PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Chapter 535 Discussion

Wooster
04-13-2011, 02:50 PM
It's up. Discuss.

naruto_jock
04-13-2011, 02:58 PM
Epic....now things have gotten interesting. I wonder if KB will join the fight too.

Vornmusion
04-13-2011, 02:58 PM
You first, Wooster. :P

Wooster
04-13-2011, 03:05 PM
First what?

Naruto is back in the story; this can only be good. Nothing wrong with the chapter; it is needed to get Naruto involved. Now if only chapters were 30 pages long... :/

Nick Tasogare
04-13-2011, 03:08 PM
I feel like Iruka is gonna be the Naruto to Naruto's Sasuke.

At least I felt like that until the letter appeared xD

naruto_jock
04-13-2011, 03:10 PM
First what?

Naruto is back in the story; this can only be good. Nothing wrong with the chapter; it is needed to get Naruto involved. Now if only chapters were 30 pages long... :/

Ikr?! I wish the chapters were longer too. They would be so cool and worth buying then. :/

Yori
04-13-2011, 03:11 PM
Naruto entering SM without difficulty.... He is gonna be a handful for Sasuke

Wooster
04-13-2011, 03:12 PM
Except Sasuke has EMS. He probably will be able to take control of the Nine-Tailed Fox. -_-

PlatonicZombie
04-13-2011, 03:13 PM
First what?

`|( agreed. I think Killer Bee is going to be the only one to survive as a jinjuriki (spelling I know). Killer Bee having been eluded to as the perfect host makes me think then that Naruto will lose his (and still live); whereas, Killer Bee won't lose his and will maybe be saved by Naruto before it gets taken out (as I'm sure Naruto's body will be tossed aside believeing him to be dead).

naruto_jock
04-13-2011, 03:14 PM
Naruto entering SM without difficulty.... He is gonna be a handful for Sasuke

I wonder how he did that. Think that he's mastered the kyuubi's chakra he can take in nature chakra more easily?

Space Cowboy Sasori
04-13-2011, 03:15 PM
Go Iruka, GO!

Wooster
04-13-2011, 03:18 PM
Go Pat, GO! P:

Gouldy17
04-13-2011, 03:21 PM
finally naruto joins the fight now maybe we will get to the serious fights next chapter is gunna be kakashi and then naruto jumps in at the end

Shooting Star
04-13-2011, 03:23 PM
I'm impressed how Naruto gathered Senjutsu Chakra so quickly in such a short space of time.

I wasn't expecting him to rush to the battlefield so soon, either. Normally, the main protagonist is always the last to arrive in huge confrontations, such as this one. I wonder what "unexpected" move will Madara do next chapter?

Space Cowboy Sasori
04-13-2011, 03:25 PM
God, Iruka is a champ.

Vornmusion
04-13-2011, 03:27 PM
First what?

I feel much the same, it's about time this got moving along.

Wooster
04-13-2011, 03:29 PM
Yes, Naruto fighting something should at least bring tension.

tsuki
04-13-2011, 03:54 PM
Naruto is off to war! What about KB, will he head out too?

JazzJunkie4
04-13-2011, 03:58 PM
It's chapters like this one that make all the other filler type chapters with armadillo parts and side characters fighting worth it.

EvL j3st3r
04-13-2011, 04:09 PM
Sweet! Naruto just brushes off a whole Jounin squad like nothing! (I assume at least most of them were at some jounin rank)

The breaks been alright but it's good to see Naruto in the story again. Sasuke needs a little screen time as well. couple of questions tho.......

Why can Naruto all of a sudden go SM without having several moments to be perfectly still? Does it have something to do with the fact that Naruto owns the Kyuubi's chakra? The Kyuubi's chakra has been shown to interact with nature to some extent after all.

Also, why did Bee not pursue Naruto. He had to know he was the only one who had a chance at stopping him.

@Jazz.......can you say that word here? hmmmmm...I dunno. I would edit it b4 the wrong person sees. ;)

kalmeast
04-13-2011, 04:12 PM
Except Sasuke has EMS. He probably will be able to take control of the Nine-Tailed Fox. -_-

I think this' been explained over and over that cant happen if the Nine-tails lives in a host. Besides naruto sealed him away with a stronger sealing jutsu than that on Kushina which madara couldn't release until it weakened...

btw...chp discussion:
all i could say was damn...this is hot!

JazzJunkie4
04-13-2011, 04:14 PM
@Jazz.......can you say that word here? hmmmmm...I dunno. I would edit it b4 the wrong person sees. ;)

hehe... good point. Done!

EvL j3st3r
04-13-2011, 04:18 PM
I think this' been explained over and over that cant happen if the Nine-tails lives in a host. Besides naruto sealed him away with a stronger sealing jutsu than that on Kushina which madara couldn't release until it weakened...

btw...chp discussion:
all i could say was damn...this is hot!
Agreed. I don't see Naruto giving birth any time soon and yes....Naruto's seal is much stronger than Kushina's. Even if he could take control of the fox while it's in Naruto it would do no good. He can only manipulate it's mind not it's chakra (which Naruto owns now).

Gouldy17
04-13-2011, 04:18 PM
Why can Naruto all of a sudden go SM without having several moments to be perfectly still? Does it have something to do with the fact that Naruto owns the Kyuubi's chakra? The Kyuubi's chakra has been shown to interact with nature to some extent after all.

if you ask me....the first few times he was using sage chakra he was playing it safe and taking it in slowly now having used it quite a few times he knows his exact limit or cut off point b4 he becomes a frog

EvL j3st3r
04-13-2011, 04:24 PM
hehe... good point. Done!:lol:
if you ask me....the first few times he was using sage chakra he was playing it safe and taking it in slowly now having used it quite a few times he knows his exact limit or cut off point b4 he becomes a frogI suppose that's reasonable. Still.......Pa Toad even explained that you NEED time to be perfectly still. That's why Jaraiya needed to fuse and Naruto needed his shadow clones. So..............I don't know. This would contradict Pa Toads teachings.

