PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a Part Three of the Naruto Series?

Ramen
07-06-2009, 09:58 PM
Hello to all Naruto fans out there! Before clicking the spoiler down bellow read the warning before doing so. WARNING: This is on for people who read the manga. Im not responsible if I ruin the story for you. Got it?

Well this time I want to ask you if you think there would be a part three in Naruto. But why would Kishimoto name the series in parts. Part 1, Part 2 and it would not be complete without part 3.

Currently Naruto is 16 and his next target is Madara Uchiha but before that point he is going to need more training. Its also his task to find an answer to end hatred and bring peace to the world. Will he make it?
So here is how I think part 2 is going to end. Naruto and Sasuke battle it out and in the end...Naruto unleashes 9 tails. Naruto losses complete control of himself and Sasuke starts going full blast with the powers Itachi gave him. But fails and Sasuke gets knocked out to the ground and at the bord of dying. Right when the Kyuubi is about to use his finishing move. Naruto gets control of it. Naruto then starts using the nine tails power to heal Sasuke which makes him lose alot of his life span. Naruto falls to the ground. Sasuke gets up. He looks the Naruto for a while and takes out his katana. But puts it back in. Naruto then wakes up with everyone around him realizing Sasuke is gone. Kakashi tells him good job. And maybe takes off his mask. Maybe Hinata hugs him as soon as he wakes up. Sakura`s happy Naruto is ok but then gets saddened about Sasuke but Naruto promises her to bring him back once again. Naruto then leaves for 3 or 5 years of training saying goodbye to all of his friends. Naruto smiles and says "Sasuke..." and that ends part 2.

In part 3 Naruto should be 19-21 years old and should like his father(Minato or Yondaime) except with shorter hair. And wiskers. And when he comes back everyone will think Minato is alive.

Now its time for you to share your ideas. Tell us how you think part 2 will end. How Naruto should look and if you think there would be a part 3.
Have fun! :D

Black King
07-06-2009, 10:01 PM
Hopefully. I think there was three kinds of DBZ, so maybe Kishimoto will do the same thing his idol did and make three parts. :mrgreen:

Vaan
07-06-2009, 10:12 PM
What the hell??
This sounds too convincing to be just a rumour?!

makaveli575
07-06-2009, 10:31 PM
It's possible there will be a part 3 but I doubt it.

Hopefully. I think there was three kinds of DBZ, so maybe Kishimoto will do the same thing his idol did and make three parts. :mrgreen:

Akira Toriyama "The creator of Dragonball and Dragonball Z" never wrote Dragonball GT "The third and final installment of the Dragonball series" Dragonball GT isn't even considered part of the Dragonball manga it is a whole seperate entity to DB and DBZ. So if he was to follow in Toriyama's footsteps then it would be a two part series ;).

Vaan
07-06-2009, 10:38 PM

Akira Toriyama "The creator of Dragonball and Dragonball Z" never wrote Dragonball GT "The third and final installment of the Dragonball series" Dragonball GT isn't even considered part of the Dragonball manga it is a whole seperate entity to DB and DBZ. So if he was to follow in Toriyama's footsteps then it would be a two part series ;).

Ahh thanks for the info.That explains why GT is nowhere as good as DBZ

makaveli575
07-06-2009, 10:44 PM
Ahh thanks for the info.That explains why GT is nowhere as good as DBZ

Lol, I didn't think GT was that bad :P, maybe I'm blinded because DB was the first anime I loved when I was a kid but I still love it :).

Black King
07-06-2009, 10:48 PM

Maybe that's why Kishimoto didn't like GT that much...:|

Still. Let's hope there will be a part three. Made by Kishimoto. :mrgreen:

makaveli575
07-06-2009, 10:55 PM
I hope so as well the more Naruto the better :). Well as long as we don't get a bunch of fillers though that is just a waste of time.

