PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Chapter 534 Discussion

Jakropha
04-06-2011, 12:48 PM
Tiz out homedogs ^_^

Get with the discussin!

From my point of view, Iruka really didnt interupt, in fact, its more like he butted in than anything

The "!"s were pointed at Choji I think everyone :(

So, if anybody cant find it, Pm me.

Vornmusion
04-06-2011, 01:08 PM
Yet another pointless chapter. Bleh.

Space Cowboy Sasori
04-06-2011, 01:13 PM
Calorie Control?

IS THIS A JOKE?

Ino is becoming less fodderish though, she can control two unconscious people at one time.

Shino's dad is a complete badass.

Jakropha
04-06-2011, 01:47 PM
I have to spill it out though, since I absolutely abhor Ino-Shika-Cho, I skipped the whole scenes where Choji was seen [Shikamaru, your fine :D]
I was gonna think that when all the !s appeared, that Solid Snake was gonna pop up and take his box off or something :p

"Solid Snake has appeared!"
Madara: "Oi'! Snap!"

Munstaah
04-06-2011, 01:48 PM
Generally thought the chapter was decent; liking the fact Naruto looks like he might be coming out to play soon. Although, as above, the calorie control technique was a bit of a joke.

Vivi
04-06-2011, 01:50 PM
This is the Chouji version of Kakashi's Rampage.

Almost sure next Chapter we're off Darui's Division for some time.

Hopefully we get back to Kakashi or get to see Gaara's Division in action.

Wooster
04-06-2011, 02:09 PM
Well, I am glad that Ino-Shika-Cho is awesome and all that. Still, can something interesting happen now?

Edit: I think Vivi is about right on this. Only one more series of pointless battles and previously awesome villians going down like flies. After that maybe something interesting will happen.

Vivi
04-06-2011, 02:10 PM
Well, I am glad that Ino-Shika-Cho is awesome and all that. Still, can something interesting happen now?

Depends on what you mean by interesting.

Wooster
04-06-2011, 02:23 PM
The Akatsuki side not being completely beat down would be.

Parak111
04-06-2011, 02:24 PM
Chapter 524? That's been out for a long time now.

Regarding chapter 534, the whole "!" thing was about Choji again. Didn't expect that.

Next chapter looks boring. Although it was about time for Iruka to show up, looks like there'll be only talking.

Vivi
04-06-2011, 02:26 PM
The Akatsuki side not being completely beat down would be.

Hey there are still countless Edo's out there.
As well as Madara,Sasuke and Kabuto himself.
Juubi revival as well.
Bound to happen.

Don't be marking the Devil on the Wall so soon.

When Sasuke and Madara get involved things are bound to turn.

Wooster
04-06-2011, 02:41 PM
That is all well and good, but why do we not to watch these tiresome battles now.
These are pathetic enough that you could leave them as one line reports.

Sai Shaft and co lead the beat down on Sasori and Deidara

Zabuza and Haku captured by Kakshi's division

KinGin bros defeat by Darui

Ino-Shika-Cho play twiddly winks with Asuma

Skrall
04-06-2011, 02:49 PM
"Finishing me off with my own weapon...I'm so moved...I can't move."

Asuma trying to be funny in his last moments...FAIL. :lol:

What's the point of Naruto learning Tailed Beast Rasengan if they don't even let him participate in the war? Darn it, Shinobi Alliance. Sooner or later he'll have to enter the battlefield, you're just delaying and inevitable.

Like father, like son. Both Shino and his dad are quite creepy, if you ask me: "Let's just go back, we'll talk then." <= This is exactly how a pedophile would sound like.

Vivi
04-06-2011, 03:02 PM
That is all well and good, but why do we not to watch these tiresome battles now.
These are pathetic enough that you could leave them as one line reports.

Sai Shaft and co lead the beat down on Sasori and Deidara

Zabuza and Haku captured by Kakshi's division

KinGin bros defeat by Darui

Ino-Shika-Cho play twiddly winks with Asuma

Pure opinion as I do enjoy them quite much.

both Shino and his dad are quite creepy,

Somehow fits their Bug Style Persona.

