continued to Walk around trying each door, but paused. He looked around to see if anyone was watching, then looked up at one of the windows.* Fine, if I can't get in...then I'll just do this the hard way! *He Leaped up unto the air at great heights, and aimed at the window. he crashed right into it, and landed on top of a desk with both his feet on it. He slowly looks around the room then jumps off and dust his clothing off* "Now...If I'm to be exact...there are st least 3 or more people already here...." *He walked towards the door then out it, only to see a boy all the way down the hallway Standing in front of a door. He started to walk towards him and took out his book*
(lolwait. I feel like this is for me, is it sir Sageamuffin?)

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 05:42 PM
*the tatoos on the front of mt body glow white and white wings burst out of my back. I jump into the air and i shoot towards noelles location at hypersonic speeds* *Two black wings rip out of my back, as I jump into the air and I shoot off with you toward Noelles location* Damn......

sagemaster777
11-28-2011, 05:42 PM
(lololyes, I figured I'd encounter you first,)

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 05:43 PM
(schweet. /goes to reply)

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 05:45 PM

*He continued to Walk around trying each door, but paused. He looked around to see if anyone was watching, then looked up at one of the windows.* Fine, if I can't get in...then I'll just do this the hard way! *He Leaped up unto the air at great heights, and aimed at the window. he crashed right into it, and landed on top of a desk with both his feet on it. He slowly looks around the room then jumps off and dust his clothing off* "Now...If I'm to be exact...there are at least 3 or more people already here...." *He walked towards the door then out it, only to see a boy all the way down the hallway Standing in front of a door. He started to walk towards him and took out his book*
*I looked at the boy in the blue hoodie that had started to walk towards me. I waved slightly as he walked over but still loitered at the door. As he got over to me I smiled at him and said.* Hey. *He looked at the book the boy had taken out, and stared at it with interest, and then looked back up at the boy, seeing if he would do anything with the book or say anything to him.*

Draco Uchiha
11-28-2011, 05:49 PM
*Two black wings rip out of my back, as I jump into the air and I shoot off with you toward Noelles location* Damn......
*I flap my wings arm, pouring on the speed until i get to the lair. i fold my wings, sailing towards the ground, once i get close enough i open my wings up and land gently on the ground*

sagemaster777
11-28-2011, 05:52 PM
*I looked at the boy in the blue hoodie that had started to walk towards me. I waved slightly as he walked over but still loitered at the door. As he got over to me I smiled at him and said.* Hey. *He looked at the book the boy had taken out, and stared at it with interest, and then looked back up at the boy, seeing if he would do anything with the book or say anything to him.*
Tell me, what's your name...? He stopped in front of him and looked at him with a curious look.* Also, are you the only one here, and how did you get in?

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 05:52 PM
*I flap my wings arm, pouring on the speed until i get to the lair. i fold my wings, sailing towards the ground, once i get close enough i open my wings up and land gently on the ground* *I gently land on the ground next to you and look at the door infront of us* Can you still sense it....?

Draco Uchiha
11-28-2011, 05:56 PM
*I gently land on the ground next to you and look at the door infront of us* Can you still sense it....?
*my wings fold into the creveses of my back* Yes, but it is faint....

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 05:56 PM
Tell me, what's your name...? He stopped in front of him and looked at him with a curious look.* Also, are you the only one here, and how did you get in?
My name is Zero. What's yours? *I looked back with an equally curious look, wondering how he got in here if not through a door, or that's what I thought.* From the only unlocked door outside. How did you get in here?

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 05:58 PM
*my wings fold into the creveses of my back* Yes, but it is faint....

*My wings fold into the creveses of my back* Now what....? *I stared at the door* We both know she is behind there.....

Draco Uchiha
11-28-2011, 06:00 PM
*My wings fold into the creveses of my back* Now what....? *I stared at the door* We both know she is behind there.....
We knock on the door and if that doesn't work *My blade appears in my hand, half of it is black stygian iron and the other half white blessed steel* We knock a little louder.

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 06:04 PM
We knock on the door and if that doesn't work *My blade appears in my hand, half of it is black stygian iron and the other half white blessed steel* We knock a little louder.

More like we break the door if you ask me.... *I laughed a little holding my hand to the side* Yet I agree with you... *My blade appears in my hand, half of it is a dark lunar color and the other half is a crisom red*

sagemaster777
11-28-2011, 06:06 PM
My name is Zero. What's yours? *I looked back with an equally curious look, wondering how he got in here if not through a door, or that's what I thought.* From the only unlocked door outside. How did you get in here?

My...Name is Akai. And..wait, did you say zero? *He Opened his Book once again then flipped through the pages and slammed his finger down on it, as a smirk appeared on his face.* Zero..You're Zero Ryami..*He closed the book then looked at him* Zero, now that your identity is confirmed, I know exactly what you are. In fact, what a coincidence that I meet one of "them"! *The book Suddenly burst into blue flames, as it quickly disappeared in ashes. He jumped back a couple of feet from him then pointed his 2 fingers at him, as a purple beam of energy shot straight for his heart.*

Draco Uchiha
11-28-2011, 06:10 PM
More like we break the door if you ask me.... *I laughed a little holding my hand to the side* Yet I agree with you... *My blade appears in my hand, half of it is a dark lunar color and the other half is a crisom red*
*raise my sword, white light sorounding it, and bring it down. The white light shooting out of it and into the door with great force, enough to knock a skyscraper over*

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 06:11 PM
My...Name is Akai. And..wait, did you say zero? *He Opened his Book once again then flipped through the pages and slammed his finger down on it, as a smirk appeared on his face.* Zero..You're Zero Ryami..*He closed the book then looked at him* Zero, now that your identity is confirmed, I know exactly what you are. In fact, what a coincidence that I meet one of "them"! *The book Suddenly burst into blue flames, at it quickly disappeared in ashes. He jumped back a couple of feet from him then pointed his 2 fingers at him, as a purple beam of energy shot straight for his heart.*
Yes, I am known as Zero Ryami, that is true. *Becomes worried slightly by the smirk, but then hears your next statement and chuckles slightly.* Yeah, I suppose I am one of "them".*Watches the book burst like it's completely normal. I quickly sidestep away from the beam's radius, and looks at the boy. With a slightly exasperated look* Do we really have to do this right now? *I start to charge up a small ember of black fire in my hand, in case I actually need to fight him.*