Vaan
07-06-2009, 11:01 PM
Does Shippuden have a PG rating? I think it was 12+ right?Or even 16+??(cause of scenes like Hidan being headless)
Anyway Part 3 might turn even more mature I'd say.
But I dont think it'll be Naruto vs Madara.
Madara probably wont wait for 3 years to get his goal so I think we see him the last in Shippuden and have a new villain in Part 3.If it happens of course.

tanman
07-06-2009, 11:07 PM
and also if naruto and sasuke fight there should be no kyubbi involved
so that naruto can prove his control

makaveli575
07-06-2009, 11:12 PM
If Naruto can find a way to get past Sasuke's eyes it's no contest Naruto could just go into Sage mode and he would destroy Sasuke. I think Itachi may have helped him out with that but we will just have to wait and see.

Black King
07-06-2009, 11:13 PM
Does Shippuden have a PG rating? I think it was 12+ right?Or even 16+??(cause of scenes like Hidan being headless)
Anyway Part 3 might turn even more mature I'd say.
But I dont think it'll be Naruto vs Madara.
Madara probably wont wait for 3 years to get his goal so I think we see him the last in Shippuden and have a new villain in Part 3.If it happens of course.

It used to be 14+...I don't know what it is now...It probably has a more mature rating now.

makaveli575
07-06-2009, 11:32 PM
Age rating: Teenagers (May contain bloody violence, bad language, nudity)

That was from an anime website.

SageNaruto69
07-07-2009, 09:15 AM
thatd be awesome

SakuraGirl
07-09-2009, 07:37 AM
i hope there will be the story of naruto is getting to be so good

jounin
07-09-2009, 07:51 AM
maybe someone from the akatsuki gets revived like someone gets hidan out of that hole and rebuild him, or even kabuto,he becomes orochimaru and kabuto can revive people so he could gatter all the bad guys like kimimaro, zabuza, deidara ....

Kuromaki
07-09-2009, 08:27 AM
I hope. I want to see what everyone does when they grow up.

Kon
07-09-2009, 09:30 AM
no i know wat happns if u want to know click da spoiler

NARUTO IS GONNA TRY TO LEARN HOW TO CONTROL NINETAILS AND BLOWS HIMSELF UP AND SASUKE BECOMES HOKAGE ALSO THER IS ANOTHER ENDING WHERE NARUTO WILL FACE EVERY ENEMY HE'S EVER FACED ALL JUMPING AT HIM ALL AT ONCE AND HE USES RASENGAN AND THE SHOW ENDS RIGHT THERE OF COURSE HE BECOMES HOKAGE ALREADY WITH THIS ENDING PROBABLY BUT PERSONALLY I LIKE THE FIRST ONE BETTER WHERE HE BLOWS UP LOL

BECAUSE AS U ALL NO AS HIS SKIN BLEEDS AND BURNS FROM THE NINE TAILED POWER HE ENDURES ALOT OFF PAIN AND ALL THAT CHAKRA IS TOO MUCH FOR HIM TO HANDLE EVEN THOUGH HIS DAD STATES I SEALED IT IN U BECAUSE I HOPED U CAN ONE DAY CONTROL THE NINE TAILS POWER

AND MASAHI KISHIMOTO ALREADY STATED HE'S GONNA MAKE A SERIES FOR MINATO YEP THATS RIGHT I SAID IT A STORY OF MINATO'S CHILDHOOD PYEA I NO RIGHT PRETTY COOL HUH ANYWAY

ECW Original
07-09-2009, 09:36 AM
as long as they don't drag it out like they did with pokemon then I think a part 3 would be nice

deidara330
07-09-2009, 09:40 AM
Hello to all Naruto fans out there! Before clicking the spoiler down bellow read the warning before doing so. WARNING: This is on for people who read the manga. Im not responsible if I ruin the story for you. Got it?

Well this time I want to ask you if you think there would be a part three in Naruto. But why would Kishimoto name the series in parts. Part 1, Part 2 and it would not be complete without part 3.