HachibiXSenpai
04-06-2011, 03:23 PM
boss chapter, especially seeing naruto at the end XD

Gouldy17
04-06-2011, 03:23 PM
Pure opinion as I do enjoy them quite much.

i agree i also enjoyed them.... sooo glad naruto is about to be made aware as he is my fav character and there is no way he will sit still while every1 of his pals lifes are on the line no way in hell hahah and do they really think that any of those mediocre ninjas could keep him there against his will the only 1 who would put up a fight is bee

Lady Tsunade
04-06-2011, 03:28 PM
Awesome! Team 10 are so kickass. Ino rocks that Mind Transfer.

Hopefully Iruka hasn't been twiddling his thumbs for 100 chapters though, maybe he'll do something worthwhile other than TNJ?

Vivi
04-06-2011, 03:31 PM
Awesome! Team 10 are so kickass. Ino rocks that Mind Transfer.

Hopefully Iruka hasn't been twiddling his thumbs for 100 chapters though, maybe he'll do something worthwhile other than TNJ?

Somehow I have the feeling they are willing to fight Naruto if needed.

tsuki
04-06-2011, 03:34 PM
hmm.....I wonder how exactly Choji is going to end it?

Yori
04-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Calorie Control. Let that ponder for second. Only thing interesting was that Naruto is trying to get out. I'm actually hoping for him to get out

Shikamaru Nara
04-06-2011, 03:52 PM
oh haha calorie control.

Sixth Hokage Naruto
04-06-2011, 03:57 PM
Hi guys,

First of all im new on this forum, but that doesn't really matter actually haha.

I just read the chapter and i don't find it very interesting. Asuma gets sealed hell to easy, just like all the other great ninja from the past; they all lost quite easily. But the ending was most interersting actually, what's Iruka doing there and what is he gonna tell naruto? Hope chapter 535 gets lots better than this one and more naruto or something about sasuke, is he still alive or did he die during the eye transplantation? `:shock:

Wooster
04-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Caloric control. Hmm, well E=mc*c after all.
Must be like trying to control an hydrogen bomb. Kaboom!

Sixth Hokage Naruto
04-06-2011, 04:10 PM
Ridiculous name for such an cool looking jutsu don't you think? `o.o"
I never liked Choji nor Ino and I really don't know how HE is going to end this war! I think the kid is hungry he went out of his mind hah! `:D

puppetmasterpossession
04-06-2011, 04:25 PM
Hi guys,

First of all im new on this forum, but that doesn't really matter actually haha.

I just read the chapter and i don't find it very interesting. Asuma gets sealed hell to easy, just like all the other great ninja from the past; they all lost quite easily. But the ending was most interersting actually, what's Iruka doing there and what is he gonna tell naruto? Hope chapter 535 gets lots better than this one and more naruto or something about sasuke, is he still alive or did he die during the eye transplantation? `:shock:
There is no way that Sasuke dies, I mean, he is the second main character...I guess...Not sure how to say that :P

Ridiculous name for such an cool looking jutsu don't you think? `o.o"
I never liked Choji nor Ino and I really don't know how HE is going to end this war! I think the kid is hungry he went out of his mind hah! `:D
It really is a dumb name :P

He can just punch the ground, he is freaking huge!

Sixth Hokage Naruto
04-06-2011, 04:31 PM
There is no way that Sasuke dies, I mean, he is the second main character...I guess...Not sure how to say that :P !

Yeah i know, just meant it as a joke man, because we haven't seen a thing of him since the transplantation! `~(
And I bet if he still will be huge as he is now, he is burning a lot of calories with his new jutsu haha! `:))

Phariah824
04-06-2011, 04:33 PM
i am w/ Vivi i enjoy these chapters. Choji is Monster now ( though the jutsu's name is funny, but could be directly commenting on the jutsu's ability. converting the body mass into chakra/ power ). Naruto is gonna have to fight i think. and once he gets out he is gonna sense everything going on i think. i mean Bee was suprised he even felt the brother's 9tails chakra. and judging from 8's comment Naruto must have gotten really juiced just training in there.

Lady Tsunade
04-06-2011, 05:01 PM
Somehow I have the feeling they are willing to fight Naruto if needed.

Why do you say that?

oh haha calorie control.

Calorie control to Major tom..

Vivi
04-06-2011, 05:05 PM
Why do you say that?

Calorie control to Major tom..

Cause I doubt they just let Naruto pass by if talking won't work.

And we know Naruto.
If his Mind is set to something he'll do it.
Only Option then would be to fight to keep him back.