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 06:12 PM
*raise my sword, white light sorounding it, and bring it down. The white light shooting out of it and into the door with great force, enough to knock a skyscraper over*

(Be back after dinner. >.>)

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 06:12 PM
/goes invisible
/is now a cool cat

EmoSakura
11-28-2011, 06:14 PM
~I hear the door crash to the wall, light from the outside pouring in. I screamed and ran to the beast's door. I held my body out against it, protecting it with my life. Blood seeped from my back and the backs of my hands. My reaction was scared, shocked~

Noctis Arashi
11-28-2011, 06:16 PM
*the principal has returned*

sagemaster777
11-28-2011, 06:17 PM
*Shakes his head and looks at him with relief* Good, so you do posses special powers...Now. *He creates a Barrier that takes off the width of the hallway to shield himself.* Use your powers, i want to see this.

Draco Uchiha
11-28-2011, 06:18 PM
~I hear the door crash to the wall, light from the outside pouring in. I screamed and ran to the beast's door. I held my body out against it, protecting it with my life. Blood seeped from my back and the backs of my hands. My reaction was scared, shocked~
*my sword dissapates from my hand into blue energy that dissapears. I walk threw the doorway and see's noelle against the wall, her eyes wide and her back and hands bleeding. I walk infont of her and look into her eyes* Are you alright?

Noctis Arashi
11-28-2011, 06:19 PM
Good. Good. I see everything is in order here. *ignores the people using powers everywhere and what not*

EmoSakura
11-28-2011, 06:23 PM
*my sword dissapates from my hand into blue energy that dissapears. I walk threw the doorway and see's noelle against the wall, her eyes wide and her back and hands bleeding. I walk infont of her and look into her eyes* Are you alright?
~I lean closely against the door, sliding a little~
Just stay back, put the door back up and leave. I got this.
~I said quickly, looking down~
Good. Good. I see everything is in order here. *ignores the people using powers everywhere and what not*
:lol: (You're cool. XD)

Noctis Arashi
11-28-2011, 06:26 PM
*is the most powerful in here by far, is very cool* You students have alot to learn. Tsk Tsk.

deadtaka
*Shakes his head and looks at him with relief* Good, so you do posses special powers...Now. *He creates a Barrier that takes off the width of the hallway to shield himself.* Use your powers, i want to see this.
*I look back with a look of disbelief.* Uh, yeah. Of course I have some special powers. *I hear the door slam down and look over at Draco and think about heading over to him, then notices the shield and looks back at the boy.* Fine, if you really want to. *Changes the black ember so it's bigger than the shield and more powerful than a skyscraper falling onto the ground. and sends it after him, having it block me from your view. I then back up intently to the door again and look at Draco and the girl with interest.*

Lone_Espada
(AGJSFDNSHBITS! e.e)

*I walk threw the doorway with Draco*

Draco Uchiha
11-28-2011, 06:30 PM
~I lean closely against the door, sliding a little~
Just stay back, put the door back up and leave. I got this.
~I said quickly, looking down~

*I look at the door and then back at you* I'm not leaving u with that thing and in the shape that you're in.
(AGJSFDNSHBITS! e.e)

*I walk threw the doorway with Draco*
(XDDDDD)

Noctis Arashi
11-28-2011, 06:30 PM
Feel free to challenge the principal whenever you feel like it. Thank you.

EmoSakura
11-28-2011, 06:33 PM
(He's hinting at Draco or Lone) o.o

@Draco-
~I heavily breathe then run past you, holding the key to my chest, then stuffing it in my bra. I rush into the classroom where my bags are and scream into them. I begged that everything would be put back and after I was done screaming, I felt the key disappear. Great, it's back in my heart~

sagemaster777
11-28-2011, 06:34 PM
*I look back with a look of disbelief.* Uh, yeah. Of course I have some special powers. *I hear the door slam down and look over at Draco and think about heading over to him, then notices the shield and looks back at the boy.* Fine, if you really want to. *Changes the black ember so it's bigger than the shield and more powerful than a skyscraper falling onto the ground. and sends it after him, having it block me from your view. I then back up intently to the door again and look at Draco and the girl with interest.*
More powerful than I...*The shield Extends and Reflects the black ember Destroying part of the hallway, then I take back out the book and walk towards you*Expected.
*He stands beside you and looks at the mysterious boy Standing at the door* He must be Draco...Guess I can rely on a Shinigami's work of arts.

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 06:36 PM
More powerful than I...*The shield Extends and Reflects the black ember Destroying part of the hallway, then I take back out the book and walk towards you*Expected.
*He stands beside you and looks at the mysterious boy walking into the door* He must be Draco...Guess I can rely on a Shinigami s work of arts.
*I look at the boy again, and chuckle slightly.* Yeah, I suppose so. *I look back over at Draco and the girl through the doorway.* Yeah, I'm sure the boy is Draco. The real question is, who's the girl? *Stands there as the girl runs by and continues to watch Draco, interested in what he'll do next.

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 06:39 PM
Feel free to challenge the principal whenever you feel like it. Thank you. Maybe. .-.

*He stands beside you and looks at the mysterious boy Standing at the door* He must be Draco...Guess I can rely on a Shinigami's work of arts.

*I look at the boy again, and chuckle slightly.* Yeah, I suppose so. *I look back over at Draco and the girl through the doorway.* Yeah, I'm sure the boy is Draco. The real question is, who's the girl? *Stands there as the girl runs by and continues to watch Draco, interested in what he'll do next. Both: *I look down the hallway and see two people watching us* Who the hell....? *I turned around after Noelle had already left and started to walk toward them* Who the heck are you? *He said pointing at the person in the blue hoodie*

sagemaster777
11-28-2011, 06:41 PM
Well I'll be damned..*He fixed his glasses and flipped through the book again, and stared at him* Is your name lone kenshin?