Phariah824
04-13-2011, 04:28 PM
nice and the way he sensed what was going on all over was nice. well his training this whole time he has been going in an outta transformed stated probably so he has to have gotta real good at that.

and wow. he broke out of a Iruka's seal, shadow possession, and Shino's dad's bugs couldn't penetrate his chakra field. daaaaammmmn. i cannot wait for him to super speed in and get started whoopin some butt. would like for him to stand side by side w/ Gaara against the zombie kages, also to fly in and save kakashi and see his reaction to Naruto now.

EvL j3st3r
04-13-2011, 04:37 PM
If Kakashi has to be saved he better whoop some serious ass first.

kalmeast
04-13-2011, 04:58 PM
1. Why can Naruto all of a sudden go SM without having several moments to be perfectly still? Does it have something to do with the fact that Naruto owns the Kyuubi's chakra? The Kyuubi's chakra has been shown to interact with nature to some extent after all.

2.Also, why did Bee not pursue Naruto. He had to know he was the only one who had a chance at stopping him.

1., I'm guessing that The Amount of overall Chakra that Naruto Possesses now makes it impossible for Natural Energy to overwhelm him.

2. I'm also thinking that Kishi is ready to let Bee go...It might be his time to be captured. He has fulfilled his role in Naruto's life and the Prophesy.
It will make sense that he be captured by Sasuke in order for us to be able to measure the difference in Sasuke's strength with MS vs EMS since he fought and lost the first time.

EvL j3st3r
04-13-2011, 05:04 PM
@Kalmeast........I'm with you all the way on number two.

Number 1 however......I think ppl are forgetting WHY you have to be perfectly still to use SM. It has nothing to do with risk to the user. You have to be perfectly still to gather natural energy period. You can't draw on natural energy if you're moving.

kalmeast
04-13-2011, 05:08 PM
@Kalmeast........I'm with you all the way on number two.

Number 1 however......I think ppl are forgetting WHY you have to be perfectly still to use SM. It has nothing to do with risk to the user. You have to be perfectly still to gather natural energy period. You can't draw on natural energy if you're moving.

That's true but not true at the same time because we have seen Naruto during the training, running and gathering Natural energy. He was able to gather very little amount. only he was turning into frog so pa had to follow him and be hitting him. In that case, the fact that it can't be done while moving is not absolute...what do you think?

JazzJunkie4
04-13-2011, 05:12 PM
That's true but not true at the same time because we have seen Naruto during the training, running and gathering Natural energy. He was able to gather very little amount. only he was turning into frog so pa had to follow him and be hitting him. In that case, the fact that it can't be done while moving is not absolute...what do you think?

....I'm a little confused by this. Wasn't he standing still while pondering about the animals and bee after iruka said "let's go back inside"? Assuming he has gotten better at SM, couldn't it be that he just gathered it faster then we have seen before.

kalmeast
04-13-2011, 05:20 PM
....I'm a little confused by this. Wasn't he standing still while pondering about the animals and bee after iruka said "let's go back inside"? Assuming he has gotten better at SM, couldn't it be that he just gathered it faster then we have seen before.

yea, i saw that...that too is possible. he was still for a moment, but it's still so fast...

also did anyone notice that Kishi has avoided showing a combination of SM + RM...he knew Naruto was gonna go RM but he had him go back into Normal before Rikoudo Mode... I wonder what he's hiding and what those Combo's would give, if any.

JazzJunkie4
04-13-2011, 05:24 PM
yea, i saw that...that too is possible. he was still for a moment, but it's still so fast...

also did anyone notice that Kishi has avoided showing a combination of SM + RM...he knew Naruto was gonna go RM but he had him go back into Normal before Rikoudo Mode... I wonder what he's hiding and what those Combo's would give, if any.

Well we don't know how fast it was. And yes, I was thinking the same thing about the RS-SM combo.

yokokurama
04-13-2011, 05:25 PM
I think Iruka trying to fool Naruto into believing the animals have Kyuubi chakra was partly Kishimoto admitting the trick before about examining the animals for male/femaleness was stupid. That is all.

EvL j3st3r
04-13-2011, 06:25 PM
Oh yea! I remember. You're talking about after Naruto figured out he couldn't fuse but before he had the shadow clone epiphany. forgot all about that. So I guess you're right. My bad.

Devroux
04-13-2011, 06:29 PM
The chapter was really good. I like the epic pose pictures that are put in it. I get goosebumps.

Seeing Naruto escape so easily from a barrier that would have held him before he got Kyuubi under his belt was cool because it gave proof to how much stronger he had gotten.

Can't wait to see what happens when he reaches the battle field.

EroS
04-13-2011, 07:18 PM
I must admit, I was a bit psyched at first that since Naruto went SM he may combine that with RM when not even realizing it, as he is prone to make such monumental discoveries through sheer coincidence. I do believe this will be revisited, and it will have awesome outcomes (I once posed that it could be a way to tame Kyuubi, but that does seem a bit ridiculous now as he would probably have to absorb all of the nature chakra to bring about toad qualities in the fox).