Also:
Why post so many Guards to talk?
Why ask for Tsunade's Permission to talk?
And most of all they wouldn't need Weapons for just talking.

They're prepared to fight if needed.
Hence their serious expressions as well.
They don't mess around.

Especially the Akimichi who's positioning shouts:
"No passing through here"

NagatoGod_of_Pain
04-06-2011, 05:17 PM
So Kitsuchi's contributions to the war is to fight fodder Zetsu's? Wish he was more involved, but doesn't seem like he'll help out his dad since he's still with Darui's division.

Who knows, he might have a connection with the Jinchuuriki from his village and that can be his main fight.

Devroux
04-06-2011, 05:41 PM
I liked the chapter. I agree with the fact that Ino is less fodderish. Her mind transfer jutsu thing got way cooler. And Choji's stuff is cool too. Like everyone, he has a theme. He pulls it off well.

narutonhinataschild
04-06-2011, 05:43 PM
naruto is aware things are going to get interesting the group before naruto including Iruka can't hold him back there won't even be a challange when he wips out his teleportation jutsu!

Lady Tsunade
04-06-2011, 05:49 PM

And we know Naruto.

Also:

They don't mess around.

"No passing through here"

True. Though, given that Ino-Shika-Cho has already fought considerably long times, and plans to fight many, many enemies at once, I doubt they'll be in any position to fight Naruto any time soon. Iruka etc. may fight him however =o

DeemonFox
04-06-2011, 08:24 PM
Hopefully, Iruka tells Naruto what's actually going on and allows him to enter battle...that alone will give him a pass to sit out of the war. Who else understands his Ho no ishi?

Jutsu Junkie
04-06-2011, 08:32 PM
Calorie Control. Let that ponder for second. Only thing interesting was that Naruto is trying to get out. I'm actually hoping for him to get out

No doubt. I'm tired of the main character being kept out of the action, although I do enjoy seeing the others show off.

Caloric control. Hmm, well E=mc*c after all.
Must be like trying to control an hydrogen bomb. Kaboom!

Wasn't there a literal "Boom!" in the chapter. LOL

naruto is aware things are going to get interesting the group before naruto including Iruka can't hold him back there won't even be a challange when he wips out his teleportation jutsu!

Well, I'd agree with you, except a Nara is with them. Shadow possession can be tricky, especially if they preempt Naruto. But of course, in real terms, Naruto will get his way in this most likely, whether it's because he fights his way free or because he's just a very convincing guy.

I still don't like Choji or Ino. Butterfly wings was a bad choice imo, and Ino's slump is unwelcome on the battlefield, despite her multi-mindswitch powerup.

Wooster
04-06-2011, 08:33 PM
I liked the chapter. I agree with the fact that Ino is less fodderish. Her mind transfer jutsu thing got way cooler. And Choji's stuff is cool too. Like everyone, he has a theme. He pulls it off well.
I am also glad Ino and Choji are useful. But why couldn't they have been so when they fought Hidan and Kakuzu?

If you noticed Shikamaru gained no new skill, nor did he improve his technique in any way. Choji and Ino have finally just caught up with the Shikster. I do like that Ino seems to be the leader again and SHika has retaken his place as just being the brains. I always thought the team was much more interesting that way. It was Ino was always the most impressive of the female rookie sin the beginning.

Jutsu Junkie
04-06-2011, 09:20 PM
News Flash: Akimichies are freakin' giganormous! Holy crap.

gama-sennin
04-06-2011, 10:56 PM
Last couple of chapters are without doubt the worst ever by Kishi. I dont really caare anymore about what happens to the ETZs, coz most likely all of them are going to be used for "development" of fodders through TnJ and PnJ. I seriously want the next chapter to start with "And thus all the zombies were defeated" so that we can finally get back to something interesting.

mrsticky005
04-07-2011, 01:14 AM
It was an alright ending to Choji vs Asuma. But I think the fight could have been condensed or at least some of the flashbacks taken out that were pretty much just regurgitated info we already knew.

Kinda funny how eight tails is the "voice of reason" for Killer Bee and is
telling him to have Naruto stay put. I thought Killer Bee was unaware
of the situation but I guess he knows what's up.

Iruka is back? Ugh. Probably will win a popularity contest for this. :roll:

I'm REALLY hoping that Naruto has to fight him.

Because then Naruto can lay the beat down on him.