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 06:42 PM
Both: *I look down the hallway and see two people watching us* Who the hell....? *I turned around after Noelle had already left and started to walk toward them* Who the heck are you? *He said pointing at the person in the blue hoodie*
*I look at Lone and smile slightly.* Oh, hey Lone. *I then look over at Akai again.* You should probably answer the man. He can be, what's the word? Impatient, sometimes I suppose.

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 06:43 PM
Well I'll be damned..[COLOR=LightBlue]*He fixed his glasses and flipped through the book again, and stared at him* Is your name lone kenshin?[/COLO
*I look at Akai weirdly.* You know about Lone too? What the hell is in that book of yours, Akai?

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 06:44 PM
Well I'll be damned..*He fixed his glasses and flipped through the book again, and stared at him* Is your name lone kenshin? *I started at him with lifeless eyes* How in the hell do you know my name?

*I look at Lone and smile slightly.* Oh, hey Lone. *I then look over at Akai again.* You should probably answer the man. He can be, what's the word? Impatient, sometimes I suppose.

*I look at Zero and wave slowly at him* I'm not always impatient.

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 06:46 PM
*I look at Zero and wave slowly at him* I'm not always impatient.
*I look back at Lone and wave more quickly.* I know that, but no offense Lone, you can be quite impatient occasionally. But it's all good. I still respect the hell out of you. *I laugh.*

sagemaster777
11-28-2011, 06:49 PM
*He smirks at both of you then closes the book and closes his eyes, as a careless look appears on his face.* That I cannot tell you both...Yet. But I can say this, I've been around for a long time, and I know allot of things. *He looked back at Zero then Lone* It was nice meeting you 2 though...I've gathered everything I needed.

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 06:52 PM
*He smirks at both of you then closes the book and closes his eyes, as a careless look appears on his face.* That I cannot tell you both...Yet. But I can say this, I've been around for a long time, and I know allot of things. *He looked back at Zero then Lone* It was nice meeting you 2 though...I've gathered everything I needed.
*I look back at Akai.* Seriously, there are things I can't tell any of you either, but I don't broadcast that I can't. But anyway, yeah. Nice to meet you Akai. *I put my hand out for him to shake it* I may possibly see you around I suppose.

Draco Uchiha
11-28-2011, 06:52 PM
might take u up on that offer.
(He's hinting at Draco or Lone) o.o

@Draco-
~I heavily breathe then run past you, holding the key to my chest, then stuffing it in my bra. I rush into the classroom where my bags are and scream into them. I begged that everything would be put back and after I was done screaming, I felt the key disappear. Great, it's back in my heart~
*I watch her run away and follow her, when i catch up to her in the classroom i put my hand on her shoulder.* Noelle...whats going on?
*I look at the boy again, and chuckle slightly.* Yeah, I suppose so. *I look back over at Draco and the girl through the doorway.* Yeah, I'm sure the boy is Draco. The real question is, who's the girl? *Stands there as the girl runs by and continues to watch Draco, interested in what he'll do next.
*I run past you and the other kid, completely ignoring u as i continue towards the classroom that noelle was heading into.*
Maybe. .-.

Both: *I look down the hallway and see two people watching us* Who the hell....? *I turned around after Noelle had already left and started to walk toward them* Who the heck are you? *He said pointing at the person in the blue hoodie*
*I look at lone as i ran* make sure they don't cause any trouble.

EmoSakura
11-28-2011, 06:54 PM
~After I screamed I felt a gentle hand touch my shoulder. Peace flowed into me like a river and I turned around to stare up at a god.~ Nothing.....I'm fine.... ~I said with a faking yet trying smile~

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 06:56 PM
*He smirks at both of you then closes the book and closes his eyes, as a careless look appears on his face.* That I cannot tell you both...Yet. But I can say this, I've been around for a long time, and I know allot of things. *He looked back at Zero then Lone* It was nice meeting you 2 though...I've gathered everything I needed. *I laughed a little looking right into his eyes* Bet you haven't been here longer than me..... *I point my sword at you* So a demon is sealed inside of you right?

*I look back at Lone and wave more quickly.* I know that, but no offense Lone, you can be quite impatient occasionally. But it's all good. I still respect the hell out of you. *I laugh.* And I respect you.

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 06:58 PM
*I run past you and the other kid, completely ignoring u as i continue towards the classroom that noelle was heading into.*
*I watch you run by, completely ignoring me and Akai.* Well that was kinda rude. *I look at Akai again.* I'm gonna go follow Draco for no real reason whatsoever now. You can join me if you want. *I start to go in the direction Draco went with intent. I stop and lay my back against a wall near the classroom, as I watch and listen to them.*

sagemaster777
11-28-2011, 06:59 PM
*I look back at Akai.* Seriously, there are things I can't tell any of you either, but I don't broadcast that I can't. But anyway, yeah. Nice to meet you Akai. *I put my hand out for him to shake it* I may possibly see you around I suppose.It was nice meeting you Zero. *Shakes your hand* I'll be glad to see you around..Oh and nice meeting you too lone.

(DAMN YOU LONE, YOUR RUSHING IT :lol:)

deadtaka
And I respect you.
*I nod.* Good. Respect for Zero is good.

deadtaka
It was nice meeting you Zero. [COLOR=LightBlue]*Shakes your hand* II'll be glad to see you around..Oh and nice meeting you too lone.

*Shakes your hand also.* Yeah, glad to see you around anytime Akai. See ya.

Draco Uchiha
11-28-2011, 07:00 PM
~After I screamed I felt a gentle hand touch my shoulder. Peace flowed into me like a river and I turned around to stare up at a god.~ Nothing.....I'm fine.... ~I said with a faking yet trying smile~
*i looked deep into her eyes and could see the truth* Don't lie to me noelle, i can tell something happen. My senses may not work on you but i don't need them, your eyes give you away.

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 07:03 PM
It was nice meeting you Zero. *Shakes your hand* I'll be glad to see you around..Oh and nice meeting you too lone.