Something that popped into my mind reading all the discussion was what if, after a series of battles against ridiculous foes (say he does take out all the kages, or former jinchurikis, etc), he is summoned back to Mt Myoboku? The more he has developed and grown stronger, the further up the toad hierarchy he has gone up (Gamakichi and Gamatatsu, then Gamabunta, then Ma and Pa. This is only including those he summoned on his own, as he originally summoned Bunta but that was with the aid of Kyuubi chakra), so what if he is called back by the Great Toad Sage to be given some ultimate training or knowledge? That Toad is old as hell, it is possible old enough to date back to near the time of SoSP, as we don't know the longevity of the toads and that dude has been there seemingly forever based off comparisons with the others. Could be the missing link to Naruto going full-on SoSP mode.

narulvr
04-13-2011, 07:19 PM
best chap since the war started! Naruto's becoming a G. the sauce wont stand a chance... but he will cuz he got kishi on his side but yea almost instant sage mode=ownage

JazzJunkie4
04-13-2011, 07:26 PM
I must admit, I was a bit psyched at first that since Naruto went SM he may combine that with RM when not even realizing it, as he is prone to make such monumental discoveries through sheer coincidence. I do believe this will be revisited, and it will have awesome outcomes (I once posed that it could be a way to tame Kyuubi, but that does seem a bit ridiculous now as he would probably have to absorb all of the nature chakra to bring about toad qualities in the fox).

Something that popped into my mind reading all the discussion was what if, after a series of battles against ridiculous foes (say he does take out all the kages, or former jinchurikis, etc), he is summoned back to Mt Myoboku? The more he has developed and grown stronger, the further up the toad hierarchy he has gone up (Gamakichi and Gamatatsu, then Gamabunta, then Ma and Pa. This is only including those he summoned on his own, as he originally summoned Bunta but that was with the aid of Kyuubi chakra), so what if he is called back by the Great Toad Sage to be given some ultimate training or knowledge? That Toad is old as hell, it is possible old enough to date back to near the time of SoSP, as we don't know the longevity of the toads and that dude has been there seemingly forever based off comparisons with the others. Could be the missing link to Naruto going full-on SoSP mode.

Well... I don't see that happening. Would be too repetitive, and naruto has done enough of that type of training for one series. Besides, since he doesn't use any chakara while in RS mode besides the RS chakara it is still uncertain whether that is even possible. It may be able to lengthen his RS longevity and amount he can use, but that's it in my opinion.

Sai's brother
04-13-2011, 07:27 PM
best chap since the war started! Naruto's becoming a G. the sauce wont stand a chance... but he will cuz he got kishi on his side but yea almost instant sage mode=ownage
EMS + Kishi loving Sasuke = Mega Ownage XD

EroS
04-13-2011, 07:40 PM
Well... I don't see that happening. Would be too repetitive, and naruto has done enough of that type of training for one series. Besides, since he doesn't use any chakara while in RS mode besides the RS chakara it is still uncertain whether that is even possible. It may be able to lengthen his RS longevity and amount he can use, but that's it in my opinion.

I agree, it would be outlandish. Just popped into my head. It could be interesting though in the sense that, instead of training, Great Toad Sage explains the truth behind SoSP that Madara doesn't know or that wasn't written down on the Uchiha tablet. He could be that old for all we know, and would explain how the Toads gained the ability to utilize Nature Chakra when it has already been stated the SoSP was the father of all ninjutsu (so anything involving chakra, which SM does).

Also, upon second look I noticed that Naruto was in SM before he came at the guards and was caught by shadow mimic. So he was able to get into SM almost instantaneously, which is ridiculously awesome

JazzJunkie4
04-13-2011, 07:41 PM
I agree, it would be outlandish. Just popped into my head. It could be interesting though in the sense that, instead of training, Great Toad Sage explains the truth behind SoSP that Madara doesn't know or that wasn't written down on the Uchiha tablet. He could be that old for all we know, and would explain how the Toads gained the ability to utilize Nature Chakra when it has already been stated the SoSP was the father of all ninjutsu (so anything involving chakra, which SM does).

Also, upon second look I noticed that Naruto was in SM before he came at the guards and was caught by shadow mimic. So he was able to get into SM almost instantaneously, which is ridiculously awesome

ok ya I can by that. That actually would be pretty cool.

EvL j3st3r
04-13-2011, 08:12 PM
[QUOTE=EroS;4940064] He could be that old for all we know, and would explain how the Toads gained the ability to utilize Nature Chakra when it has already been stated the SoSP was the father of all ninjutsu (so anything involving chakra, which SM does).
[QUOTE]
It doesn't mean RS created SM. He is the founder of ninjutsu. He didn't create every individual technique.

EroS
04-13-2011, 08:50 PM
[QUOTE=EroS;4940064] He could be that old for all we know, and would explain how the Toads gained the ability to utilize Nature Chakra when it has already been stated the SoSP was the father of all ninjutsu (so anything involving chakra, which SM does).
QUOTE]
It doesn't mean RS created SM. He is the founder of ninjutsu. He didn't create every individual technique.

I guess that depends on how you interpret the claim 'father of all ninjutsu.' It could mean that all ninjutsu can be traced back to him somehow, not that he created them all. Or it could mean that he did create them all, as to father something means to have created it

Any way it is looked at, there is a link between the toads and SoSP, in that they couldn't have their technique if not for him. It had to come from him at some point, and it's possible this was passed down directly as: Jiraiya was the first human to enter Mt Myoboku without invitation; therefore this couldn't be passed down through one of the Sage's human disciples as they would have never traveled there to teach them; they couldn't summon anyone there without having learned how to from SoSP. The Sage was considered a god so he wouldn't be put in the same category as all other humans. And with all ninjutsu coming from SoSP, then it would logically follow that SM came from SoSP.

Another ridiculous theory, Mt Myoboku could be the senju bloodline's 'uchiha tablet' in a sense, in that Naruto being of senju blood is the only one shown to have truly mastered the technique, so it may have some benefit similar to that which the EMS and Rinnegan has on the tablet.

kalmeast
04-13-2011, 09:02 PM
With Naruto's Super Sensing Ability In SM and RS Mode, Way Surpassing Karin, I Wonder How Easily He'd Be Able To Sense A Bikochu These Days.