Anbu_DAN
04-07-2011, 02:10 AM
CHOJI OWNED!!! NARUTO IS COMING OUT AND THINGS R GNA GET SIKER!!! THE GIN KIN R GNA GNA SUMHOW GET OUT THEN ITS GNA B A epic TRU 9 TAILS VS wana Bs and then naru is gna hav full cntrl of 9 tails chakra

Phariah824
04-07-2011, 04:48 AM

And we know Naruto.

Also:

They don't mess around.

"No passing through here"i agree 100% also you have 2 clan leaders, and jonin of considerable ability there. Shikamaru an Shino's pops. i don't see them being there just to talk. and like i said once Naruto gets outside he is gonna sense what is going on i think. but ya naruto is gonna have to throw down, but not an all out fight more like a get through them blitz to make it outside. he should be skilled enough to utilize his speed by now.

from the 8tails convo w/ Bee he doesn't want to get in a fight w/ naruto either.

next couple chaps are gonna get real interesting. i foresee Naruto making it out than doin a sense scan and we will get glimpses of all the battles going on.

Skrall
04-07-2011, 05:24 AM
In the previous chapter, he was so scared of hurting his late sensei, that he almost put in danger the lifes of those around him.

In this chapter, he stood up and managed to defeat his sensei, along with his team, and claimed to put an end to the that fight.

I feel that TnJ has been used on Chouji. :|

NagatoGod_of_Pain
04-07-2011, 06:16 AM
[QUOTE]i agree 100% also you have 2 clan leaders, and jonin of considerable ability there. Shikamaru an Shino's pops. [QUOTE]

That's not Shikamaru's dad. You can tell by this particular Nara clan member missing the facial scars and having a strange ponytail.

zerosameri
04-07-2011, 07:56 AM
This fight has been to dragged out for me. Pluse Sasuke STILL has not been shown :roll:

Wooster
04-07-2011, 08:01 AM
This fight has been to dragged out for me. Pluse Sasuke STILL has not been shown :roll:
After Sasuke Shippuden of the last couple years, it is a major relief. Heck, we barely saw Naruto. Of course the last few weeks he went missing again :roll: but he is back in action now!

zerosameri
04-07-2011, 08:12 AM
After Sasuke Shippuden of the last couple years, it is a major relief. Heck, we barely saw Naruto. Of course the last few weeks he went missing again :roll: but he is back in action now!Sasuke Shippuden was EPIC and oh well. I mean they should at least show Zets go after the Daimyo :roll: I want to see Naruto RS the guys who don't want him to leave. I mean they clearly stand no chance against him in SM or even normally, RS would just be over kill of epic. :lol:

Wooster
04-07-2011, 09:14 AM
I want Natuo to RS Iruka. That would be a twist. :lol:

zerosameri
04-07-2011, 10:19 AM
I want Natuo to RS Iruka. That would be a twist. :lol:
A nice one at that.

LilHinataGirl
04-07-2011, 11:00 AM
The chapter was really fine its just that, It was a bit of a bother I guess to some fans... I liked Choji when he started losing weight but than again wow Kishimoto.. and at least naruto is finally trying to figure out what the hecks going on!! And yayyy Iruka!! XD Oi man... finally kishimoto, showing Naruto now!! That makes me happy r.r

Kreegah!!!
04-07-2011, 12:56 PM
I want Iruka to show some balls in the throwdown. He has too much of a wimpy personality most of the time. I want to see Flummoxed Iruka again, along with some awesome feats considering his ultimate loss to the fight is essentially a foregone conclusion.

UchiHa_AsH
04-07-2011, 01:11 PM
They wouldn't send so many guard if they didn't know that naruto is strong. But even all the people that came. They don't stand a chance. If they couldn't do a crap thing againts pain... then its tough luck for them to face the man who completely forked up pain

Its gonna be an interesting chapter.

Gouldy17
04-07-2011, 01:38 PM
They wouldn't send so many guard if they didn't know that naruto is strong. But even all the people that came. They don't stand a chance. If they couldn't do a crap thing againts pain... then its tough luck for them to face the man who completely forked up pain

Its gonna be an interesting chapter.

and got waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy stronger after pain

Poodle
04-07-2011, 01:46 PM
I liked this chapter, it was easily better than last. I liked how Asuma went out proud of his students. The action as usual was very difficult to follow but i'll wait for the anime to spoon feed me. I love all scenes with Bee and i like how dumb he is where his Jinchurriki gets so mad at him lol. And Naruto is pretty dumb too so they're like 2 pea's in a pod, i just hope they stay a team from now on or good friends. I can see them joining the action soon, if not the action coming to them.