(DAMN YOU LONE, YOUR RUSHING IT :lol:) (Sorry! e.e)

Whatever.... *I go and stand infront of Zero with my hands out* Leave them alone....

Noctis Arashi
11-28-2011, 07:05 PM
*a magical aura radiates around me*

sagemaster777
11-28-2011, 07:06 PM
(If your gonna sense me out, at least do it without all the details like why there 2 bloods in me.)

*Stares at lone* What's going on exactly?

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 07:07 PM
(Sorry! e.e)

Whatever.... *I go and stand infront of Zero with my hands out* Leave them alone....
*I look at Lone and yawn slightly as I stand up and straighten my back.* Oh, sorry. I was interested with them, but I was also just laying my back against the wall because I am, admittedly, pretty tired.

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 07:11 PM
*I look at Lone and yawn slightly as I stand up and straighten my back.* Oh, sorry. I was interested with them, but I was also just laying my back against the wall because I am, admittedly, pretty tired. Tis fine.....

(If your gonna sense me out, at least do it without all the details like why there 2 bloods in me.)

*Stares at lone* What's going on exactly?

*My eyes turn a blood red* Nothing you need to know about right now.... *A dark lunar energy starts to flow from my body* And if you wish to pass you'll have to kill me.....

sagemaster777
11-28-2011, 07:14 PM
Tis fine.....

*My eyes turn a blood red* Nothing you need to know about right now.... *A dark lunar energy starts to flow from my body* And if you wish to pass you'll have to kill me.....
really...*Sighs and takes out a chocolate bar from his pocket* Hey now, you let me through and I'll give you some nice treats!

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 07:15 PM
Tis fine.....

I hoped it would be. *I see Lone saw those words to Akai and exhale calmly.* Okay, I'm sure I do not want to get involved in this in any way, shape, or form. *I slide down the wall and sit against it and watch Lone and Akai thinking that something interesting might happen.*

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 07:16 PM
really...*Sighs and takes out a chocolate bar from his pocket* Hey now, you let me through and I'll give you some nice treats!
*I look up at Akai with wide eyes.* Um, uh, um, lolwut?

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 07:18 PM
really...*Sighs and takes out a chocolate bar from his pocket* Hey now, you let me through and I'll give you some nice treats! Not in this life time.... *I point my sword at you slowly* You shall not pass.........

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 07:20 PM
Not in this life time.... *I point my sword at you slowly* You shall not pass.........
*I start to watch intently again.* Interesting, maybe this will actually be entertaining to watch. *I look up, still sitting against the wall, as I watch Lone and Akai intently again.*

Sephiroth
11-28-2011, 07:22 PM
Sits atop a tree an watches

sagemaster777
11-28-2011, 07:22 PM
*Looks at you with a pondered look* You're pretty out in the open with your powers now aren't you? I mean I wouldn't point my blade at random people you just met and know nothing about. *He gently touched the edge of your sword with his finger* Also, you're kidna making me nervous here with your pointy sword and crazed lifeless eyes, no offense. I'm just curious is all, but if you don't want me to enter..

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 07:24 PM
*Looks at you with a pondered look* You're pretty out in the open with your powers now aren't you? I mean I wouldn't point my blade at random people you just met and know nothing about. *He gently touched the edge of your sword with this finger* Also, you're kidna making me nervous here with your pointy sword and crazed lifeless eyes, no offense. I jsut curious is all, but if you don't want me to enter..
*I laugh because of Akai's words.* I want to be friends with this guy. Nao. *I go back to watching.*

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 07:25 PM
*Looks at you with a pondered look* You're pretty out in the open with your powers now aren't you? I mean I wouldn't point my blade at random people you just met and know nothing about. *He gently touched the edge of your sword with his finger* Also, you're kidna making me nervous here with your pointy sword and crazed lifeless eyes, no offense. I'm just curious is all, but if you don't want me to enter.. Just a little..... *My sword fades away* Sorry I'm just not in the mood right now.... Just leave them alone and nothing bad will happen... *I turn and walk away from you*

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 07:27 PM
Just a little..... *My sword fades away* Sorry I'm just not in the mood right now.... Just leave them alone and nothing bad will happen... *I turn and walk away from you*
*Looks up as Lone starts to walk away and stands up and walks next to him* What just happened? Can you please explain?

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 07:29 PM
*Looks up as Lone starts to walk away and stands up and walks next to him* What just happened? Can you please explain?

*I slowly look over at you* Explain what.....?

sagemaster777
11-28-2011, 07:30 PM
Just a little..... *My sword fades away* Sorry I'm just not in the mood right now.... Just leave them alone and nothing bad will happen... *I turn and walk away from you*
Yeah, of course, It's all fine. *He rubs the back of his head with a smile, then as lone disappears form his sight, the smile disappears and he turns to Zero and walks besides him, and whispers something into his ear.If I'm correct on your blood types...you should be able to smell that girl out, right?

(DAMN YOU ALL!)

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 07:30 PM
*I slowly look over at you* Explain what.....?
*I look back with wide, kind of innocent eyes but mostly normal.* Well, I was just kinda watching and something started and the words that were exchanged I didn't really understand.

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 07:31 PM
Yeah, of course, It's all fine. *He rubs the back of his head with a smile, then as lone disappears form his sight, the smile disappears and he turns to Zero and walks besides him, and whispers something into his ear.If I'm correct on your blood types...you should be able to smell that girl out, right?
*I look at Akai weirdly but responds with a whisper also.* Uh, yeah. I can smell people out. Why do you ask?

sagemaster777
11-28-2011, 07:33 PM
*I look at Akai weirdly but responds with a whisper also.* Uh, yeah. I can smell people out. Why do you ask?
Can I trust you in the future when I need you...?*He whispers back*

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 07:34 PM

(DAMN YOU ALL!) (What? :lol) Leave them alone!

*I look back with wide, kind of innocent eyes but mostly normal.* Well, I was just kinda watching and something started and the words that were exchanged I didn't really understand.