Currently Naruto is 16 and his next target is Madara Uchiha but before that point he is going to need more training. Its also his task to find an answer to end hatred and bring peace to the world. Will he make it?
So here is how I think part 2 is going to end. Naruto and Sasuke battle it out and in the end...Naruto unleashes 9 tails. Naruto losses complete control of himself and Sasuke starts going full blast with the powers Itachi gave him. But fails and Sasuke gets knocked out to the ground and at the bord of dying. Right when the Kyuubi is about to use his finishing move. Naruto gets control of it. Naruto then starts using the nine tails power to heal Sasuke which makes him lose alot of his life span. Naruto falls to the ground. Sasuke gets up. He looks the Naruto for a while and takes out his katana. But puts it back in. Naruto then wakes up with everyone around him realizing Sasuke is gone. Kakashi tells him good job. And maybe takes off his mask. Maybe Hinata hugs him as soon as he wakes up. Sakura`s happy Naruto is ok but then gets saddened about Sasuke but Naruto promises her to bring him back once again. Naruto then leaves for 3 or 5 years of training saying goodbye to all of his friends. Naruto smiles and says "Sasuke..." and that ends part 2.

In part 3 Naruto should be 19-21 years old and should like his father(Minato or Yondaime) except with shorter hair. And wiskers. And when he comes back everyone will think Minato is alive.

Now its time for you to share your ideas. Tell us how you think part 2 will end. How Naruto should look and if you think there would be a part 3.
Have fun! :D

I doubt there will be a part three.
The Akatsuki is in dire need of capturing the Jinchuriki, and they're not just gonna wait for Naruto. Madara will probably send Zetsu after Naruto, and if Zetsu dies, then Madara himself will go after Naruto. The characters of the series wouldn't allow Naruto the time to get any stronger. And Sasuke is running to his death in the five kage meeting, where he will indefinately fail. Naruto would need to rescue him then. And Sasuke would need some sort of purpose, and not just wander for five years. And if Naruto doesn't do anything about the Akatsuki during the time frame you've set, the five Kages will. I just see no reason for there to be a part three, and I doubt Kishi ever intended to make one.

Selena Uchiha
07-09-2009, 09:43 AM
I hope theres a part 3...

dragonjinchuriki dj
07-09-2009, 09:44 AM
i hope they will

ECW Original
07-09-2009, 09:59 AM
I doubt there will be a part three.
The Akatsuki is in dire need of capturing the Jinchuriki, and they're not just gonna wait for Naruto. Madara will probably send Zetsu after Naruto, and if Zetsu dies, then Madara himself will go after Naruto. The characters of the series wouldn't allow Naruto the time to get any stronger. And Sasuke is running to his death in the five kage meeting, where he will indefinately fail. Naruto would need to rescue him then. And Sasuke would need some sort of purpose, and not just wander for five years. And if Naruto doesn't do anything about the Akatsuki during the time frame you've set, the five Kages will. I just see no reason for there to be a part three, and I doubt Kishi ever intended to make one.

True,but pokemon never intended on going past season one,but look at it now.

Kon
07-09-2009, 10:00 AM
true,but pokemon never intended on going past season one,but look at it now.
EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go too the first page and read wat i wrote k

deidara330
07-09-2009, 10:06 AM
True,but pokemon never intended on going past season one,but look at it now.
Yeah, I got bored of Pokemon. I prefer the video games to the anime series, because it gets kind of repetitive.

Kon
07-09-2009, 10:48 AM
pokemon is stupid it stopped being cool a long time ago

age54321
07-09-2009, 10:54 AM
i don't want a part 3...it makes things even more complicated!

can we bring itachi back to life while we're at it?

Blackspell000
07-09-2009, 06:16 PM
It's so upsetting that a BUNCH of my fave characters wont be in part 3 ... :(

Hidden Ninja45
07-09-2009, 06:41 PM
If there would be a part 3, I would worry about how good it would be. Like if this part ended with the end of the Akatsuki and Sasuke storyline, where would they go from here.

tanman
07-09-2009, 09:29 PM
I would hope a part 3 would something like this-

The world is on the brink of a 4th great shinobi war
The villages hidden in the stone, mist, and clouds decide to destroy on the belief that the other two great nations were involved in the assasination of their kages when it was really kabuto the kage of the sound. The villages hidden in the rain, grass, and waterfall are attempting to remain neutral.

Mist ninja attack the village hidden in the leaves and the 4 remaining mist swordsmen kill Tsunade (assuming she gets out of the coma and assumes power otherwise Danzo dies in the battle.
Naruto returns to Konoha for her funeral and is elected kage he uses clones at all times to take care of paperwork (he particaptes in missions still) and is advised by kakashi as he attempts to carryout the 4th's dream of peace.