Jutsu Junkie
04-13-2011, 09:05 PM
Well, it's not like we didn't see this coming as whole community. Naruto's escape was a foregone conclusion I suppose, though I previously put up a weak defense of his opponents. I did call the shadow possession, at least (no major feat) -- lot of good that did! I can't wait to see the true power of RS-SM combined. There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth if he gets cheated out of showing off. Major destruction should be on the way.

/folds hands in prayer that Kishi won't lamify Naruto

kalmeast
04-13-2011, 09:13 PM
Well, it's not like we didn't see this coming as whole community. Naruto's escape was a foregone conclusion I suppose, though I previously put up a weak defense of his opponents. I did call the shadow possession, at least (no major feat) -- lot of good that did! I can't wait to see the true power of RS-SM combined. There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth if he gets cheated out of showing off. Major destruction should be on the way.

/folds hands in prayer that Kishi won't lamify Naruto

i'm guessing Naruto is going to be fighting a lot of battles before sasuke...after that he'd own sasuke to show how stronger he is...

my question is, why is it so important that Naruto has such sensing abilities...i mean, he's the strongest sensor in the Manga now... he can sense what other's have seen by connecting their chakra and he can sense evil regardless of how it's disguised...

Poodle
04-13-2011, 09:17 PM
This was a good chapter. It felt so short though.

So i guess we can't lose next week since it has to be either Naruto or Kakashi...

Jutsu Junkie
04-13-2011, 10:17 PM
i'm guessing Naruto is going to be fighting a lot of battles before sasuke...after that he'd own sasuke to show how stronger he is...

my question is, why is it so important that Naruto has such sensing abilities...i mean, he's the strongest sensor in the Manga now... he can sense what other's have seen by connecting their chakra and he can sense evil regardless of how it's disguised...

Well, considering he can sense emotions, it's probably very hard to trick him. Most of his opponents would have no clue about this, so if they think they can pull the wool over his eyes in an attempt to gain an advantage, they'll probably fail--and fail badly. Sneaking up on him is probably also quite difficult or impossible, considering how he was able to sense combat from many miles away. This makes him perfect for counter-ambush operations.

If you consider the history of combat, you discover that range and accuracy have been the chief advancements in military power. Being both a living weapon and (likely) the most powerful sensor-type ninja in living memory (perhaps ever), he's got an ultra-massive range and power advantage. He's essentially a human ICBM (well, SRBM, but let's not split hairs), if you consider the Tailed Beast Bomb, which he'll probably perfect soon enough. He's incredibly dangerous. It's almost like he showed up in the Middle Ages with an assault rifle.

It occurs to me that his ability to sense emotions might give him the ability to drill into Sasuke's deeper mentality and allow him to disarm his rival mentally -- maybe even turn him around.

Hey, it could happen... /shrugs

puppetmasterpossession
04-13-2011, 10:26 PM
I liked the chapter, but I hate main characters. I mean, he broke out of Shadow Possession(A jounin's), Sealing Jutsu, and Shino's Dad's bugs, all at the same time...Haxx much? I just think it is lame that he can now break out of a jutsu in like a second that a ataksuki member(Hidan) couldn't break out of. If Kishi just didn't make him haxxed out all the time I would not have as many complaints about Naruto.

Poodle
04-13-2011, 10:36 PM
I liked the chapter, but I hate main characters. I mean, he broke out of Shadow Possession(A jounin's), Sealing Jutsu, and Shino's Dad's bugs, all at the same time...Haxx much? I just think it is lame that he can now break out of a jutsu in like a second that a ataksuki member(Hidan) couldn't break out of. If Kishi just didn't make him haxxed out all the time I would not have as many complaints about Naruto.

well think of how dumb Madara makes everyone look. Naruto surpassed most jounin when he learned Sage mode. they couldn't do anything against Pain, and now Naruto is supposed to be on another level than that.

mrsticky005
04-14-2011, 01:17 AM
Naruto is going to get captured.

Iruka jinxed him.

Skrall
04-14-2011, 02:12 AM
Nothing really happened in this chapter, did it?

There was lots of talking and flashbacks.

At least, we've seen a couple of new feats:

=> Naruto gathering Senjutsu Chakra quickly in a short amount of time;
=> Iruka performing a Barrier Jutsu :shock:. But then again, we had already seen this same jutsu during the 'Return of Mizuki Arc.', so it isn't necessarily new.

The fact that Naruto has rushed his way through the war, it can only mean one thing: he'll be captured very soon, otherwise he'd have stayed inside the island and perfected his new jutsu.

If that happens then, this whole time trying to master this new jutsu was a total waste. Unless, he finally perfects it while fighting in the war, like he perfected Rasengan when fighting Kabuto. *cough* Plot no Jutsu *cough*.

Lady Tsunade
04-14-2011, 04:13 AM
Nothing really happened in this chapter, did it?

There was lots of talking and flashbacks.

At least, we've seen a couple of new feats:

=> Naruto gathering Senjutsu Chakra quickly in a short amount of time;
=> Iruka performing a Barrier Jutsu :shock:. But then again, we had already seen this same jutsu during the 'Return of Mizuki Arc.', so it isn't necessarily new.

The fact that Naruto has rushed his way through the war, it can only mean one thing: he'll be captured very soon, otherwise he'd have stayed inside the island and perfected his new jutsu.

If that happens then, this whole time trying to master this new jutsu was a total waste. Unless, he finally perfects it while fighting in the war, like he perfected Rasengan when fighting Kabuto. *cough* Plot no Jutsu *cough*.

Iruka used a Barrier of Exploding tags in the Mizuki Arc did he not? It was a different jutsu iirc. In this chapter he used a Sealing type jutsu to try and prevent Naruto from moving.