*My eyes turn a blood red again* If you didn't understand you don't need to know.... If you help him I'll kill you both......

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 07:35 PM
Can I trust you in the future when I need you...?*He whispers back*
*I whisper back with this,* Yeah, it might depend on what it is. But you'll be able to trust me.

sagemaster777
11-28-2011, 07:36 PM
(What? :lol) Leave them alone!

*My eyes turn a blood red again* If you didn't understand you don't need to know.... If you help him I'll kill you both......

(Ok, I talked to him before he ran up and catched up with you)

@zero: Good...I'll make sure to contact you when I need you.

/walks away

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 07:39 PM
*I smile.* Do I really look like the kind of person to go against you Lone? I will not mess with you. In fact, I'll help you if you need it. Remember that. *I chuckle slightly.*

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Akai: Yeah, sure. Whatever. *I watch him walk away, and make a slight clucking noise with my tongue.* What a strange guy.

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 07:57 PM
*I smile.* Do I really look like the kind of person to go against you Lone? I will not mess with you. In fact, I'll help you if you need it. Remember that. *I chuckle slightly.*

Alright I will remember that.... *My body fades away into the darkness*

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 08:01 PM
Alright I will remember that.... *My body fades away into the darkness*
You better... *I start to wander around the school.*

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 08:02 PM
(Or what? :lol:)

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 08:05 PM
(Or I will get out the chains and whips. P:<)

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 08:07 PM
(Oh bring it on! >8D)

deadtaka
11-28-2011, 08:11 PM
(I will Lone, I will. P:<)

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 09:26 PM
Yo Noctis want to spar?

Sephiroth
11-28-2011, 09:28 PM
/feels like the forum is getting more childish

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 09:29 PM
If you don't like it leave. o.o

Sephiroth
11-28-2011, 09:32 PM
You would like that wouldn't u

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 09:35 PM
Maybe or maybe not. :lol:

sagemaster777
11-28-2011, 10:00 PM
(Then everything gets boring when brooke leaves, TROLOLOL)

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 10:02 PM
(Spar with me, Sage. ;~; )

sagemaster777
11-28-2011, 10:04 PM
/Shall cry another night for missing her in tc.
/Too lazy to spar, gosh it's always about you and fighting huh?

Lone_Espada
11-28-2011, 10:05 PM
No. >.> I'm just bored right now.

girl in the corner
11-29-2011, 04:49 AM
~walks around the school in my wolf form. I somehow had gotten headphones into my wolfy ear and I'm listening to owl city~

Tifa Legacy
11-29-2011, 10:41 AM
-*-Prances in, Looking around the Empty hall of the school-*-

girl in the corner
11-29-2011, 04:15 PM
-*-Prances in, Looking around the Empty hall of the school-*-
~silently follows you, blending into the shadows~

Tifa Legacy
11-29-2011, 04:24 PM
-*-Senses someone behind me, and quickly turns around attempting to see the person and/or Thing-*-

Lone_Espada
11-29-2011, 04:29 PM
*I stand in the shadows watching them*

girl in the corner
11-29-2011, 04:34 PM
-*-Senses someone behind me, and quickly turns around attempting to see the person and/or Thing-*-
~shrinks into the shadows surrounding me, breathing softly so you can't hear me~ (I'm in my wolf form)

Tifa Legacy
11-29-2011, 04:38 PM
*I stand in the shadows watching them*

~shrinks into the shadows surrounding me, breathing softly so you can't hear me~ (I'm in my wolf form)

*As I look around me, making a full 360degrees turn. I could see or hear no one. My eyes narrowed on a figure in the distance. Taking a few steps forward I slow encounter the weird yet, handsome stanger.*

Lone_Espada
11-29-2011, 04:40 PM
*As I look around me, making a full 360degrees turn. I could see or hear no one. My eyes narrowed on a figure in the distance. Taking a few steps forward I slow encounter the weird yet, handsome stanger.*

*My eyes slowly draw to the girl standing infront of me* Hey... *My voice was cold enough to send chills down her back*

jenny
11-29-2011, 04:42 PM
/wonders around the streets and wanders what's going on?

girl in the corner
11-29-2011, 04:46 PM
~follows you silently again~

Tifa Legacy
11-29-2011, 04:46 PM
*My eyes slowly draw to the girl standing infront of me* Hey... *My voice was cold enough to send chills down her back*
*as you spoke my eyes widen with fear, and excitement. An emotional mixture that doesn doesn’t come very easily. I look as you with a rather cheerful expression forgetting the winter-like feeling down my spine* Hey you. *I said, With a slight tilt on my head*

jenny
11-29-2011, 04:47 PM
/sits on a rock in the park

Tifa Legacy
11-29-2011, 04:50 PM
(Lone: I fixed my reply. Blame Rishard, Not me I was using the lap top >.<")

Lone_Espada
11-29-2011, 04:51 PM
(Stupid thing is cutting off my post. >.>)

*I slowly tilt my head while looking at you* Do I know you....? *My eyes became lifeless in a flash, as I quickly looked away from you*

jenny
11-29-2011, 04:53 PM
/pops around randomly, uncontrollably
.-.

Tifa Legacy
11-29-2011, 04:56 PM
(Stupid thing is cutting off my post. >.>)

*I slowly tilt my head while looking at you* Do I know you....? *My eyes became lifeless in a flash, as I quickly looked away from you*
(OMG OMG! I thought is was the laptop O_O, SO I changed computers and went back to my PC)

-*-Upon seeing your head tilted, I reach my hand out to you. I was then about to reply, When I saw you looked away. My mind was fulled with soo may thoughts and wonders. My hand then drop to the side of me, with a slight shrug on my shoulders-*- "I don't... know if you know me..." I said coldly.

Lone_Espada
11-29-2011, 05:01 PM
(OMG OMG! I thought is was the laptop O_O, SO I changed computers and went back to my PC)

-*-Upon seeing your head tilted, I reach my hand out to you. I was then about to reply, When I saw you looked away. My mind was fulled with soo may thoughts and wonders. My hand then drop to the side of me, with a slight shrug on my shoulders-*- "I don't... know if you know me..." I said coldly.