The members of taka become the new sound four. They maintain their postion loosley and are liable to come and go at any time.

Gaara and Naruto create a strategy as kages together.
Killer bee remains neutral
All akatsuki members (excluding taka) have been killed or sealed. (Of course the sealed ones like Hidan and probably Madara are liable to break free.
Kabumaru is more powerful than full power Orochimaru but it is believed that something more sinister is behind this. Something that is controlling the raikage, mizukage, and tsuchikage. The tailed beasts themselves!
The plot continues...

Maikeru D. Shinigami
07-10-2009, 04:51 AM
If I remember correctly I believe Kishi mentioned the rest of the stroy was going to be finished rather quickly so that he could start on a new manga. I may be wrong though, but as long as the show stays good they can keep going.

Itachi-Sama
07-10-2009, 02:12 PM
I'd love it if they made a part 3! :3

Life AKA Death
07-10-2009, 02:14 PM
im hopin for it

deidara330
07-10-2009, 02:15 PM
I would not like a Naruto part three, and I don't think there'll ever be one.

i_love_naruto
07-10-2009, 02:31 PM
Hoping for part 3 BUT.........no.

Ramen
07-10-2009, 04:26 PM
Guys. Just hope Kishi doesnt end the series yet. Come on. I hate it when a good series comes to an end! In fact everybody does! I almost cried when DB ended.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-10-2009, 05:40 PM
I'm hoping they do make a Part Three.

makaveli575
07-10-2009, 10:54 PM
Guys. Just hope Kishi doesnt end the series yet. Come on. I hate it when a good series comes to an end! In fact everybody does! I almost cried when DB ended.

There wasn't much more they could have done in DBZ. Goku beat the strongest guy in the universe and finally earned Vegeta's respect so what else could they have done? It would have just been like GT and everyone hated GT anyways so just would have tarnished the DB/Z legacy.

Windking
07-10-2009, 11:54 PM
i think part 3..
will be naruto becoming hokage..

kentaru
07-11-2009, 12:01 AM
that would be awsome and naruto would have a deeper voice

makaveli575
07-11-2009, 12:30 AM
As much as we would all like it I don't see there being a part 3. We can hope but I don't see it happening.

Amateratsu
07-12-2009, 07:58 PM
Sure............. I think part three is gonna be weird though. I think the relationships and drama's gonna be in it. Like Naruto and Hinata. Like Shikamaru and Ino or Temari. Like Neji and *barfs* Tenten. Like Itachi and Konan :shock:. J/K

Hab
07-12-2009, 08:02 PM
Sure maybe.
Masashi Kishimoto still yong.
He can still continue his awsome manga. ;D

Superwes Reborn
07-12-2009, 08:02 PM
No...GT was unofficial ****

I wonder what Itachi meant when he put some of his power in Naruto, remember

Daybreak
07-20-2009, 08:00 PM
kishimoto already stated that he knows how he wants the series to end. i just dont see why he would release that statement if a whole nother' part is gonna come first.

ANIMELVR4EVR
07-20-2009, 09:13 PM
i hope so! i really don't want naruto to end.

God_Of_Death
07-24-2009, 12:15 AM
it will probably be naruto as an old perverted fart, yeah probab;y

JPSM
07-24-2009, 11:24 AM
I wonder what Itachi meant when he put some of his power in Naruto, remember

Ya, I wonder it too, my guess is Kyuubi fears and respects the sharingan, and the major dificulty of naruto is control the kyuubi and the chakra, if he could control the kyuubi, that problem would stop, and probably he would be capable of unlock some kekke genkais (its said somewhere during the series that Naruto probably have kekke genkais...but kyuubi wouldn't let him use them, so my guess is that Itachi send some of his power, to naruto can use a kind of Sharingan inside his mind to control the kyuubi and make her obbey to his will...

as for the 3rd series, well I believe with would happen, I came to see in my mind that more and more, a great ninja war will probably start, agaisnt Konoha and the Sand, and I think that its for close its begining....and my guess is that Naruto/sasuke deals will be settled in the Shippuuden, and this 3rd season, will be about that great ninja war and fighting agaisnt Madara

nexthokage
07-24-2009, 11:32 AM
I would like that to happen

nexthokage
07-24-2009, 11:32 AM
It would be amazing if that all came true

shino 4
07-24-2009, 11:40 AM
It would be amazing if that all came true
I agree. That would be awsome if that really did happen.

jesse uzumaki
07-24-2009, 11:40 AM
hmm I don't know the main point of naruto is for naruto to control the nine tail fox and for him to be hokage but i don't think there well be a part 3 of naruto because naruto is already reconised as a hero on the leaf village so he is closer now on being hokage once he is hokage I think we well see the ending of the series naruto.