Anyway, good chapter! Good lead up to Narutos entrance to the war. I was disappointed to see that Sakura wasn't fighting anyone yet though D:

mrsticky005
04-14-2011, 06:17 AM
Iruka used a Barrier of Exploding tags in the Mizuki Arc did he not? It was a different jutsu iirc. In this chapter he used a Sealing type jutsu to try and prevent Naruto from moving.

Anyway, good chapter! Good lead up to Narutos entrance to the war. I was disappointed to see that Sakura wasn't fighting anyone yet though D:

Yeah, Sakura really needs to stop being a Tsunade 2.0 and fight. ;)

But who should Sakura fight?

Wooster
04-14-2011, 06:38 AM
Easy, Dan. It will provide the necessary break to end her connection with Tsunade. It is much needed.

Too bad he is already fighting Darui's squad. Therefore, the former Kazekage. Bring back the tensions between the Sand and the leaf.

New question: Who's barrier is strong you think, Iruka's or Danzo's?
Either way Sasuke and Naruto both broke out of them the same way. RAAAAAGE!

jesse uzumaki
04-14-2011, 06:42 AM
I think it was a really good chapter. however when iruka said naruto PLEASE COME BACK ALIVE!!! It just kept me thinking that naruto might die in the end of the series if he does die let's hope he dies killing madara uchiha and dies as a hero. now that naruto is rushing to war that means it time for naruto to fight sasuke. so we will see sasuke going to battle now too I am sure madara will sense naruto ging to war. and we will see sasuke eternal mangekou sharingan very soon.

narulvr
04-14-2011, 06:49 AM
[QUOTE
If that happens then, this whole time trying to master this new jutsu was a total waste. Unless, he finally perfects it while fighting in the war, like he perfected Rasengan when fighting Kabuto. *cough* Plot no Jutsu *cough*.[/QUOTE]

You already know thats how he's gona learn it, but that's what makes him unique. He don't understand the consept of the jutsu but learns it through hands on feel. But I'm geussing it wont be any action next chap, or maybe a side line fight or sumthing but nothing big.

jesse uzumaki
04-14-2011, 06:52 AM
anyone agree that since naruto is going to war it just a matter of time for sasuke to go to war now i have a feeling we see the naruto vs sasuke battle very soon now.

Sasuke
04-14-2011, 07:11 AM
anyone agree that since naruto is going to war it just a matter of time for sasuke to go to war now i have a feeling we see the naruto vs sasuke battle very soon now.

Not too soon, I think that battle will be relatively close to the end of the war. It still will be sometime in the near future though. I just wonder what Sasuke's new powers will be that come along with his EMS and how they will be able to counter Naruto's SM/RS

Jutsu Junkie
04-14-2011, 09:00 AM
Not too soon, I think that battle will be relatively close to the end of the war. It still will be sometime in the near future though. I just wonder what Sasuke's new powers will be that come along with his EMS and how they will be able to counter Naruto's SM/RS

Well, unless Itachi's gift or his RS give him defense against genjutsu, it's still a kind of poor match. But I think RS will on its own defeat most genjutsus, because it's such a powerful sensor mode. If you get the concept behind how a genjutsu works in the first place, it might not be able to cut off RS -- if only because of the nature of how you break a genjutsu. If others pumping chakra into you (or you pushing out a lot of chakra) does the trick, Naruto's natural dynamo of chakra in RS might do the same thing.

If he gets captured, I still think he's going to end up with the juubi inside him. The thought of putting something that powerful next to Gedo Mazo could be like throwing oil on a fire you thought you could control.

jesse uzumaki
04-14-2011, 09:12 AM
will didn't madara said he was planning on using sasuke to fuse him with the geto mazo in other words I think madara is going to take control off sasuke new body and fused with the juubi I think madara is there but his body is damage and he use sasuke as his new vessel.

Gouldy17
04-14-2011, 09:30 AM
nothing to do with this chapter but reading it has made me realize how very very easy it has been for saskue to gain power and how difficult it has been for naruto.....saskue killed his brother thus awakening MS....naruto trained hardcore with the possibility of turning into a frog to get SM....saskue took his brothers eyes thus awakening EMS....naruto had to fight a legendary monster of legend....its power..legendary!!!! but you get my point

UchiHa_AsH
04-14-2011, 09:30 AM
As far as i think. Sasuke will get his EMS after the battle with naruto. If you ever watched the youtube video. I think thats how its gonna be. Something similar.

I think the chapter was amazing and its no hax to whoever said it. Jounin ninjas from konoha cant compare to naruto anymore. This was a clear demonstration that they had no chances.

And considering his new sensoring abilities. That is just simply awesome. I also think kishi dosen't like sasuke but he has to somehow evolve him because if he dosen't naruto wont have a rival. So im guessing thats why he put so much time in sasuke in the first place.

The main here has to have a life rival dosen't he. And in the end it will be perfect if he utterly beats him.

Im so keen on the next chapter. Cant wait :)

jesse uzumaki
04-14-2011, 09:34 AM
As far as i think. Sasuke will get his EMS after the battle with naruto. If you ever watched the youtube video. I think thats how its gonna be. Something similar.

I think the chapter was amazing and its no hax to whoever said it. Jounin ninjas from konoha cant compare to naruto anymore. This was a clear demonstration that they had no chances.

And considering his new sensoring abilities. That is just simply awesome. I also think kishi dosen't like sasuke but he has to somehow evolve him because if he dosen't naruto wont have a rival. So im guessing thats why he put so much time in sasuke in the first place.

The main here has to have a life rival dosen't he. And in the end it will be perfect if he utterly beats him.

Im so keen on the next chapter. Cant wait :)
sasuke is kishi favorite character he said it himself. go check it up online he said sasuke is his favorite character because it's his most difficult character to draw. as for the story developing ofr sasuke not sure about that.