*I slowly shake my head looking back over at you* Maybe I would like to get to know you..... *I smiled a little taking hold of your hand* My name is, Lone.

girl in the corner
11-29-2011, 05:03 PM
~sits down under a nearby tree still in my wolf form. I watch Angel and the strange man who made Angel have odd feelings closely, especially the man~

Tifa Legacy
11-29-2011, 05:08 PM
~sits down under a nearby tree still in my wolf form. I watch Angel and the strange man who made Angel have odd feelings closely, especially the man~
/Continues my Encounter with Lone.
*I slowly shake my head looking back over at you* Maybe I would like to get to know you..... *I smiled a little taking hold of your hand* My name is, Lone.

-*-As you slowly look back at me, Our eyes cross at the same timing. Hearing your remark, I then smile a little timidly, "I don't see why, You would want to get to know a person like me." I said with a slight blush on my face. As you take a hold of my hand, For some odd reason. I felt as if My heart had instantly jump from the inside of me.-*- "My name is Angel. It's nice to meet you, Lone"

Lone_Espada
11-29-2011, 05:14 PM
/Continues my Encounter with Lone.

-*-As you slowly look back at me, Our eyes cross at the same timing. Hearing your remark, I then smile a little timidly, "I don't see why, You would want to get to know a person like me." I said with a slight blush on my face. As you take a hold of my hand, For some odd reason. I felt as if My heart had instantly jump from the inside of me.-*- "My name is Angel. It's nice to meet you, Lone" Angel....? *I held onto your hand tightly while smiling at you* Does that mean your a real angel also? *I laughed a little while moving my eyes to the girl looking at us from under a tree*

Tifa Legacy
11-29-2011, 05:20 PM
Angel....? *I held onto your hand tightly while smiling at you* Does that mean your a real angel also? *I laughed a little while moving my eyes to the girl looking at us from under a tree*

Yes Angel. That's my name. -*-Having my hand held onto tightly, Still blushing quiet a bit. I then hear your remark and nods a little, with a giggle.-*- Why yes, Does that surprise you? -*-With a smile, I look at the direction your eyes are situated to-*-

girl in the corner
11-29-2011, 05:22 PM
Angel....? *I held onto your hand tightly while smiling at you* Does that mean your a real angel also? *I laughed a little while moving my eyes to the girl looking at us from under a tree*
(I'm actually in my wolf form) ~knows I have been seen so I get up and walk over silently~

Lone_Espada
11-29-2011, 05:22 PM
(Be right back.)

Tifa Legacy
11-29-2011, 05:23 PM
(Yes sire)

Lone_Espada
11-29-2011, 05:30 PM
(I'm actually in my wolf form) ~knows I have been seen so I get up and walk over silently~ *watches you walk over*

Yes Angel. That's my name. -*-Having my hand held onto tightly, Still blushing quiet a bit. I then hear your remark and nods a little, with a giggle.-*- Why yes, Does that surprise you? -*-With a smile, I look at the direction your eyes are situated to-*- *I smiled kissing you in the cheek* Oh someone is blushing. *I laughed a little while holding her hand* No it doesn't surprise me... *My eyes slowly look down at the ground* You see I'm a fallen angel.....

Tifa Legacy
11-29-2011, 05:35 PM
*watches you walk over*

*I smiled kissing you in the cheek* Oh someone is blushing. *I laughed a little while holding her hand* No it doesn't surprise me... *My eyes slowly look down at the ground* You see I'm a fallen angel.....

-*-As you kissed me on the cheek, My vacant hand suddenly hold my cheek where you have kissed. With a childish giggle-*- I don't see ..... -*-stops abruptly Upon hearing the rest of your comment, and seeing your eyes lower to the ground, I slowly remove the hand from my cheek and places it under your chin, Causing you to look at me-*- You're a handsome one for that -*-I said with a wink-*-

jenny
11-29-2011, 05:37 PM
/watches

Sephiroth
11-29-2011, 05:38 PM
Sits there and yawns

girl in the corner
11-29-2011, 05:39 PM
*watches you walk over*

*I smiled kissing you in the cheek* Oh someone is blushing. *I laughed a little while holding her hand* No it doesn't surprise me... *My eyes slowly look down at the ground* You see I'm a fallen angel.....
~stops next to you and sniffs your hand~

jenny
11-29-2011, 05:39 PM
@seph:/walks over to you
..Hey.

EmoSakura
11-29-2011, 05:41 PM
(This RP has become weird........i think_

Lone_Espada
11-29-2011, 05:41 PM
-*-As you kissed me on the cheek, My vacant hand suddenly hold my cheek where you have kissed. With a childish giggle-*- I don't see ..... -*-stops abruptly Upon hearing the rest of your comment, and seeing your eyes lower to the ground, I slowly remove the hand from my cheek and places it under your chin, Causing you to look at me-*- You're a handsome one for that -*-I said with a wink-*- *I slowly look up at you and blush a little* Why thank you. *I bring up your hand and kiss it* You're a beautiful angel. *I said with a smirk* Do you want to go on a walk?

/watches No watching!

jenny
11-29-2011, 05:43 PM
*I slowly look up at you and blush a little* Why thank you. *I bring up your hand and kiss it* You're a beautiful angel. *I said with a smirk* Do you want to go on a walk?

No watching!
/stares at you.
/continues to watch

Sephiroth
11-29-2011, 05:43 PM
She can do as she pleases lone bc u won't do nothing bout it

Hello jenny

Lone_Espada
11-29-2011, 05:44 PM

Hello jenny

I was joking. .-.

jenny
11-29-2011, 05:45 PM

Hello jenny
Wanna go for a walk?

Tifa Legacy
11-29-2011, 05:46 PM
*I slowly look up at you and blush a little* Why thank you. *I bring up your hand and kiss it* You're a beautiful angel. *I said with a smirk* Do you want to go on a walk?

No watching!