JPSM
07-24-2009, 02:13 PM
hmm I don't know the main point of naruto is for naruto to control the nine tail fox and for him to be hokage but i don't think there well be a part 3 of naruto because naruto is already reconised as a hero on the leaf village so he is closer now on being hokage once he is hokage I think we well see the ending of the series naruto.

In some points now Naruto is more a kind of a legendary sannin (like is master Jiryai), that's what I think, a person that people recon, and some aspire to be like, for its power, and his actions, but its not the same than beeing the Hokage, a Hokage must be a "Sannin" and most be much more...I really don't know, at the same time the Manga is developing so quickly that to happen a third season there should be a huge turning point in the story, or something that would need a lot of chapters to explain...I believe it could happen a third season, but either way it seems reasonable that 3rd season don't come to occur...unfortunately...

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
07-24-2009, 04:12 PM
It makes me wonder...Kishimoto said in an interview (don't have the link sorry) that he knows exactly how the series will end. I don't know when that is, but as far as I can tell, I think Shippuden is the last installment. It would be nice though if it did continue...

RockyL
07-24-2009, 09:49 PM
i wish it would go on forever but i know it wont. all good things come to an end. i just hope before naruto is finished for good we get to see him become hokage.
and kill sasuke......XD

HokageSoulReaper
07-25-2009, 11:42 AM
not only did Kishimoto say in an interview that he knows how will the series end, I remember reading in an earlier interview that he said that Naruto at most will be a 2 part series

Dragon
07-25-2009, 12:15 PM

True there were three Dragonball anime, but Akira Toriama left GT to the producers, so it barely counts as three series.

Dragon
07-25-2009, 12:21 PM
I don't think there will be a third story, but if there is, Sasuke will haved killed Madara in the 2nd and taken over Akatsuki. Meanwhile, Naruto will probably be Hokage.

LeafShinobi
07-25-2009, 01:25 PM
I think Naruto should win this time.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-25-2009, 01:27 PM
Hopefully, yes.

LeafShinobi
07-25-2009, 02:08 PM
Hopefully, yes.

I hope too, i think Naruto should be endless episodes.

jounin
07-25-2009, 02:12 PM
I hope too, i think Naruto should be endless episodes.
noooo,whe dont want it to become like pokemon

JPSM
07-25-2009, 03:13 PM
noooo,whe dont want it to become like pokemon

Hardly Naruto would become like Pokemon...Pokemon to me, shouldn't had became an anime, should stayed as a game...think in this....what is the story of pokemon? a boy that has to catch pokemons and after defeat 8 special trainers, goes to a place where a series of battle takes place, and if he wins, he is the most skilled pokemon trainer....in every game...even the game is becoming booring cause, it doesn't evolve from that...naruto on other side,has a plot line, and its much more than naruto pursuing is dreams of become an Hokage, its naruto relationship with the others, is the story of Konoha,etc.... so the way I see it...hardly it would became like pokemon...:lol:

Snapdragon tornado!
07-25-2009, 03:20 PM
i think there will be a part 3!!

Snapdragon tornado!
07-25-2009, 03:22 PM
i think there will be a part 3!!

protoman1990
07-26-2009, 01:25 AM
theres definitely not gonna to be a part 3. Naruto is already a hokage level and from the looks of it that uchiah clan founder guy is gonna be the last villain.

JPSM
07-26-2009, 03:43 AM
theres definitely not gonna to be a part 3. Naruto is already a hokage level and from the looks of it that uchiah clan founder guy is gonna be the last villain.