Parak111
04-14-2011, 09:58 AM
Naru was awesome as always. Now that he has set out, I can see him meeting either Itachi or Nagato, possibly Nagato. It kind of becomes clear already.

If Naruto meets Nagato, then Sasuke will probably meet Itachi, though I don't know about fighting him.

And what happened with the spoiler note about the next chapter, saying that Madara will make an unexpected move? I didn't see that anywhere.

Poodle
04-14-2011, 10:14 AM
Naru was awesome as always. Now that he has set out, I can see him meeting either Itachi or Nagato, possibly Nagato. It kind of becomes clear already.

If Naruto meets Nagato, then Sasuke will probably meet Itachi, though I don't know about fighting him.

And what happened with the spoiler note about the next chapter, saying that Madara will make an unexpected move? I didn't see that anywhere.

the title was 'negotiation', so it sounds like Madara is going to offer some type of deal, which i admit is a unexpected move if true...

Parak111
04-14-2011, 11:03 AM
the title was 'negotiation', so it sounds like Madara is going to offer some type of deal, which i admit is a unexpected move if true...

Well, I think something like; Tobi coming to Naruto, and making a deal with him to get rid of Kabuto, and in return, probably promising to give Sasuke back to him.

That really would be unexpected.

Lady Tsunade
04-14-2011, 01:01 PM
Yeah, Sakura really needs to stop being a Tsunade 2.0 and fight. ;)

But who should Sakura fight?

Chiyo, naturally.

Dan is fighting in a completely different area, so she won't be fighting him. If not Chiyo, she may fight Pakura and/or some of the Seven Swordsmen. Though it seems like Kakashi, Lee, Gai etc. are fighting them.

At any rate, Sakura will have a fairly big battle. Just like the rest of the rookies, she , as a main character in particular - will show how much she has grown.

Yori
04-14-2011, 01:05 PM
Anticipating the Spring Time Of Youth first full battle since the time skip

Jutsu Junkie
04-14-2011, 01:19 PM
Anticipating the Spring Time Of Youth first full battle since the time skip

I agree. And I'd also like to see Tenten throwdown proper. There's a lot to get to before Naruto actually does anything epic, I'm thinking. I mean, they still haven't resolved Neji's father -- which should be an awesome showdown (although it's primed for tnj).

EvL j3st3r
04-14-2011, 01:31 PM
I guess that depends on how you interpret the claim 'father of all ninjutsu.' It could mean that all ninjutsu can be traced back to him somehow, not that he created them all. Or it could mean that he did create them all, as to father something means to have created it

No. We know for a fact he didn't create them all. For instance, Kakashi created chidori, Minato created Rasengan, Orochimaru created many many many jutsu. It's black and white in the manga.

The only logical answer is that RS created the concept of ninjutsu and was the first to do it.

They call Ozzy Osborn the "God Father of heavy metal". Did he create every song that falls into the heavy metal category?

JazzJunkie4
04-14-2011, 02:21 PM
No. We know for a fact he didn't create them all. For instance, Kakashi created chidori, Minato created Rasengan, Orochimaru created many many many jutsu. It's black and white in the manga.

The only logical answer is that RS created the concept of ninjutsu and was the first to do it.

They call Ozzy Osborn the "God Father of heavy metal". Did he create every song that falls into the heavy metal category?

Yea, I have a theory about how the six paths were the first forms of what would eventually become jutsu and dojutsu in case you're interested.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
04-14-2011, 02:42 PM
sasuke is kishi favorite character he said it himself. go check it up online he said sasuke is his favorite character because it's his most difficult character to draw. as for the story developing ofr sasuke not sure about that.

I think he's said since then that Shikamaru is his favorite character. Male character, at least.

EvL j3st3r
04-14-2011, 02:47 PM
Yea, I have a theory about how the six paths were the first forms of what would eventually become jutsu and dojutsu in case you're interested.
sure. just give me a link.

mrsticky005
04-14-2011, 03:02 PM
Chiyo, naturally.

Dan is fighting in a completely different area, so she won't be fighting him. If not Chiyo, she may fight Pakura and/or some of the Seven Swordsmen. Though it seems like Kakashi, Lee, Gai etc. are fighting them.

At any rate, Sakura will have a fairly big battle. Just like the rest of the rookies, she , as a main character in particular - will show how much she has grown.

Chiyo vs Sakura seems like it would be a decent enough fight.
Sakura could then prove her worth since Chiyo won't be there to help her.

Sparky
04-14-2011, 03:41 PM
We'll probably will have to wait like 10+ chapters before seeing Sasuke do anything.

I guess that Kakashi's Division's battle is still going on......and they are still getting screwed.

I never suspected for Naruto to enter the war so early or be able to enter Sage Mode so quickly without taking a pose.

Anyway the best chapter since seeing the Seven Ninja Swordsmen in action.

Wind Style Naruto
04-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Aw man...I like how this war is going....the story has reached the climax...but not the final climax though.

I like how in each chapter no matter even if there is no fighting that an character shows of some new feats.

Sai's brother
04-14-2011, 04:04 PM
Kabuto should revive Kushina and make her fight Naruto since he is entering the war.

[If he can revive her]

Sasuke
04-14-2011, 04:20 PM
Kabuto should revive Kushina and make her fight Naruto since he is entering the war.

[If he can revive her]

I don't think she can considering her last bit of chakra was sealed with the Reaper Death Seal(Or at least I think it was). So I think that would prevent her from being revived.

Sai's brother
04-14-2011, 04:21 PM
I don't think she can considering her last bit of chakra was sealed with the Reaper Death Seal(Or at least I think it was). So I think that would prevent her from being revived.
Then Kabuto should learn how to cheat around that rule!!!