-*-I giggle a bit, Looking at you, with a warm smile on my face-*- You're most welcome, L-lone... Is it, correct? -*-Blushes deeply, looking up at you as you kissed my hand, I then shrug and look down a bit-*- I'm not beautiful... -*-After hearing your question, I quickly look up and nod-*- Ohh yes! I would love that!

Sephiroth
11-29-2011, 05:46 PM
Sure *stands up slowly and stretches*

Lone_Espada
11-29-2011, 05:49 PM
-*-I giggle a bit, Looking at you, with a warm smile on my face-*- You're most welcome, L-lone... Is it, correct? -*-Blushes deeply, looking up at you as you kissed my hand, I then shrug and look down a bit-*- I'm not beautiful... -*-After hearing your question, I quickly look up and nod-*- Ohh yes! I would love that!

*I smile warmly at you and laugh a little* Yes that is correct. *I place my hand under you chin and make you look into my eyes* An angel like you is far beyond beautiful. *I hold onto your hand tightly and take off* Alright lets go!

Sephiroth
11-29-2011, 05:52 PM
Gags and throws up :lol:

jenny
11-29-2011, 05:53 PM
Sure *stands up slowly and stretches*
Mkay.
/walks a few steps in a direction and stops
/turns to look at you, and waits for you

Sephiroth
11-29-2011, 05:56 PM
Slowly walks to u and stands beside u. Shall we?

Tifa Legacy
11-29-2011, 06:00 PM
*I smile warmly at you and laugh a little* Yes that is correct. *I place my hand under you chin and make you look into my eyes* An angel like you is far beyond beautiful. *I hold onto your hand tightly and take off* Alright lets go!

-*-Sighs in relief, Noticing my question had turned out just right.-*- Ohh, My bad. I have a forgetful memory ( I lied:lol: ) I was just making sure -*-Having your hand placed under my chin, I look up directly into your eyes-*- I don't think that's possible, L-lone. -*-After saying this, I look down, holding onto your hand tightly as we take off together-*- I'm coming!

Lone_Espada
11-29-2011, 06:03 PM
-*-Sighs in relief, Noticing my question had turned out just right.-*- Ohh, My bad. I have a forgetful memory ( I lied:lol: ) I was just making sure -*-Having your hand placed under my chin, I look up directly into your eyes-*- I don't think that's possible, L-lone. -*-After saying this, I look down, holding onto your hand tightly as we take off together-*- I'm coming! *I giggle a little while smiling at you* Tis fine. *I kiss you on the forehead* Fine I'll think whatever I want about you. *I stop running and start walking while holding onto your hand* I have this awesome place you have to see.

girl in the corner
11-29-2011, 06:08 PM
~is ignored so I watch them walk away~

Tifa Legacy
11-29-2011, 06:08 PM
*I giggle a little while smiling at you* Tis fine. *I kiss you on the forehead* Fine I'll think whatever I want about you. *I stop running and start walking while holding onto your hand* I have this awesome place you have to see.

-*-as you giggle, I run my unoccupied hand up to hold my hair a little, Looking at you somewhat blushfully & embarrassed-*- Why thank you. -*-I quickly look down as you kiss my forehead. My face turning crimson in colour-*- I guess everyone is up to free moral agencies. So yeah, Indirectly, You could. -*-I said with a wink, slowing up on the pace, I stop rather suddenly and looks around, Still having ahold of your hand-*- Really? Where? What does it look like?

Sephiroth
11-29-2011, 06:10 PM
~is ignored so I watch them walk away~

Walks up to you. Hey

sagemaster777
11-29-2011, 06:11 PM
*Gags* Did you guys even properly meet in the rp? :lol:

Tifa Legacy
11-29-2011, 06:13 PM
Sage: ( :roll: Our business, You didn't even ask if we were doing this before. Assumption is a sad thing) :lol:

girl in the corner
11-29-2011, 06:17 PM
Walks up to you. Hey
~looks up at you and my form shimmers slightly and there's a human next to you instead of a wolf~ hey

Sephiroth
11-29-2011, 06:18 PM
Smiles and looks at your human form. How are you? Have we met?

sagemaster777
11-29-2011, 06:20 PM
Sage: ( :roll: Our business, You didn't even ask if we were doing this before. Assumption is a sad thing) :lol:

( ? I'm pretty sure I just asked Did you guys properly meet in the RP.)

Tifa Legacy
11-29-2011, 06:22 PM
( ? I'm pretty sure I just asked Did you guys properly meet in the RP.)

(I will repeat myself. "Our business" Too hard to understand that? Ahh I guess that one saying is true. "Wisdom is to high for a fool" ) :lol:

Sephiroth
11-29-2011, 06:23 PM
Shakes head.

deadtaka
11-29-2011, 06:25 PM
u-n-i-c-o-r-n

Tifa Legacy
11-29-2011, 06:27 PM
Taka! You're on Inviable! O_O

Sephy: /Gives you a lollipop.

sagemaster777
11-29-2011, 06:31 PM
Shakes head.
Yep...me too seph. :lol:
(I will repeat myself. "Our business" Too hard to understand that? Ahh I guess that one saying is true. "Wisdom is to high for a fool" ) :lol:
(Amber...you just told me i didn't ask if you guys were doing this before.../facepalm.)

deadtaka
11-29-2011, 06:31 PM
That I am. p.o

jenny
11-29-2011, 06:33 PM
Slowly walks to u and stands beside u. Shall we?
/nods
We shall.
/walks slowly and looks at the ground

EmoSakura
11-29-2011, 06:34 PM
Gags and throws up :lol:
I like this.......

Tifa Legacy
11-29-2011, 06:35 PM
Yep...me too seph. :lol:

(Amber...you just told me i didn't ask if you guys were doing this before.../facepalm.)

(>^.^)> Mind chu own Business in the future :cool:
<3 Laterz.

Brooke: You like...... Nevermind.