It seems that, but some people said it would be ended when sasuke was found, and that didn't happen, and that Uchiha founder guy (aka Madara) will be very hard to kill, he has a lot of plans, lot of "allies", remember that he escaped from the first making him believe he was dead, he made everyone believe he was dead during a lot of decades (even now in Konoha no one knows that he is alive, althought I believe in the theory that Danzo was Madara's puppil and knows he is alive), he is the most powerful of the Uchiha's, was the Mizukage for a while, and we don't know if he still hold some power in that village but probably still have some followers there, seems to have a lot of plans (not just akatsuki), right now Sasuke and his team are with him, and my guess is other shinobi's are too that we didn't learn about them yet, so it will be dificult to kill him...there is more than enough material to make at least one more part...

Sage Of Six Paths
07-26-2009, 07:59 AM
I doubt that there will be a pert 3.

But I would be sooooo happy if there was.

*HinataGurl*
07-27-2009, 07:22 AM
i really hope there is a part 3!!!!!!! i love Naruto ao much! i never want it to end!

Fan of Minato
07-28-2009, 10:08 AM
If there is a part three, then its going to be so epic, I wish there is a part three.

Pain (Deva)
08-12-2009, 11:39 AM
If there is a part three, one of these verisons below is the way i feel it should towards for part 3

1. Naruto as a 23 year old hokage, going on S rank missions and having a 7 month old son with hinata, while Sasuke has a 5 months old daughter with sakura and Kakashi has a son and daughter with Anko

2. The ninja Generation descended from the major characters starting their Ninja ways battling the Orochimaru-mutated Kabuto and a new criminal organization stronger than the Akatsuki (except no Sharingan or Rinnegan)

garra_sand
08-12-2009, 11:53 AM
ya i think naruto is going to become the hokage in the next series and sasuke is like with madara a lot and tries to kill madara but it ends up madra escapes. then madara will have a war in the hidden leaf village and after that naruto gets sasuke back by fighting him and winning

garra_sand
08-12-2009, 11:54 AM
I really hope there is a part 3 I dont want naruto to end and the #1 mega ultimate fan of naruto and shippuden

AnimeFreek
08-12-2009, 12:23 PM
wow u guys r slow!! i already know how they look like when they r grown up!!! well at least sakura and naruto thats all i know!!!.....they look so cool!!!!ahhhh
naruto looks like his father and sakura looks like tsunade with her big boobs and all of that!!! they look tight!!!

well i hope they make part 3!!

painxkonan
08-12-2009, 12:51 PM
-_- ok

RockLeesFutureWife
08-12-2009, 01:01 PM
If there would be a Part 3 to Naruto, wouldn't it be Naruto Next Gen.? I mean, A Naruto Next Generation would be nice...we would see which couples made it..and we could see their children! ^^

Hebi
08-12-2009, 01:08 PM
maybe if naruto becomes the hokage

naruto35
08-12-2009, 03:48 PM
probably they'll make a part 3

akatsukiangel16
08-12-2009, 05:11 PM
i doubt that there'll be a part three, but sure hope there is!!! *and if not that, a spin-off episode about what happens in the futer*

Ramen
08-12-2009, 05:51 PM
Stop doubting XD! We all want part 3? Right? HM?

yondaime
08-12-2009, 06:46 PM
I hope there is a part three

akatsukiangel16
08-12-2009, 07:37 PM
Stop doubting XD! We all want part 3? Right? HM?

yes, we all want part three, i guess. I WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN NARUTO'S FUTURE AND SEE IF MY PREDICTIONS WERE CORRECT!!!!

painxkonan
08-12-2009, 08:02 PM
If there would be a Part 3 to Naruto, wouldn't it be Naruto Next Gen.? I mean, A Naruto Next Generation would be nice...we would see which couples made it..and we could see their children! ^^
naruto 3 is cool but keep them has childs i really do not went to see
everybody have babys

NejiHyuga900
08-13-2009, 07:05 PM
Well, I made my own Naruto series that would be considered Part III of the Naruto series called "Naruto Ryūden" (Naruto Dragon Chronicles), featuring my own character, Raiden Hanamaku.