Seriously, that might be kinda cool :3

JazzJunkie4
04-14-2011, 04:33 PM
sure. just give me a link.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96035

Any one else interested please read it because only like 3 people replied back XD.

zerosameri
04-14-2011, 04:40 PM
I want to see Sasuke :\ Any who the whole "watch me, you can't hold me" seen was epic. But clearly Madara, and all his hype, would of sensed Naruto as soon as he steeped out building. So 2-1 Madara has someone going after him.

Jutsu Junkie
04-14-2011, 05:18 PM
I want to see Sasuke :\ Any who the whole "watch me, you can hold me" seen was epic. But clearly Madara, and all his hype, would of sesne Naruto as soon as he steeped out building. So 2-1 Madara has someone going after him.

...and unless it's Madara himself, or Sasuke, they'll probably be toast in minutes, even if it's a few of them together. At least, that's the logical outcome. To paraphrase myself: it's like bringing a knife to a gunfight.

EroS
04-14-2011, 08:20 PM

True on the Ozzy Osborn comment, but that is comparing apples to oranges. The comment about Osborn is in regards to an entire genre, in that while not creating all the songs they would not have been created had it not been for his work . This falls in line with what I said about how the statement would be interpreted, thanks for your support.

Your comment about creating the concept of ninjutsu was already explained when they outlined how yin and yang chakra works (one creating form from nothing, the other giving it life), and how RS used that to create the ninja world.

Also, you can't say for a fact we don't know he created them all. We know almost nothing about him and they haven't explicitly stated what jutsu he ever used aside from sealing the juubi and then splitting it into the 9 bijuus. We cannot definitively rule out him having used rasengan, or chidori, or any other jutsu while he was the juubi jinchuriki/father of all ninjutu/god among men. There is literally no evidence about which specific jutsu he used (again, aside from the juubi seal). Not saying that mean he did, just saying we can't rule anything out at this point as we don't know what someone viewed as a god in Naruto's world would be capable of.

I do believe we will see that nature chakra is a special technique created by RS and directly passed down to the toads, which is why so few can learn and only a senju could master. Could end up being one of the six paths needed for the RS to be reborn.

Phariah824
04-15-2011, 04:21 AM
wow just a thought but Naruto is skilled to be the ultimate madara opponent. his enhances sense he will be able to tell when he is solid and when he isn't than use his speed to attack him. also i think that when naruto confronts madara that the 9-tails is gonna form a conract w/ Naruto to help him because he is afraid of Madara. he will for a partnership w/ naruto for self preservation. this will than help Naruto defend against genjutsu.

but ya he is turning into the perfect weapon against madara. i ean if minato and Paper Angel were able to figure out Madara, than hyper sensory Naruto will do so also.

iMario999
04-15-2011, 12:55 PM
I think it's an awesome episode! I can't wait to see what Naruto will do!!

EvL j3st3r
04-15-2011, 02:37 PM
True on the Ozzy Osborn comment, but that is comparing apples to oranges. The comment about Osborn is in regards to an entire genre, in that while not creating all the songs they would not have been created had it not been for his work . This falls in line with what I said about how the statement would be interpreted, thanks for your support.

Your comment about creating the concept of ninjutsu was already explained when they outlined how yin and yang chakra works (one creating form from nothing, the other giving it life), and how RS used that to create the ninja world.

Also, you can't say for a fact we don't know he created them all. We know almost nothing about him and they haven't explicitly stated what jutsu he ever used aside from sealing the juubi and then splitting it into the 9 bijuus. We cannot definitively rule out him having used rasengan, or chidori, or any other jutsu while he was the juubi jinchuriki/father of all ninjutu/god among men. There is literally no evidence about which specific jutsu he used (again, aside from the juubi seal). Not saying that mean he did, just saying we can't rule anything out at this point as we don't know what someone viewed as a god in Naruto's world would be capable of.

I do believe we will see that nature chakra is a special technique created by RS and directly passed down to the toads, which is why so few can learn and only a senju could master. Could end up being one of the six paths needed for the RS to be reborn.

I see your point. There's nothing to prove that RS didn't use any given jutsu. But there are jutsu (like the ones I mentioned before) that other ppl are credited for creating. So.......ur saying maybe they just REcreated them? Not likely. It's just not logical. RS was still mortal. There are countless jutsu in Narutoverse. And Oro said that there are countless more that haven't even been discovered yet. He couldn't have invented them all in his mortal life span. Face it man, you know I'm right. That's not what Kishi meant. It's just not logical. The manga says Kakashi created Chidori, Minato created Rasengan, ect..........sometimes the answer is just given.

zerosameri
04-15-2011, 02:49 PM
...and unless it's Madara himself, or Sasuke, they'll probably be toast in minutes, even if it's a few of them together. At least, that's the logical outcome. To paraphrase myself: it's like bringing a knife to a gunfight.Probably not, and true.

EroS
04-15-2011, 09:17 PM
I see your point. There's nothing to prove that RS didn't use any given jutsu. But there are jutsu (like the ones I mentioned before) that other ppl are credited for creating. So.......ur saying maybe they just REcreated them? Not likely. It's just not logical. RS was still mortal. There are countless jutsu in Narutoverse. And Oro said that there are countless more that haven't even been discovered yet. He couldn't have invented them all in his mortal life span. Face it man, you know I'm right. That's not what Kishi meant. It's just not logical. The manga says Kakashi created Chidori, Minato created Rasengan, ect..........sometimes the answer is just given.

I agree that it is ridiculous to think he created them all. But I also think it is ridiculous that, when given two possibilities for what is implied by the title 'father of all jutsu,' you chose to argue with me over one we agree on, especially when I have literally stated we are in agreement. It may be implausible, impractical, even ridiculous, but it isn't impossible. And that is a logic based conclusion. I don't see why you interpret that as me saying it is likely, I have repeatedly said I agree on this point, it is just me saying that it cannot definitively be ruled out.