Sephiroth
11-29-2011, 06:35 PM
Walks with jenny

girl in the corner
11-29-2011, 06:36 PM
Smiles and looks at your human form. How are you? Have we met?
~shrugs~ I don't know. You might of seen me around ~my hair falls over my eyes and I brush it away with my fingers~ but I don't recall seeing you before ~tilts my head to the side~

deadtaka
11-29-2011, 06:37 PM
I like this.......
It tis quite hawt.
/talking about the gagging

EmoSakura
11-29-2011, 06:37 PM
<3 Laterz.

youre beautiul.....

sagemaster777
11-29-2011, 06:38 PM
<3 Laterz.

(I will smack you in the face if you keep annoying me)

Tifa Legacy
11-29-2011, 06:38 PM
youre beautiul.....

What with all the dots? o.o Something wrong? :(

(you started it and whatever) :lol: (Prepare to be smacked or rather slapped in return)

Sephiroth
11-29-2011, 06:39 PM
~shrugs~ I don't know. You might of seen me around ~my hair falls over my eyes and I brush it away with my fingers~ but I don't recall seeing you before ~tilts my head to the side~

Smiles. Well I am Roy and you are?

jenny
11-29-2011, 06:40 PM
Walks with jenny
So.. um. Have I seen you before?
/walks with you

deadtaka
11-29-2011, 06:40 PM
You did say it. :lol:

Sephiroth
11-29-2011, 06:42 PM
So.. um. Have I seen you before?
/walks with you

Am I that forgettable?

jenny
11-29-2011, 06:44 PM
Am I that forgettable?
Um..I can't remember your name.. much less remember you. I've been kinda busy lately.

girl in the corner
11-29-2011, 06:44 PM
Smiles. Well I am Roy and you are?
Raven ~holds out my hand for you to shake and I smile~ Nice to meet you

Sephiroth
11-29-2011, 06:46 PM
@Jenny: I'm Alucard smiles

@girl: *takes ur hand and shakes it* raven is a pretty name. It's a pleasure to meet u

jenny
11-29-2011, 06:52 PM
@Jenny: I'm Alucard smiles

@girl: *takes ur hand and shakes it* raven is a pretty name. It's a pleasure to meet u
Alucard. That's a nice name. I'd say I was Jenny, but you probably already know that. right?

Sephiroth
11-29-2011, 06:53 PM
Nods that I do

girl in the corner
11-29-2011, 06:53 PM
(wait, first Roy, now Alucard? Which one are you?)
~smiles~ thanks

(I have to go to bed, night)

Sephiroth
11-29-2011, 06:56 PM
Roy is my main Alucard waS an old character I had

Smiles also. No problem

girl in the corner
11-30-2011, 01:49 PM
(ohhhhh)

so, what race are you?

Sephiroth
11-30-2011, 02:01 PM
Well I'm part angel I think *Roy looked at her

girl in the corner
11-30-2011, 02:03 PM
Well I'm part angel I think *Roy looked at her
you think?

(if you randomly see a b or f, I'm sorry. My B and F keys keep acting up)

Tifa Legacy
11-30-2011, 02:05 PM
-*-Appears Sitting on the edge of a cliff, Admiring the view -*-

Lone_Espada
11-30-2011, 02:06 PM
Seph is a fallen angel! xD

girl in the corner
11-30-2011, 02:07 PM
@angel ~a wolf sits down next to you silently~

Tifa Legacy
11-30-2011, 02:07 PM
Lone, Leave Seph alone! xD

Who are you talking to GITC?

girl in the corner
11-30-2011, 02:10 PM
Lone, Leave Seph alone! xD

Who are you talking to GITC?
you, stupid thing didn't auto-quote you -.-

Tifa Legacy
11-30-2011, 02:13 PM
-*-I look over at the wolf, Reaching my hands out to pet her-*-

girl in the corner
11-30-2011, 02:17 PM
-*-I look over at the wolf, Reaching my hands out to pet her-*-
~lets you pet me~

Tifa Legacy
11-30-2011, 02:22 PM
-*-Using my index finger, I place it under your chin and pets you, Playfully-*-

Sephiroth
11-30-2011, 02:25 PM
Yeah I think in not honestly sure I have never thought of it

girl in the corner
11-30-2011, 02:30 PM
-*-Using my index finger, I place it under your chin and pets you, Playfully-*-
~wags my tail and jumps playfully around you. barks~
Yeah I think in not honestly sure I have never thought of it

that's like saying I'm not sure I'm a werewolf. You know if you are or not. Like, I can feel my wolf always near me, just like you surely can feel your wings

Sephiroth
11-30-2011, 02:31 PM
Umm I guess but I never have let them out. You know it's just a thing to try and be a bit normal

Tifa Legacy
11-30-2011, 02:31 PM
-*-Giggling a little, I tackle the wolf lightly. Holding onto it, As I resume my on-look of the sunset-*-

girl in the corner
11-30-2011, 02:39 PM
Umm I guess but I never have let them out. You know it's just a thing to try and be a bit normal
Why would you want to hide something special away? It's what make you you not like gingerbread men, a cut out like everyone else. Stand out, be yourself, it's beautiful when you're like no one else. And your wings are normal ~smiles and hugs you and whispers in your ear~ If you continue hiding your wings, how are you going to fly? ~steps back and looks at you~ If you don't fly, what's the point of having wings?
-*-Giggling a little, I tackle the wolf lightly. Holding onto it, As I resume my on-look of the sunset-*-
~wags my tail and licks your face. I calm down and watch the sun set with you, my tail still wagging slightly~

Tifa Legacy
11-30-2011, 02:45 PM
-*-I sigh a bit, Looking at the skies as Night begins to fall. Still holding onto you-*-

girl in the corner
11-30-2011, 02:56 PM
-*-I sigh a bit, Looking at the skies as Night begins to fall. Still holding onto you-*-
~looks up at you and nuzzles your jaw~

Tifa Legacy
11-30-2011, 03:00 PM
-*-Rests my jaw on your forehead a little-*-

Noctis Arashi
11-30-2011, 03:03 PM
*sits in a tree, pointing at people and making lazer noises* Pew. Pew Pew.

Tifa Legacy
11-30-2011, 03:05 PM
-*-Looks back and up at Noctis. With a smile, I wave at him-*-