I really want to see Naruto's new power in action, and Kakashi's rampage, more than anything right now....

Gouldy17
04-07-2011, 02:01 PM
Eight tails: whats the plan

Bee: plan???

Eight tails: werent you listening we cant let naruto leave this room

Bee: then im counting on you eight tails

Eight tails: god help us all

hahahaha you said it eight tails

Wind Style Naruto
04-07-2011, 03:12 PM
I was more surprised at Ino and Choji in this chapter than Shikamaru.

I guess Shikamaru wanted to show Asuma a new technique he developed through Asuma's weapons.

I thought Asuma cracking an joke was either cliche or ironic.

I was most surprised at Choji growing such large wings.

I like the battles.

Besides when you think about it only the weak or less important ETZ went down first.

Shin: Had absolutely zero skills. More useless than Karin or Sakura.
Sasori: Had no puppets and a puppet master is as good as their puppets. No puppets=fodder
Zabuza: Probably the weakest villian in the entire series. He was only their to show the power of the Executioner Blade.
Haku: He and Zabuza are a pair if Zabuza dies then he dies.
Kinkaku and Ginkaku: 3 chapters is enough at a pace that Narutogoes at per chapter. Besides they were stinking up the place.
Hanzo: He was the least important so far(before Chukichi). Besides he was only their to show off his skills of poison tactics.
Asuma: 2 chapters is enough considering he took out a lot of ninjas before his fight with his students.

EvL j3st3r
04-07-2011, 03:24 PM
It was pretty good. some nice feats for some pretty featless characters. Also nice that Naruto isn't completely in the dark anymore.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
04-07-2011, 10:48 PM
ino-shika-chou was awesome!! kick butt!!!
yay iruka~! go talk some sense into naruto!!
ya..i'd like to see the other divisions too....like more of kakashi and his division~!

Shikamaru Nara
04-08-2011, 03:03 PM
Iruka, the uselessness, do something!

Kreegah!!!
04-08-2011, 03:51 PM
Iruka, the uselessness, do something!

Iruka is Tobi. What better way to abscond with Naruto?:shock:

Jutsu Junkie
04-08-2011, 07:13 PM
I'm jonesin' for some Kakashi Rampage Epic Beatdown Supermegabash. Frankly, he doesn't seem all that ticked off, which only makes it better. They keep calling him copy ninja, but you rarely see anything that doesn't seem like it came from him except the Zabuza water dragon trick. I'm waiting with a grin.

Also, Gaara's division looks huge, and I hope the action starts over there soon.

Naruto will either be talked out of rash action (yah, right), or he'll brush by these tools like they're smoke.

I'm tellin' you, he'll be the juubi's jinchuuriki. It feels inevitable. I see scenarios where it doesn't happen, but they're much less cool...

deidara330
04-08-2011, 07:33 PM
Knowing Iruka, he'll let Naruto know what's happening, but try to convince him that he should continue his training rather than join the battlefield. Either he succeeds and Naruto goes back or Naruto escapes and enters the fray. An idea stated earlier said he completes the Biju Bomb during battle, and I kind of agree with it, but even Naruto knows using an imperfect jutsu during battle is unnecessarily risking his life in a huge way. Rather, I think he would escape the temple, but continue his training by himself through improvising. Once he's got the ratio down, all that matters is execution.

narutonhinataschild
04-09-2011, 05:02 PM
No doubt. I'm tired of the main character being kept out of the action, although I do enjoy seeing the others show off.

Wasn't there a literal "Boom!" in the chapter. LOL

Well, I'd agree with you, except a Nara is with them. Shadow possession can be tricky, especially if they preempt Naruto. But of course, in real terms, Naruto will get his way in this most likely, whether it's because he fights his way free or because he's just a very convincing guy.

I still don't like Choji or Ino. Butterfly wings was a bad choice imo, and Ino's slump is unwelcome on the battlefield, despite her multi-mindswitch powerup.

you forget Naruto can stop moving mentally and go into Sage Mode and the Naruto chakra would overwelm even a Nara's shadow posession. Naruto is on another level even Tsunade couldnt stop him if he chose not to listen to her!