As for the manga being black and white, ok I'll bite. It also says that Madara cannot be hurt by any technique, and that the rasengan is completely ineffective against him. That turned out to be false. Another thing it says is that Minato based the rasengan off of the beast bomb, so he created it in the sense that he copied it from a bijuu.

I don't see how it is unbelievable that in a world where someone can destroy a village on their own and then resurrect from beyond the grave everyone that had been killed, and whose power is said to pale in comparison to the RS, that the RS (who is astonishingly powerful in comparison with the earlier reference point) is capable of knowing all ninjutsu, or just being the source where all jutsu originate from. And that conclusion is based off of the manga.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
04-15-2011, 09:41 PM
iruka was really planning ahead. he knows naruto very well
he's so kind...it was just very heart-warming when he said that naruto was like a little bro to him
of course naruto would eventually find out

Jutsu Junkie
04-15-2011, 11:19 PM
I think at this point in the story it is essentially impossible to hide anything from Naruto. Or at least, it's become very hard to hide the fact that you are hiding something...
...or something.

EvL j3st3r
04-16-2011, 07:47 AM
I agree that it is ridiculous to think he created them all. But I also think it is ridiculous that, when given two possibilities for what is implied by the title 'father of all jutsu,' you chose to argue with me over one we agree on, especially when I have literally stated we are in agreement. It may be implausible, impractical, even ridiculous, but it isn't impossible. And that is a logic based conclusion. I don't see why you interpret that as me saying it is likely, I have repeatedly said I agree on this point, it is just me saying that it cannot definitively be ruled out.

As for the manga being black and white, ok I'll bite. It also says that Madara cannot be hurt by any technique, and that the rasengan is completely ineffective against him. That turned out to be false. Another thing it says is that Minato based the rasengan off of the beast bomb, so he created it in the sense that he copied it from a bijuu.

I don't see how it is unbelievable that in a world where someone can destroy a village on their own and then resurrect from beyond the grave everyone that had been killed, and whose power is said to pale in comparison to the RS, that the RS (who is astonishingly powerful in comparison with the earlier reference point) is capable of knowing all ninjutsu, or just being the source where all jutsu originate from. And that conclusion is based off of the manga.
Easy killer. It's just a debate. I understand you agreed with me on what's the most reasonable answer. I in turn agree with you that there's nothing to prove RS didn't use specific techniques that others are already credited for having created ,or as you put it, it cannot be definitively ruled out. I never said you thought it was likely. I just said how unlikely I think it is. Where we disagree is I just think the answer is already there. It's just a detail to the bigger picture so it's not worth speculating any further. It's my opinion. everybody has one.

Anyway, this is getting repetitive ,so............good discussion.

kalmeast
04-16-2011, 08:52 AM
For those of you saying Sasuke meeting Naruto now to Fight is pre-mature, I cant wait to see the looks on your faces when Kishi decides to be overly unpredictable and set's that battle up sooner than we think... If Naruto is to Team up with Sasuke to fight Madara then the Naruto vs Sasuke fight must happen earlier... To give sasuke time to revert back...
And i think in this case, Sasuke would come to Naruto's aid when Naruto least expects it...

* i cant believe Sasuke hasn't sense war yet? well, he senses with his eyes, naruto senses with his body so as long as his eyes are closed????

Merechan
04-16-2011, 11:52 AM
Naruto finally went to fight in the war! Do your best, Naruto! :D

I'm dreading him fighting Sasuke at the same time I'm excited for it. I hope he can get Sasuke to see the light. But Kishimoto's a little unpredictable. :/

EvL j3st3r
04-16-2011, 12:19 PM
For those of you saying Sasuke meeting Naruto now to Fight is pre-mature, I cant wait to see the looks on your faces when Kishi decides to be overly unpredictable and set's that battle up sooner than we think... If Naruto is to Team up with Sasuke to fight Madara then the Naruto vs Sasuke fight must happen earlier... To give sasuke time to revert back...
And i think in this case, Sasuke would come to Naruto's aid when Naruto least expects it...

* i cant believe Sasuke hasn't sense war yet? well, he senses with his eyes, naruto senses with his body so as long as his eyes are closed????
I think it would be premature. but if your prediction comes true I'll be sure to post a pic of the look on my face. :lol:

kalmeast
04-16-2011, 06:43 PM
I think it would be premature. but if your prediction comes true I'll be sure to post a pic of the look on my face. :lol:

lol...the pain of you having to do that would be mostly honored...
seriously, i think maybe an intro fight of both Naruto and Sasuke b4 they meet...

cus Kakashi will take care of the 7NS by himself
Gaara will take care f Some of the Kages
Konoha 9 will take care of several ET's
I think the only ppl left would be Itachi, Nagato, the Jinchuriki's, Kabuto, Black Zetsu....

aaahh what am I saying...there're so many villains left to be dealt with b4 Sasuke fight... so maybe u wont have to paste your face afterall :D

katsu uchiha
04-20-2011, 09:22 PM
Great chapter, loved the part where naruto and bee teamed up. It was funny when TenTen had to get healed because she used the fan for too long, and used up her chakra.

Also I don't remember Zetsu ever wearing shinobi sandals.

And I'm wondering how the heck the statue was able move and why Zetsu called Madara, "Tobi", seriously?

Can't wait for the next chapter though!

kalmeast
04-20-2011, 09:38 PM
Great chapter, loved the part where naruto and bee teamed up. It was funny when TenTen had to get healed because she used the fan for too long, and used up her chakra.

Also I don't remember Zetsu ever wearing shinobi sandals.

And I'm wondering how the heck the statue was able move and why Zetsu called Madara, "Tobi", seriously?

Can't wait for the next chapter though!

oh, u posted on the wrong thread...this is last week's chapter...lol