I am hoping to show my idea to Masashi Kishimoto if I ever go to Japan (after mastering the Japanese Language). But I hope I will not be too late or otherwise I am going to have think of an alternative.

uchiha_survivor68
08-13-2009, 07:40 PM

I agree.

AuroraxEve
08-13-2009, 10:09 PM
Well anything is possbile, lol.

guitarfreak
08-15-2009, 12:22 AM
i think it would be awsome if there were a part 3 on the way... but theres one thing that makes me think that i wont happen.... im not sure if anyone has said anything about this yet but ... itachi gave naruto a piece of his power before sasuke met up with him...... hmm ..... but i gess if naruto had to face madara first things might get messy .... after all that power was was givin to him in the event that sasuke needed to be stoped..... hmm... im not sure what to expect now that i think about it.......

Shadow Killer
08-16-2009, 01:41 AM
Let's just hope there will be a part 3

Neji_Hyuga
08-16-2009, 01:42 AM
i hope there is

Ichiraku Ramen
08-16-2009, 02:01 AM
Hope so!!! http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16360

goldendreamer
08-16-2009, 08:20 AM
I hope so! ;p

Kakashi1
08-16-2009, 08:25 AM
i hope there will be

Uchiha master
08-16-2009, 08:35 AM
I hope there is a part three

me to

ANIMELVR4EVR
08-16-2009, 12:47 PM
there should be! i wanna see them when theyr'e like in their twenties.

Neji_Hyuga
08-16-2009, 12:51 PM
maybe not becuz what will naruto do after the akatsuki are gone

nexthokage
08-16-2009, 01:29 PM
i hope there is one be cool

Hebi
08-16-2009, 03:09 PM
maybe not becuz what will naruto do after the akatsuki are gone
*thinks*
idk:roll:

darkdemonofthemist
08-16-2009, 03:12 PM
It would be awesome if there was a part three. With them as adults... so cool!

MysticGoten
08-17-2009, 05:59 AM
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Naruto will end with part ii!
There will be only 500 chapters, so it will end in 2011 or so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SakuraGirl
08-17-2009, 11:48 AM
i hope so

yokokurama
08-17-2009, 12:08 PM
There will be a Naruto part 3. It will take place several decades after Naruto Shippuden. Naruto and most characters will be already dead. Naruto will have been the Hokage, but like most other Hokages died when he was young. The story will center around Naruto's grandson. There will be cameos from some characters like Konohamaru, the current Hokage. There will be a statue of Naruto and Sasuke much like the statue of Madara and the 1st Hokage. There will be some new villians, a few of them Uchihas. Also there will be a cult dedicated to reviving Orochimaru—lead by the descendent of Kabuto. Eventually they will revive Orochimaru and he will be a major character.

XxHikariXx
08-20-2009, 09:27 PM
I would be happy if there was a Part 3 LOL. It was funny when you wrote, "Everyone will think Minato is alive." XD Probably. xD

LeafShinobi
08-23-2009, 01:12 AM

How can you know he is gonna be killed at Shippuden?
At Orginal Naruto, none of the MAIN enemies were killed
Not Orochimaru, Not Akatsuki.

Cyl
08-23-2009, 01:23 AM
eh, if i think what s going to happen

either the raikage or sasuke's going to die, and it dont look like sasuke going to die

naruto could stop the battle idk

if sasuke dies naruto will get pissed POP he might become 9 tailes (OH NO NOOOOO!!) or he will kill the raikage!!!! which will start another war. and another kage would get killed in the process also lol (most likely the old guy)

ORR sasuke kills the raikage and the whole freaking lightning village goes after sasuke

and then idk .

Eon
08-23-2009, 04:36 AM
It is true what you wroght for naruto part 3, or it is an idea?

Kon
08-23-2009, 04:55 AM
no i dnt think there will be a part 3

But kiskimoto has already stated he is making a Minato series

kzilla2000
08-23-2009, 07:03 AM
i dont think so :|

minoto
08-25-2009, 03:19 PM
i think there wil probably be a part 3 but like some people said i don't want the series to drag on but it would be cool if there was a series with minoto's childhood same with maybe madara and zetsu that would be interesting

BankaiZ
08-26-2009, 03:11 AM
Obviously there will be another time skip.