Jutsu Junkie
04-09-2011, 07:33 PM
Yah. I suppose you have a point there. Not that it matters for this lot guarding him, but he's still probably weak to genjutsu and spacetime ninjutsu. I'm interested to see how he measures up to Sasuke and Madara. I really want that showdown to happen.

Blade Kitten
04-09-2011, 08:18 PM
I'm jonesin' for some Kakashi Rampage Epic Beatdown Supermegabash. Frankly, he doesn't seem all that ticked off, which only makes it better. They keep calling him copy ninja, but you rarely see anything that doesn't seem like it came from him except the Zabuza water dragon trick. I'm waiting with a grin.

Also, Gaara's division looks huge, and I hope the action starts over there soon.

Naruto will either be talked out of rash action (yah, right), or he'll brush by these tools like they're smoke.

I'm tellin' you, he'll be the juubi's jinchuuriki. It feels inevitable. I see scenarios where it doesn't happen, but they're much less cool...

Hmmmm....Gaara sent over some of his guys to help out Darui's division that is why Shikamaru and Choji is over there.

Wind Style Naruto
04-11-2011, 05:22 PM
I think Kishi should make Naruto fight them to pass instead of them willingly letting him to. NahUh, TnJ can't work in times of war especially if your up against rash people trying to protect you no matter what.

deidara330
04-11-2011, 06:03 PM
It won't be that simple, though. Iruka is one of the people closest to Naruto, so of course Naruto will at least try to hear him out. If he decides to go out by force, then it'll only happened after he's talked to Iruka. I suspect that Killerbee let Naruto get away, because he was really lax about Naruto's escape and didn't even try to chase after him. I honestly think that Killerbee might help Naruto leave the turtle.

Poodle
04-12-2011, 08:00 AM
It won't be that simple, though. Iruka is one of the people closest to Naruto, so of course Naruto will at least try to hear him out. If he decides to go out by force, then it'll only happened after he's talked to Iruka. I suspect that Killerbee let Naruto get away, because he was really lax about Naruto's escape and didn't even try to chase after him. I honestly think that Killerbee might help Naruto leave the turtle.

Yeah i agree with your last 2 posts. Its almost too obvious though where Kishi might throw a curveball in there, but i do agree the most obvious answer would be Iruka talking it out with Naruto, and possibly Naruto not listening heading over to fight, and using his special move in the field of battle, probably in some real desperate situation. I also agree that Bee doesn't care and will probably join Naruto, if anything those 2 want to fight...

deidara330
04-12-2011, 04:06 PM
But, I also think Killerbee has a great chance of convincing Naruto to stay. Even if he has a strong desire to fight, like Naruto, he would realize that Naruto would be a greater force in the fight against Madara if he mastered the Biju Bomb. It is, however, possible that the temple gets attacked by underground Zetsu just as Naruto is trying to leave. You know, one of those unexpected things.

Jutsu Junkie
04-12-2011, 07:27 PM
But, I also think Killerbee has a great chance of convincing Naruto to stay. Even if he has a strong desire to fight, like Naruto, he would realize that Naruto would be a greater force in the fight against Madara if he mastered the Biju Bomb. It is, however, possible that the temple gets attacked by underground Zetsu just as Naruto is trying to leave. You know, one of those unexpected things.

Sarcasm, right? ;)

I think it's entirely possible Madara already knows where Naruto is hiding. After all, Naruto sensing the Nine Tail's chakra is proof that the room isn't really totally isolated at all, and Madara has powerful (legendary?) sensor types on his side. I know you could make the point that Naruto is uniquely powerful in this regard, given his interaction with Kisame, but you can't make the point that the isolation room can't be compromised. Plus, Naruto already left it, so it's probably already too late anyway.

On a side note, Naruto hasn't actually killed anyone yet, has he? I think Kakuzu was closest, but Kakashi finished him off. If he throws off a Tailed Beast Bomb and no one bites it, I'm tossing a yellow card.

SilentBlade
04-13-2011, 08:02 PM
As Jim Ross used to say, business is about to pick up!

Hando Craap
04-13-2011, 08:19 PM
SAH-WEEEET!!!

This episode was brought to you by...Kraft CHEESE,think 1 slice will do ya?
And by FORD...have you driven a Ford lately??